New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 28566)

Some one please get CLIFFY a SF2 playfield ASAP

By Chitownpinball

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by daley
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Because my holes are suffering.....

#2 8 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Because my holes are suffering.....

I feel ya...bare wood is showing on mine...

#3 8 years ago

or a waterworld and jurassic park lost world!

#4 8 years ago

He's got Waterworld protector for the dive hole...just email him. Mine works pretty good. Still working on it not bricking as many balls as it does at the moment. When I tear it down to clean it with my treasure cove kit I will work on it.

#5 8 years ago

He's got Waterworld protector for the dive hole...just email him. Mine works pretty good. Still working on it not bricking as many balls as it does at the moment. When I tear it down to clean it with my treasure cove kit I will work on it.

he must of made it after I sold my WW!!! crap!

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

he must of made it

must HAVE, or must've if you would rather use the contracted

#7 8 years ago

Someone please get a Cliffy on grammar patrol ASAP.
I love it!

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from Cliffy:

must HAVE, or must've if you would rather use the contracted

Cliffy....of was shorter than have and I have lots of things to do instead of use good grammar You know. Don't want to waste my time using proper grammar, when I could be facebooking at work

#9 8 years ago

I have a bare sf2 playfield lying around. I can mail it to fluffy to make one if he wants. Not a problem at all

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

I have a bare sf2 playfield lying around. I can mail it to fluffy to make one if he wants. Not a problem at all

Gimme fluffy's email so I can ask him to send it to me when he's done

#11 8 years ago

Gotta love iPhones. I pm'ed you my email.

#12 8 years ago

Playfield is going to him this week

I guess this technically has an upper playfield but there is nothing that needs a cliffy treatment right? It's just a 360 spinning flipper?

#13 8 years ago

cool I could definitely use some cliffys for my SFII!

#14 8 years ago

SAVIOR!

2 weeks later
#15 7 years ago

Any updates on this? Did you ever get the playfield from Whridlsoncestood?

#16 7 years ago

Playfield is going to him this week
I guess this technically has an upper playfield but there is nothing that needs a cliffy treatment right? It's just a 360 spinning flipper?

The E. Honda and M. Bison/Balrog drop holes could use some help...

#17 7 years ago

Any updates on this? Did you ever get the playfield from Whridlsoncestood?

Yep. Already in process of designing. I'm going to need assembled and partly disassembled pics though to locate obstructions, mount points and such.

#18 7 years ago

I would be all over this but my pins are currently covered in drop clothes while I paint my basement. Is any one able to help? If not, I will try and snap some this weekend.

#19 7 years ago

I'll see if I can't snap a few in the next couple of days. Any specific angles/shots from folks who own the game?

#20 7 years ago

I could probably snap some shots too. Let us know what you need cliffy.

3 weeks later
#21 7 years ago

My SF2 will be getting some major action the weekend of the 22nd....got my fingers crossed.

#22 7 years ago

Well he still has my playfield so I'm guessing he is still busy designing these perfectly

#23 7 years ago

yeah this doesn't happen in like a week or two fellas. It takes time but I expect I'll have sf2 metal, if I'm fortunate, in another 4 to 6 weeks.

#24 7 years ago

Cliffy. I have a sf2 and live in the area (Concord). What kind of reference do you need? Stop by and look at my machine if you need to.

#25 7 years ago

Thanks for the update, just chomping at the bit a little, no worries. Just pleased you even considered it.

#26 7 years ago

Cliffy must like SF2 owners because there are those who would say "why waste money putting cliffys on a SF2? There are many other machines that deserve protection ahead of THAT!" And that's why Cliffy is da man! He doesn't listen to comments like that!

Full disclosure: I've owned a SF2, shopped it (even put the harness through the dishwasher) and liked it - but not enough to keep it...

viperrwk

#27 7 years ago

Cool. Will be ordering a set..

#28 7 years ago

I will also be ordering a set

1 year later
#29 6 years ago

1 year bump! Did the SF2 cliffys ever happen?

#30 6 years ago

dont think so. not much love for gottliebs.

#31 6 years ago

I thought the playfield made it to Cliffy way back when.

Cliffy, if you are reading this, can I assist with pictures of the game and anything else (except for mailing a playfield) to see these come to be?

#32 6 years ago

According to his whats new page, he has protectors done for SF2. You can likely order them just by e-mailing him. I know Cliffy is a little behind on updating his website in general, but he keeps the 'See Whats New'/Work In Progress page pretty accurate.

http://passionforpinball.com/wip.htm

#33 6 years ago

Doh! Right you are. I'll get in touch with him

#34 6 years ago

post pics when you put them in!

#35 6 years ago

so there are cliffy's for SF2. I am gonna have to look into this.

#36 6 years ago

There are cliffys for sf2. I should know, I was the tester.

They've been available for about a year now. I remember them being announced somewhere on his site. I know at one point he had more product than is advertised on his page. WWFRR for example was another one that wasn't advertised on his site.

Anyways, they cover the Honda and Bison/Balrog holes. I'll try to dig up the pictures I sent him of them freshly installed.

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from sosage:

Anyways, they cover the Honda and Bison/Balrog holes. I'll try to dig up the pictures I sent him of them freshly installed.

The pictures are available in the link I provided.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 249.00
$ 18.00
Playfield - Plastics
Ramp-O-Matic
$ 42.00
Playfield - Plastics
Ramp-O-Matic
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 14.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 89.00
Cabinet Parts
Pappy's Pinball Palace
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,399.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside