Topic Stats

• 6,370 posts
  • 237 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by Sea_Wolf
  • Topic is favorited by 61 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 480 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0055 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20201203-124134 (resized).png
Screenshot_20201203-124005 (resized).png
Screenshot_20201203-123943 (resized).png
Screenshot_20201203-124015 (resized).png
DSC06779 (2) (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
EWE (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
20191014_183026 (resized).jpg
276DDA6F-7C36-4871-8895-F8AD0A7EFF85 (resized).jpeg
2C4885F1-80DD-48C8-AF66-7384A9FAE369 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20191014-115400 (resized).png
060C9466-378C-4E4E-A435-22EB6E8BC869 (resized).png
0753A752-EB2E-4CD8-804E-E278B885156D (resized).png

There are 6370 posts in this topic. You are on page 128 of 128.
#6351 3 days ago
Quoted from Sea_Wolf:

Canada Dry. Reputable seller and in pretty good cosmetic shape. Non working and has some combination of rust-mold-mildew inside.
South Florida
ebay.com link: itm

Looks like someone dragged the machine with the legs on. Separated cabinet corner. I'ld be interested.

#6352 3 days ago
Quoted from Sea_Wolf:

Canada Dry. Reputable seller and in pretty good cosmetic shape. Non working and has some combination of rust-mold-mildew inside.
South Florida

Let the bidding begin! Too bad there wasn’t a buy it now.

#6353 2 days ago

That Canada Dry looks amazingly good for being in S. Florida and in storage. Looks barely played--plastic shows little sign of use across the drop targets.

I'm watching. Bet it goes for $2500+. A lot cheaper than getting one from France that has moderate use.

Wouldn't be surprised if the "not working" status is due to something as simple as a blown fuse. Regardless, this is Florida, so I wouldn't be surprised if they had it on the beach for a party and a wave came into the open coin door while drinking.

Quoted from Electrocute:

Let the bidding begin! Too bad there wasn’t a buy it now.

I'm glad there ISN'T a BIN option--we'll see where it goes and what it is truly worth.

#6354 2 days ago
Quoted from Gott72:

...had it on the beach for a party and a wave came into the open coin door while drinking.

the mind boggles.
must admit it gave me a good laugh

#6355 2 days ago
Quoted from Gott72:

That Canada Dry looks amazingly good for being in S. Florida and in storage. Looks barely played--plastic shows little sign of use across the drop targets.
I'm watching. Bet it goes for $2500+. A lot cheaper than getting one from France that has moderate use.
Wouldn't be surprised if the "not working" status is due to something as simple as a blown fuse. Regardless, this is Florida, so I wouldn't be surprised if they had it on the beach for a party and a wave came into the open coin door while drinking.

I'm glad there ISN'T a BIN option--we'll see where it goes and what it is truly worth.

Definitely losing some potential sales due to the borders being closed, and specifiying no shipping.. makes out of country logistics tougher. :/

#6356 1 day ago

More proof of the crazy EM market right now. That this title with a painted over cabinet and painted over (wrong color) lower playfield is already at $710 with over 3 days left in the auction.

#6358 1 day ago
Quoted from Sea_Wolf:

More proof of the crazy EM market right now. That this title with a painted over cabinet and painted over (wrong color) lower playfield is already at $710 with over 3 days left in the auction.

Yup, that's what a lockbar goes for these days :/

#6359 1 day ago
Quoted from Sea_Wolf:

Not an easy title to find especially with a non-roached out backglass. Agree the prices for pinball everywhere are pretty darn high, but this isn't crazy-high. Not yet, anyway.

I paid $1100 for my Solids & Stripes two years ago. Perfect glass, playfield, and nice cab though.

#6360 20 hours ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Not an easy title to find especially with a non-roached out backglass. Agree the prices for pinball everywhere are pretty darn high, but this isn't crazy-high. Not yet, anyway.
I paid $1100 for my Solids & Stripes two years ago. Perfect glass, playfield, and nice cab though.

It’s true, not too many of these come around but this one figures to inch towards $1000 at the end and for the shape it’s in, that’s seems really high, especially for a machine that a lot of pinheads think is boring.

It’s always hard to compare machines but exactly a year ago I bought a near perfect Fast Draw on 7 day auction on EBay for $800. Granted it’s not the rarest machine out there but it’s as fun as it gets to play and was in top shape. Seems possible that the virus may have created more EM junkies and that’s not a bad thing I guess.

To each his own though. It’s definitely a unique machine.

#6361 20 hours ago

And on a side note, I talked to the guy who sold the Jacks Open on eBay last week for just over $4,000. I think a lot of us here were skeptical of the sale with all the late bidding by zero feedback ebayers but he told me the number shocked him too but it turned out to be a local guy who paid for it in person.

I guess it could be a story but I believed him. He seemed like one of us.

#6362 20 hours ago

How about the 10k Strange World advertised on Pinside!

#6363 19 hours ago
Quoted from Sea_Wolf:

South Florida

Keep in mind that many games coming from FLA are subject to termite damage that requires proper fumigation to get rid of them; depending on your location this could be a bit pricy; I had a game done in Washington DC area for a bit under 300$... very few exterminator companies offer this service if you don't live in warmer-clime states

#6364 19 hours ago
Quoted from Sea_Wolf:

Yeah great point, why do a nice job spraying but using such a nasty non-matching color.

#6365 19 hours ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

I'd do that price for this game with your description of the game you picked up. Very rarely do you see this game in good shape.

#6366 17 hours ago
Quoted from Dono:

Keep in mind that many games coming from FLA are subject to termite damage that requires proper fumigation to get rid of them; depending on your location this could be a bit pricy; I had a game done in Washington DC area for a bit under 300$... very few exterminator companies offer this service if you don't live in warmer-clime states

That’s definitely something to consider on the Canada Dry, considering the rust/mold issues you could see on the few pictures posted.

#6367 14 hours ago
Quoted from Sea_Wolf:

That’s definitely something to consider on the Canada Dry, considering the rust/mold issues you could see on the few pictures posted.

All you potential bidders need to consider that!

#6368 12 hours ago

Why do people run up the bid days before?

#6369 12 hours ago

WTF, just bid my max.

Updated: Woke up outbid buy a very “happy” bidder. Seems like #83 just isn’t comfortable unless he’s / she’s leading the race. I’m done!

#6370 11 hours ago
Quoted from Playdium:

Why do people run up the bid days before?

I agree unless it a buddy of the seller running it up. My M.O. is to swoop in late with your max bid and let the chips fall where they may.

If it’s one I really want I’ll never give my final bid before 10 seconds left. I lost out on a nice Abra ca Dabra recently by giving my final bid with 30 seconds left. Too much time and another bidder who wanted it as much as I did swooped in right at the last second. The reason was that I panicked because I don’t have a computer and was thinking I better get it in before one of my knucklehead friends call or text.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Gloucester, MA
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 20.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Inc
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
ArcadeArts
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 89.99
$ 245.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinshakers
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 179.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.
$ 44.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 249.00
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 7.00
Various Other Swag
Project Pinball Charity
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
There are 6370 posts in this topic. You are on page 128 of 128.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside