1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 1,677 posts
  • 160 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 41 days ago by Jgel
  • Topic is favorited by 32 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 77 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_4773 (resized).JPG
    200% (resized).png
    VIBE currency (resized).png
    bro (resized).jpg
    download (1) (resized).png
    6B8D3263-F782-4607-B519-2310EB57F2FB (resized).jpeg
    mystery_bitcoin_buyer (resized).jpg
    DVSzWr9V4AAQzJj.jpg large (resized).jpg
    1517625430361 (resized).jpg
    market (resized).png
    IMG_4227 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4226 (resized).JPG
    13EF5B98-12BB-418D-BD2A-7EE4AB8A86D0 (resized).png
    what_bubble (resized).jpg
    F5D9E5A1-A76D-4785-969B-5BEF8B4A60BA (resized).jpeg
    trading_places_crypto (resized).jpg

There are 1677 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 34.
    #1651 4 months ago
    Quoted from okayestpinballer:

So how's the crypto scene doing these days?

Alot like the stock market.

#1652 4 months ago
    Quoted from ExtremePinball:

I'm a buy & hold player in this market when I'm not trading for profit.
    But I have no fear, so I think I'll let my entire investment ride a while longer.
    If the shebang goes in the crapper, you can all have a good laugh at my expense. Much in the same way I laugh at those who "invested" their money in a BM66.

This guy was pissing on all of us skeptics last year. I believe he predicted bitcoin was going to be trading at $100k by this time. One of his last posts here was about selling a bunch of his pinball machines to invest more in the crypto market and we were all stupid for sitting on the sidelines. Wonder how he's doing.

#1653 4 months ago

Anyone making bank, is not posting tips online.
    All hat, no cattle.

#1654 4 months ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

This guy was pissing on all of us skeptics last year. I believe he predicted bitcoin was going to be trading at $100k by this time. One of his last posts here was about selling a bunch of his pinball machines to invest more in the crypto market and we were all stupid for sitting on the sidelines. Wonder how he's doing.

Interestingly enough, that was one of his last posts on pinside. He updated the map in May, but that was his only activity since the crypto posts. Hopefully, he's doing ok.

#1655 4 months ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

We haven't heard anything because he had his power turned off.

IMG_4773 (resized).JPG

#1656 4 months ago
    Quoted from ninjabones:

John F Kennedy's father (Joseph Kennedy)had a method to identify a bubble; when a shoe shine boy gave him a stock tip in 1929, he sold everything and and shorted the market. Does 15 pages of bitcoin analysis on a pinball forum suggest that we've hit that shoe shine moment?

[quoted image]

Posted December 2017. Let's just say that my comments were not well received by the bitcoin cognoscente.

1 month later
    #1658 76 days ago

Anybody still out there? I might be stupid but I did recently add 1.3 more Bitcoins to my portfolio. This ain't over yet.

#1660 76 days ago

Slowly stuff is happening. I still think xrp and trx will be something one day. Might take a while though but I lost most my investment so just let rest ride it out.

Ride or die

#1661 76 days ago

I’m still here. I haven’t been buying much lately though. Although it looks like it might be a decent time to start buying again.

2 weeks later
    #1663 57 days ago

That would be great, but what if you drop your phone in a pond? You would lose your private keys. My assumption would be that it would create a recovery seed during the key generation process. Either way, that's great for crypto.

#1664 57 days ago

Crypto is a fad/scam and I think it’s starting to show its true colors. Those who bought bitcoin at 20k.....ouch

#1665 57 days ago
    Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

That would be great, but what if you drop your phone in a pond? You would lose your private keys. My assumption would be that it would create a recovery seed during the key generation process. Either way, that's great for crypto.

i dont know how iphones work these days, but i can toss my phone in a shredder right now, buy a new android phone, use my google login and it would restore everything from the cloud.

#1666 57 days ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

i dont know how iphones work these days, but i can toss my phone in a shredder right now, buy a new android phone, use my google login and it would restore everything from the cloud.

Doesn't accessibility to your crypto key on Google Cloud kind of defeat the purpose of Crypto's security features? Google Cloud was just compromised last year wasn't it?

#1667 57 days ago
    Quoted from robertmee:

Doesn't accessibility to your crypto key on Google Cloud kind of defeat the purpose of Crypto's security features? Google Cloud was just compromised last year wasn't it?

Most definitely. Pushing private keys to the cloud is asking for trouble. Mine are stored on an offline hardware wallet that lives it's life in a safe unless I need to transfer funds to a hot wallet.

#1668 51 days ago

If anyone cares, BTT/BTC (bit torrent) coin just went live on binance 3 hours ago and it's already at 19,000 volume (started out at .00000006 and is already up to .00000015), more than double.

#1669 51 days ago

almost everything that comes on binance the last year has been pre pumped, I've made that mistake already unfortunately...sucks being the bag holder

#1672 47 days ago

Wow that’s crazy. I used quadriga to get money to binance but never stored it there as they didn’t guarantee funds.

Little suspect though that if he had a serious disease he wouldn’t have made arrangements in case of death...seems more likely the money’s been moved and they or she stole it.

#1673 47 days ago

Quick google and sounds like a huge scam and fake death to me...full tilt poker anyone? Harsh lesson for all the people that lost money but unfortunately anyone in crypt knows this is a risk with unregulated currencies.

https://www.newsbtc.com/2019/02/04/quadrigacx-never-held-100m-bitcoin-crypto-researcher/

#1674 47 days ago

Just don't trust others with your bitcoin and you'll be fine.

Too many people leave their crypto on exchanges instead of on a device they physically control.

#1675 47 days ago
    Quoted from extraballingtmc:

almost everything that comes on binance the last year has been pre pumped, I've made that mistake already unfortunately...sucks being the bag holder

If you had bought in when it was at .00000015 four days ago, you'd be up 60% today (still slowly climbing).

#1676 46 days ago

I added to my position in tulip bulbs. Should be sittin' pretty this coming spring

#1677 41 days ago
    Quoted from Yoski:

I added to my position in tulip bulbs.

Dude congrats on being the first one in this thread to come up with such a witty joke.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 89.99
    $ 79.00
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Pro
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 269.00
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 62.00
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 44.00
    £ 75.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinballToys
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 7.00
    Various Other Swag
    Project Pinball Charity
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 99.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 7,199.95
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Pro
    $ 128.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 96.77
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball-Mods.com
    There are 1677 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 34.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside