By EM-PINMAN

4 years ago

Stats

• 5,622 posts
  • 199 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by jrpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 51 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 437 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Ranchoad2 (resized).png
20170907_202051 (resized).jpg
IMG_6343 (resized).JPG
20170830_081841 (resized).jpg
20171003_111326 (resized).jpg
20171003_111332 (resized).jpg
IMG_7073 (resized).JPG
IMG_6671 (resized).JPG
IMG_8663 (resized).JPG
IMG_5654 (resized).JPG
IMG_5805 (resized).JPG
IMG_5537 (resized).JPG
IMG_4481 (resized).JPG
IMG_5578 (resized).JPG
IMG_3866 (resized).JPG
IMG_3069 (resized).JPG

There are 5622 posts in topic. You are on page 113 of 113.
#5601 49 days ago

Yup. Here are the linear-drive flipper mechs in this sample Atlantis.

IMG_6343 (resized).JPG

Also, notice the flasher bulb in the insert! Some clown put 455s under all of them.

Most samples for Gottlieb games aren’t different than their production run, but Atlantis sure had a bunch of notable distinctions.

#5602 49 days ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Interesting. Unfortunately, I've never gotten that intimate with a sample "Atlantis"!

i also believe other than the different sling plastic the sample plastics had a slightly different color. at first i thought they were faded, but some colors are darker and some lighter. production on the right samples on the left

20170907_202051 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#5603 39 days ago

Hay-Ride in Massachusetts. Buy it now at $200.

ebay.com link » Ballys Hayride Pinbll Machine

#5605 37 days ago

If I didn't have a nice Buccaneer, I'd be all over that Barnacle Bill.

Here's a Big Daddy in Ky. that looks to be in decent original condition.

ebay.com link » Williams Big Daddy Pinball Machine

#5606 37 days ago
Quoted from monsonb:

There was a pretty nice "Harvest" for sale at the York show. It didn't sell. I was tempted, but would prefer a "Hay-Ride". This one is a little rough, but it might go cheap. I believe there was one at the Allentown show either this past one, or last year's. I didn't pull the trigger on it, because the playfield wasn't very good on it. I'd like to find a nice one. It's such a great looking machine.

1 week later
#5607 24 days ago

pittsburgh.craigslist.org link Williams Rancho $250

Ranchoad2 (resized).png

Added 21 days ago: Oops - wrong thread!

#5609 17 days ago

Those two are listed on CL as well. Was eyeballing the Riverboat but out of my range at the moment.

#5610 17 days ago
Quoted from monsonb:

I lost the auction at $ 306. No worries. The buyer/flipper has it relisted now at $ 1,100 OBO.

#5611 17 days ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

I lost the auction at $ 306. No worries. The buyer/flipper has it relisted now at $ 1,100 OBO.

I was out around $200-$250, thought it was a little on the rough side. $1100 huh? Good luck with that.

#5612 17 days ago

Yeah, I screwed it up and put in the opening bid at $ 50 rather than take the $ 200 BIN. I did this after a quick check that showed it was gonna be a 22 hour round trip to pick it up. I figured that by the time the listing ended, I would have either moved on or warmed up to the idea of a crazy road trip.

Why does all the good stuff seems to be up in your neck of the woods ? Anything good always seems to be at least 4 hours away.

#5613 16 days ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Joker Poker / Electro-mechanical (EM), 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1978
Production: 820
Cost: $3400
Contact/Link: ebay.com link » Joker Poker Em Pinball Gottlieb 1978 Electromechanical Rare Machine Game

#5614 16 days ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Yeah, I screwed it up and put in the opening bid at $ 50 rather than take the $ 200 BIN. I did this after a quick check that showed it was gonna be a 22 hour round trip to pick it up. I figured that by the time the listing ended, I would have either moved on or warmed up to the idea of a crazy road trip.
Why does all the good stuff seems to be up in your neck of the woods ? Anything good always seems to be at least 4 hours away.

I would have taken the BIN in a heartbeat!

I'm not sure about "all good deals" being up here, second to last trip was from CT -> MD and most of my road trips seem to be 2-4 hours one way. The population density does seem to spawn more machines around here though, of course a large number hold no interest to me. And the same density also spawns a large number of competitors so it is all a wash.

Have to be quick and move at a moments notice if something pops up or it is gone... You would be surprised at the number of machines that pop up and are gone without a trace. Frankly I'm surprised that Hayride surfaced, been my experience that once purchased that is the last you see.

1 week later
#5616 8 days ago

The thread title does say "nice looking"! Yeah, I've seen worse, but that's a parts game to most mortals.

#5617 8 days ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

The thread title does say "nice looking"! Yeah, I've seen worse, but that's a parts game to most mortals.

You're gonna need a new playfield and an extreme devotion to bring this one back to life. That's just a start. Too far gone!

#5618 8 days ago

I was looking at that Gigi and this one caught my eye. I thought the description was pretty funny.

ebay.com link » A Crappy Bally Motordome Pinball Machine

#5619 3 days ago

Not on ebay
but in an upcoming auction in So Cal
WMS DARTS
LOOKS TO BE IN VERY NICE WORKING CONDITION
https://www.bidspotter.com/en-us/auction-catalogues/bsccapt/catalogue-id-bsccapt10078/lot-08dd61f1-52c7-4d8e-8525-a82f000b5150

#5620 3 days ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

Not on ebay
but in an upcoming auction in So Cal
WMS DARTS
LOOKS TO BE IN VERY NICE WORKING CONDITION
https://www.bidspotter.com/en-us/auction-catalogues/bsccapt/catalogue-id-bsccapt10078/lot-08dd61f1-52c7-4d8e-8525-a82f000b5150

That has to be a repro backglass!

#5621 3 days ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

That has to be a repro backglass!

Possible it is original depending on how it was stored. The upper part of mine is just starting to delaminate which is why I sealed it right quick. The lower part is perfect. The controls on this one look well used to the point the anodizing on the shooter and loader is gone. PF looks nice though.

#5622 2 days ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Possible it is original depending on how it was stored. The upper part of mine is just starting to delaminate which is why I sealed it right quick. The lower part is perfect. The controls on this one look well used to the point the anodizing on the shooter and loader is gone. PF looks nice though.

I think "Darts" has more lamps in it's head than any other game. I don't think I've ever seen one with a good glass. That one looks damn near perfect. Mine was really bad, but I used the Triple Thick and plastic wrap method to make it somewhat passable. Now I have a Shay repro for it. It's a very good copy.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 234.99
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 200.00
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Siegecraft Electronics
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DBC Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 79.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
There are 5622 posts in topic. You are on page 113 of 113.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside