(Topic ID: 56266)

Some nice looking EM classics just came up on eBay/other! :-)

By EM-PINMAN

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,642 posts
  • 264 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 days ago by pinhead52
  • Topic is favorited by 72 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20220325_121731 (resized).jpg
EKEM 5 (resized).jpg
EKEM 4 (resized).jpg
EKEM 2 (resized).jpg
EKEM 3 (resized).jpg
EK EM 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_3284 (resized).jpeg
Hermans-Hermits-Peter-N (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2023-07-05 at 10.32.04 PM (resized).png
6C006FCA-8C40-48D1-ADE4-DE1619B15E94 (resized).jpeg
4DB2B1EC-35DD-4CBF-A22F-AAD8E0E08419 (resized).jpeg
34C32548-2160-4CEE-BE55-F6B5E7471AA3 (resized).jpeg
7427C149-FD08-4B9D-B45B-FDC39BFCD4B1 (resized).jpeg
2569A4AC-A625-4ABB-B9CE-2BDDFD4C89AB (resized).jpeg
022DED1F-DB0E-47FA-A0D4-CC3AC023977E (resized).jpeg
4EBAC883-E2FF-4312-A410-BF53BD3CC32B (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sea_wolf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5885 4 years ago

As rare as it gets. 8 days left.

ebay.com link: 0

56A81637-BD8F-482C-9770-2869098F2163 (resized).png56A81637-BD8F-482C-9770-2869098F2163 (resized).png
#5886 4 years ago

Over 9 days left on the Double Up. It will be interesting to see how much it brings.

#5889 4 years ago
Quoted from pinball419:

A machine I desperately want!!!Only an 8 hour drive!

1 week later
#5892 4 years ago

Only 55 made in 1970. It brought $4,550.

E2BCF7BB-E963-4246-AE19-50385D6DCC06 (resized).pngE2BCF7BB-E963-4246-AE19-50385D6DCC06 (resized).png
#5895 4 years ago

Gottlieb ‘Strange World’ just came up on EBay.

#5900 4 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

Why 2 "Total Play" meters?

Good question. If it was a 2 Player game, I guess I could see something rigged to show how often player 2 was used but on a single player game, I have no idea.

#5901 4 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

Why 2 "Total Play" meters?

Or maybe one stopped working and instead of replacing it, they just unhooked it and left it in place to still show how many total games were played.

#5906 4 years ago

About 2 months ago I was wondering why there were so few EMs and early SSs coming up on EBay and then wham! It’s been a huge run the last 30 days on some really cool machines, including this newly listed bad boy.

Get em while they’re hot.

#5909 4 years ago

And this one, I’d love to have if it was closer.

#5910 4 years ago

1978 Strange World just sold on eBay.
Hopefully it doesn’t lead to a divorce.

#5912 4 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Sold for a little less than I thought it would. If I wanted that machine I would have paid more. Luckily I'm out of money and space.

Ha. I’m at 5, with space for 1 more and by the look I got the other day when mentioning that, I guess I’m outta money too.

#5914 4 years ago

Holy moly, the action on this 1970 Bally Skyrocket was hot and heavy the last 30 minutes. Seller be like...

#5916 4 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

eBay pricing going crazy right now on EM's. A Bally Sky Rocket in good condition should go for $1200.00 IMO, not (price police may argue to differ).
Of course the reality is the price you get is the price.
Then there was the Close Encounters that sold at $3550.00. That game was selling for $1200.00 just last year. Then there was Double up for $4550.00, not even a good player, just OK IMO. Strange World shot up in price too as a couple years ago you could pick one up for $2500.00, now sold for $3802.00, which was actually a deal considering the prices of the others, thought that should have sold for $4500.00.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Well seeing so many folks apparently have disposable income I should put my hand out as well seeing our "Rare, think steak?, no lets not" 1977 Bally Mata Hari EM must be worth a small, no make that a treasure chest fortune. Barrels of dollars that others apparently others don't need are now welcomed here. Phrases come to mind that folks have told me in the past like" If you have to ask how much, you probably can't afford it" and when someone asks" How much is it?" and the other party says "how much you got?"
So think big folks, bigger than life itself! Offer big, the bigger the better! The sky is the limit, not really, go into outer space with your offer! Remember crazy money spent is well worth it! Don't worry it's only money and you can make more, might take a while but so what! Don't worry about your wife saying your spending too much, she is just mad you are not giving it to her!
So get in line with the others and throw in an offer so insane that it puts metal hospitals out of business!
PM me with your "Over The Top" offer, set off our buzzer, and my wife and I will consider it.
It should be noted that the machine is not currently listed for sale anywhere, just testing interest and the river of crazy money waters. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Worth a shot.

The Mata Hari EM. I can’t think of any game that I’d rather have in my collection and I know it’s not likely to happen with only 170 made. Seems like I remember someone on EBay about 10 years ago selling a beautiful one and if I’m not mistaken he was asking $15,000 as a starting price. I don’t remember what actually transpired after that.

I’ve been known to overpay for machines but i don’t feel bad now for paying $900 for an Aladdin’s Castle last fall. The Retro Pinball craze seems to be upon us. I guess I’m just as caught up in it too because every job I do in someone’s house, I always look in the basement and imagine how many Pinball machines would fit in there. About 25 I’m guessing, where I’m working today.

#5920 4 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

That's funny, as I paid the same for mine. Playfield and Backglass are in great shape that's why I bit. A keeper for sure. Just finishing up the restore on mine. I know the game is put down by some, but I think it is a great game. Fast, good flow, and fun shots. With the 3 flippers you have to play it differently than 2 flipper games, more bounce and less flip or it will eat you up which really makes it stand apart from other games. Eye candy to look at too.

Yeah I really like my AC too. It had 2 small issues when I bought it. One was the coil on the 1000 point chime was cooked and the other is the ‘Ball in Play’ lights and the ‘Player 1&2’ Up lights don’t work. I replaced the chime coil but have never been able to figure out the Ball in Play lights not working. Sockets and bulbs are all good and the wiring seems solid and the Player Unit stepper is clean and lined up properly. It’s a mystery but still a blast to play.

#5935 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

I wrote him asking "Seriously, $29K?" Thinking he may have fat fingered an extra 0.
He responded "Yep, just listed"

I’m tempted since it says OBO, to offer him $9000. Of course I’ll be taking up a collection here soon if he accepts.

#5936 4 years ago

Least he could do for $29,000 is put more than 5 crappy pictures up. It’s also weird that some of us were just gushing about the Mata Hari EM on here just 3-4 hours ago, then voila!

With only 170 made....coincidence?

#5938 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

If you need it that bad just buy the solid state version, save a bunch of money, and get a good night's sleep.

No need. Just making a funny. I don’t need to buy the SS version either. That memory from 1979 at a bowling alley in Delaware listening to Donna Summer on the jukebox is sufficient.

#5940 4 years ago

Well that was a big bunch of BS apparently.

Ended in less than 24 hrs.

#5945 4 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Although I'm obviously an EM guy, the SS versions of many of these games play much better. The manufacturers began making faster playing games with multiple targets and strategies which simply outgrew EM technology.
I had a Bally "Bow and Arrow" that played so fast after I shopped it, that it became blatantly obvious to me why SS technology was the necessary next step for pinball evolution. This is particularly true for multi-player games, where memory is an absolute must.

Agree.
I think it’s related to whatever era you were in when pinball grabbed you. I appreciate both but will always hold the 1977 Bally Eight Ball as my favorite. The thrill of playing it at the local mall arcade as a 14 yo in 1978 still is there when I play it today.

I’m just now fully appreciating the EMs from the 70s.

#5948 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Hah, I'm working on a Bally Star Trek. It makes my wife's ears bleed, she hates the way it sounds.

Or how about a Bally Mystic? At least it was unique.

#5957 4 years ago

The early SSs I grew up on were almost all Bally’s. I liked the 1977-78 era the most, although there were some great machines like EBD that came after.
Eight Ball
Mata Hari
Evel Knievel
Night Rider
Power Play

By 1981 when ramps and chutes became the mainstay, that was pretty much the end for me. To each his own.

#5959 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The ones I like now are
Skateball
Frontier
Stars
Flight 2000
Nine Ball
Sea Witch
Future Spa
None of which have ramps but also none of which I remember playing back in the day.

I should have hung in there a little longer. A lot of those I’ve seen on YouTube and they do look fun. The first pin I ever owned is a 1980 Nitro Ground Shaker and it’s still going strong.

#5961 4 years ago

A very unpopular 1974 Bally EM for 10 bucks.

2 weeks later
#5967 4 years ago

Anyone ever play this SS repro version?
One guy on IMDB said he bought one for $3900 and hated it mostly because of the playfield overlay.

#5971 4 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

I want to say though, that I do commend Herb and everyone involved in that project for their efforts. I wish it would have been more successful, and would have spawned several more EM remakes.

I think it always goes back to “there’s nothing like the real thing”. That stuff becomes ingrained.

2 weeks later
#5984 4 years ago

It’s nice to know that if I get low on funds I can always count on getting $1500 or more for my Nitro Ground Shaker. It’s my least favorite machine of the 5 I have. A lot of people go crazy over this one but I’ve only liked it, never loved it. It’s colorful, especially if you’re a gear head.

#5985 4 years ago
Quoted from Sea_Wolf:

It’s nice to know that if I get low on funds I can always count on getting $1500 or more for my Nitro Ground Shaker. It’s my least favorite machine of the 5 I have. A lot of people go crazy over this one but I’ve only liked it, never loved it. It’s colorful, especially if you’re a gear head.
ebay.com link

Sorry, I forgot I was in the EM sub forum.

#5988 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

I am a Bally fan but I would have to guess that the arcade in Hell has a King Rex, El Toro and Ro Go.

Hilarious but don’t forget Williams’ Darling. To each his own though, Satin Doll fans.

#5994 4 years ago

False advertising?

On the search page it Reads “Vintage Sonic Segasa Williams Prospector EM Pinball machine.” On the sell page it reads “Vintage Pinball Laurel and Hardy Prospector Flicker Bally Pinball Machine”. WTF? Somebody will probably get them to change it.

It’s just a Bally Flicker.

1 week later
#5995 4 years ago

First time I’ve seen this machine for sale on eBay and it’s on my wishlist. Too far away from me and they listed it at a high starting price. Not to mention a very shaky seller.

Any comments from someone who owns one?

#5998 4 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

WMS Wild Card
Never owned one, but played it many a time at the PPM.
One of the last EMs made.
Very fun, fast and lively game.
It was on my want list for long time, back when i was still buying games.
$1000 starting price is a little steep though IMHO.

Only 901 ever made and you said it’s a keeper, which explains why I never see them up for sale. Now that one is for sale, it’s from a seller that has negative feedback on 2 of their last 5 sales, allegedly for stiffing the buyers.

#5999 4 years ago
Quoted from Silverstreak02:

There is one in Tampa for sale. The playfield is slightly better, but the cabinet is worse. I’d like to pick it up, but he won’t budge from his $2000 asking price. I agree it does look like a fun game.

I guess he knows what we know, not many of these machines popping up.

#6000 4 years ago

Where is Roy Scheider when you need him?

#6007 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

If you mean $ 350, I would agree. Faded backglass, cabinet beat with a log chain and probably rust out the wazzoo.
There was a cherry restored one that went for around 5k a year or too ago. I wouldn’t kick one out of bed but the gameplay didn’t do much for me. It is a looker when in nice shape.

I asked him sarcastically (sort of) if he meant to put the starting price at $55.00 instead of $5500 and he emphatically said $5500.

I said Good Lord.

1 week later
#6038 4 years ago

Have a price in mind and made an offer for this guy. It’s obviously not meeting his ‘buy it now’ or even his reserve but I think $550 is fair. It’s a game I’d love to have and would round out my collection nicely. I see the planking and playfield wear but that’s one of the few things I’m good at repairing.

I get the feeling he’s honest but doesn’t know anything about pins. Might be a shot in the dark but he sent me more pics of the playfield and the flippper area is as bad as it gets. Easy 1 hour 50 minute drive.

