Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,905 posts
  • 176 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by toyotaboy
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

24DFBEB7-8D16-4BCC-98BE-2B2382FD19D1 (resized).png
    D3084087-E36D-48C7-A5BC-26D25E893558 (resized).jpeg
    3C8B3D30-A5B0-4A43-BE05-5F06EB3FC16E (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    1_khpKB3DTiXm8v05uZ9rCsA (resized).png
    IMG_0107 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0109 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0108 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    3C18EB6C-5198-40C2-A947-1E1C37AFCDC2 (resized).jpeg
    Dz-Z3yAUcAACrS_.jpg
    Screenshot_20200312-094655_Coinbase.jpg
    IMG_4773 (resized).JPG
    200% (resized).png
    VIBE currency (resized).png
    bro (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Underspin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#600 6 years ago

I can single-handedly destroy Bitcoin's value. I will invest in it starting today. Prepare for the great crash of 2017.

#613 6 years ago

After dealing with Coinbase crashing, I now own some Bitcoin. Prepare for the nosedive.

#618 6 years ago
    Quoted from Astropin:

LOL....should we thank you now?
    BTW...the price of Bitcoin will "correct"...might even overcorrect, and then it will march upwards once again...HODL! (Or sell and then buy at the correction if you're into that sort of thing). With my coins being held in self directed IRA I really can't move quickly...I can't just jump on Coinbase and buy/sell instantly. That's okay though...I'm holding at minimum through the end of 2018 into 2019 depending on what's happening. Like I said...I'm going big or losing it. I don't plan to cash out with just 2-4x what I put in (if that were the case I'd be cashing out already). Might sound stupid to some but that was my plan from the get go. Buy, hold, get a massive profit or a possible total loss.
    I get the concept of "playing with house money" but I didn't put in just to cut some of the potential profits...even at the cost of losing my initial investment. So what price will I sell at? I currently have no idea (which probably isn't a good thing). I see potential of Bitcoin exceeding 100k. My thoughts right now is if it does hit 100k then at that point I might pull out 2x what I put in (which at that point would be less than one Bitcoin) and then let the rest ride.
    If it really catches on as "digital gold" then I now expect the price to hit at least 400k. That's a massively big if though.

Either you're correct and Bitcoin will go crazy in the next 1-2 years, or you will be reading my viral article "How I destroyed Bitcoin with $400"

I'm already down to $377.98 SUCKERS
    update: $370.84 and falling

#621 6 years ago
    Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Can I buy an autographed copy if that happens?

I will scrape my final dollar out of that system and Sharpie "BITCOIN KILLER" on it for you.

#624 6 years ago
    Quoted from Astropin:

Well you did buy near one of the peaks....maybe...possibly (who the hell knows anymore?)

That’s the thing. It doesn’t matter where or when I buy. It tanks as soon as I buy it. That’s the whole point. I’m going to destroy Bitcoin and ruin lives for the cost of a ColorDMD. Let that sink in.

$360.24 and falling.

#661 6 years ago
    Quoted from Underspin:

Either you're correct and Bitcoin will go crazy in the next 1-2 years, or you will be reading my viral article "How I destroyed Bitcoin with $400"
    I'm already down to $377.98 SUCKERS
    update: $370.84 and falling

Hey Bitcoin suckers my original $400 is now down to $359.27. As we pinheads say $37.00 by Christmas!

Let this be a warning to you. As long as I'm in the Bitcoin space it will shrivel like a raisin in the sun.

#696 6 years ago

Bitcoin futures will begin to trade today in roughly 6 hours. Talk about a stress test. This should be wild ride.

I mentioned to the wife this morning that if Google were to start it's own Crypto (I'm calling it "G-Money" because it makes me laugh) that Bitcoin would die a fast death. Google could steer results to retailers that accept G-Money, and in a final blow pair up with Amazon and essentially take over online commerce.

graphics-tulips-382197.gifgraphics-tulips-382197.gif

#703 6 years ago
    Quoted from BrianBannon:

I believe that any cryptocurrency that can process a simple transaction as cheap and easy as any current method will win the race. Bitcoin doesn't seem to fit that profile. Is there another crypto that does?

Check out IOTA which is partnered with Microsoft and Fujitsu. It's currently in "4th place" as far as crypto is concerned. Trades for $4

https://cointelegraph.com/news/iota-interview-trust-systems-are-absolutely-pivotal-today

#742 6 years ago
    Quoted from Astropin:

Underspin we must be in the Twilight Zone because you sir are UP!

Oh don't worry my market poison hasn't kicked in yet. I'm waiting for more people to take out mortgages to buy Bitcoin

#812 6 years ago
    Quoted from ExtremePinball:

Listen snowflake, just because you have no self control, doesn't mean that the people here that support Bitcoin, and crypto in its entirety, also don't.

