(Topic ID: 56266)

Some nice looking EM classics just came up on eBay/other! :-)

By EM-PINMAN

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,642 posts
  • 264 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 days ago by pinhead52
  • Topic is favorited by 72 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20220325_121731 (resized).jpg
EKEM 5 (resized).jpg
EKEM 4 (resized).jpg
EKEM 2 (resized).jpg
EKEM 3 (resized).jpg
EK EM 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_3284 (resized).jpeg
Hermans-Hermits-Peter-N (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2023-07-05 at 10.32.04 PM (resized).png
6C006FCA-8C40-48D1-ADE4-DE1619B15E94 (resized).jpeg
4DB2B1EC-35DD-4CBF-A22F-AAD8E0E08419 (resized).jpeg
34C32548-2160-4CEE-BE55-F6B5E7471AA3 (resized).jpeg
7427C149-FD08-4B9D-B45B-FDC39BFCD4B1 (resized).jpeg
2569A4AC-A625-4ABB-B9CE-2BDDFD4C89AB (resized).jpeg
022DED1F-DB0E-47FA-A0D4-CC3AC023977E (resized).jpeg
4EBAC883-E2FF-4312-A410-BF53BD3CC32B (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EM-PINMAN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

632 posts in this topic match your search for posts by EM-PINMAN. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 10 years ago

Seeing there's already a CL topic similar to this, time for this one.

I'll start.

ebay.com link: itm

Seems like a good deal to me.

I would love to have this game but it's too far and no $$ right now so it's the double hurt for me.

What up? This one has been for sale forever and no takers yet?

This one ended and no one bought this for $50.00? It has been listed forever and keeps getting reduced but may end up a parts machine if someone does not contact this person soon and buy it. Great project and the main thing it's missing is the Backglass? Big Deal! bgresto.com could make you one for $200.00 if you have a scan. This makes me not want to here any more whining from folks about how no one can find a cheap project pin.........and this is a fun one to boot!

Ken

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from dementedwarlok:

I have contacted bgresto twice about my doodle bug backglass and never got a response. what happened to them??

Best thing to do is to call Steve and see what the status is. I know for sure Clay was asking guys on RGP what the glass thickness was for Doodlebug so I know they are working on getting this done.

I sent them the front scan of Doodlebug as well so they most likely needed to get a back scan of the glass too. My feeling is it will be done very soon.

Maybe Clay will see this thread and chime in with more details.

Ken

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

All I have left is Flipper Parade, World Fair, 2x Sittin Pretty, Mata Hari, Ice Revue, and the Fast Draw I got from you.

Scott, I think you have the wrong Ken. I never had any of those machines and if I did I would have kept Fast Draw for myself along with Mati Hari.

Ken

#13 10 years ago

This sold for a great price to the buyer and on my Wishlist.

Super great price to another buyer for this classic.

Ken

#16 10 years ago

This is one I would like to have. Decent Price for the condition.

ebay.com link: 1975 Williams Triple Strike PInball Machine WORKS PERFECTLY

Another Target Pool for cheap. Someone is going to have to do a lot of paint stripping on the Cabinet.

ebay.com link: Gottliebs TARGET POOL Pinball Machine VINTAGE

Ken

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Many of the Williams games I bought on a whim with no expectation turned out to be as fun or more so.

I am a Williams fan as well. I remember quite clearly as a kid having the most fun with Williams EM Multiplayers, Star Pool being one of them. Currently I have 6 machines- 4 Williams -1 CC - 1 Gottlieb. I don't consider myself being biased with Gottlieb as they did make a lot of great games, maybe Chicago Coin as I remember even as a kid avoiding most of them were not fun to play, but to each their own.

Quoted from WeirPinball:

I base my bias on maintenance - once you work on GTBs, It is hard to go back to Wms

I have worked on a lot of 70's Gottlieb and Williams games and to date I by far feel that Williams games are much easier to fix and maintain compared to Gottlieb. Why? Because of Gottlieb and their AS, AX, BX, and Game Over Relays are a PITA because of their Make/Break Switches, not to mention their giant gear box in the Head of the Multiplayers. All hard to adjust, yet easy to mess up.

One guy who felt the same as me summed it up well. Williams games are the equivalent GM cars to work on while Gottliebs are like a BMW. I had both cars as well and yes it does apply IMO. My BMW was always having issues.

Ken

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Gottlieb the Cadillac.

Same as a BMW in my book.

Quoted from Pin-it:

I thought Chicago coin was AMC ?

Hummm, I think you may on to something Pin-it.

Ken

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

Drool, drool and more drool. I just drool each day that these machines are listed on EPAY.

Those are some nice machines you found Rat_Tomago on the higher end of the price spectrum.

Most look like plug n play

Ken

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

OK, I'll play. This is a nice looking woodrail. Gottlieb Straight Flush

That one looks real nice and could be a fun one to boot o-din.

Wonder what his Reserve is set at?

Ken

2 weeks later
#46 10 years ago

It will be interesting to see what that Hit The Deck sells for stashyboy.

Ken

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

1969 Gottlieb Spin a Card Project pinball machine

That would be a fun machine to restore and the start price is right IMO.

Ken

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

That Granada hurts my eyes. Ive never played one tho and maybe it plays better than it looks

I don't care for the artwork on either Granada or Spanish Eye's but most people who have played them say they are fun. I just can't get past the colors and the artwork myself so I'm pretty sure I will never own one unless I get one for free.

Ken

#59 10 years ago

Nice finds stashyboy! Both nice condition and nice price!

Ken

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Am I a hoarder if I start storing machines under other machines?

No Alex, just very clever.

Ken

2 weeks later
#67 10 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

hell 650 buy it now. Thats a good price.

Yeah, no kidding Jeff!

That will be gone in no time!

Ken

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Dodge City "1965" Gottlieb w/ Some backglass animation.

Nice Pin-it,

Well the price is nothing great but if your looking for that pin in particular then I think it is a fair price for the condition in which the Playfield is in real good shape.

Ken

#75 10 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

both cool games I would love to restore, but alas too far away

Hey Stashyboy,

Good prices for the condition which looks pretty good overall.

If they were local to me I would look into picking up the "Seven Up". "Magic City" Maybe.

Ken

#77 10 years ago

Find a Backglass for this baby and you are definitely in business!

Wow, great condition Playfield indeed!

ebay.com link: Gottlieb Outer Space Pinball Machine

Ken

#78 10 years ago

This one is funny/strange.

Low price but the Playfield is rough. They state it is a 6 out of 10? More like a 5 or less to me.

The Head and Cabinet have been repainted with the wrong stenciling. Close but why not do it original seeing the pattern is very easy to copy and takes the same amount of work?

Love the bolted on wheel concept while playing.......not!

Nothing like playing a game of pinball while chasing your machine down your driveway! Guess you just have to make sure you have a long enough extension cord.

ebay.com link: 1971 Gottlieb Drop A Card Pinball Machine

Ken

#82 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

and is now sitting in my playroom..

Congrats on the Magic City!

Quoted from stashyboy:

Yea, someone played that Drop-a-Card hard!

Yeah, some people take the term "Plug & Play" very seriously and don't do anything else to their machines while they own them.

Ken

#88 10 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

It went from $300 to $488 in 45 seconds some guy made like 8 bids.

Great buy for that Pin!

Seems that Summer time is the best time for Pin deals with Winter commanding the high prices.

Ken

#101 10 years ago

It will be interesting what the final prices will be for that Atlantis and Hit the Deck but I would expect reasonable prices for both. Of Course with a reserve auction there is always that unknown if they will sell at all.

Ken

#109 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It looked so nice, and it is so close,

Nice catch o-din!

Be sure to share some nice pics with us once you get the machine home.

Ken

#119 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

A lot of the furniture in the house I grew up in had legs just like that machine!

Yes, I remember lots of furniture back in the day with those legs as well.

That's one I wouldn't mind owning. Next best thing to owning an Arcade Rifle game with Pinball in the mix. What a combo!

Ken

#133 10 years ago

That's a great price for that Hawaii o-din for someone looking for a pristine older Pin!

To me machines like that look like a hybrid between a Bingo and a Pinball machine and most likely play like that. That machine requires lots of nudging like a Bingo and I but there are games you play on it were you hardly get to use your Flippers.

Not my style with those spread out reversed Flippers, but there plenty of folks out there who would not mind snapping that one up.

Ken

#138 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

o-din strikes again! If it wasn't for the backglass, I'd go get it after work.

I bet he would take $400.00. Backglass looks good enough to send to bgresto.com to have them scan then buy a new one from them for $200.00 thus having a great condition Pin.

Just an idea................Hummmmm

Ken

#144 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

i wonder if this royal guard will sell at 795?

Yea, priced too high for the condition.

Quoted from ccotenj:

there's this one too at 1295..

That's a Joke of a price. This should be $795.00 and they should throw in the correct Flipper Bats and Target Faces as well.

Ken

#148 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Here is a "HUO" (it says) Bon Voyage. One of my favorite EMs that I own, with one of the best spinners in pinball.

Seems like this machine is priced right considering the great condition it is in for someone who really wants this title.

Ken

#155 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

5 hours left- Williams Seven Up. One player, four flipper, soft drink themed game.
Go Maryland!

It's been re-listed at $250.00 from $299.00.

Cannot get the new link to work for some reason.

Ken

#161 10 years ago

At $800.00 this one looks to be in good shape for the price.

ebay.com link: Jet Spin Gottlieb 1977 Pinball Machine VERY NICE

Ken

#163 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Heres another wedgehead in NY. Gottliebs were solid mechanically, but sometimes the artwork left a little to be desired.

Yea, Jungle King does nothing for me both on the Artwork and the Gameplay. I am very certain I will never own this machine and that's OK.

Ken

#167 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

yea. plus has roto target AND vari-target...

I hear you. I would like to own a game that has both of these features and that Jet Spin fits the bill.

Ken

#169 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

too bad that's so far away, it would look good next to my pro football...

No kidding. That Playball is a Nice game at a nice price.

Ken

#170 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Now the artwork on this one does something for me!

Yes indeed!

Tropic Isle looks to be a fun game as well.

Price is a too high though IMO.

Ken

#172 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Yeah ,they dont make them like that anymore.

More like they just don't make them anymore.

Ken

#177 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Wish I was farther............. I never have cared too much for clowns, especially not these clowns.

I like Clowns, just not the Wico Big Top ones.

Another machine I never have to worry about owning.

Ken

#180 10 years ago

Another nice one at $305.00 currently, a Gottlieb Sing Along.

ebay.com link: Gottlieb Sing Along Pinball Machine Works Great Very fun game to play

Ken

#182 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

An outer space.

Wasn't that the same guy who had the excellent Playfield but no Backglass a while back?

Ken

#187 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Thats what i was thinking too,believe its from the same location.

Thanks for confirming that Pin-it. I think when he was missing the Backglass the price was $275.00? I remember him searching for the Backglass so I guess he found one finally. Price sure shot up from there at $735.00 with just an OK glass and used Head.

Ken

#191 10 years ago

Looks like someone really likes that Gottlieb Sunshine as they put a backup bid on it.

It does look nice.

Ken

#192 10 years ago

It's AL! He'll save the day!

Ken

#194 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

i especially like that one... great colors, and lots going on...

Yea, theme is great too ccotenj. I like the layout and I would not mind owning one myself.

Ken

#197 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

That game reeks of style and class. I had enough Jack the other night that I almost bid on it, but woke up the next day nowhere near Delaware.

LMAO! Good One!

Ken

#199 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm fricken SERIOUS!

I Know! That's the best part! Been there done that.

Ken

#202 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Hell, I might just buy it anyway and whoever picks it up gets to put it next to their christmas tree where the wife and whole family can enjoy it until the New Year! Then it comes my way.

That would be mighty nice of you Santa o-din.

Plenty of pinball guys back East so it shouldn't be a problem if you decide to do that.

Ken

#208 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

just let me know, it's easy enough for me to rent a truck and go get it.

Very cool Chris.

Quoted from o-din:

I may have to have him send me a couple more pics before I pull the trigger.

Yea o-din, some nice Playfield pics are definitely needed first. Just don't get too drunk and forget to ask first.

Ken

#218 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

plus its good karma to help out others who have the em disease...

Yea, that damn EM pinball disease. I'm gonna have to do something about.

First thing I'll do when we move to our new house is to buy 2 Gottlieb Wedgeheads on my Wishlist from someone on Ebay.

That way I'm helping out my fellow man get rid of his machines to get him on the road to recovery!

I'm so selfless. Oh, and I get the extra bonus knowing that he helped me get the second pin shipped for free. Feeling good.

Ken

#231 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Not at that price! C37 is a $1400 game folks. At best. And this one looks beat.

Agreed. And what is this phrase" Plays as-is"? That's a new one. May become synonymous with "An easy fix".

Ken

#236 10 years ago

Another "Easy Fix". A Bally Dixieland.

Good price (start bid $400.00) and condition looks OK.

ebay.com link: Bally Dixieland Pinball Machine 1968

Ken

#247 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

williams bowl a strike, $450 in connecticut.

Link is not working but that happens sometimes when you copy/paste.

I would love to have a Williams Lucky Strike myself. One of the Better Roll Over Button games.

Ken

#250 10 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Ha, I though I was the last human being without a cell phone. I must confess there are times I wish I had one but for the most part it's liberating being without.

I'm just the opposite Alex, I can't wait to get rid of my land line. Ken

1 week later
#273 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

only overpriced by about 1000%... wrong paint job, worn pf, looks like it hasn't been shopped in the 35 years they've owned it... bg doesn't look bad at all though...

Gottlieb Skyline for $5000.00? In poor condition?

I feel like contacting them and saying that they need to lower their price by $4500.00.

That's a $500.00 or less machine on a good day.

Ken

#276 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

you should... it would be amusing to see the reaction from the seller

Hey Chris,

I have notified sellers in the past of their high prices only to be ignored, so I don't bother anymore unless it is a pin I want to buy from them.

Ken

#278 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

i especially like the strategically placed scorecard to hide likely flipper wear and the partially painted siderails...

another junk picker who thinks he found something valuable, judging from the other items he has listed and his previous completed sales...

My friend owns a nice Big Hit that does need some work but nothing like this guys machine and he only paid $900.00 for it.

Ken

#285 10 years ago

A Bally Rocket III with a start bid of $154.88 and no reserve.......nice.

But whomever buys it is going to have to learn how to Stencil.

Ken

#287 10 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

I wonder why the odd start price?

It's being sold through an Ebay store so they are just having some fun with the pricing IMO.

I know this was on your hit list Pafasa. Too bad you can't get one this time around but I am in the same boat with buying or selling any pins as mine are all in storage getting ready for the Southwest move. No pinball for me for a few months, well at least from my machines.

Ken

#288 10 years ago

Hopefully someone saves this one. Start bid is only $200.00 with no reserve and in nice shape! If it were local I would want to snag it!

1966 Williams Hot Line:

ebay.com link: 1966 Williams HOT LINE Pinball Machine Project or Parts

Ken

#289 10 years ago

Another one I would snag if it were local!

Only $500.00 start bid!

1975 Royal Flush:

ebay.com link: Classic pinball machine Gottlieb

Ken

#294 10 years ago

Party on o-din!

garth.jpggarth.jpg

4 weeks later
#442 10 years ago

Hey Guys!

I'm Back!

Sure missed chatting.

Long time no chat. Just got in the new temp house with internet tonight! One month in a motel is tough stuff and would have drove me mad if we had to stay even one more day.

Looks like I missed the whole Pinside change during that time too.

The bummer is no pinball until we move into the new house in the Southwest next Spring so I guess I will have to sit and drool over ever one else playing and buying those wonderful EM's this Fall and Winter.

Hope all has been well with the EM buddies.

Talk to ya soon.

Ken

#447 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

welcome "home" ken...

chris

Thanks Chris. Hope all is good on your end.

Quoted from Pafasa:

Missed you Ken.

NO PINBALL TILL SPRING!!!!!!

Hey Pafasa and Thanks. Missed you guys too. Yea, have to wait it out but it will be worth it when I have my new Arcade.

Thanks IntoPinball. That song sure dates me!

Quoted from Pin-it:

Welcome back thought you had another frozen pipe.

Hey Pin-It. Sold the house with the freezing pipes. Not my problem anymore.

My main problem now is my PC is down for the 2nd time and I have limited access on my wife's PC till mid next week. If it isn't one thing it is another.

Quoted from Pin-it:

All is good on this end,spring will be here before you know it.
We will pick up the slack on playing Em`s for you.

Glad to hear all is well. Thanks for playing some EM's for me, your a pal.

Say hi to o-din and Jeff (Waytoweird) for me.

Ken

#457 10 years ago

This one looks nice.

A Bally Hang Glider. Buy It Now $250.00.

ebay.com link: Bally Hang Glider Pinball Machine

Ken

#459 10 years ago

Another Nice one for $349.99 out the door. A Gottlieb "Top Card".

ebay.com link: GOTTLIEB TOP CARD WEDGEHEAD ELECTRO MECHANICAL PINBALL MACHINE 1974

Ken

#462 10 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

welcome back Ken. your dreams are your ticket out

no El Paso till spring then?

Hey Jeff. Thanks buddy. Yep Spring it is. Will most likely fly down to El Paso in a few months to check things out and then take a drive to Las Cruces NM as well. These are our 2 top choices to move.

Ken

#464 10 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

Let me know when you head this way. Ill make a trip out

You bet partner! I'll get you and the misses over for a BBQ and pinball once the arcade is set up.

Ken

#465 10 years ago

Bally Amigo. Only .99 cent start bid and no reserve. Not a bad game play wise. Playfield has seen better days though.

ebay.com link: Amigo pinball machine Bally WOW FUN

Ken

#467 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

For a local pick-up could be a bargain if kept under $200 even w/playfield wear.

I agree Pin-it. Usually I would say for that price i would buy it if it were local too but I don't know what is local to me anymore because of our out of state move to be. I just hate being in a holding pattern for 6 more months.

Ken

#469 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Dealers choice by Williams 30 minutes away from him.

Don't you just love it when a machine you want and get is only 30 minutes away? I do.

Good deal for your bro!

Ken

#473 10 years ago
Quoted from IntoPinball:

Can't say I was in the market for a Dealer's Choice, but $125? Yeah it was a good deal...

Yea buddy, I hear you!

Ken

#495 10 years ago

Start Bid $9.99. A very clean 1972 Williams Fan-Tas-Tic.

Ken

#497 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

A nice Gottlieb World Fair.

It will be interesting to see what the reserve price is for that pin, if it is met.

I never list a reserve price for my pins. I just figure start the bidding at a minimum price you can live with and let the bidding commence.

Ken

#503 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

A good looking "Wing Ding" in Illinois

Looks great actually. My friend has one that needs work. That one on ebay has to be the nicest example I have seen to date.

Ken

#505 10 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

The guy has a lot of other cool and unique games too. Some really big price tags on some of them.

I agree Alex.

His Shuffle Bowler looks real nice but the price......ouch.

Ken

#516 10 years ago

I was really considering this one and then it was gone. Oh well. A Bally Delta Queen.

ebay.com link: Rare 1974 Delta Queen Pinball Machine Restored with original parts

Ken

#517 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

Here's a nice Target Alpha with what looks like a beautiful playfield.

Very Nice indeed!

Ken

#521 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

This C37 sold for 500 dollars!!!

That was certainly the deal of the year!

Ken

#529 10 years ago
Quoted from IntoPinball:

Not my speed, but I saw this Captain Fantastic firsthand today and it really is nice...

I agree.

Wizard and Captain Fantastic are OK pins IMO, but I will most likely never own one unless I have room for 50+ pins which is never going to happen.

Ken

#532 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

Captain Fantastic = boredom

If it were my choice between one or the other it would be Wizard hands down.

Ken

#534 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

Buckaroo, Wizard, Captain fantastic & Kiss(I know not an EM).

Never played Buckaroo Rat so I can't say, but yes the others are weak IMO.

Ken

#538 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Seems it ended and is relisted at a higher price.

Interesting.

Quoted from o-din:

Rat's just trolling me to get a response

To me Buckaroo looks to have a good layout and the artwork is great. Wish I could play one local to get a better opinion. Just being a Gottlieb Wedgehead automatically gives it an advantage over Wizard, CF, and Kiss in my book.

Ken

#546 10 years ago
#549 10 years ago

This should go fast. Great Shape and taking offers.

Not mine.

1962 Gottlieb Rack-A -Ball

ebay.com link: RACK a BALL PINBALL MACHINE 1962 VINTAGE GOTTLIEB

Ken

#551 10 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Seems a high start price as clear from pictures going to need a full refurb - could be very nice when done though.

I have a feeling that the selling (offer) price will be quite a bit lower than the stated price.

Ken

#586 10 years ago

I know what you mean Rat. Nice find. If it were local to me I would pick it up in a heartbeat too.

Ken

#588 10 years ago

Well, more pinball insanity affecting my judgement.............for the best I think.

Just bought this a few minutes ago, a 1976 Gottlieb "Sure Shot". This was high on my Wishlist. This will look nice next to my new 1972 Chicago Coin "Casino" I bought yesterday. Oh well, just one more pin to transport to the Southwest.

ebay.com link: GOTTLIEB SURE SHOT WEDGE HEAD PINBALL MACHINE IN BEAUTIFUL SHAPE TECH SUPPORT

My "Casino"

ebay.com link: 1972 Chicago Coin CASINO 4 Player Pinball Machine WOW 149 99 Shipping

These two will keep me cozy for the Winter while the other pins are in storage for the move.

I think Rat_Tomago got me on a buying roll. I'm just not sure how to stop now............

Ken

#591 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

Damn dude nice Casino! Grats on both pins!

Thanks Rat.

I plan to get that CC Casino even nicer when it gets here with some extra parts I have going from an 8+ to a 9+ condition overall. That one is a keeper along with Sure Shot.

Ken

#592 10 years ago

Congrats.

Sure Shot and Bank Shot are ace games. Sure Shot looks purdy.

Thanks Shapeshifter,

Ever since I sold my Bank Shot and 4 Square I have been after a good example of this game for a fair price and finally found it. Found out I'm not a AAB guy so that's why Bank Shot left and 4 Square was lacking somewhat because I love Kickout Holes but to me this game has the best of both.

Ken

#594 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Sounds like your gonna need a big game room in your future.

One can only hope Pin-it. Guess I have to talk to the wife again about square footage.

Ken

#597 10 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

I guess the really confusing part is they had 2 offers? Sad death for a good game.

2 offers same guy.

Hopefully the rest of the parts went to save another machine as well.

Ken

#620 10 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Shh don't tell the other 24 watchers he changed the format to $99 starting bid no reserve. This baby is selling. I'll bite, that's me from $99 to $250.

Good luck John. I'm out of this horse race.

Ken

#639 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

All the CL listings that I drool all over that you guys are posting are in states like....

NJ,NY,VT,PA,OH,RI,NH and of course California.

Well, Idaho is no picnic either for CL, more like slim pickin's.

Ken

#659 10 years ago

Well pinball insanity has hit an all time high for me.

Was on my Wishlist and now I own this beauty. Just have to repaint and decal the Spinners and it will be perfect.

Still not sure how I can curb my pinball frenzy, maybe a straight jacket?

Ken

#661 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

good thing you weren't gonna buy any machines until your relocation was complete ken..

Chris, I keep telling my wife I'm sorry, I know were moving, and she just keeps saying; "That's OK". So basically she is an enabler.................Yahooooooo!!

Ken

#666 10 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

I can occasionally scoop a deal off CL but most of the time they either are gone or the jackass takes a higher offer from another caller.

Hey Jeff, Looks like El Paso TX and Las Cruces NM are slim pick'ins for EM's on CL. same as the Boise ID area. Guess I'll still be buying titles I want off of Epay.

Ken

#668 10 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

You should be stocked up by the time you get there Ken. Congrats on the Prospector. I always liked that one.

Thanks Alex.

I wanted one Sonic and one Chicago Coin for my permanent line up and now I have them.

I actually will be selling 3-4 machines before the move so I will still be moving 5-6 pins by Spring to make room for more new titles when I get down to the Southwest, a couple more Gottlieb Wedgeheads for sure. I'll let the guys know here first when I am ready to unload and what.

Prospector was the only Sonic pin I played when it was new back i the day, had a lot of fun with it in the arcade, and I knew even then there was a different feel of play with this pin but could not figure it out. Now I know part of that was the Clearcoat on the Playfield.

Ken

#673 10 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

A new state, new house and new line-up. Should be a lot of fun.

Yes Indeed!

#708 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

It's rare...it's made in Spain by Recel and it has drop targets.

Been doing some research between Sonic and Recel seeing I just bought my "Prospector". I think Sonic had the better quality and design overall. Just my 2 cents.

Ken

#711 10 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

Weren't sonics built with mostly Williams parts?

Yes. Sonic was Williams parts, Recel was Gottlieb.

Ken

#735 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

i know this is a rare game, but $5k with reserve not met seems a bit excessive?

Not sure about that. I thought the last one that was on Ebay sold for over $8000.00?

Ken

#738 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

The last one that was not as nice as this one sold for 8k about 4 months ago.

To me that's just too much for a two player machine. I would rather get a cherry Em Joker Poker for $3500.00 which is a way better game IMO.

Ken

#740 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

i'd rather have a king of diamonds remake..

Be careful with the Retro KOD Chris.The Playfield Overlay has been a problem with that machine.

Ken

#745 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

thanks! gonna be 67 tomorrow,

Birthday on the 17th of this month Chris? If so we have the same Birthdays. I'll be 51.

Happy Birthday to You! Enjoy!

Ken

#748 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

for me, when it gets below 70, i start to get chilly... and below 60, i'm cold...

That's why were moving to the Southwest.

Ken

#750 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

thanks guys, but just anniversary tomorrow.

Well Happy Anniversary then!

Ken

#766 10 years ago

A 1972 Bally Fireball - No Reserve! Currently $177.50 as of this posting.

Ken

#784 10 years ago

Ken

Klink! You Idiot!.jpgKlink! You Idiot!.jpg
#787 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

i'm feelin a "hogans heroes" marathon coming some weekend soon

Roger That!!

Bob_Crane_Colonel_Hogan_1969.JPGBob_Crane_Colonel_Hogan_1969.JPG
#807 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Bally Fireball Pinball - 1972!

Time left: 5d 14h (Nov 24, 2013 21:00:28 PST) Man that clock is slow!

Only $234.50 as of 11:40am 11/19/13 Mountain Time as of this posting!

Too bad I can't use a Buy it Now at that price.

Ken

#809 10 years ago

2 for 1 deal.

Bally Monte Carlo & Aladdin's Castle.

ebay.com link: pinball machines

Ken

#810 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Unlike some, I would prefer to see it go for much less than mine.

Luckily o-din I'm getting my poor man's version of Fireball my CC "Casino" so I will pass on the Fireball auction as it is on the truck and heading my way.

Ken

#812 10 years ago

No takers on the Gottlieb El Dorado yet.

Ken

#824 10 years ago
Quoted from IntoPinball:

Pafasa posted earlier... Awful... Just awful.

Yep. Unless the Backbox was destroyed on that CF in an accident, that machine looked to be in good shape and could have been saved.

Ken

#828 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

1955 "GYPSY QUEEN" Gottlieb woodrail pinball machine ~ COLLECTOR QUALITY ~

Wow that is a nice looking machine, but the price may be a little steep for that title but the owner is OK with offers.

Ken

#831 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

GOTTLIEB TOP CARD WEDGEHEAD ELECTRO MECHANICAL PINBALL MACHINE 1974

Surprised no one has bought it yet.

Ken

#855 10 years ago

Here's a nice Magic City at a nice price!

ebay.com link: Pinball machine

Ken

#857 10 years ago
Quoted from IntoPinball:

That machine was listed months ago... I don't think anybody met the reserve.

No Reserve now so I am pretty sure it should at least sell for the $500.00 start bid.

Ken

#859 10 years ago
Quoted from IntoPinball:

The Bowling Queen?

I thought you were talking about the magic City. Sorry.

Ken

#864 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

A little worn,should be had on the cheap Imo.

A full Shopout needed for sure on that Royal Guard and then some Pin-it. If it were a little cheaper than $300.00 I think someone would snag it for sure.

Ken

#865 10 years ago

Here is a sought after title and in nice shape. The only problem is you would have to find the original cars, and good luck with that!

1964 Winner Race Pinball Machine

ebay.com link: Midways 1964 WINNER Race Pinball Machine

John actually has a few good pins listed right now. This is the same guy I bought my CC Casino from.

