Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 147 posts
  • 76 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Pin-it
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photosig10.jpg
    arrow_down.gif
    Drain_em_DRY_!!.jpg
    green-ranger-to-tha-rescue-meme-genera.jpg
    dixie-flag.gif
    Family_Guy_,_NGG_&_Bride_of_Pinbot_018.jpg
    train-wreck_a_GIFSoup.com.gif
    Capture.PNG
    can_of_worms.jpg
    IGNORED.png
    Santas-Hat-icon.png
    boohoo.gif
    Obama_Official_Food-Stamp_bill.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jedidentist.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#116 11 years ago
    Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

what is my credit score? over 810.

Honestly, this is also a load of crap to me. Credit scores are such a poor representation of a person's "creditworthiness". Who has the better credit...the person who charges up $6k-8k/ month to get "points" and pays it in full, or the person who carries a $1k balance every month and can only afford $100/month payments? Guess what? Both can have extremely similar credit scores. I'm the former...I abuse the crap out of my card for Disney Dollars and pay it off in full every month...I have ever since I got my first credit card when I was 19. So to me, credit scores are BS. It might make you feel good, and unfortunately, banks put too much weight on them, but it doesn't reflect a person's true ability to pay back debt...it's usually just the opposite. People who are too afraid to use credit, and barely do so, have no idea how manage debt responsibly when they accrue it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jedidentist.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-people-are-just-loaded-with-money?tu=Jedidentist and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.