Any thoughts on this?

#6040 4 years ago
Quoted from pmdub:

Cabinet is pretty good. Back Glass average. Playfield not the best. I'd say would go for $700 in my area.

Sounds like I’m in the ballpark then. Thanks.

#6043 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

That thing would be lucky to get $400 around here. Hard sell in these parts. Especially with that playfield.

Love the ‘Battling Maxo’ avatar.

#6048 4 years ago

Here you go guys. Just a 30 hr drive for me and no reserve for a beauty with 100% feedback seller.

#6051 4 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

"Beauty"? That webbing is looks funky.

Who cares about that if the price is right? Not to mention fixable.

#6057 4 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Deal of the day!
Someone save this one!
ebay.com link » Big Brave Gottlieb Pinball 1974

I’m also surprised no has snagged it. It’s not like it’s in some remote area of the country.

#6059 4 years ago

So cool. Williams’ first.

Flipperless and I Might not ever get it running but I’d love to have it around.

#6062 4 years ago

This guy looks to be the ultimate EBay Scheister. This cool game keeps getting relisted. Scheisters gonna Scheist.

#6064 4 years ago
Quoted from koji:

Neat game.. why a scheister exactly? could be people just don't realize the shipping costs or logistics involved?

Take a good look at his BS. Maybe just an a-hole.

#6066 4 years ago

Love to be closer to this one. Cabinet is rough but I’d buy it for that price.

#6070 4 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

It looks like there's two of 'em there. No doubt he's selling the weaker one.

Definitely took notice of that. I still want it. I love the later EMs that have a ‘Collect Bonus’ countdown. That’s what I think is so cool about Lawman. It came out much earlier in 1971. It’s aquatic cousin Atlantis that came out four years later had no bonus countdown and that’s kind of weird to me.

Although Atlantis is beautiful, I’m a sucker for that ca-chunk collect bonus sound. Hope it finds a good home.

#6071 4 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

Never seen a Lawman before. Great back glass and I too wish it were closer.

I never see them for sale anywhere either. Wonder when somebody snatches this one up. Location could be an issue.

#6077 4 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

I've owned both "Lawman" and "Sheriff" in the past. I even had a Spanish single player wedgehead version by Maresa called "Dakota".
They've all gone to other owners long ago. Never owned an "Atlantis" though. I wish I would have the space and resources to keep them all, but I do not.

Realistically I have only room for 1 more machine and am not interested in selling any of my other 5. My dilemma is that being a 70s EM fan and a late 70s SS fan too, I can’t decide which is going to be my next buy.

I’m hoping one will become available that just grabs me.

#6079 4 years ago
Quoted from gameroomfan:

Well, I wound up with this one (flash offering on eBay bucks helped). Interestingly, turns out the machine is in Central California, not South Dakota. It’s gonna need a total tear down and ground up restore. Have an inquiry in with Jeff to see if he can do custom stencils for me.
Also, seller tells me the big plastic next to drop targets is cracked. If anyone has a lead on Lawman plastics (yeah, I know), would certainly appreciate the help.
Alex

Will keep an eye out for the plastics.

#6080 4 years ago

Don’t see many of these around. Already a bid.

#6083 4 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Probably selling it due to a lack of electricity.

I live in an old part of the city with lots of old trees and overhead power lines. I’ve got a good generator with just enough heavy duty extension cords and adapters for a coffee maker, refrigerator, some lights and 5 pinball machines.

#6088 4 years ago

I can’t find the listing on eBay anymore so I guess the seller let the Eye of the Tiger go on the 1 bid of $925.

1 month later
#6101 4 years ago

Here’s one I’ve never seen before. Nice looking game and it looks like the owner has no idea what it’s worth.

#6104 4 years ago

Pretty sweet and from a reputable seller.

#6109 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Easy now. I'm trying to work a deal on this one. Shame that the backglass is faded.

I hope you get what you want. I just don’t know how you price a machine like that. Pretty cool for sure.

1 week later
#6113 4 years ago

Definitely not pricey. $350,000,000 is pricey. Buy with confidence, since his 2nd most recent sale was a negative feedback with this quote from the buyer who got scammed “Never received item. Seller wasn’t selling anything but smoke.”

100% positive feedback my ass. 3 of this slug’s last 18 sales have been scam jobs.

I know this is funny but EBay really needs to have a split feedback rating next to the username showing as a buyer/seller.

#6114 4 years ago

“Was working fine before we put it in the basement”.

#6117 4 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

"Shipped with USPS First Class Package."
May not look like it now, but I bet when someone picks it up it does fall apart into enough small pieces to fit in a box.

Someone would have to pay me $200 to plug it in and hit the start button.

#6120 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

So, this Bally 2 in 1 from 1964 did not get any bids on eBay. I messaged the seller to make a deal but we were several hundreds apart. It ended up on a Columbus, OH online auction site and I ended up snagging this for less than my original offer. My better half was unaware of this so I have stashed the cabinet at work and have the backbox hiding unnoticed amongst the herd. Once I get around to restoring this, I’ll be ringing up BGresto.[quoted image][quoted image]

Glad you snagged it.

#6123 4 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

That was, of course, before the ocean overwhelmed our basement for three weeks!

Snort.

#6124 4 years ago

68 Bally ‘Rock Makers’. Hell yeah!

Guessing this one would appeal to “4 Million BC” fans and the movie Caveman starring Ringo Starr and babeage.

#6126 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Aw man, I want Rockmakers. I was all excited to place a bid and then I saw the cabinet...I can fix that.
Then I saw where it was...can’t fix that.

I’ve never had to do much to the cabinets on the pins that I have because all 5 were in above average shape but this doesn’t seem like an impossible repaint. I guess it would be time consuming though.

2 weeks later
#6135 4 years ago

A Lawman jr., err....Atlantis for sale.

#6137 4 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Gotta love that lockdown bar!

Pretty cool if that’s a homemade job.

#6138 4 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Gotta love that lockdown bar!

But would take some serious getting used to for flipper play I bet.

1 week later
#6141 4 years ago

Not sure I’ve ever seen a 70s machine with as high a production number (over 6300) as this and be as rare to see.

