• Latest reply 10 years ago by Magicmike0
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
#1 10 years ago

I still want a whirlwind pretty bad! I don't want it for the value or to make a profit. I simply want it because I love the game. It's kinda my holy grail pin. Somebody sell me one already! Hahaha I've gone maaaaad! I can't believe the one on eBay sold for 500.00 please tell me it was a joke! I emailed the guy BEFORE THE AUCTION WAS OVER(wasn't trying to steal a deal away from somebody)and offered double for starters and would have paid his full asking price if he'd fixed it as he said. Thanks Dave in Atlanta for responding to my email >:-/

image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 10 years ago
Quoted from Magicmike0:

I emailed the guy and offered double for starters

Way to out yourself there....

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Way to out yourself there....

+1

Don't be "that guy"

If someone gets a bargain, let them have it. Douche move to try and steal it away from them.

Every dog has it's day, you will get what you want in time. Be patient and the deals will come.

rd.

#4 10 years ago

Tell me u wouldn't have paid 1000.00

#5 10 years ago

I wasn't trying to steal it I emailed the guy in the beginning and offered him 1000.00 cuz he said it needed work. 2 days later no response and the game was sold. I wouldn't try to steal Dave

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from Magicmike0:

I wasn't trying to steal it I emailed the guy in the beginning and offered him 1000.00 cuz he said it needed work. 2 days later no response and the game was sold. I wouldn't try to steal Dave

Ok. It didn't read that way in your original post.

rd.

#7 10 years ago

Please see above comment Dave, i wasn't trying to steal it bro. I simply saw it in eBay for 1600.00 obo and I emailed the guy and asked if he'd go 1000.00 or I'd pay 1600.00 if he Fixed it as he description stated he'd do. He never responded to me and that's the only reason for my post. U guys got me all wrong. I'd never try to steal a deal from somebody. The point was he never responded to me. That's all.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Magicmike0:

Please see above comment Dave, i wasn't trying to steal it bro. I simply saw it in eBay for 1600.00 obo and I emailed the guy and asked if he'd go 1000.00 or I'd pay 1600.00 if he Fixed it as he description stated he'd do. He never responded to me and that's the only reason for my post. U guys got me all wrong. I'd never try to steal a deal from somebody. The point was he never responded to me. That's all.

All good champ. Funny how people don't respond to emails.

I bet he wishes he did now

rd

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from Magicmike0:

It was 1600 obo, you emailed offering 1000 and it sold for 500? In your first post you mentioned you.offered.double ofthe sold price. Just confusing

#10 10 years ago

Haha I edited my first post I guess I did sound like a douche! Sorry to come across that way. I Even got a thumbs down. Oops. Yeah the auction was still on do I had no idea until today that it sold for so cheap. I was only venting out of frustration cuz I been looking for a whirlwind and once I saw the guy sold it cheaper than I offered I was like =-O whaaaat?!!!

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

It was 1600 obo, you emailed offering 1000 and it sold for 500? In your first post you mentioned you.offered.double ofthe sold price. Just confusing

Just meant I offered double(before auction ended) than what it sold for without a response ;)I didn't actually know somebody offered 500.00, I just found out today what it sold for....sorry for the confusion

#12 10 years ago

I may be selling my WW soon. Not sure I'm done with it but thinking......

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I may be selling my WW soon. Not sure I'm done with it but thinking......

Cool man hit me up if you decide. Not sure how far we are apart though. I was willing to pick this one up cuz it was like 2.5 hrs away from me. Def let me know though and we'll try to work something out

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/somebody-please-give-me-this-deal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.