Ken

#872 10 years ago

Looks like the guy with the Bally Fireball did not like the way the pricing was going and pulled the pin. I found out when selling a machine it is best to skip the Reserve and just list the machine at a start price you can live with in case the market is slow at the time of the listing, that way you don't have to do the emergency ad pull at the last minute.

ebay.com link: Bally Fireball Pinball 1972

Ken

#897 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

This one will not last long....

A 1971 Gottlieb 2001 in very very very nice condition for 1100 dollar buy it now.. If I had the money this would be mine.

I hear you Rat. I would buy it as well if I had the money too.

Ken

#898 10 years ago
Quoted from JKnPA:

* not sure where my pinballs are...... one day they are in Atlanta or N.J....... so much for 'Tracking' .

My Gottlieb Sure Shot and Sonic Prospector as supposed to be here today.

The shipping company called me last Friday to let me know they will be here between 8-5pm.

Ken

#902 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Itchy flipper fingers.

Yea Pin-it, I actually can't wait to play Prospector because I have not played that machine since in the late 70's on location. Because I had Bank Shot not that long ago I'm not as eager to play Sure Shot but definitely looking forward to owning that great pin as well and playing it once I get many good games in Prospector.

Ken

#903 10 years ago

If I were local I would have to buy it - but I ain't!

Looks to me like a bunch of guys who want the same 2001 but can't either afford it or won't make the drive for it. Well hopefully someone gives it a nice home.

Ken

#906 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

About a four hour drive from here. I hate driving anymore. Stuck in a stupid car for a whole day. Guess I can live without that one.

Yea I hear you o-din. I will pick up a pin if it is an hour each way but that is about it for me anymore. No more drives from Idaho to Washington or Oregon for me. NAVL works well for this old man these days!

Ken

#931 10 years ago

Got a call from NAVL today seeing if they want me to deliver my new CC "Casino" to the house Wednesday this week or Monday next week.

As much as I want my new game I have been quite busy with the other 2 new machines and need the room right now so I Opted for Monday. No big deal as I already received my Birthday and Thanksgiving Day pins, so I can wait a few more days for my Christmas pin.

I think everyone should buy themselves a new Pinball machine for every major holiday!

Ken

#932 10 years ago

Here's one in really nice condition and a bit on the rare side, a 1977 Gottlieb Cleopatra.

/321261040534?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4acca67396

Sorry link does not work right.

Ken

#940 10 years ago

Someone on Pinside Please buy this machine and and get a high resolution scan of the Backglass to send to bgresto,com! I need a new Backglass and whomever buys the machine will most likely want one too.

ebay.com link: Williams Stardust pinball machine 1971

Ken

#946 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

The best looking Sure Shot I have seen for sale in a long time. This machine looks beautiful. 750 dollars is a great price.

Mine is nicer all around except maybe the Backglass. Been working on it for 3 days straight now and my Sonic Prospector has been sitting waiting its turn. Pretty close to being done as I am just waiting on parts from PBR then I will post pictures of Sure Shot which will be done by next weekend. Works 100%, just have to finish the cosmetics.

Ken

#960 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

A 69 Gottlieb Spin a Card in good shape.

Spin-A-Card is a title I may get down the road so I have a 2" Flipper game in my line up.

Ken

#962 10 years ago

Playfield is always number one for sure

+1

Ken

#963 10 years ago

OK.

Now I'm tooting my own horn.

Ken

#964 10 years ago

Great Project Deal! Bally Magic Circle!

$50.00 Start Bid! $250.00 BIN.

ebay.com link: Vintage Bally Magic Circle Pinball Machine For Parts or Restoration

Ken

#965 10 years ago

Well look what the NAVL truck brought me today.

Went through it today so I could order my PBR parts for it along with my other 2 new pins.

I'll be working on the Casino in between finishing Sure Shot and Prospector but this one may not be up and running until New Years or after.

Ken

Casino Cabinet.JPGCasino Cabinet.JPG Casino Head.JPGCasino Head.JPG
#967 10 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

looks cool, would like to give it a whirl (pun intended)

What's interesting about "Casino" is that theoretically you can never lose the ball because it has a left lane kicker, right lane ball gate, and a pop up ball stopper between the flippers, so just like in a real Casino, How Can You Lose Right?

I'm sure this pin lived up to its title in the day and took all the kids lunch money, and some adults too!

Ken

#1012 10 years ago
Quoted from jasonsmith:

SOLD! Okay... who bought it?

Not me Jason but I would have bought it if it were local!

Ken

#1013 10 years ago

This is a nice project at a nice price.

I would snag it if it were local.

1974 Williams Triple Action

ebay.com link: 1974 Williams Triple Action Pinball Machine Project

Ken

#1092 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Just in time for dinner!

Grannies a cooking! Possum Stew again?

Ken

#1096 10 years ago

A deal and half!

Buy a Slot machine a get a Gottlieb 4 Square Pinball Machine all for $199.00!

This won't last long!

ebay.com link: Arroking Slot Machine and Tokens Bonus Pinball Machine

Ken

#1109 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

1967 Gottlieb Sing Along in Alabama

Very nice Playfield and Backglass on that one. Now I'm tempted to put Sing A Long on my Wishlist.

Ken

#1116 10 years ago

1977 Williams Rancho.

Always loved the colors and artwork on this one.

Unfortunately someone forgot to research a real value for it as it is listed at $3450.00

ebay.com link: Williams Rancho Pinball Machine

Ken

#1120 10 years ago

Hockey time yet again!

ebay.com link: PRO HOCKEY CHICAGO COIN original pinball machine manual

I think I played this one as a kid. Nice condition too.

Ken

#1124 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Wish I was richer.

You are o-din! Your Rich in Christmas Spirit!

Ken

#1127 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

I think you mean these spirits.

Gave up Uncle Jack a very long time ago and Whiskey in general. I did switch from Jack Daniels to good Ol' Jimmy Beam Rye as it was much smoother and tasty (IMO) before I gave up Whiskey. Give it a try sometime Pin-it. It's like Night and Day.

Ken

JIM BEAM RYE WHISKEY.jpgJIM BEAM RYE WHISKEY.jpg

#1131 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm going to have to get a lot older or ill before that happens. But I have cut back to once or twice a week. Saturday I had a whole weeks worth.

When I use to drink a lot of whiskey back in the day I turned into this guy and my friends did not want to be anywhere I was.

Ken

big indian.jpgbig indian.jpg
#1145 10 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Hey they are getting closer to Wi. Maybe one day I will be a member of the Big Daddy club.
ebay.com link » Williams 1963 Big Daddy Pinball Machine

I wrote Shay to see if they plan to make a Backglass for this title. I'll let you guys know if I hear back anything. Last time I contacted them nothing back.

Ken

#1180 10 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Would freezing them work?

Yes. I do it all the time and lose very little ink pulling them up.

Ken

#1192 10 years ago

99 cent start bid with no reserve

Williams Little Chief in very good condition

ebay.com link: Little Chief Pinball Machine

Ken

1 week later
#1256 10 years ago

Gottlieb C-37 Currently $100.00, 1 Bid, with no reserve.

ebay.com link: 1977 Centigrade 37 by Gottlieb

Ken

#1258 10 years ago

Actually CactusJack I am not bidding on it as I don't have the desire for the title or funding at the moment for another machine. I know there are a lot of folks here looking for one though. Hopefully a Pinsider gets it.