#6145 4 years ago

This is the first decent, reasonably priced 70s EM that has come up on eBay in over a year that was within a 2 hour drive from my house.

There were 4 bids on this one in a matter of hours. Good to see.

#6147 4 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

People might be deceived by the "Free Shipping" and placed a bid as they listed as such then says in the description they do not pay for shipping. You would think with 311 feedback they would know how to set their ebay listings correctly. Bad way to do an auction IMO.

Funny you mention that. I was hinting to my wife that I was interested but the price has already gone up to about what I’d pay and she said maybe people are fooled by the “free shipping” line and I should see if it ends up getting re-listed.

I will.

#6148 4 years ago

Really hope someone buys this beauty. Just so cool and 72 years old.

#6151 4 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

A very "RARE 1950 Gottlieb Jungle King" is currently listed for $4500 B/O.

“I was told it’s from 1950”.

#6153 4 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

"Totally Restored" apparently does not include changing the rubbers or cleaning the playfield.
Actually a nice looking game, but not $4,500 nice.

I think I’m gonna message them that they shouldn’t be asking any more than $4,479 unless they agree to to replace the rubbers and throw in a small bottle of Novus 1.

#6155 4 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

Since when does "excellent condition" include hunk of wood missing on top of lightbox, and rusty legs, and coin acceptor decal half gone, and.....

The seller has an impeccable record on eBay but it’s hard to believe that someone could be this ignorant about a pinball machine.

Maybe it’s another case of willful ignorance, which seems to be quite popular these days.

#6156 4 years ago

“Game goes through a rigorous refurbishment process and service checklist by professional pinball technicians to make sure it is 100% fully operational and looks great!”

You have potential and you have....oh boy...

#6159 4 years ago

Looks like the sale went through on the Jet Spin. Lots of bids.

#6160 4 years ago

Anyone have a pressure washer they could lend?

#6162 4 years ago

A couple of cool games. No telling what the reserve is.

#6166 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

I’m guessing the “buy it now” price is their reserve price as well which I hate when sellers do that. This person has had a half dozen or so machines for a while up for sale on Craigslist. On Craigslist Sky Jump is listed for $3600 and Spin Out for $3100.

I hate that too.

#6167 4 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

These were listed on Craigslist for silly money. The reserve is no doubt way up there.

Ridiculous

#6168 4 years ago

A rundown of EMs sold on eBay in the month of January. Obviously the conditions of the machines varied and it’s possible I missed one somewhere.

Bally Champ- $525 (Pennsylvania)
Williams Ding Dong- $99 (Georgia)
Williams Blue Chip- $405 (New Mexico)
Williams Big Ben- $305 (New Mexico)
Gottlieb Jet Spin- $405 (Minnesota)
Williams Darts- $255 (California)
Gottlieb Jet Spin- $900 (Indiana)
Gottlieb Fast Draw- $800 (Ohio)
Williams Spanish Eyes- $250 (California)

#6170 4 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

Surprized there are not a lot more EMs sold per month on ebay.

It’s definitely possible I could have missed some but I try to save to my watchlist any EMs that are not ridiculously priced and don’t ever sell.

Also if anyone wants a link to see these machines, I’ll be glad to post. The links should be good for another 30 days or so.

#6172 4 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

I figured you might not be including those $2000+ listed EM games.
I think most people realized ebay is not the best place to sell EMs anymore.
Though back in the day, I bought dozens of games off ebay

I’m just listing the ones that have actually sold. The ones with the $1500-$2500 starting price never even get bid on unless it’s is a super rare Pin.

#6173 4 years ago

Might be worth the risk if you live close to Birmingham.

#6176 4 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Almost bid on Birmingham, been on longer road trips.

That’s a haul. I thought I was going to be a trooper, driving 5 hours (next Tuesday) for a Fast Draw.

#6179 4 years ago

Pretty putting green in need of of little attention.

#6180 4 years ago

1964 Gottlieb North Star. No reserve.

1 week later
#6185 4 years ago

The ‘Family Truckster’ of 70s EMs for 20 bucks.

#6186 4 years ago

Followed by the Rolls Royce of 70s EMs.

#6188 4 years ago

“Ya hate it now but wait till you play it”

#6191 4 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

My wife's brother-in-law has a very nice one that he got for free. When we go there, I play a game or two, then spend the rest of the night asking myself why!

He might give it to you as a Christmas gift since he thinks you like it so much.

#6192 4 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

This title looks very familiar...........humm............

I first thought maybe it was you selling. Glad you’re not.

1 week later
1 week later
#6198 4 years ago

Cool game but $2000? Cleaning supplies and paint not included. Spare bulbs though...

#6201 4 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Too many zeros in the price. Lose one and I still wouldn’t want it.

It’s a mess but I’d take it for $200. I’m a glutton for playfield repaint punishment.

As I like to say when someone has a ridiculous price...”you’re really not interested in selling this”.

Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

It's a fun game. I remember how cool it was as a kid and watching the rocket blast off.

It does look like a cool game even if I can’t recall playing it in my youth.

#6204 4 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Williams Doodle Bug, $450.00 OBO:
ebay.com link » Williams Doodle Bug Pinball Machine

Refreshing to see a fair asking price.

1 week later
#6207 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinaddict91:

ebay.com link
Gottlieb North Star

Auction ended early. No bids, so Im guessing they sold it elsewhere.

#6209 4 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Pretty sure it’s pinaddict’s machine.

Ah. Wonder what happened. Cool machine.

#6210 4 years ago

A lot of people need these lock bars apparently and it’s probably not going to go cheap but here it is.

ebay.com link: itm

1 month later
#6212 3 years ago

Nice looking Rack A Ball for sale. Bidding from the ground up but it has a reserve.

Rare to see any EMs on EBay lately without a ridiculous starting price.

#6214 3 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

I was thinking the same thing and then yesterday saw a Bally Mad World pop up on eBay for a starting bid of 275. I was interested until I looked at the playfield and BG. Yikes.

I saw the Mad World too and did the same thing when I saw the playfield. That might be the coolest backglass ever though.

