(Topic ID: 56266)

Some nice looking EM classics just came up on eBay/other! :-)

By EM-PINMAN

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,642 posts
  • 264 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 days ago by pinhead52
  • Topic is favorited by 72 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20220325_121731 (resized).jpg
EKEM 5 (resized).jpg
EKEM 4 (resized).jpg
EKEM 2 (resized).jpg
EKEM 3 (resized).jpg
EK EM 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_3284 (resized).jpeg
Hermans-Hermits-Peter-N (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2023-07-05 at 10.32.04 PM (resized).png
6C006FCA-8C40-48D1-ADE4-DE1619B15E94 (resized).jpeg
4DB2B1EC-35DD-4CBF-A22F-AAD8E0E08419 (resized).jpeg
34C32548-2160-4CEE-BE55-F6B5E7471AA3 (resized).jpeg
7427C149-FD08-4B9D-B45B-FDC39BFCD4B1 (resized).jpeg
2569A4AC-A625-4ABB-B9CE-2BDDFD4C89AB (resized).jpeg
022DED1F-DB0E-47FA-A0D4-CC3AC023977E (resized).jpeg
4EBAC883-E2FF-4312-A410-BF53BD3CC32B (resized).jpeg
There are 6,642 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 133.
#2701 9 years ago

maybe not slim! but not as good as before!

#2702 9 years ago
#2703 9 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

slim pickins up here also

same story down south

slim pickins

#2704 9 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Nice Aztec.
$550.00 BIN or make offer!
ebay.com link » Williams 4 Player Aztec E M Pinball Machine Working
Ken

↑↑
On the bottom right of the photo logo → In God we trust ,they forgot the other part → all others pay cash.

#2705 9 years ago

Another Flying Carpet.

$450.00 start bid with no reserve

ebay.com link: Gottlieb Flying Carpet 1972 Pinball Machine Arcade Game

Ken

flying carpet.gifflying carpet.gif
#2706 9 years ago

[attachment=1856101,undefined][attachment=1856101,undefined caption=""]

#2707 9 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Another Flying Carpet

A shame someone put a peg in the drain out.

#2708 9 years ago

Here's a bargain Bowling Queen if it's local to you.

ebay.com link: itm

#2709 9 years ago

I know it's not a beauty but there are currently 2 bids and the price is $26.00 with no reserve

Shipping is only $3.40

I think the seller is going to be in big trouble if someone wants it shipped as they will be giving the machine away for free and paying the buyer money on top of that!

ebay.com link: Camelot pinball machine

Ken

#2710 9 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Here's a bargain Bowling Queen if it's local to you.
ebay.com link

That looks to be a good deal if someone can come in below the buy-it-now.

He also has a Flying Carpet, Magic City, and a restored Seeburg 222 - 1st stereo jukebox - for sale.

#2711 9 years ago

Another Aztec at a better price.

$100.00 start bid with no reserve

ebay.com link: Pinball machine Aztec Williams

Ken

#2712 9 years ago

BIN for $200.00 seems like a great deal on this one as it is in very nice condition

ebay.com link: pinball machine low reserve

Ken

#2713 9 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Another Aztec at a better price.
$100.00 start bid with no reserve
» Pinball Machine Aztec Williams
Ken

Winning bid:US $100.00
[ 1 bid ]

#2714 9 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Winning bid:US $100.00
[ 1 bid ]

Aztec, what a great machine to have for $100.00. I would buy that title all day long for that price.

Ken

#2715 9 years ago

ebay.com link: Vintage Pinball Machine 4 suites deck of cards very cool original condition

Gotta love the tag line: “Scratches from real use in Wisconsin Bars”
Yeah, Gottlieb's "Capt. Card". Gouge your way to pinball fame!

#2716 9 years ago

I just disabled the "X people are watching this item" popup! Stolen from the internet, here are directions for the Chrome browser:

- Install the AdBlock extension
- In Chrome, click the Settings button on the top right
- Choose "Settings"
- In the Settings window, click "Extensions" on the left side
- Find the "AdBlock" entry in the extensions list and click "options"
- Click the blue "Customize" tab
- Click the "Edit" button (next to "Manually edit your filters")
- In the text field below the button, enter the following:
ebay.com##div.vi-notify-cmp
- Click Save
- You can now close the Settings/Extensions tabs.
- Load or reload any eBay ad and see the magic happen.

#2717 9 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

ebay.com link » Vintage Pinball Machine 4 Suites Deck Of Cards Very Cool Original Condition
Gotta love the tag line: “Scratches from real use in Wisconsin Bars”
Yeah, Gottlieb's "Capt. Card". Gouge your way to pinball fame!

Also on CL:
appleton.craigslist.org link

#2718 9 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Also on CL:
appleton.craigslist.org link

Love the line, "You won't find another one like this anytime soon."

Yea, I hope not.

