Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TOTAN3.JPG
TOTAN2.JPG
TOTAN.JPG
#1 13 years ago

Hey all,

Thought I'd share some pictures of the TOTAN with totally custom LEDs. It really looks amazing in person the pictures don't do it justice at all. I picked out red ultra brights for the Harem, Purple ultra brights for the rocks corner, Blue ultra bright and a flex blue under the ramp to light it up. Orange ultra brights on the back wall. And LEDs throughout the back box with red flexes to put the red in the Genies eyes. All LEDs through cointaker. Quality of pictures due to me losing my last two cameras so the phone will have to do until I can learn not to lose my cameras.

TOTAN.JPGTOTAN.JPG TOTAN2.JPGTOTAN2.JPG TOTAN3.JPGTOTAN3.JPG

#2 13 years ago

Wow, Dude, that looks incredible. I would love to be able to see that thing in action. What are you trading for?

#3 13 years ago

Looks very nice. I like the purple under the right ramp.

#4 13 years ago

The LED'S really take that machine over the top, nice job!

#5 13 years ago

I'd give you my pinky toe for that one!

#6 13 years ago

Wow, I dig the purples under the ramp. I just pickesd one of these up recently, and I dont have it set up. Your pics inspire me to do so!

Jeff R.

#7 13 years ago

Ever since I saw Cointaker's demo machine at the Expo, I've wanted one. There is something about TOTAN that just looks fantastic all decked out in LEDs. The downside is that it seems like a lot of people tire of this machine quickly when they own it. TDA, if you don't mind my asking, why you are trading away yours?

#8 13 years ago

Hey thanks for all the kind words everybody they are much appreciated!! I really wish you all could see it in person!! Can you imagine it with mirror blades on the side?
@PwninShiznat I am gonna trade it for a Spider-Man next week.

@Rum-Z Man I love your collection of machines very impressive!! Get that bad boy set up you wont regret it. In the future you should think about putting LEDs. My advice would be to go through and do your own color scheme for all the parts of the machine that is what I did it was not just the standard package offered at cointaker. It took some time for sure but the result were really amazing in my opinion.

@gweempose In all honestly I am not tired of the machine at all. It is a tough call I have been questioning my decision all week. With the LEDs it is a machine that wows anyone that plays it 100% of the time. After owning it for 2 years as my only pin it is still if not my favorite pin in the top 4 with SM, MB, & AFM. The main reason I was trading it is because I have put in a ton of work and money since getting it (it needed TLC) and I am starting to get worn out. And there is still about $600 to $700 in parts and material to get it where I want it, not to mention the work to it will take after the money is spent. Looks like I will need to secure the cabinet a bit as well. I can't warrant spending the money on the second right now since I am trying for my first kid and I would want one of the 3 mentioned above which wouldn't be cheap. But please don't take me trading it as me tiring of the machine because I love the machine and a few friends have begged me not to make the trade. It's a tough call for me it really is I would probably end up dumping a lot of money modding the SM as well. It seems a SM is worth more monetarily and may be easier to trade for another top pin in the future if I wanted to. I posted about a week ago asking for opinions and everyone that responded thought I should do the trade no questions asked that swayed me a bit. http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/straight-up-trade-my-totan-for-a-non-huo-spider-man

#9 13 years ago

Can't wait to see the first pics of your Spider-Man, thedudeabides!

A dream pin of mine, ever since I first played it years ago. I thought that Twilight Zone's crown couldn't possibly be taken from a game by Gary Stern. I was soooooo wrong. Spider-Man is one of those games you can play after grabbing a beer, go at it for a few minutes, or really go to town on it and see all the crazy stuff that is possible via solid software/rules.

The only other game that gets me so stoked after nailing shots. "WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!" The other game being Star Trek TNG....warp factor 1, 2, 3 , 4, 5 .....**high five a nearby buddy after nailing them non-stop**

#10 13 years ago

Yeah really looks good -

#11 13 years ago

Thanks drbond, I will update you all on how it went and take some pictures once I get it all set up. I can't wait either I love SM its a fun pin!

@Autumnfade, Thanks it was really nice to hear everyone's kind words!!

#12 13 years ago

I hope your SM comes with a picture of Lucy Gordon's boobs pressed against it !!

I also hope the person who bought my flooded SM Black got it up and totally restored.

#13 13 years ago

Beautiful absolutely beautiful, I think I am gonna get LEDs for my Bride of Pinbot.

#14 13 years ago

Thanks vster23! I think you would enjoy having LEDs in your machine. I was one of those that thought LEDs were over rated and that I never would get them in my machine. Then I went to an expo and saw some machines with LEDs throughout. After seeing those beauties in person I knew I had to get LEDs for the TOTAN.

#15 13 years ago

Very nice. It is in great shape!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seward, AK
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
$ 119.99
$ 36.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 84.99
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-pics-of-my-soon-to-be-traded-totan-with-leds and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.