#6216 3 years ago

Don’t believe I’ve ever seen one of these.

#6219 3 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Only $8.70 shipping!

I’m going to hold them to that.

#6220 3 years ago

Well, here ya go. Bit of a project and the middle of the playfield is planked out and faded but not many of these come up for sale. Would be a lot easier repaint than my Flip a Card, which had similar wear. Wish it were closer.

#6221 3 years ago

8 Cecils takes the nice Rack a Ball.

1 week later
#6222 3 years ago

Priced to sell!

Paint not included.

#6227 3 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

easy touch up, but not by me!

That’s what I thought too. Not much detail to paint around if you can get a close match.

I’d be interested if it were in the $250-300 range.

#6229 3 years ago
Quoted from Fourtress:

I guess I'm lucky. My playfield has held up - just a slight bit of planking but the paint is all there.
[quoted image]

Looks nice. I will never understand how people let playfields get in bad shape. Even if you don’t want to go to the trouble of clear coating, it takes virtually no time to wax.

#6234 3 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

It's from Fabulous Fantasies (Herb Silvers). He was intending to repro a woodrail game depending on the success of the retro "King of Diamonds" project, and this is likely the prototype.

Thanks for the clarification. You got 11 grand I can borrow, friend?

#6241 3 years ago

70s olive green Chevy Vega for sale.

“This game is in good condition for it’s age”.

“lower playfield wear near the flipper area”.

1 week later
#6242 3 years ago

Seller seems like a nice guy you could work with and I wouldn’t mind having this machine in my collection. Looks to be in pretty nice shape cosmetically. I would have made him an offer but I just can’t drive that far right now.

1 week later
#6244 3 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Yikes! Like overpriced by $1670!!!
ebay.com link » Gottlieb 1948 Cinderella Pinball Machine Framed Scoreboard Backglass Artwork Vtg

Ha ha. Where do people come up with these numbers?

#6245 3 years ago

And why do people have to mess with original cabinet art? WTH?

#6255 3 years ago

Wagon Wheels win over Shag carpeting in a close one.

#6257 3 years ago
Quoted from TwinDavid:

STAY AWAY FROM THE BROWN ACID[quoted image]

https://i.imgflip.com/2cveh8.jpg

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#6259 3 years ago

This one is on my wishlist and it’s a drivable distance away. It’s in good condition and I honestly don’t think the asking price is way over the top, although I’d love to snag it for less $.

Am I wrong on the asking price being somewhat fair?

#6262 3 years ago
Quoted from PBEarwood:

Reach out to him, he's a reasonable guy that I've dealt with in the past. You might be able to work something out.

Thanks. That’s good to know.

#6263 3 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

If it were local I would consider it as well. I say offer him $1000.00, I think that is fair. Just my 2 cents.

I agree. I better start dropping hints to the wife. Or just tell her I’m going to Illinois to check out some legal cannibis and just deal with it when I get home.

#6265 3 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Cool! Good Luck, hope you get the game. Fun and cool artwork to boot. I take CBD myself, so good luck with the Cannibis too! Score Both! LOL!

Gracias Amigo.

#6266 3 years ago

Looks like I hesitated too long. Lawman is gone. Hopefully someone on here got it.

2 weeks later
#6269 3 years ago

A little light cleaning needed on this one.

#6270 3 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Your Lawman is back!

ebay.com link » Lawman By Gottlieb Coin Op Pinball Machine

I’m not sure what happened on this machine. He told me he sold it and then it was back up again and then off again.

Maybe he sold it privately or decided he could get more later.

#6271 3 years ago

I’m guessing there’s not many of these around. Looks great too.

#6274 3 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

That game grows on trees! That one and "Singapore". I bought a decent "Mexico" for $60 once. They're everywhere!

Did they really make a lot of these?

#6275 3 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Many a fine playfield has been found under a layer of dirt. It seems to act as a preservative.

From the pictures then, it looks like the seller’s basement floor must be very well preserved too.

#6280 3 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

More than you’d think. I bought held for a year or so and sold a nice one in the same price range $300. Beautiful machine for a decoration alone worth the price.

That’s what I’d love to have in my collection just for the visual effects.

#6281 3 years ago

Nice pair of Ballys. Reputable seller.

Will be interested to see if the starting bid hooks someone (I’m guessing no) but it also would be cool to see this duo bid from the ground up.

#6282 3 years ago
Quoted from Sea_Wolf:

A little light cleaning needed on this one.
ebay.com link

Pigpen brought $565. Cool game but I don’t think I’d have the guts. Doesn’t appear to come with playfield glass either.

Somebody must have really wanted it. The bidding was at $286 with only 4 minutes left.

#6284 3 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

OR the shill bidder lost at musical chairs and got stuck.

That sounds about right. I guess if it comes back up for sale, we’ll know then.

#6286 3 years ago

Another sought after EM. Playfield is pretty rough but if it someone could get it for close to the starting bid it would be a good find IMHO. No reserve. Reputable seller too.

#6288 3 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

This game has been re-listed at least once. It’s close but I just don’t need another game right now. Seems like a great deal for $100!
ebay.com link » Vintage Pinball Machine Bally Sea Ray

Somebody will probably swoop in the last minute but so far no bids at $99 with only 1 hour 25 minutes left.

#6290 3 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Wow. Ended with no bids.

Hard to believe. Maybe the cabinet is empty.

1 week later
#6296 3 years ago

1971 4 Square from the dirt bike guy in Minnesota who starts bidding at $1.

#6297 3 years ago

3 dirty worn machines for $6,500.

One of them even lights up.

1 week later
#6300 3 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Buyer beware! Seller using internet photos as a description in ad! I got burned on this technique years ago.
ebay.com link » Jacks Open 1977 Pinball Machine From D Gottlieb Co

Agree but I think in this instance the 2 internet photos were to show what a Jacks Open looks like in original condition and what inside the cabinet should look like without having to take the glass off. The other pics seem to show the seller’s machine with the dirty playfield and the backglass.

Still kind of a shady and lazy tactic. Seller also hasn’t sold anything in quite a while although the old feedback was all good. I’d ask for more pictures.