Patronizing and littered with commas. Garbage.

2 weeks later
    #1026 6 years ago

Real world example: I own 10,000 Dogecoin. I have no idea what that is. What I do know is that I paid about a half a cent per coin for a total investment of $59.36. So for less than the cost of lunch, I'm willing to take the risk in the hope and expectation that this coin rises.... exponentially over the coming years.
    Wash, rinse, repeat.
    In my opinion there's far more potential upside, than downside, so I don't sweat the small stuff. I just keep speculating.
    I'm currently far enough ahead of the game that any loses that I incur, are short term loses of profit, not losses of original investment capital.

I did this. Bought 44,000 shares of a garbage alt called Verge XVG. Paid $.0085 each. Sold after a pre New Year’s Eve pump for $0.24.

And now I’m upgrading from mildly interested crypto trader to dedicated hobby trader. Who knows what will happen in 2018 but I’m looking forward to it. Plenty of money to be made between the red and green candles.

#1027 6 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

oh by the way, my BitPay Visa card came in the mail yesterday! works like a charm. Loaded it up with about $3500 worth of the coin i've mined. bought groceries and a steak dinner, courtesy of my mining rig.

Nice. I want to learn how to build a mining rig!

1 week later
    #1149 6 years ago

TRX taking a beating and I’m getting Fing annoyed

#1180 6 years ago
    Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Yeah tron is looking worse by the day. Still the highest traded coin on binance but also the cheapest.
    I am starting to get a real bad feeling about tron and just a week ago I thought there future was very bright.

Ask yourself why that much volume runs through Tron yet the needle doesn’t move. Ask yourself why any run results in slow, methodical, panic free price drops to below 800.

Example from yesterday, after a spike to 806 for a minute someone dragged the price down to 799 and front loaded the supply there with 4.6m shares not allowing anyone back up. It was held there for 10 minutes straight until sellers relented and sold off. Price dropped again. Someone with some capital knows something and is consolidating shares on the cheap.

DD499C43-355A-43D6-89E7-3DC92E2F2F22 (resized).jpegDD499C43-355A-43D6-89E7-3DC92E2F2F22 (resized).jpeg

#1181 6 years ago

Happening AGAIN right now btw.

DCDCEC44-76C8-4D6F-AA6B-D96A00AB6B98 (resized).pngDCDCEC44-76C8-4D6F-AA6B-D96A00AB6B98 (resized).png

#1283 6 years ago

Agree on blood in the streets, disagree on time to sell. Determining a time to sell based on a single thread in a pinball forum is less than ignorant.
    Try this: Call your accountant and ask if they're up on current crypto tax laws and how many clients are requesting that service. Then ask how many clients requested it last year.
    I did just that about an hour ago as I was booking a consultation on the subject. Answers: Yes, about 15. 1.
    If your selling, I'm your buyer.

I concur. I “awoke” at the end of 2017 and am into crypto now. I can tell you that almost nobody I know does this and even fewer mine which is my next move. We are talking probably less than 1% of Americans trading crypto. 99% still give me the WTF eyes when I talk about it. They don’t care...yet.

#1327 6 years ago

2017: Made 115% on my Linda coin in a day

1984: "Underspin, in the future you will make money off a fake currency called Linda. You will also make money off another fake currency called Tron. It's not based on the movie but everyone on Twitter creates memes using the movie. The new movie not the old one. Yes they're going to make another Tron movie 25 years from now. What? What's Twitter? What's a meme? OK clearly you're not ready to hear any of this, just like you aren't ready to hear that Donald Trump will be the President. OK stop crying. Yes, play your Van Halen Diver Down record again if it makes you feel better. Yes Journey Frontiers too. No, not Thomson Twins that's super fruity"

#1330 6 years ago
    Quoted from simplykind:

Bought Tron at .09 last week, watched it tank to .04. Just sold out of that crap at .10. Phew

I bought at .03 sold at .18, then stupidly rebought on the way down thinking we'd reached the floor, then it tanked down to .04 just like you. I'll be even at 900sats. Might sell again, might let it ride though 1000 will be hard to break. There will be a bloodbath up there.

#1362 6 years ago

Anyone have an opinion of Coinvest?

1 month later
    #1598 6 years ago
    Quoted from Astropin:

Just as an FYI my last Bitcoin transaction cost me 13 cents.

Because you only sent 42 cents

#1601 6 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

Transaction fees are not based on amount of the transaction.

I know this, thus the sarcasm sign.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Underspin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/somebody-explain-bitcoin-to-me?tu=Underspin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.