Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by erak
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 13 years ago

Hope you like it so far, Just some tweaking on the sound timing and Background music, But I think overall it's coming along pretty good.

#2 13 years ago

That's awesome! Love the artwork. I'm a huge fan of the trilogy. Are all those quotes from the first movie? In my opinion, "Army of Darkness" has some of the best Ash quotes. You gotta put "Yo, she-bitch. Let's go!" in there somewhere.

#3 13 years ago

All quotes from Evil Dead II, Each set of drop targets has around 10 different quotes. Ramp has 4, so do all lanes, and pop bumper has 8. So far the BGM is only 3 tracks from the soundtrack but I can add as many as I want. Same with all the triggers so far,I can add as many sounds as I want by SD card reader.

#4 13 years ago

Thanks for posting the vid! I'll have to check it out after work, LOVE the artwork you did for it

#5 13 years ago

Good lord that machine is incredible, erak. How could you improve on an almost perfect game like Hollywood Heat? Guess all it took was retheming the game around one of the best movies ever made.

#6 13 years ago

Looks beautiful. Did you have the PF clearcoated?

#7 13 years ago

Yeah I clearcoated the PF after with around 7 coats in my garage last year. The old hollywood heat Playfield was totally punched so was the translite, thats what made me decide to change it.

#8 13 years ago

My hats off to you artists who are good at painting and such. I was always a mechanical guy. Even when drawing as a kid, I could draw cars planes and tanks well but people and animals were impossible.

#9 13 years ago

Thanks, I hope to grab a few other doomed pins and get them fixed up as custom machines in the future. I think possibly a Steampunk pin, or Ghostbusters. Something along those lines anyways.

#10 13 years ago

Fantastic work!!

#11 13 years ago

"Superbe!" - Great Work - congrats ++ .

#12 13 years ago

Very nice! Great work on the plastics, erak.

#13 13 years ago

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback because I hope to start customizing pins that are on their way to either be thrown out or parted out. Why not just rebuild them to whatever pin you always wanted. This one is my first, but wont be my last. More actual gameply footage soon.
    Plus I'm working on the spinning disk in the backglass, it still seems to have a bit of a slow spot. And waiting for LED's to come in.

#14 13 years ago

erak its great! u really know u'r stuff

#15 13 years ago

What a cool pin. I don't love those movies but I do watch them everytime I see them on TV. That Bruce guy best character .

#16 13 years ago

That's awesome, I totally need to try something like that someday. I want to make a Dethklok pin. Just to use their music would make for an awesome game.

#17 13 years ago

NICE! The artwork you could do for Dethklok would be AWESOME!!!

#18 13 years ago

This is truly impressive! Many people dream of building their own game but you actually succeeded - and it looks (and sounds) fantastic! Hope I will be able to play it some day.

#19 13 years ago

I just ordered my LED's yesterday from cointaker, gonna swap out all lights for LED's should look alot better and spookier with them in it. Plus I'm thinking of hooking up a fog machine under it which is gameplay activated. And red under cabinet lights. Once I put the new lights in I am gonna post gameplay footage.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-video-of-my-evil-dead-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.