#6302 3 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

It doesn’t help when the main pic of the ad is a minty playfield from a different machine. Calling it deceptive all the way.

Could be. It’s off EBay now.

One thing I’ve seen before is when a seller with great feedback hasn’t had an auction in years, is that some low life family member or acquaintance hijacks their account.

Who knows.

1 month later
#6303 3 years ago

“Perfectly balanced and rarely tilts!”.
Only $7,500.

Cabinet/Backbox paint and stencils not included.

2 months later
#6311 3 years ago

Fresh from the Mahoning river. Head must not have been submerged.

#6315 3 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

I can smell the mouse piss from here. Look at the amount of mouse crap inside the cabinet.

Would have been a good idea to vacuum out at least some of the rodent droppings on the floor.

3 weeks later
#6317 3 years ago
Quoted from Model237:

Wow $2,000 pachinkos, but the Dixieland is a bargain at just $1,200
ebay.com link » Pinball Machines Used

I like the Gottlieb pin with no glass and covered in pillows myself.

1 week later
#6320 3 years ago

If Anybody is going to South America soon, can you grab this for me? Thanks

#6324 3 years ago

Needs some work but I’d love to have it at the right price. Too far for me though. From the dirt bike guy in Minnesota.

1 week later
#6325 3 years ago

Gold Strike went for $1,724. Kicking myself for not grabbing an El Dorado for $1,500 awhile back.

#6327 3 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

I’ll get an El Dorado one day. That Gold Strike needed a new backglass, playfield and a cabinet redo. The Team One for $2500, here on pinside, looks like a good, clean machine to me.

Hopefully me too. Agree about the Gold Strike. I know it’s fairly rare but with all the issues it had, I thought it might bring $1000-$1200 but not $1700+.

It was at $700 with 7 minutes left in the auction. Must have been at least one person who seriously wanted it.

#6328 3 years ago

Here’s a rare one. No ratings on file at IPDB and zero Pinsiders own one, or at least not listed.

#6330 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

I sold a less than perfect Gold Strike with new backglass and plastic set for $900 years ago. The layout looked so interesting and has a cool art package. Early in my collecting days I thought it would be my grail but I don't miss it. It's very repetitive and once you get a good game going it lasts forever to the point of being boring. I'm an AAB guy but am guessing El Dorado is infinitely better. It has to be?

I think it’s interesting that sometimes a machine that looks fun on YouTube videos turns out to be boring when you play it in person and vice-versa. Or sometimes you buy a game and your not thrilled with the gameplay at first but it grows on you like my Aladdin’s Castle.

With the El Dorado I think it’s the history behind it and the design along with it being pretty that would make it fun to have in the collection.

#6334 3 years ago

Pinball machine meets a roulette wheel. Would be an interesting conversation piece.

#6335 3 years ago

Nice Jacks Open. Bids flying out of the gate, at $1400 with over 5 days left.

#6342 3 years ago

Some more craziness in the EM marketplace.

Jacks Open (nice) goes for over $4000.

Not comparing the two but I’m gonna hug my $800 Fast Draw tonight.

#6344 3 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Doubt it sold. El Zero was the happy bidder followed by Numero Tres!

That’s a good point. We might see soon.

#6349 3 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Bogus bidder for sure, the same happened to me selling Sure Shot 2 at the $1.00 start bid. The guy even told me he was both bidders and was pumping up the price, and it was a 0 and a 3 feedback as well. FnA hole for sure. He was trying to get me to sell off eBay and arrange shipping for him so he could just rip me off outright. Luckily I had a repeat buyer jump in at the last minute or I would have been hosed like this seller. No more $1.00 start bids for me. Pretty sure it is a scam team as it seemed like I was talking to foreigners on email as some context made no sense a couple times as in writing English was not fluent. Looks like the seller had a real bidder up to $1720 which would have been a real price to pay. Hopefully the seller says no to everything the scammer asks then he can simply relist it.

Wow. Sure sounds like the same scam artists.

#6350 3 years ago

Canada Dry. Reputable seller and in pretty good cosmetic shape. Non working and has some combination of rust-mold-mildew inside.

South Florida

#6356 3 years ago

More proof of the crazy EM market right now. That this title with a painted over cabinet and painted over (wrong color) lower playfield is already at $710 with over 3 days left in the auction.

#6360 3 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Not an easy title to find especially with a non-roached out backglass. Agree the prices for pinball everywhere are pretty darn high, but this isn't crazy-high. Not yet, anyway.
I paid $1100 for my Solids & Stripes two years ago. Perfect glass, playfield, and nice cab though.

It’s true, not too many of these come around but this one figures to inch towards $1000 at the end and for the shape it’s in, that’s seems really high, especially for a machine that a lot of pinheads think is boring.

It’s always hard to compare machines but exactly a year ago I bought a near perfect Fast Draw on 7 day auction on EBay for $800. Granted it’s not the rarest machine out there but it’s as fun as it gets to play and was in top shape. Seems possible that the virus may have created more EM junkies and that’s not a bad thing I guess.

To each his own though. It’s definitely a unique machine.

#6361 3 years ago

And on a side note, I talked to the guy who sold the Jacks Open on eBay last week for just over $4,000. I think a lot of us here were skeptical of the sale with all the late bidding by zero feedback ebayers but he told me the number shocked him too but it turned out to be a local guy who paid for it in person.

I guess it could be a story but I believed him. He seemed like one of us.

#6366 3 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

Keep in mind that many games coming from FLA are subject to termite damage that requires proper fumigation to get rid of them; depending on your location this could be a bit pricy; I had a game done in Washington DC area for a bit under 300$... very few exterminator companies offer this service if you don't live in warmer-clime states

That’s definitely something to consider on the Canada Dry, considering the rust/mold issues you could see on the few pictures posted.

#6370 3 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

Why do people run up the bid days before?

I agree unless it a buddy of the seller running it up. My M.O. is to swoop in late with your max bid and let the chips fall where they may.

If it’s one I really want I’ll never give my final bid before 10 seconds left. I lost out on a nice Abra ca Dabra recently by giving my final bid with 30 seconds left. Too much time and another bidder who wanted it as much as I did swooped in right at the last second. The reason was that I panicked because I don’t have a computer and was thinking I better get it in before one of my knucklehead friends call or text.

#6373 3 years ago

Solids n Stripes went for $991.

#6386 3 years ago

Nice King of Diamonds just up for auction.

4 weeks later
#6388 3 years ago

Really cool. Even more cool if you all could lend me about 4 grand.

1 month later
#6389 2 years ago

A chasm between EBayers. Good Lord and hey, nice!

4 months later
#6396 2 years ago

Pretty ‘Putting Green’ for sale. I always think I want this in my collection (and this one is an hour and half drive but I just keep seeing those YouTube videos of ball 4 or 5 just meandering around and doing nothing.

Sure is pretty though.

ebay.com link: 1973 Gottlieb High Hand Pinball Machine Stern Data East Sega Bally Williams

1 week later
#6397 2 years ago

High Hand brought $1037.

I could be wrong but I think this machine was listed on Craigslist a couple of years ago for $1050 and I tried to talk the owner down but he wouldn’t budge.

He was smart to just let people bid on it.

#6399 2 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

$1037 - EBay fees = ~ $900! I think the seller could of done better. Great Wedgehead with drop targets.

I’m holding out for a Capt.Card but I sure wouldn’t mind having it in the collection.

I love drop targets but some of my newer additions are drop target rich, Fast Draw, Jumping Jack and Night Rider.

I’m seriously in love with the Night Rider but that’s typical of pinheads to fawn all over their newest addiction, I mean addition.

1 month later
#6403 2 years ago

The picture of the playfield actually scared me at first. Still does.

1 month later
#6410 2 years ago

Maybe you can talk him down. Don’t see many of these come up for sale.

ebay.com link: 1974 Gottlieb Capt Card Pinball Machine

3 weeks later
2 months later
#6414 2 years ago

Want a rare EM? This 1939 pin has 0 ratings on file at IMDB and is not in the Pinside database.

ebay.com link: Project 1950 s SNOOKS Beach Pinup Girls pinball machine

#6417 2 years ago

Not in the “Pinside” database.

No “ratings” on this pin on IPDB.

Pretty cool though.

2 months later
#6419 1 year ago

Seller is doing offers for $700. This title seems to be extremely desirable with Pinsiders so I thought I’d pass this along. Not in great shape but not terrible cosmetically. I’m sure we’ve all taken on much worse.

1 month later
#6420 1 year ago

Good looking Grand Prix for sale.

3 weeks later
#6423 1 year ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Think fast, great deal if you live in the DC area.

And in Minnesota another good deal was just had on EBay. A pretty nice Gottlieb Sure Shot for $662

#6425 1 year ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Wonder why it sold so cheap![quoted image]

I don’t know. Besides posing like a Mafia hit man, Seller has a 100% feedback rating.

#6429 1 year ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Seller says it's in Great Condition, but needs to be Restored, Really?

Shady feedback to boot.

#6432 1 year ago

If unique is what you seek… only 85 made

Looks like a big dud though but who knows? Not many I guess.

#6437 1 year ago

I picked up one of these in about the same shape with a bit of a rough playfield 1 year ago for $600 and a short drive.

#6440 1 year ago
Quoted from AlexF:

I really like mine but would let it go for that price.

I might too and there’s still over 3 1/2 days left on the Auction clock.

#6441 1 year ago
Quoted from Garrett:

Shame you're so far away.....

I’ll keep an eye out for one.

2 weeks later
#6446 1 year ago

If that guy is on crack, this guy is on Flakka.

Starting bid?

2 months later
#6448 1 year ago

Works great lol. No “scoreboard” though!

#6452 1 year ago

Ha ha.

C377E0F8-88D1-460D-A0E0-5960131B1B94 (resized).pngC377E0F8-88D1-460D-A0E0-5960131B1B94 (resized).png
#6454 1 year ago
Quoted from Gotemwill:

“This did work as it should when it was removed a couple of days ago. We had to cut the wires as seen in the photos in order to separate the scoring panel and the bottom unit.”
Painful.

Wonder if they used a pair of hedge clippers.

1 month later
#6457 1 year ago

Nice starting price and a highly rated seller. Cabinet not correct but doesn’t look bad.

1 week later
#6473 1 year ago

Flipper Fair sold for $338.33

#6477 1 year ago

A little cleaning and a few nails needed but other than that…..paging Hugo Furst.

#6482 1 year ago
Quoted from Fast400:

Lol! Here's some more great fungus! Bought two parts heads. This is what arrived...no mention prior to buying! Pictures showed none of this...outside looked decent.
After every great buying experience like this I tell myself, "NEVER again unseen"....until the next great deal pops along. Been dissappointed in peoples honesty so much. Only saving grace here was that the mechanical side of things looked great, even had the schematics still taped to the back.
At least the EBAY seller of the pinball machine shows the pictures of the actual condition.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Yikes

#6484 1 year ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Something on the cheap. Doubt this will last long

Nice find. Can’t believe it’s still for sale. That’s the same description of my last two pickups and both were cosmetically in good shape. It didn’t take long for them to be playing near 100%.

#6486 1 year ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

What the hell? I’m well overdue for a nice road trip! Bought it.

Nicely done! That’s a heck of a road trip for sure.

#6489 1 year ago

Hard to come by. I got one for $300 that was headed for the dumpster and had been sitting for 20-30 years but cleaned up nicely and has been a rock once I got it working 100%.

Although the cabinet was in great shape somehow, I did have to buy new glass as it was missing, new backglass (it was trashed), new legs and little stuff so I probably put $650 into it. Glad I have it.

3 weeks later
#6498 1 year ago

You know you want to meet this guy.

#6499 1 year ago

Dude transformed from the Gorton’s Fisherman to Pappy Boyington.

Going to give the Dos Equis guy a run for his money.

#6500 1 year ago

I’m posting this from FB Marketplace because surely just about any halfway decent Abra ca Dabra is worth $1200. Heck I was the underbidder on one in similar shape that went for $1940 on eBay last year. Hope someone from here grabs it.

Biggest downside I think is the remote location. It’s in the middle of Nowhere, Tennessee.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1130495534244184/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Ae8e96f60-e931-4655-8d2d-61cdb3f097ba

#6505 1 year ago

Disregard post. Thought it was the EM version

#6506 1 year ago

Not cheap but it’s in nice shape, especially compared to the one I bought for $600 a couple of years ago. I think it’s a fun machine to play. Seems like the playfields on this title are usually in rough shape. Not here though.

1 week later
#6510 1 year ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Crazy “Jack” is back!

Has some good deals with a slight vibe of the pawn shop in Pulp Fiction.

#6518 1 year ago

This one is literally 5 minutes from my house and is a great deal but I’m out of the market for awhile. Hope one of you all get it. Reputable seller according to ratings.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/607732274552834/

#6520 1 year ago
Quoted from dstudeba:

That was quick, gone without record.

Yeah when I posted it, the ad hadn’t been up long but that’s typical here. Louisville has a pretty big EM community.

In case anyone was wondering it was a 1968 Bally Safari in really good cosmetic shape for $400.

#6521 1 year ago

This machine which is listed under ‘Pinball machines for sale’ would be a conversation piece at least unlike your Bally Ro Go or El Toro. Sorry.

#6522 1 year ago

Pretty amazing cosmetic shape for 70 years old and it must be extremely rare. No ratings on file at IPDB and only 3 Pinsiders listed as owners. Reputable seller too.

2 weeks later
#6530 1 year ago

Not the most popular pin but a pretty one at a reasonable price.

#6533 1 year ago
Quoted from edednedy:

Pretty nice condition, but this is a prime example of why you should never use plate glass on a playfield.[quoted image]

My first experience with plate glass on a machine was after I bought my Flip a Card in 2019. Because I had only been a collector for a couple of years I just assumed all my machines had tempered glass and got into a habit of leaning my forearms on the lockbar and lower playfield glass when reading schematics. I’m lucky I didn’t slash a wrist when the glass suddenly cracked and my right forearm went straight through to the playfield.

Just a nice cut that bled like hell but was towards the top of my arm. Lesson learned.

#6534 1 year ago

Somebody who posts on here regularly was looking for a Doodle Bug awhile back but I can’t remember who. Here’s one in decent looking shape at a good price.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3436081433331741/

#6535 1 year ago
Quoted from ZNET:

Looks good.
[att=7508240,332653ebay.com link: itm caption=""]
[quoted image]

And apparently this beauty sold for the asking price of $750.

1 week later
#6542 1 year ago

A little rough shape and spelling issues of owner aside, certainly not a bad price for 2 decent titles.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/885553232535597/

1 week later
#6545 11 months ago

Hard to tell what shape it’s in but I’ve always thought this was a cool game and it’s priced cheap.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1427506794727033/

#6550 11 months ago

Surprised this hasn’t received any bids yet but I’m sure the swoopers will show up later.

1 week later
#6552 11 months ago

Pretty rare machine (only owned by 8 Pinsiders) $600 and you get a free Bingo machine to boot.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/253099563961874/

1 week later
3 weeks later
#6566 10 months ago

Nice price and a reputable seller on FB Marketplace.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/747721107153769/

#6568 10 months ago

Central Park sold. Hope it was one of you guys.

#6569 10 months ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Aren’t too many of these left.

Cool theme. I was only 6 in 1970 but I remember Mini-bikes (as we called them) being all the rage. My teenage cousins had one and so did a couple of kids in the neighborhood.

No afternoon naps for neighbors of these kids back then.

#6572 10 months ago

Better hurry on this one (assuming it’s legit, I’m guessing it is).

https://m.facebook.com/marketplace/item/113329021774183/

#6573 10 months ago

Scam? Might be worth checking out. Not a good feeling about someone with a profile picture of trees, no ratings and nothing else sold. Then again I’m only on FB to buy pinball machines and have no friendlist or profile picture.

https://m.facebook.com/marketplace/item/284139943993710/

2 weeks later
#6582 9 months ago

Williams Wild Card for sale. Not a cheap starting price and as was the case with mine that I bought in 2021, the backglass is in rough shape but not many of these come up for sale.

I can’t remember who but one of you guys on here wanted one. I love mine and is one of 5 that I’ll never sell.

1 week later
#6586 9 months ago

No cabinet pics but it looks pretty nice and at a fair price.

#6591 9 months ago
Quoted from AndrewP:

I don’t think this shipped with translucent star posts. Someone put some love into this and is selling at a loss.

That’s what I thought too. Definitely a buyer’s market right now and even though that’s mostly what I do (buying), I felt better when EMs like this one were grabbed quickly.

#6592 9 months ago

If I was closer I’d offer $300 for this one. I certainly don’t mind the playfield touch ups and doing what it takes to make it nice again. We’ve all probably taken on more and this one would look awesome in a lineup.

#6593 9 months ago

What’s up with this creepy altered backglass? A for effort I guess or not.

#6595 9 months ago
Quoted from RCA1:

That does look creepy. Guessing the original was damaged or broken. Hard to tell if they were trying to recreate the original, or what.
Interesting game anyway. IPDB says it was Gottlieb's last woodrail.

I think they must have been trying to recreate the original but there’s no way I could look at that.

They might need to lop off $350 for a replacement backglass or else they’ll probably be stuck with it in this current market.

1 week later
#6597 9 months ago

If only the King knew that his beloved Pin was destined to be left to rot for 65 years in a stripper’s basement.

1 month later
#6601 7 months ago

Starting bid might take it home. Be interesting to see if and what it sells for.

1 week later
#6605 7 months ago

He’s back, with a rare one.

3 weeks later
#6623 6 months ago

Fair starting bid. Reputable seller.

1 week later
3 weeks later
1 month later
#6635 3 months ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Scams on EBay aren’t too hard to find.

Yeah but you can’t beat the free shipping from Sri Lanka.

2 weeks later
#6637 3 months ago

Chance to own a classic and the cabinet repaint, while a pain, shouldn’t be too hard.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Edmonds, WA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sea_wolf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-em-classics-just-came-up-on-ebay?tu=sea_wolf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.