Ken

#2719 9 years ago

Sad but True, A Williams Big Daddy getting parted out.

ebay.com link: 1963 WILLIAMS BIG DADDY PINBALL MACHINE ORIGINAL BACKGLASS NO RESERVE

Maybe someone can talk him into selling the whole machine.

Ken

#2720 9 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

A Williams Big Daddy getting parted out.

If the glass sells ...

Wonder what the rest looks like?

#2721 9 years ago

A couple of older woodrails -- in case 1940s vintage is a bit too recent for you:

ebay.com link: RARE ANTIQUE JAY BALL PINBALL MACHINE GAME 1930s Arcade Playable O D Jennings

ebay.com link: 1936 Jennings Flicker Antique Pinball Machine

The first listing says "Local Pickup Only", but then goes on at length about NAVL and other shipping options. O.K., make up your mind fella -- which is it ?

[I must confess that I had not previously heard of Jennings tables. Guess I've still got a lot to learn . . . .]

#2722 9 years ago
Quoted from Heretic_9:

A couple of older woodrails -- in case 1940s vintage is a bit too recent for you:

ebay.com link » Rare Antique Jay Ball Pinball Machine Game 1930s Arcade Playable O D Jennings

ebay.com link » 1936 Jennings Flicker Antique Pinball Machine

Both very cool looking.

Ken

#2723 9 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Both very cool looking.

agreed. especially the Flicker

--Jeff

#2724 9 years ago

ebay.com link: Gottlieb KINGS QUEENS Pinball Machine Classic Wedgehead

In Utah. Man, if this were closer, I just might have to consider it. Niiiiicccccce!!!

#2725 9 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

ebay.com link » Gottlieb Kings Queens Pinball Machine Classic Wedgehead
In Utah. Man, if this were closer, I just might have to consider it. Niiiiicccccce!!!

Hi all!
I'm the owner of this nice K&Q. I don't have problems to ship it overseas (Europe, Oceania or South America). Of course, it can also be shipped to any of the 48 contiguous states.

Price will be lowered (Ebay fees) for a private deal.

Robert Urbanowicz

#2726 9 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy1:

Hi all!I'm the owner of this nice K&Q. I don't have problems to ship it overseas (Europe, Oceania or South America). Of course, it can also be shipped to any of the 48 contiguous states.
Price will be lowered for a deal out of Ebay
Robert Urbanowicz

************ WOW ********

#2727 9 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy1:

Hi all!
I'm the owner of this nice K&Q. I don't have problems to ship it overseas (Europe, Oceania or South America). Of course, it can also be shipped to any of the 48 contiguous states.

Robert Urbanowicz

Nice K&Q Robert.

Buy with confidence, great seller.

Ask him any and all questions and he will get back to you asap.

Ken

#2728 9 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy1:

Hi all!
Robert Urbanowicz

Sweet machine GLWTS

#2729 9 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy1:

Hi all!
Robert Urbanowicz

So Nice !

---

Wanted : Dead or Alive - In any condition
Gottlieb CHARLIE'S ANGELS EM (not SS version or Fipermatic Brazil-Manaus) & Gottlieb SPACE WALK
You find, you win : REWARD USD 500 each !

#2730 9 years ago

Check out this listing.......If it's for real, a real steal! Looks to be in very good condition. Hard to say if the reds have the usual flaking, but looks great without being back lit. Also gotta love the guy's copy to go with it!
ebay.com link: SKY JUMP PINBALL MACHINE GOTTLIEB WEDGEHEAD

#2731 9 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

Check out this listing.......If it's for real, a real steal! Looks to be in very good condition. Hard to say if the reds have the usual flaking, but looks great without being back lit. Also gotta love the guy's copy to go with it!
ebay.com link » Sky Jump Pinball Machine Gottlieb Wedgehead

I would say the reds aren't flaked from looking at that pic. I have a backglass just about like it with no flaking. Nice looking game. This dude is crazy mad

#2732 9 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy1:

Hi all!
Robert Urbanowicz

My King of Diamonds was sold to Odin via Robert in Utah. If I had the funds this K and Q would already be mine. I am about 6-8 months away from my next pinball buy during tax return season.

#2733 9 years ago

ebay.com link: Vintage Gottlieb Blue Note Pinball Machine

The Blue Note in Canada sold on ebay for $1515

#2734 9 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

ebay.com link » Vintage Gottlieb Blue Note Pinball Machine

The Blue Note in Canada sold on ebay for $1515

Pretty cheap actually.

Ken

#2735 9 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

ebay.com link » Sky Jump Pinball Machine Gottlieb Wedgehead

That's the cleanest EM (on the inside) I've ever seen. Too bad it's across the country, local pickup only.

#2736 9 years ago

That Sky Jump looks pretty good. Thanks stashyboy for the good laugh I had reading his crazy listing. Hilarious!

#2737 9 years ago
Quoted from kangourou:

So Nice !
---
Gottlieb CHARLIE'S ANGELS EM (not SS version or Fipermatic Brazil-Manaus) & Gottlieb SPACE WALK

Awhile back, I asked Dirtflipper if anyone ever posted bounties or finder's fees here, and he said that it's been known to happen. Well, here's the proof. It would have to be for a title that's awfully rare and hard-to-find. No doubt, just 350 units made seems to qualify. (BUT, with 8000 of the SS version made . . . I dunno. Especially if it's one of those cases where the SS closely duplicates the attributes of the EM version.)

#2738 9 years ago
Quoted from Heretic_9:

Awhile back, I asked Dirtflipper if anyone ever posted bounties or finder's fees here, and he said that it's been known to happen. Well, here's the proof. It would have to be for a title that's awfully rare and hard-to-find. No doubt, just 350 units made seems to qualify. (BUT, with 8000 of the SS version made . . . I dunno. Especially if it's one of those cases where the SS closely duplicates the attributes of the EM version.)

Several in the hobby will pay for a game "that stands out in their collection" because of it's rarity. They have the money too - which I don't.

Same reason people may look for a low production muscle car from the 60's - maybe a convertible or a low production model with unique features.

The funny thing is some of the rare collectible pinball machines with low production runs are duds to play.

#2739 9 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

The funny thing is some of the rare collectible pinball machines with low production runs are duds to play.

Agree with you, TKO, Blue Note/Rock Star, Strange World and Dragon in 4 players are good examples.

---

#2740 9 years ago

now now on strange world !! .. i love playing mine!!! lol

#2741 9 years ago
Quoted from manitouguy:

now now on strange world !! .. i love playing mine!!! lol

Strange World was one of those with some really cool and striking artwork, IIRC.

Another thing I kept meaning to ask about here, for you or anyone else from the Vancouver area:
Several years ago I visited Vancouver Island for a couple days as a tourist, a trip that was both good and impressive. There was this major museum I went to, which may have been walking distance from a train station (?) Anyway, at that time they had one display section that I think had something to do with an old frontier mining camp (?) Much to my surprise, this exhibit included one of the oldest "pinball" machines I've ever seen. (NOT Pachinko, btw -- *pinball.*) Probably older than anything you might see at PHOF in Vegas . . . and they have or had a few *really* old tables in their collection. But maybe not as old as some of the bagatelle ancestors -- this was more . . . mechanical, and recognizable in terms of its general form factor. Pre-electric though, most likely. I've wondered about it ever since. (They probably did not allow cameras in there, or else I think I would have snapped a pic.) My searches to find out anything more about this online have been unavailing, so far. Would you have any good notion as to which museum that might have been ? Perhaps you also went there somewhere around this time, saw this pin, and made some note of what it was ? Anyone ?

#2742 9 years ago

Heretic, interesting story - i will look into the museums on Vancouver Island, - i imagine it would have been in Victoria ...

a lot don't like Strange World for its game play - which of course is just fine, we all have our preferences - but i find it a refreshing change from my other wedge heads, and if set on hardest settings (post placements etc) it can be a real challenge too .. at least for me

cheers, Ron

#2743 9 years ago
Quoted from kangourou:

Agree with you, TKO, Blue Note/Rock Star, Strange World are good examples.
---

I found Strange World disappointing but it could have been set up. Blue Note I enjoyed a lot.

And Hit the Deck is a great player.

#2744 9 years ago
Quoted from manitouguy:

Heretic, interesting story - i will look into the museums on Vancouver Island, - i imagine it would have been in Victoria ...

Yes, almost certainly Victoria. Isn't there a large, historic old hotel . . . The Empress ? That may have been walking distance from this museum as well.

#2745 9 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

ebay.com link » Gottlieb Kings Queens Pinball Machine Classic Wedgehead

Ended.

#2746 9 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

My King of Diamonds was sold to Odin via Robert in Utah.

Yes, and he also sent me Big Daddy out of his own personal collection. What a guy! Two of the nicest original condition 1960s EMs I have seen.

Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

If I had the funds this K and Q would already be mine. I am about 6-8 months away from my next pinball buy during tax return season.

That's why I try not to pay taxes. I like to spend my money now!

Quoted from bigdaddy1:

I don't have problems to ship it overseas

That won't be necessary.

#2747 9 years ago

Congrats Odin!

#2748 9 years ago

Thanks Rob! You get to play it whenever it gets here.

And thank you Robert! I still can't figure out where you get these time capsules . But I'm sure glad you do.

#2749 9 years ago

Congrats.

Kings and Queens and King of Diamonds sure do look nice side by side in a collection.

#2750 9 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Congrats.

Kings and Queens and King of Diamonds sure do look nice side by side in a collection.

I bet they do! But Rat got my KoD. It will probably look just as nice sitting next to Flipper and Slick Chick.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Edmonds, WA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 6,642 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 133.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-em-classics-just-came-up-on-ebay/page/55 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.