Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,905 posts
  • 176 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by toyotaboy
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

24DFBEB7-8D16-4BCC-98BE-2B2382FD19D1 (resized).png
    D3084087-E36D-48C7-A5BC-26D25E893558 (resized).jpeg
    3C8B3D30-A5B0-4A43-BE05-5F06EB3FC16E (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    1_khpKB3DTiXm8v05uZ9rCsA (resized).png
    IMG_0107 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0109 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0108 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    3C18EB6C-5198-40C2-A947-1E1C37AFCDC2 (resized).jpeg
    Dz-Z3yAUcAACrS_.jpg
    Screenshot_20200312-094655_Coinbase.jpg
    IMG_4773 (resized).JPG
    200% (resized).png
    VIBE currency (resized).png
    bro (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thedarkknight77.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#931 6 years ago
    Quoted from ExtremePinball:

Serious answer: I don't drink.
    I'm a self made millionaire who started with nothing. I've worked since I was 12 years old, speculating on various business ideas. I now own multiple businesses, a rapidly growing "speculative" crypto currency portfolio, and a rapidly growing "speculative" stock portfolio. I currently have more money than I need, and I'm adding to that total on a daily basis.
    But by all means, if it makes you feel better about yourself, then please continue mocking me. I'm really ok with that. The difference between me, and most people, is that I will not only explain my successes, but I'm also always going to report and explain my losses, just as I have above. I'm not pushing Bitcoin, and I'm not advising against it. I'm merely illustrating my personal experience with this entire crypto currency market, and my beliefs on risk/reward. I apologize in advance for all of the financial success that I may endure while reporting on my experience.
    Bottom line: If I make millions of dollars in cryptos, you'll read about it right here. If I lose my $89,137 speculative investment (substantially more as I'll be adding to my positions), I will announce it loud and proud right here also. What you will always get from me is the truth, based in reality.
    Now, a serious question for you...
    Are you a) Afraid of risk? b) Afraid of losing money? c) Afraid of making money? d) Generally afraid of everything?
    e) All of the above so I'll just wait for my next paycheck and hope it gets me through the month. And if I'm really lucky, my boss made money and might give me a 3% raise next year, Not that there's anything wrong with that lifestyle choice. But it's a choice nonetheless.
    Anyway, I'll put you down for one of those who successfully saved $200.

I like this guy!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thedarkknight77.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/somebody-explain-bitcoin-to-me?tu=thedarkknight77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.