Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by robertg130
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Hi,I bought a beautiful RFM,everything is perfect but the software is the .82,Want to update to 1.5.but I don't have and old pc,just a win 7 laptop.Is there a trick or something you can guide me,I will appreciate it.

#2 4 years ago

Regarding the PC, I was there was. I tired it... tried using a VM with Window XP and so forth. Just doesn't work. I ended up using an old PC with a real serial port.

However, there is an approach where you plug in a card and it updates your card. Check out http://www.lockwhenlit.com/products.htm and look for Pinball 2000 PUB Card Rental.

... Altan

#3 4 years ago

Thanks, I will try this

#4 4 years ago

+1 on the PUB card rental. Super easy and takes about 5 minutes.

#5 4 years ago

What do you need? A laptop with a serial port? If so, I have one, although you being in a different country makes that problematic.

#6 4 years ago

Thank you guys,mine had the original .8 software,it sucks knowing all the changes and the additional modes.I did the rental card and I'm waiting for it,let's see how it works when I have it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 159.00
Cabinet - Toppers
FlipperLED
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
3,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MI
Boards
PCB Emporium
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Annapolis, MD
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside