(Topic ID: 56266)

Some nice looking EM classics just came up on eBay/other! :-)

By EM-PINMAN

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,642 posts
  • 264 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 days ago by pinhead52
  • Topic is favorited by 72 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20220325_121731 (resized).jpg
EKEM 5 (resized).jpg
EKEM 4 (resized).jpg
EKEM 2 (resized).jpg
EKEM 3 (resized).jpg
EK EM 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_3284 (resized).jpeg
Hermans-Hermits-Peter-N (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2023-07-05 at 10.32.04 PM (resized).png
6C006FCA-8C40-48D1-ADE4-DE1619B15E94 (resized).jpeg
4DB2B1EC-35DD-4CBF-A22F-AAD8E0E08419 (resized).jpeg
34C32548-2160-4CEE-BE55-F6B5E7471AA3 (resized).jpeg
7427C149-FD08-4B9D-B45B-FDC39BFCD4B1 (resized).jpeg
2569A4AC-A625-4ABB-B9CE-2BDDFD4C89AB (resized).jpeg
022DED1F-DB0E-47FA-A0D4-CC3AC023977E (resized).jpeg
4EBAC883-E2FF-4312-A410-BF53BD3CC32B (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frankj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1866 10 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Wow! That looks to be a fine example of one. Honey doesn't often get a lot of love but it is still a fun game. Of course, I prefer Super Star but Honey has the added drop targets and kick out holes.

Same one that was listed for $400 last week - along with 3 others that sold...Space Time, Fun Fest, and (forgot the last one). If Fun Fest wouldn't have sold, I was going to make an offer on it and the Honey. It's too far for me to justify a drive for one pin, but for two I would have made te trip. That Fun Fest looked to be in much better shape than my 2-player Swinger.

#1868 10 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Yes. That was one big hit for Williams. I remember seeing one in just about every place with pinballs back then. For whatever reason, they always seemed to be Swinger here in So Cal. But the Fun Fests started showing up later during the "collecting" years. For whatever reason, I had to have a swinger. I like the Bigger Score reels they used on it and the Single Players as opposed to the smaller ones like Bally.

My Swinger should have been parted out. It has a bad glass, poor cabinet, and poor playfield. It was rusty and missing parts. I just hate parting out any game. I thought I'd get it going and sell it cheap as a starter pin. Three/four years later the ugly thing is still here. Man, it plays nice and fast!

3 weeks later
#2012 10 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Just a guess based on what he posted in the ad buy he may have already made a custom backglass and that might be why he is keeping it He also appears to be keeping all the bulbs out of the head!!!
If its really an OXO backglass and in 9+ condition, it would be worth an extra $200 to include the glass (IMO).

I just sold one in VG condition at the MGC for 5 bills. The one at $650 did not sell as far as I know. Even at $100 + $225 for a backglass from bgresto there's not much room price wise in this area of the country. It still needs touch up and clear, a stencil kit and paint, and bulbs and rubbers. That's a lot of work to go through when the one at the show, plus one on Chicago CL are available complete.

1 month later
#2316 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I saw this last night. I was a bit excited when I saw the $1200.00 price, then I realized it wasn't a BIN price but a starting bid.

That game is on my short list, but $1200+ for a Chicago Coin?

1 year later
#4482 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

**Sold for $305**
Very short fuse on this one:
Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Hotline / EM
Year: September 1966
Production: 3,651
Cost: Current Bid: $305. Ends Sunday November 8th, 8:05 PM PST
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » 5 Cent Hotline 1966 Pinball Machine By Williams
Condition: OP: "THE GAME HAS SOME TOUCH UP BUT LOOKS MOSTLY ORIGINAL. THE GAME HAS IT'S KEYS AND IT WORKS."

We'll see how it cleans up. I haven't owned a Hot Line in many years. I had a Big Strike (add-a-ball) a few years ago, but it was in pretty rough shape.

8 months later
#5041 7 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

I highly recommend this one. Really sharp condition and underpriced IMHO.
1967 Gottlieb Surf Side.
ebay.com link » Gottlieb Surfside Pinball Machine

Gone - I would have bought it too.... I owned one many years ago with a terrible cabinet that was painted white. Sold it not thinking I'd never run into another one for 30 years.

I played this title almost every day as a kid at Nellis AFB in Vegas.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Edmonds, WA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frankj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-em-classics-just-came-up-on-ebay?tu=frankj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.