Ken

#1275 10 years ago

Bally Bow & Arrow

$300.00 Buy it Now!

ebay.com link: Bally Pinball Machine Bow And Arrow

Ken

#1276 10 years ago

Gottlieb Jet Spin $700.00 start bid. Nice Shape.

ebay.com link: Gottlieb Jet Spin EM Pinball Machine

Ken

#1277 10 years ago

Great project!

Williams Moulin Rouge. $100.00 start bid and no reserve!

ebay.com link: Williams 1965 Moulin Rouge Pinball Machine

SteveFury should get this one.

Ken

#1289 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

Ouch at price!
ebay.com link » 1975 Gottlieb Sure Shot Wedgehead Pinball Arcade Machine 100 Original Mint

Don't cha know? Tarnation! Thar's gold it that thar machine!!

Ken

Prospector.gifProspector.gif
#1291 10 years ago

Cowabunga! Surfs Up!

Gottlieb Surfer $479.99 start bid but needs a new Backglass. Playfield in VERY nice shape.

ebay.com link: Gottlieb Surfer Pinball Machine

Ken

#1305 10 years ago

Sonic Cherry Bell $500.00 start bid

ebay.com link: 1977 Sonic Pinball Machine

Ken

#1306 10 years ago

Another Sonic Cherry Bell BIN for $750.00 or bid with reserve starting at $100.00.

ebay.com link: Pinball machine

Ken

#1322 10 years ago

Gottlieb Big Hit. Playfield in great shape. Only $299.00 BIN!

ebay.com link: 1977 Gottlieb Big Hit Vinatge Pinball Machine Pick Up Local only

Ken

#1325 10 years ago

Nice Williams "Fantastic" project. $99.00 start bid, no reserve.

ebay.com link: WILLIAMS FAN TAS TIC PINBALL MACHINE 4 PLAYER GOOD COND ORLANDO PICKUP ONLY

Ken

#1329 10 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

Not sure I saw this one posted yet-
ebay.com link » Gottlieb Astro Pinball Machine Star Trek Theme Pinball Machine Seems like the seller is very fair with his description. Not sure what his reserve is, though BIN price is $1500, so make your own assumptions based on that.

I saw that one too stashyboy. Love the artwork but it's an AAB, so not one for me.

Ken

#1333 10 years ago

Gottlieb Fast Draw Project $150.00 Start Bid. You better be good with an airbrush for the Playfield restoration. Wax? Who Needs wax!

ebay.com link: pinball machine Gottlieb Fast Draw four player

Ken

#1340 10 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Way too close for me.... So, I'm a biddin'......

Rope and ride cowboy! Go get'em CatusJack! Round up that doggie! Hee Haw!

Ken

#1342 10 years ago

Here's one for Vic Camp.

2 Bingo machines for 1 price $150.00.

Short drive to Tennessee from your end Vic......

ebay.com link: 2 BiNGO PINBALL MACHINES

Ken

#1349 10 years ago

Bally Wizard. Nice project and priced right. $375.00 start bid or $475.00 BIN. Perfect Backglass.

Someone better buy it or it may turn into a parts machine (read listing)

ebay.com link: WIZARD EM Pinball Machine Project Machine with PERFECT BACKGLASS needs work

Ken

#1357 10 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Nice Williams "Fantastic" project. $99.00 start bid, no reserve.

ebay.com link » Williams Fan Tas Tic Pinball Machine 4 Player Good Cond Orlando Pickup Only

Ken

Got changed to $199.00 start bid 429.00 BIN

#1370 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

Here's one to go with all your guys's Klondike machines

That High Hand looks nice.

Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

Nice 73 King Pin

If you look close at the bottom part of the Playfield Dan it is not that nice as the Paint has been touched up heavily and is over priced for condition by $500.00 at least.

I considered buying it or El Dorado as it is on my list next, but must wait anyway .

Ken

#1372 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

I kinda like the flip flop ,

Played that game plenty Junior year in high school at a sandwich shop close by. When i first got in the hobby I considered buying one for memory sake but that did not work so well with my Target Alpha as it was a disappointment. Flip Flop would be fun for a few games though.

Ken

#1374 10 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

So, that very worn playfield Fast Draw closed for $651 today. Too rich for my cheap A$$.

I could see someone getting that if they were going to buy the New Wade Krauss Playfield for $500.00 to go with it but no one bought the Playfield, so go figure.

Ken

#1417 10 years ago

Another pin bites the dust because of a broken Backglass?

ebay.com link: PICK YOUR PART WILLIAMS Pinball Machine Restoration

Ken

#1440 10 years ago

A rare one and cheap so far! - No Reserve

ebay.com link: Keeneys Colorama Pinball Machine Very Rare

Ken

#1451 10 years ago

WoW! Only $2500.00 for a "1977" Gottlieb Solar City! Only off by a year.

Ad even shows 1 whole picture and 7 words for the description that we already knew.

ebay.com link: 1977 Gottlieb Solar City pinball machine

Ken

#1452 10 years ago

Now were talking! A project but the price is right!

,99 start bid and no reserve!

1974 Williams Fun Fest.

ebay.com link: Williams Funfest Pinball Machine 1974

Ken

#1501 10 years ago

A very nice Gottlieb Sure Shot. Start Bid $750.00.

ebay.com link: Gottlieb Sure Shot Pinball machine

Ken

#1506 10 years ago

1970 Williams Strike Zone.

$103.00 Start Bid. Looks to be in nice shape.

ebay.com link: 1970 Williams Strike Zone Pinball Machine

Ken

#1518 10 years ago

Gottlieb Abra-Ca dabra. $429.00 Start Bid.

Hard to tell the condition. The usual fuzzy/limited photo deal you see too much on ebay.

ebay.com link: ABRA CA DABRA PINBALL MACHINE NICE

Ken

#1521 10 years ago

Bally Bow & Arrow.

Only $8700.00!

They will entertain offers though.

ebay.com link: 1975 Bally BOW AND ARROW High End Restoration WOW

Ken

#1526 10 years ago

1964 Bally Hay-ride.

The Playfield looks brand new! $850.00 BIN but could get it cheaper by bidding.

ebay.com link: 1964 Bally Hay Ride Pinball Machine Ship Pick up in Western Massachusetts

Ken

#1529 10 years ago

1976 Gottlieb Sure Shot. No Reserve. Current Bid $5.65

ebay.com link: Gottliebs sure shot pinball machine

Ken

#1535 10 years ago

Great Player for you back east guys!

1973 Williams Gulfstream.

Needs restoration but only $250.00 start bid.

ebay.com link: Vintage Pinball machine

Ken

#1539 10 years ago

Gottlieb Card Whiz. $99.00 start bid w/no reserve!

ebay.com link: 1976 Gottleibs Card Whiz pin ball machine

Ken

#1557 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

Here is a beautiful Wade Krauss repro playfield of Quick Draw / Fast Draw. The starting bid is 500 dollars. It makes you wanna buy a machine to drop this in.

I thought about it, but the timing is off for me.

This is at least his second time around trying to sell this for $500.00. Doubt if after this is sold if others will be available unless he has some extras sitting around.

Ken

#1568 10 years ago
Quoted from cantbfrank:

Bought it. Picking it up this weekend.

Congrats indeed!

Ken

#1581 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

It is a fantastic machine! Robert U. is the man! O-din's the man for selling it too me!

I bought one of my Klondikes from him. Sturdy custom pallet and a Good seller.

Ken

#1582 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Robert is the man that also sent me Big Daddy,

That was the one I was considering buying at the time but funds were limited. Good catch!

Ken

#1583 10 years ago

It's Back.......................

ebay.com link: ABRA CA DABRA PINBALL MACHINE NICE

Ken

#1598 10 years ago

3 Pinball machines at one Price! $199.95 Start Bid with no reserve!

All 3 are big projects.

ebay.com link: Pinball Machines Lot of three

These would keep Stevefury busy.

Ken

#1605 10 years ago

Nice CC Pitch & Bat.

$500.00 start bid/ no reserve!

ebay.com link: CHICAGO COIN BULLSEYE BASEBALL PITCH AND BAT

Ken

#1606 10 years ago

Nice Gottlieb Pioneer, but will need work. Needs a New Backglass.

$305.00 Start bid/ no reserve.

ebay.com link: Pioneer Pinball Machine by Gottlieb Co

Ken

#1607 10 years ago

Bally Fireball.

$1500.00 start bid.

ebay.com link: Fireball pinball

Ken

#1611 10 years ago

Williams Pitch & Bat.

$100.00 start bid and I am in. Sure will be nice me taking home this beauty for $100.00.

ebay.com link: Williams UpperDeck Baseball Pinball Machine

Ken

#1613 10 years ago
Quoted from Garrett:

Good luck Ken. If it were closer I would be bidding as well.

On no Garrett! Someone outbid me! $112.50 is too rich for my blood! I'm out.

Ken

#1619 10 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

If i were a yankee id probably pull that game for 900. Multiball Em excellentness

--Jeff

Well Jeff,

I'll have to pass too seeing I be a turncoat as I am a Yankee going South to join Johnny Reb in Texas!

I be a look'in to hook up with Josy Wales.

Ken

Josey Wales.jpgJosey Wales.jpg
#1622 10 years ago

3 pinball machines for 1 price! $199.95 Start bid w/ no reserve!

All projects but 1 of the machines is a CC Casino which is worth the price alone and a new Backglass will be available shortly from bgresto.com!

ebay.com link: Pinball Machines Lot of three

Ken

#1625 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

☺No bids yet and ending soon!

Well Pin-it, if I were already moved and those machines were local I would have bought them as soon as I saw the ad without even looking at them in person.

I just don't understand why no one has grabbed them yet.

Ken

#1628 10 years ago

Bally Bow & Arrow project $250.00 start bid.

Playfield is super nice and good Cabinet. Looks like it needs a Coin Door and a Backglass.

ebay.com link: 1975 Bally Bow and Arrow for parts or restore

Ken

#1630 10 years ago

1973 Williams Gulfstream $225.00 start bid/no reserve.

Needs a lot of help. Backglass available at bgresto.com.

ebay.com link: Vintage Pinball machine

Ken

#1637 10 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

bay.com link » Gottlieb Sure Shot Pinball Machine BG might be pretty toasted, but the rest looks very good, esp. for the price! Get it guys!!

No Kidding!

Great game and Playfield looks to be in good condition. Backglass in no big deal as it will be made available new in the near future.

Ken

#1638 10 years ago

Williams Little Chief $350.00.

Needs some work but Backglass is in good condition.

ebay.com link: LITTLE CHIEF PINBALL MACHINE BY WILLIAMS ELECTO MECHANICAL

Ken

#1639 10 years ago

Williams Pot O Gold $175.00. BIN

Nice Playfield and Backglass.

ebay.com link: Williams pot o gold

Ken

#1641 10 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Williams Pot O Gold $175.00. BIN

It's strange to me because the name does not go with the art package at all. It's almost like Williams decided to change one of the two at the last minute for whatever reason which I think hurts desirability to both play and own this game, now and when it was made.

Ken

#1645 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Cleopatra.
ebay.com link » Gottliebs 1977 Cleopatra Vintage Pinball Machine

If I was in the market for a Cleopatra I would make an offer for it. Fire......................the new challenge.

Ken

beavis fire.jpgbeavis fire.jpg

#1649 10 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

Here ya go SweetHeart lovers!
ebay.com link » Gottlieb Sweet Hearts Pinball

Saw that too. Very tempting for me to take a drive but I will try to restrain myself....................

Ken

#1651 10 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

that would be a seriously long ass drive...yeeeesh !

Drove to Sisters Oregon for a Gottlieb 4 Square and Lacy Washington for a Williams Space Odyssey, so long drives have happened in the past, and yes the Washington drive was more than I care to do these days.

I'm on a holding pattern for buying pins anyway so that Gottlieb Sweethearts will be safe from my clutches.

Ken

#1652 10 years ago

Nice Williams Gold Rush $250.00 BIN or Make Offer!

I say $200.00 and it's gone.

ebay.com link: Willams gold rush pinball machine

Ken

#1657 10 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Going, Going, GONE! Wonder who got it. That's pretty cheap for Ebay!

Looks like the seller pulled the listing because he realized he was selling it too cheap IMO. Who knows, you might see it again for a higher price as this does happen on eBay every so often.

Ken

#1658 10 years ago

CC High Score Pool.

I remember playing this machine back in the day and never liked it but there are collectors that seek these out. I do love the Backglass though.

Nice start bid at $350.00.

ebay.com link: HI SCORE POOL Pinball Machine Chicago Coin 1971

Ken

#1659 10 years ago

I think for $795.00 BIN is a steal for the condition it is in

1951 Genco Stop N Go!

Makes me want to take a drive to Utah!

ebay.com link: 1951 GENCO Stop N Go Pinball Machine

Ken

#1660 10 years ago

Beautiful Williams P&B!

Price is way out of line IMO as it is the Novelty version and not the Deluxe, but even then.........

Herb Silvers Restore.

$4250.00 start bid, no reserve.

ebay.com link: 1958 Williams Short Stop Baseball Arcade Game Pinball Machine

Ken

#1671 10 years ago

A "Guilt-Edged Winner"

With that Playfield at that price?

It will be a while before this sells.

ebay.com link: BLUE CHIP Pinball Game by WILLIAMS A GILT EDGED WINNER

Ken

#1672 10 years ago
#1676 10 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

4-5 hundred tops......

Sounds about right to me too.

Ken

#1684 10 years ago

Williams A-GO-GO

.99 start bid/no reserve.

ebay.com link: Williams A GO GO Pinball Machine

Ken

#1688 10 years ago

This one is for Vic Camp.

Looks like 9 Bingo Machines at a start bid of .99 with no reserve.

ebay.com link: 1975 1976 1970s LOT OF 9 PINBALL MACHINES MISS UNIVERSE MYSTIC GATE DOUBLE UP

Ken

#1689 10 years ago

CC High Score Pool project.

Not my cup of tea but some folks like this game.

$200.00 start bid or $300.00 BIN.

ebay.com link: Hi Score Pinball machine project by Chicago Coin

Ken

#1693 10 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

There are some real good titles in the bunch.....Too far for me.

I don't know Vic. Still only .99, 1 bidder, 4 days left. Might be worth having a friend take a look and truck them in for you if the price stays super low.

I'm betting if the auction gets too close to the end and the price is way low the auction gets pulled anyway.

Ken

#1694 10 years ago

Gottlieb Golden Arrow.

Nice start bid at $400.00 and no reserve.

ebay.com link: golden arrow pinball machine

Ken

#1695 10 years ago

Williams Pat Hand project.

It's gonna need some TLC for sure.

.99 start bid / no reserve!

ebay.com link: Rare 1975 Williams Pat Hand Pinball Machine Arcade Non Jamma No Reserve

Ken

#1696 10 years ago

2 Bally Grand Tour Pinball Machines for 1 price!

.99 start bid / no reserve!

ebay.com link: 2 bally Grand Tour pinball machines

Ken

#1717 10 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Three for one money. The "FC" looks nice! Not "Jungle King" though; it's "Wild Life".

ebay.com link » 3 Gottlieb Pinballs Flying Carpet Outerspace And Jungle King Pinball Machines

At $202.50 so far the price is right.

Ken

#1719 10 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

boilerman would like that Flying Carpet to fly right into his basement

I would rather have this kind of Flying Carpet....................

Ken

flying carpet gun game.jpgflying carpet gun game.jpg
#1721 10 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

ken i had that flying carpet in mint condition, it was there rare store model that had the fold away step for smaller kids

Wish I had bought it from you.

Ken

#1723 10 years ago

If I were local I would pay the guy the $300.00 and run home with this baby!

It's a 2 player but the Playfield is as close to mint as you will find for a 50+ year old machine! The machine is in overall great shape as well. Looks like it just needs repainting on the front by the Coin Door as it is solid white. Good reviews on IPDB too.

Born the same year as me ...1962 Gottlieb Preview.

ebay.com link: Gottlieb Preview Pinball Machine Looks and Plays Great

Ken

#1730 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Neptune-
ebay.com link » 1978 Gottlieb Wedgehead Neptune Pinball Machine Exceptional

That guy in Canada has a lot of Gun Games as well but his prices are through the roof He had a Williams Haunted House Gun Game I was interested in that was unshopped/cosmetically challenged and wanted like $2500.00 for it at one point. For $2000.00/$2500.00 you could get one that is mint and 100% working.

Ken

#1731 10 years ago

WoW!

What a deal..............

ebay.com link: 1975 Gottlieb EL Dorado Pinball Machine Restored

For that price they should be throwing in a mint Joker Poker EM as well.

Ken

#1734 10 years ago

Looks nice. I put a bid on it for $34.00 but was outbid. Oh well, I'm out!

Ken

#1760 10 years ago

Back again.

Bally Bow & Arrow Project.

$100.00 start bid/no reserve.

ebay.com link: 1975 Bally Bow and Arrow for parts or restore

Ken

#1762 10 years ago

1965 Gottlieb Bowling Queen Project

$299.00 start bid/no reserve.

ebay.com link: 1965 Gottlieb Bowling Queen Wedgehead with Animation

Ken

#1767 10 years ago

Popular 2 player Gottlieb Wild Wild West.

$100.00 start bid/no reserve.

ebay.com link: Gottlieb Wild Wild West pinball machine 1969

Ken

#1769 10 years ago

Loved the series as a kid! One day I would like to add it to my DVD collection.

Ken

#1771 10 years ago

Bally Space Time

$300.00 start bid/no reserve.

ebay.com link: Bally SPACE TIME Pinball Machine

Williams Honey

$400.00 start bid/no reserve.

ebay.com link: Williams HONEY Pinball Machine

Williams Fun Fest

$400.00 start bid/no reserve

ebay.com link: Williams FUN FEST Pinball Machine

Williams Fan-Tas-Tic

$300.00 start bid/ no reserve

ebay.com link: Willaims FAN TAS TIC Pinball Machine

Same seller so get them all and save $$$ on shipping.

Ken

#1773 10 years ago

Nice Gottlieb Funland project.

$200.00 start bid / no reserve.

ebay.com link: 1968 GOTTLIEB FUN LAND 1 PLAYER PINBALL MACHINE WORKING PROJECT

Ken

#1776 10 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

That's one expensive glass! If they did a poll on the most overused word on eBay, especially when it comes to pinball machines, I'm sure the hands down winner would be "rare"!

I agree that "Rare" is used more in pinball then it is to describe a "Steak".

Ken

#1783 10 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Not super rare but not that common and decent starting price. EM Cleopatra:

This is the 2nd or 3rd go around on eBay, but I see they dropped the price, so I guess they are finally having a Fire Sale.

Ken

#1784 10 years ago

This one has been around the block a few times.

Now $200.00 Start bid/no reserve.

ebay.com link: Lucky Ace Pinball Machine

Ken

#1787 10 years ago

Great deal for someone

1955 Woodrail currently going for $100.00 bid with no reserve and only 45 minutes left in the auction!

ebay.com link: Antique Pinball Machine

Ken

#1790 10 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Great deal for someone

1955 Woodrail currently going for $100.00 bid with no reserve and only 45 minutes left in the auction!

ebay.com link » Antique Pinball Machine

Ken

Quoted from AlexF:

Another tempting one. Once again 9 hours of driving.

Quoted from btw75:

Des Moines area, 30 minutes.

SOLD for $152.50 What a steal!

Guess everyone is getting ready or heading out to TPF so now comes the deals because of lack of bidders. Wish I was going to the TPF.

Ken

#1803 10 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

I once owned a Spanish wedgehead called Maresa "Dakota".

I wonder how "Dakota" plays compared to an "Atlantis"? Close to same Ruleset?

Ken

#1805 10 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

From what I recall, the gameplay was more like "Sheriff" and "Lawman". I have owned both of those games. The playfield layout is like "Atlantis" as you know, but the main difference is the horseshoe rollaround which accumulates bonus points awarded when each ball leaves the playfield.

So I assume that "Dakota" will have a carry over from ball to ball where "Lawman" does not?

Ken

#1810 10 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

No. The bonus is counted out after each ball played and the horseshoe resets to the starting position each time a new ball is served into the shooter lane.

Quoted from CactusJack:

I doubt it. Its just like Lawman with end of ball bonus count down. There is nothing to carry over. The 1-9 sequence of Atlantis is not there. The ski slalom is just alternating 1000 and Adv bonus lights.

Thanks guys.

Now I know that If I had my choice between Lawman and Dakoka I would go with Dakota but would still want an Atlantis over both.

Ken

#1814 10 years ago

Nice start bid with no reserve $600.00 in very nice condition.

1976 Gottlieb Royal Flush

ebay.com link: Original 1976 ROYAL FLUSH Gottlieb Mechanical PINBALL MACHINE

Ken

#1818 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

That is one the nicest RFs I have seen on ebay in YEARS. The 1000 dollar buy it now is spot on. Ken if you want it and want me to store it for you....just let me know. Southlake, Texas is a 35 min drive for me.

Quit tempting me Dan as it is super nice indeed.

Thanks for the generous offer but I am out of money anyway. Heck I still have to sell my 2nd Klondike just to pay back the money I borrowed for your Abra Ca Dabra.

Besides Royal Flush is off my list along with any more Multiplayers except for a Joker Poker EM Which which may or may not happen. But what will happen is getting a Gottlieb "Jacks Open" in the future.

If/when you run into Jeff and Jason at the TPF tell them I said hi and have fun. Please send us folks who could not make it some pictures of whats going on at the TPF too .

Ken

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Edmonds, WA
632 posts in this topic match your search for posts by EM-PINMAN. You are on page 1 of 3.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EM-PINMAN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-em-classics-just-came-up-on-ebay?tu=EM-PINMAN and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.