20211104_113300 (resized).jpg
20211104_110835 (resized).jpg
20211103_202710 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2021-11-03-20-49-01 (resized).png
Screenshot_2021-10-11-08-52-23 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stashyboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 11 years ago

At least you got in touch with him, worse when they only have the cryptic CL mail alias and you never hear back. ($400 Jacks Open nearby last week!)

1 week later
#47 11 years ago

Seems like the best deals are not on the web these days........too much competition an sellers have all tuned into 'man-tique' shows. Word of mouth thru other pinheads seems better.

#52 11 years ago

I worked on one for a friend, would never own one myself (older 70's version) was like watching paint dry.........

#57 11 years ago

Just missed a local (3 miles away!) Hearts and Spades on CL. I saw it a day late and it was gone! Pics were decent, though the cabinet and playfield were pretty worn/graffiti on the cabinet too. Still for the price and a good back glass. I haven't played one before, but suppose to be a good (and rare) game. Dooh!

4 weeks later
#109 11 years ago

Just to revive this old thread:
hudsonvalley.craigslist.org link

The glass has flaking in solid blue color but could be painted. Not really my kind of game, but when do you see a game that gets good ratings and actually looks restorable?

#111 11 years ago

yea, but 20 score reels to adjust and clean!?!?! ha-ha!

#117 11 years ago

Text,
I read on the 'other' site about a thrift shop in Concord that just had a few deals, though they were gone *very* quickly. Bally Star Trek w/ decent glass, etc. (not working) for $200!! I think they also sold a Jumping Jack........I read the CL every day though I usually don't see anything really good, or it's gone. I often inquire about a game and just never hear back......seems rude to me, but if I were flooded with mail, I might think otherwise.......

#134 11 years ago

Did someone mention Fun Fest? (or was that another thread?)
boston.craigslist.org link

#139 11 years ago

Yea, that guy has been listing that one for months, doesn't get it..........

1 week later
#140 11 years ago

Here's an interesting one, if it's for real, it's gotta be real gone!

#142 11 years ago

Ha-ha,
I wrote the link, but knew it was a scam. Pic is from IPDb here:
http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1042&picno=15235
(Craigslist sellors don't have buyer real address anymore, new policy)

4 weeks later
#159 10 years ago

Wish I were closer Pin-it, I called on the Diamond, nice guy, no bull. Can't do the 4 hour one way drive right now due to a back injury. No lock down bar on the game, but otherwise just cosmetic condition issues for those good with an artist brush! Forgot to mention, he dropped the price to $375 now!

#162 10 years ago

yea, would have been a good deal, though the playfield has a lot of wear down by the flippers, artwork is pretty much gone to bare wood, very sad. I haven't kept up on the ads due to my injury, but here's another one that looked decent :
newyork.craigslist.org link

Aladdin's Castle and Post Time for $300 (each? or both?)

1 month later
#239 10 years ago

Good heads up Text, I sent a message, but I have terrible luck ever getting a response from the ol' CL.........seems like it comes with the territory. Only had one successful transaction, but at least it was for a good game!

#243 10 years ago

Post deleted, smart phone guys probably flooded the 'inbox' within ten minutes!
I was looking for a wedge head cabinet for a friend, so didn't care if the game was beat........

1 week later
#263 10 years ago

Yup, but what does it look like under the nest? Clay found a game that was pretty much destroyed by urine. He repainted, but it will never look like new again. (think he just sold it?) I would be concerned about rust as well. The one pic showing a bit of the front looks really rusty. Ad says stored in basement for twenty years. NH is a wet state! Some parts can be replaced, others can't. If I lived close, I would check it out, but it's 4 hours from me. (oh, and I have no room right now! )

3 weeks later
#292 10 years ago

"Clean machine!"
providence.craigslist.org link
love the home made wood lock down bar!

1 week later
#306 10 years ago

If I were closer (and had some room to store it..... )
scranton.craigslist.org link
If it's still there, someone should grab it!

1 week later
#360 10 years ago

Here ya go boys (and girls?)
albany.craigslist.org link

A couple of those games should be worth the asking price, but he needs all gone, I have no room for that other stuff.....

#362 10 years ago

Yea, it's too bad, he won't split them up, doesn't want to get stuck with the cocktail pin and have someone cherry pick the best Rocket III. One of the BGs looks like it's missing a big chunk of paint in the middle and as you say the cabs are repaints. Too bad, but figured I'd bring it to the group's attention anyway.

#375 10 years ago

That seems to happen a lot with CL........
I tried to contact the seller of the 2001 for $250 and never heard back. Ad is still posted, but likely sold and just lazy, though would think they'd get tired of emails asking about it!

#387 10 years ago

Just looked at that Tex-t, too bad the back glass is pretty bad, otherwise, decent shape.......

1 week later
2 weeks later
#497 10 years ago

What was the asking price of that Gold Strike?

1 week later
#716 10 years ago

Took a look at that ad from N. Carolina. Most of those back glass have issues, crackling in the guy's butt on Bank Shot, flaking on the other two Gotts. Williams Skill Pool title is very faded, should be red. Who knows about the cabinets/playfields. Would be worth a look in person if within 'sane' driving distance......

#783 10 years ago

Thought about that two for deal, but the repainted cabinet was a deal breaker for me. (plus not sure where I would put the other game!) Just sold my Jumping Jack-though I really enjoyed it....so have room for one more game.....

1 week later
#990 10 years ago
Quoted from IntoPinball:

Haha Cat sticker...

Not a cat sticker.......not sure what it is. but it's mine now!
The field will be challenge for the cold winter months. But yes, the rest of the game is in pretty good shape! Nice regular folks selling the game too.

#1223 10 years ago

That's a good deal Hoov, I bought one a couple years ago with a lousy back glass that needed a full restoration. I never really got into the game. Fun, but not a top ten EM IMO.

#1225 10 years ago

Not sure if anyone put this link up, but I know this title has been mentioned a lot lately in several threads. Looks good, except for the cabinet fade in the red.
worcester.craigslist.org link
Price could be better, though I've seen them listed for twice that in some areas!
Perhaps room to negotiate as it's been up for a few days now.....

#1227 10 years ago

Up in Bean-town-
Don't see this one very often. Looks to be in very good original shape.

#1234 10 years ago

Yea, I thought that too about the Flipper Parade. I think the flipper series is somewhat of a specialty market. You have to like AABs, and early 60's style game play. There are far less collectors that remember these games from their youth-that don't already own them.....Not like an Eldorado, C-37 etc. where modern game collectors see them and think they are sexy and want to own one-sometimes just as a status symbol.

#1280 10 years ago

That Big Shot looks like it might be nice. Wish I were closer. I did a Pro Pool a couple years ago. Ruleset was pretty basic, knock down all targets, rinse and repeat. I think the return gate, and bonus features would make this more fun.

#1285 10 years ago

We'll assume his facts are correct then, and it is from 1971. Also if he has assigned a value of $350, then it likely isn't that rare/collectable. I'd guess a Williams game as well. How about Jackpot, or maybe Stardust, just because of high production numbers (around 6k each).

#1286 10 years ago

Same guy who listed that faded 'World Series' (which is a lot of fun BTW) just put two other games up and they both look like good original cabinets/field/BG.
(collectable reverse wedgehead!)
(old somewhat rare older no flipper game)
If I were closer, that Soccer would be in my restoration cue, could likely make a package deal, though both are already priced more than fair! Go get 'em boys!

#1305 10 years ago

Well I did make mention of "if" the owner had the year right.....
I have found that to be the case, often, esp. on older games, they get their 'facts' incorrect. Any extra credit for the right manufacturer?!

#1309 10 years ago

Ha! Well the decal will inspire me to keep looking for a C-37, about as hard to find as a couple knockout blondes.......... hmmmm, Probably about the same price for each, right?

#1344 10 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

As far as the pf goes, that kick-out hole wear is common for that game.

.......so is the cabinet fade in the 'pink' which should be the same as the red/purple color on the BG. I found an excellent example (AAB version) a few years ago that had been stored for 20 years that was almost perfect. Of course I eventually got tired of it and sold it for a very fair price. Will never see one that nice again. Here's why I can't bring myself to buy another one in lesser shape:
https://picasaweb.google.com/113822175696968990275/WorldSeriesSold

#1429 10 years ago

Art Steinholm was not my favorite Gottleib artist by a long shot. He always drew the faces kind of weird with extra long, pointy noses. Maybe we should call that the pointy nose people, sort of like the pointy people era from Bally/Williams with Christian Marche artwork.
http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=703&picno=686

#1436 10 years ago

The guy up here has had these listed many times on CL. Extra Inning is neither an AAB nor replay game. I guess you could argue that makes it really rare, but honestly, doesn't get good game play reviews and I wouldn't touch it. The other one......well BG is unobtanium so the question is moot!

1 week later
#1535 10 years ago

hmmm, I thought the topic states there are 'nice looking' ems.......

#1537 10 years ago

ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!

#1545 10 years ago

I'd check out the Pin-Up or Target Pool if I wasn't already out of room!

#1643 10 years ago

Hoov, you have too many nice wedgeheads already!!
There was one up in Boston last week about the same condition. It's amazing how much that 'purple' always faded on that game.....

#1700 10 years ago

Hey Text, I've seen plenty of good deals up your way on the Boston CL of late. I live 4 1/2 hours away, so can't really justify the drive if not a highly sought after title......

#1732 10 years ago

Warning! Warning Will Robinson! Thread drift, thread drift!!

1 week later
#1975 10 years ago

I sold one last year in similar condition, but touched up original cab paint for $2200. Prices may have gone up a bit, but in that ball park IMO.

#2030 10 years ago

Jealous of your Big D Odin, Trade Winds always looked pretty cool too.....I need a new pin!!

#2035 10 years ago

post deleted.......! (what was it?)

#2053 10 years ago

Now you're mixing your 80's movie references.......Stripes is classic!

#2085 10 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

FWIW, the Bedford seller (Mike) is a good guy.

Is that Mike Tolley? If so, I got a couple good deals from him a few years back at Allentown. Damn, wish I had room for some of those too! Great selection of titles. Did anyone contact him about particular game prices? (assume the $650 in the ad was for one of the lower priced, but you never know.

#2190 10 years ago

The top veneer of maple ply on Gottlieb games sometimes does this.30-40 years of seasonal changes in humidity will do that. Not that unusual.......

#2263 10 years ago

Geesh, where does he get this stuff!

#2703 10 years ago

Just in case some of you ABCD fans haven't found your game yet-
hartford.craigslist.org link
Looks very nice, and description would indicate he knows what he's talking about.....

#2870 10 years ago

sierravista.craigslist.org link
Why is this not already sold?! Someone buy this!!

#2911 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

1977 Mustang

00Z0Z_7rXEk8mtoiN_600x450.jpg 48 KB

BG looks like shite to me (check out the match numbers and the flaking on the horse's rump, etc.) Not sure I would take it at that price with a perfect glass. Although some may disagree, I have heard nothing good about this game's playability. IPDb comments for one. I had a chance at a perfect one this summer for $200 and thought about it....for a second.

#2982 10 years ago

4, Surfer has been on my radar for several years.......

2 weeks later
#3141 10 years ago

Now boys......how many times have I told you about thread wander!
(although I was rockin' out to that 'Nova........ )

#3291 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

That Surf Champ would have been gone in 15 minutes or less here in Dallas.

and here in the northeast........

#3320 10 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

That's fine but I prefer Rollerball!
» YouTube video
Ken

JOHN-A-THON! JOHN-A-THON! JOHN-A-THON!!!!!!!

3 weeks later
#3832 10 years ago

Too bad the Top Card is 5 hours away. Have been looking for something like this......price is right!

#3847 10 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Target Pool in Floyds Knobs, KY
He had it for $400 this afternoon and I see he edited the ad and said he went to turn it on today and a fuse blew. So he lowered his price to $250.......
louisville.craigslist.org link

Damn, too far away, have been looking for one up here in the northeast........

1 week later
#3965 10 years ago

A acquired taste to be sure, but a good price for looks to be decent shape!

#3984 10 years ago

Speaking of rare or acquired taste themes....just missed out on a decent looking Team One ($250!) nearby (New Haven CL) anyone on here get it? I don't love the artwork, but AAB with the Abra layout would likely be pretty fun to play(?)

2 weeks later
#4358 10 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Just made a deal for four games, maybe five. None of these will go in my collection but are fun to shop and sell because I get to play them!
Sky Jump
Surfer
Big Brave
High Hand
Kings and Queens needs a repaint and I don't do repaints but if the price is right maybe......
The only two I've played out of this group are K&Q's and HH.
Pics to come.

Would like a Surfer project to show up in this neck of the woods.....

1 week later
#4431 10 years ago

There was an Extra Inning in my town that sat for months and months. No one wanted it for $500. I didn't think anyone would buy it even if I restored it. Game play is suppose to be pretty bad and it doesn't award a replay or extra ball.

#4445 10 years ago

World Series can be a fun game when tuned up properly. 5" bell announces runs scored as well as a knocker and three chime unit-lots of sounds! Maybe too easy once you get the hang of it. (Cash Riprock can testify to that!)

2 weeks later
#4787 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

asking price in the ad was $250...
i hope he got a lot more since one of us didn't get it...

Ironically, a game on CL that is actually worth ten times more than the asking price, rather than the other way around!

1 week later
#4955 10 years ago

Nice dry climate in Carlsbad, so they shouldn't have much rust!

#5062 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

th-4.jpeg 10 KB

Que the theme...........
"Theme from the TV show Rawhide.....thank you!"
(Elwood)

#5081 10 years ago
Quoted from textrivers:

Williams Satellite, woodrail, $250, backglass is almost completely toasted, and now instead of turning on it "makes a buzzing sound." Somebody save this old interplanetary beauty!
maine.craigslist.org link

Shay has the back glass! If I were closer..........

#5084 10 years ago

Pinball Eric says $1450 in class "A" condition. (that cabinet, though original, does have some issues) Given that most of Eric's rare and recently 'hot' titles are way under valued, I would say a really nice one on the open market (fully restored) could bring 2 grand easy. Pretty rare title and suppose to be good game play considering many wood rails are known to be a bit lackluster.

#5086 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Why yes. Yes there is.

3920615617_fe2630a4c7_o.jpg 100 KB

Do they still have Peanut buster parfait?!
yummmmm!

3 weeks later
#5524 9 years ago

Hmmm, interesting that those are both recent Stern games....what does that say about the mentality of the average pinball enthusiast?!

#5536 9 years ago

Slightly off topic, but someone got a good buy this morning on Mr. Pinball classifieds-rare these days. (assume it's gone now)

'Abra Ca Dabra, 1975 Gottlieb: $400 OBO
Machine is untested so assume non-working. I'm not an EM guy. Playfield is very nice, minor wear around a couple middle inserts. Bottom plastics have corners broken, rest look fine. Backglass is pristine. Seriously, I can't find any defects in it. Body sides are pretty good, coindoor and lock cabinet side is a mess, like crowbar mess. Head sides are nice, front of head has graffiti on it. Harness and relay boards (head and body) are clean. Email me for pics. Will ship NAVL at buyer's expense.
Tom'

2 weeks later
#5629 9 years ago
Quoted from songofsixpence:

Earlier this afternoon, someone listed a Williams Blackout in Princeton for $250. By the time I saw the ad and reached out to the seller, it had sold. I don't know if he would have been interested but, geographically speaking, he could have snatched that one.

damn........!
Only ss game on my wish list......

#5642 9 years ago
Quoted from singlebanana:

In Winston-Salem, NC - Spin-a-Card $200
winstonsalem.craigslist.org link

Someone local should pick this up! Back glass has issues, but otherwise, looks complete.

#5679 9 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

I sold that project to that guy. He's not making anything at that price. I know where you can get a repop BG too.

If I were closer......

#5684 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

that target pool from dave will be coming home soon... no doubt there will be much polishing to be done on that as well...

Damn! You pulled the trigger on that already huh? Well, it was 4 hours to drive to his place for me, so glad it went to a fellow pinsider!

#5716 9 years ago

When I just miss a real good deal, I come up with at least ten reasons why I really didn't "need" that pin.....
No cash, no space, not perfect condition, etc. etc.

1 week later
#5842 9 years ago
Quoted from tuffano:

Maybe mentioned earlier, but worth mentioning again in North Carolina from Tuesday 6/3
Jacks Open @ $450
hickory.craigslist.org link

Wow! the game pictured, looks pretty minty. Someone should grab that! Wish I lived less than 500 miles away!!

1 week later
#5983 9 years ago
Quoted from onceler:

hoping one of these or the princess pops up around the Chicagoland area

Surprisingly good player!

#6056 9 years ago

Here's a hot title-
newjersey.craigslist.org link
Wish I had time and room to go get it, though the glass is a bit rough.
Has that ever been repro'd?

#6059 9 years ago
Quoted from manitouguy:

i sent a message off on the Atlantis, posted for 8 hrs ... i'd be amazed if i hear back that it is still available!!
doooogh!

that's what I figured too. I was out when it was posted. Likely had replies within minutes....vultures are circling you know!

#6078 9 years ago
Quoted from IntoPinball:

Yeah... Sometimes it pays to be a vulture living five minutes away from a machine...

so you got it? I didn't realize the glass was available too. Should be a nice game when done!

#6107 9 years ago

I would jump on this if I didn't already have one in the restoration que waiting for a repop field from Wade....

#6108 9 years ago

Here's a fun one to read-
newhaven.craigslist.org link

Sounds like The price guide has a man that comes to your house and does in person assessments!
Here's the Boston pinball numbers on the game.
Pirate Gold 403 200 659 (highest price!)

#6228 9 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

The owner said the backglass is made out of plexiglass.

This one says it's a repro, and game looks better than the one mentioned above!
ebay.com link: Gottlieb Roto Pool Pinball Machine

(I know, different thread, but same game?)

#6233 9 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

But the one on ebay has been repainted (cab has anyway). The one on CL looks like it could still be original (which is a plus IMHO). The one on CL appears to have a makeshift lockdown bar though. I'd take an original over a repaint any day.

Totally agree with you dirt, I don't like repaints either.......

#6263 9 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

1967 Williams Blast Off
$400 (Owego)NY
binghamton.craigslist.org link

Too bad the original left sling plastic is bogus. Those plastics are unobtainium as far as I know.......
Good price on a real fun game with great flow on the orbit shots.

#6297 9 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Surprised this is still listed >>> Williams ten spot
$500 (pottsville)PA
harrisburg.craigslist.org link

Cool looking game (kinda reminds me of Diner with the red and white checkerboard pattern) The back glass looks to have some issues with flaking around the upper areas.

#6313 9 years ago
Quoted from sysprog:

Diamond jack in the Twin Cities
minneapolis.craigslist.org link

damn!

#6384 9 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Stashyboy - Wake up!

Too far away esp. for that price.......

#6385 9 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

It looks like it needs a lot of tlc, i would have to put a lot of $$ into that one PF,BG Repaint, new door & entry plate
and who knows what else
really don't have the room to store FUTURE projects right now

I thought Chris was looking for one? Maybe Todd would take less?

#6388 9 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

I would have been thrilled to find one for that price, if the condition was nice. Hard to tell from this picture, but looks somewhat promising. They are very hard to find in good base cosmetic shape.

500 miles each way for me.........That's $160 in gas, add tolls and 8 hours drive each way........I guess I will wait for something more local. I did get one message from that person on Long Island, but don't think they are for real......

#6417 9 years ago
Quoted from Hyperball91:

There's a rare Spanish "Torpedo!!" pin going in Denver this morning for $1200 that looks quite nice.
An EM with chimes and an electronic sound board. That's different. Needs some fixing but has a schematic at least.
denver.craigslist.org link

Torpedo!! (1976 Recel).jpg 87 KB

It does look to be in good shape. I've played the virtual pinball version and always thought it was fun. A bit pricey, but cool theme and likely plays well.

#6505 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

a stand-up p&b with a "3 pitch" option... cool...
looked at ipdb for more pics... not much there, but interestingly enough, this is a crossover p&b... it has an electronic cousin called "big league"...

Not much here either, but Clay does have it in his database-
http://www.pinrepair.com/baseball/basechmp.htm

#6535 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinbee:

Up to now this thread has just been good reading, until a few days ago. Then one hit close to home (I hadn't checked CL lately myself). A one hour drive each way to pick up Fire Queen. Maybe not a perfect example, maybe not the best price negotiated, but the bird is in the hand. The buyer's remorse is fading away. Thanks to all who monitor CL for those of us who sometimes forget.

image.jpg 77 KB

Just curious.....where abouts was the game?

#6556 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

That thing is a tank. It is wider and heavier than any other EM machine I have played. The flipper gap is relatively small, but the outlanes make up for it. The idea is to get a little bit of control by the flippers and take your best shot at the moving target. Simple, yet effective.
If either player tilts, his game is over. The other player plays on. The backglass has two tilt lights. Both of them seem to get a lot of work.

deliverance avatar huh O-din? "You got a real purty mouth!"

1 week later
#6742 9 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

I will also sell them separately if it helps.

Don't tempt me Pete! I'm full up, but looked at that Pit Stop a second time. How's the glass? Hard to tell from the small CL ad. (I bought that Apollo a few years ago with the cracked glass from you, still playing it at my brother's)

1 week later
#7036 9 years ago
Quoted from Robotoes:

Might be the best I've seen lately...
Bally "Cross Country"....$4400...

who knew?!!! first Bally game!

#7092 9 years ago

If this were closer, I would grab it. Looks to be in great shape and 'Out of Sight' for sure. I would nominate this as one of Gordon's more trippy back glass efforts. Too bad the playfield doesn't have the same 'pop'.

3 weeks later
#7391 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

And yet another Drop a Card-

check out the home made plastic on the left side target bank!

#7447 9 years ago

Somewhat local to me, but have no room at the moment esp. for a four player. Suppose to be a fun game and I do love the theme! A good deal too!

#7449 9 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

What 4-player is it?

says Space Time in the ad.....
Here's another one, that is just a shame!

1 month later
#7825 9 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

1974 GTB Top Card - $430 (Lancaster)
lancaster.craigslist.org link

Seems like a sleeper title. I have heard the gameplay is good. These seem to be priced very reasonably. Too bad it's a bit too far for me.

#7863 9 years ago
Quoted from tuffano:

I thought I recently saw one on Craigslist and re found it...this for 600 and been there a while.
Location plays a big part as well

Yup, and says it has a NOS glass to boot!

#7876 9 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Space..... the final frontier. If only I had more of it!

Well put...... PA241117.JPGPA241117.JPG
This is my current 'living room'.....

#7882 9 years ago

Saddle up your horses, and gallop on over!
westernmass.craigslist.org link

#7886 9 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Nice Strange World! Do tell...
(And the C37 lurking looks nice too.)

Not mine, (I wish! ) Commissioned work. Same with C-37. Winter projects.

#7909 9 years ago
Quoted from Spanishsilver:

Is that a Gold Strike playfield in the background.I am in search of a descent playfield for that game.

As Mike mentioned, retired, but not forgotten Eldo field. It is likely that Wade will be doing Gold Strike sometime soon, as I have been in discussions with him for some time. It has been pushed back a couple times, but he said will do it. Stay tuned......

#7912 9 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Anybody know what Wade is doing after "Sing Along"?

He mentioned a re-run of Knock Out, and then maybe Kings & Queens, though his schedule is subject to change.....

#7933 9 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Williams Skill Pool - $450 (Monroe, NY)
longisland.craigslist.org link

Saw that up a last week. If the glass was a little nicer I would have driven down there! Love that early 60's execution of the theme.

3 weeks later
#8091 9 years ago

...........instead of a pinball bum........!

1 week later
#8133 9 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Gtb Dimension for $650 in CT:
(guessing this also in another collector's - maybe someone here?)

Picked this up yesterday.....will need lots of TLC, but it's a Dimension!
Three other guys had gone there the day before and offered $50 less than the seller was willing to go. Showed up with the cash, no dickering, loaded it up.......
Good seller is on here (big solid state collection). Took it in trade for couple driving games, so wanted to unload it. Even with a huge basement, was still freighted with games. What a sickness we have, now my tiny house is so full, all games are upright, none available for play.

#8191 9 years ago

Not my 'cup of tea' but somewhat rare and does have a small following, right-o?

#8249 9 years ago

That Far Out does look nice......when I see a game like that I think one of two things...a rare find for a 40 year old game, or.......never got much play due to its fun factor.

#8250 9 years ago

Good deal on an unrestored Lucky Hand?
nh.craigslist.org link

#8273 9 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

This wont last long, Gottlieb Lucky Hand $400 (NH)
nh.craigslist.org link

posted that last night, I figured it'd be gone by now!

#8291 9 years ago

Too far away from many, but a good deal?

#8295 9 years ago

Kids must have really kicked the $h!t out of it though......check out that coin door!

#8358 9 years ago
Quoted from NextoPin:

Gottlieb Astro, $700, (Watertown, NY) looks rough. I wish I could get this one also, I love space themes

Nice! You don't see those come very often, looks a bit rusty. Likely sat in a damp basement for years....

#8404 9 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Here's my latest repaint, just finished this weekend. I think it's close Webbing isn't perfect, usually these are done too thick, in this case it's a little too thin. The lacquer was not thick enough, had to add corn starch and applied freeze spray to my spray reservoir to get it this thick.

Looks pretty good, like you said, perhaps webbing a bit thin. Where did you spray it, in your garage/basement? Outside? Also, looks like Elmo approves, and are those cat treats I spy on the table? Perhaps you should have a cat avatar?!

IMG_4270.JPG 137 KB

IMG_4272.JPG 211 KB

IMG_4269.JPG 184 KB

#8472 9 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

The seller says it's a "Panama Jack" - maybe the South American version.......... Seriously though, not a bad price but I'd have to see better pics.

back glass looked pretty flaked.........

#8570 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

maybe it is one of those machines you have to play to appreciate...

Played one at the Pinball Hall of Fame last month. Was actually better than I expected. I had heard the same thing, not much to do, etc. Nothing I would want to keep, but if one came up in good shape,really cheap (like that one for $150) I would shop/restore it. Afterall it is a wedgehead! just kidding, O-Din

#8584 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

does anyone know who the guy in hebron me is? he seems to have many many games...

You mean Hebron NH Chris? I had a couple emails with him regarding his Target Pool. Was pretty beat, so didn't make the long drive up there. He seemed like a good guy. Wrote back quickly and was forthright.

#8596 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Not even! Pics can be deceiving. As a whole package it is a very attractive machine. One of the most played that I have. As an AAB only it has a great set of rules and five individually placed drop targets. Mine has the red bats, but metals are always welcome.

Thumbs up on this one O-din. I would put lots of time into this one if a prime example presents itself. I know if one in New England that sadly, needs a backglass almost as much as this one Chris pointed out. I think the art is great, very mid-60's cartoon style.

#8644 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

ooooh ahhh is right... i would like one of those.... a true rarity, a multi-player/multi-flipper machine that floats my boat... i wish a nice one would pop up within 200 miles or so...

Here ya go Chris-albany.craigslist.org link
Cabinet looks a bit rough, but a good deal if you are really looking for this title.....
Buyer beware of the seller though.....

#8654 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

85% of a gtb motor board - $25 - brookhaven (pa)
hmmm.... this isn't all that far from me, might be worth taking a ride for the parts...
philadelphia.craigslist.org link

Yea, just think of all the slotted screws you'll gain!

#8714 9 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

denver.craigslist.org link
2 On-Beams for $400. I don't have room and don't really want an On-Beam, let alone 2. Seems popular with some people though...

I can't believe these are still there.....! both are rare variations.......!

#8770 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

friendship 7 - $575 - readington (nj)
cnj.craigslist.org link

image.jpg 29 KB

I thought he had dropped that price a couple weeks ago.......?
Wish the cabinet was not as flaky/planked, BG is available.....

#8815 9 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

They say it is in "Excellent" condition.

Same for this one that clearly has had extensive not well executed, repaint on the blue area for one. Obvious planking nearby that must have been painted over too.
Don't get me wrong, cool game, but I would prefer one in original condition. Who knows what else has been hacked on it.......

#8850 9 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Snapped a few pics tonight for Mike O

Damn! Nice score Hoov, Lawman has been on my wishlist for years......
Wish those kind of deals showed up around here.
Looks like pretty decent shape, certainly will clean up nice.

sheriff 007.JPG 269 KB

sheriff 009.JPG 244 KB

sheriff 014.JPG 232 KB

sheriff 012.JPG 283 KB

#8891 9 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

What is a fair price for Heat Wave? Nice playfield, slight wear in one spot, light flaking in backglass, cabinet is fair, plays well.

Maybe $5-700? Looks like a good restoration candidate.

#8900 9 years ago

Have you guys looked at the reviews of 'Now'? Doesn't look like a keeper to me....I like the artwork, but you could say the same about many other games that won't hold your interest for gameplay.

#8952 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Maybe he should separate them and lower the price on both.

He did say he'd sell the Abra separate, but wants $900. Not a terrible price, but more than I am willing to pay for a project/unrestored example.

#8954 9 years ago
Quoted from NextoPin:

I thought the ACD looked pretty good. What did you see wrong? There are a couple twisted inserts and a broken plastic near the flipper but I didn't see much else other than some minor cab damage.

Look at the front of the game again and compare to IPDb pics. You will see it has been repainted to a non-original design (spatter also done over the yellow incorrectly). That being the case, there may be other things done to the game that are non-original(like the blue lower lane guides, easy to replace). I'm not saying it's offensive, just had some work done that makes the game less original.

1 week later
#9192 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The playfield is in decent shape with no noticeable planking. The rubbers are petrified, but it should clean up well and become a great player.

Let us know when you make it to Tahiti!

#9194 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'll start working on the machine just as soon as I get back.

th-1-96.jpeg 7 KB

Wait, wasn't kurtz in Cambodia? .....never mind!

#9276 9 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

I've been trying to talk myself out of that game for about a Month. The timing really sucks. Then he lowered the price. Ack! Then I thought I was going to have to pick it up for a friend. No problem, temptation alleviated. Now it's back on the table.
Grab it MikeO and save me some anxiety.

Nah, You don't really want it Alex,
The glass has some heavy flaking in the title letters and maybe elsewhere like his hair and the ball number areas. Seriously though, fun game, I did one a few years ago. The playfield looks pretty decent. Can't tell about the cabinet. Given the prices of worthwhile wedgeheads these days, I'd say it's still a decent bargain.

#9344 9 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Here's the take on the 'top' list circa 1994 (may have to click on the picture to enlarge to readable size):

IMG_2150-496.JPG 221 KB

Interesting how popular 60's titles were then. I'm sure that has a lot to do with the generation at the time (who grew up with those titles). I think 20 years later there are many of us 'late' baby boomers who grew up in the 70's in the hobby and have shifted that list forward. What will happen in another 20 years? Will we be fondly looking back at 90's titles?

#9516 9 years ago
Quoted from leckmeck:

Gottlieb Free Fall in Northwest Connecticut for only $450.
nwct.craigslist.org link
Touched-up cabinet and playfield, but this title seems to show up rarely.

00z0z_5uknKbjeZ9I_600x450.jpg 18 KB

Too bad it's not in original condition, nice price, would have made a nice project. Hard to tell from the pic, but the glass may have a lot of flaking in the lit reds as common on this title.
01010_8zpUCLtxZOP_600x450.jpg 29 KB

00404_ldCupQo5PC0_600x450.jpg 38 KB

#9594 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Celtics, schmeltics. We've got showtime!

Showtime.jpg 117 KB

Ah, the good ol' days Odin. Sadly, now long gone......

#9633 9 years ago
Quoted from leckmeck:

BLY On Beam for $275 near Sioux Falls, SD:
siouxfalls.craigslist.org link

00Q0Q_iQFYN9MutxH_600x450.jpg 21 KB

00808_8YULv9pknXv_600x450.jpg 27 KB

If that were at the previous listing's location, I would be all over that (and I have zero room). Love that space theme, opinions on game play?
Seems like a few of these have come up of late and for cheap.

#9647 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

kitty switched directions i see...

Yea, I sold that Card Whiz years ago, so figured it was time to update the avatar. That's the back box guts from my 'Lawman' under that towel he decided was his new bed!

#9785 9 years ago

I inquired about the Palooka today, but haven't heard back. I studied the fuzzy pictures a bit and suspect the back glass may have some issues the seller either isn't aware of, or chooses to ignore in his description......

#9813 9 years ago
Quoted from leckmeck:

GTB Team One for $650 near Milwaukee, WI:

milwaukee.craigslist.org link

Backglass is a mess, but the rest seems promising.

There's been one in our neck of the woods for months.......started at $800 now down to $600. It actually looks pretty decent. I just can't get past the artwork, even though it's suppose to have decent game play with the Abra layout!

#9825 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

i'm not a bally fan, nor a multi-player fan, but...
i like this... the art is attractive... game is fun... 500 doesn't sound too unreasonable...

Bottom half is Jumping Jack revisted, great challenge to keep the ball moving down there to escape a drain. $500 seems like a good deal if there are no hidden issues. Game gets lots of love around here.

#9939 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Followed up with the seller of Flying Carpet. Guess my "appointment" didn't hold much water. Sold.

Hmm, that happened to me a few years ago with the same title.......maybe such a hot ticket, just can't say no? Great art package as others have said, but I don't care for the gameplay. Very hard to get the ball back up to the top and yes, those outlanes next to the flippers are a killer. Old school for sure.....

#9955 9 years ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

I'd look at the backglass closely. There was one in the area that was hand painted/touched up. It looked good in pics, not so good in person. It might or might not be the same one.

I couldn't see anything obvious, but that doesn't mean squat with lousy CL pics. Too bad it is so far away, would be worth a looksy.

#9994 9 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Looks like there is a Bally Pin next to it?

Can just make out 'Centaur'~

#10009 9 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Is your Coin door strike plate on the ACD black or is that just the lighting in the pic?

Good pic up Hoov,
This is the game that I noted was repainted on the front/coin door face. Spatter on the newly painted yellow, non-original graphics there. Not dissing the game, good overall condition, Wizard has some minor flaking which is pretty common. I miss mine.....

#10045 9 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Someone grab that Snow Derby!

Recent PAPA live video had them playing that game. Simplistic, but looked pretty fun. Blast away at the spinners!

#10065 9 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

I get impatient with the ball hanging in the top area

Jack up the back legs. Experiment with High Tap as well. I tried that on mine, but found it too powerful. I thought Big Hit was the best of the baseball pins I've owned or played as well (CactusJack). I may be biased as I love me some drop targets. Vari-targets are ok, but not my favorite, so those with that as a main feature, get passed over.

#10068 9 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

CJ and Stashy... how would you guys rank the five?

Yea, there has been an Extra Inning for sale for over a year right here in my bleak (for pinball) local town. I know it's rare, that doesn't mean it's a good playing game........ so I will put it near the bottom as well. Owned a World Series for awhile, and what you say is true about the stop and go, but I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. It's aab, so may have a slightly different ruleset. Put two lights behind the hitters that flank the roto-target and tied them into the alternating lights to add a bit to the light show.
#1 Big Hit
#2 World Series
#3 Play Ball
#4 Extra Inning (just for the novelty)
#5 Baseball

#10087 9 years ago

Beantown listing-
Looks decent, artwork is cool, but not sure there's much game there. Anyone ever own one?

#10184 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

can anyone provide ground support on this? not to actually pick up, but to go give it a lookover?

Yea, that picture leaves much to the imagination, though you can see the front coin door area looks pretty rough. Rusted, and old security bar holes there..... Doesn't look that great Chris, I know you have that game on your radar.

#10186 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

i really don't need to drive that far for a beater...

As a matter of fact, I drove over two hours last year to look at an Aquarius. I knew going in it was rough, but when I got there, the guy had to admit he hadn't mentioned no back door, and several broken plastics. The cab and playfield were beat. The back glass also had missing paint he didn't 'know about'. He wasn't really an EM guy and was new to the hobby, so I think he really was just ignorant to the issues. Needless to say, I had to pass on it. He felt so bad, he handed me a $20 bill on the way out to help cover gas-when was the last time someone did that?!

#10248 9 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Here's one you never see.
kansascity.craigslist.org link

Who says?!
George Riley has had this posted for quite some time. Glass looks much better than the KC one, looks like custom lock bar ends(?)

#10483 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

you'll notice you don't see shooter lane pics over here...

Who says?!
From the Jacks Open I just finished, lane guides re-plated by Mike Chestnut.
(and the game is already spoken for)
Agree with the consensus, no need to sell a classic game (my Atlantis isn't going anywhere!) because it needs a few hours of attention to get it up to speed.

20150228_160652.jpg20150228_160652.jpg
#10527 9 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Everything seems to work fine except the right side the number 1 is lit at start up but then no other number lights up. I have changed the bulbs made sure they were in good. I just looked at the fuses they seem fine.. My uneducated guess would be soldering needs to be done on where the wires connect to the light sockets. Wish I knew how to solder lol

Does the game advance the sequence though? (hard to tell, if the numbers simply don't light). It may be a simple adjustment on the advance stepper unit. If this is greek to you, check out clay's pinrepair guides. The best first source on info imo.

#10642 9 years ago
Quoted from NextoPin:

I don't mind it it's yellowed if that's the way the finish has aged, but if it's smoke tar or kitchen grease then I'd like to get it off just for the smell factor etc. It's ok if I can't get it white as long as I've gotten any built up crud off it.
I'm going to give these recommendations a try, Thank you all.

I have had very good results with strategic use of magic eraser and alcohol. I mean keep it on the white background-not on the stenciled graphics-if it is taking paint off there. No harm in trying this method. Start slowly as for a play field, checking the eraser frequently for any paint coming off. Clean up with alcohol on a paper towel. You will be surprised how much it can get off. I think others have mentioned the laquer has yellowed, and alcohol may gently work on that layer-though I haven't done a chemical analysis, seems to work many times. The key is to even out any remaining 'patina' so it doesn't look mottled. This does take some skill, patience and experience......

#10765 9 years ago
Quoted from songofsixpence:

Jacks Open for $700. He said it's already sold, but if the deal falls though...

huh.... He told me Jack *to* Open, which I didn't reply to.... Well I just did a JO and am doing a Lucky Hand right now, so too much of a good thing......

#10779 9 years ago

Yea, that would be almost worth it. Seems like a couple of those 60's title wedgeheads are under priced?!

#10782 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

getting closer to me... too bad there aren't any decent pics...

you could ask for better pics, but that would just feed the beast!

1 week later
#11013 9 years ago

That glass is pretty bad IMO. Reds are shot, flaking in the game over area, and maybe below the horse as well. Glass not available. Abort, abort, abort!

#11047 9 years ago

Decent looking project. Fun game, Not sure if that's a mouse nest on the play field though.....

#11091 9 years ago
Quoted from leckmeck:

WMS Bowl-a-Strike in New Jersey for $150:
Graffiti on the head. No legs, no lockdown bar, and no backglass, though John Greatwich has repro'd the latter. Big project!
00505_8Py5s530Fxq_600x450.jpg
00202_g5e9KMwWZGt_600x450-1.jpg
00909_8IWr8a7P4Qu_600x450.jpg
00A0A_4KH94M1MM53_600x450.jpg

I stared at this last night. The deal breaker for me was the lock down bar! Playfield looks pretty damn good compared to the graffiti, and general condition.

#11126 9 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

That would be cool to have in a collection.....

Yup, would love to have that. Funny thing is, they made 5000 of them, so says IPDb!
If that cabinet is a repaint, they did a nice job.

2 weeks later
#11344 9 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Not too bad for that game. He seems like he's more than a casual homeowner with a pin type. He seems to know the jargon pretty well. And... the caps "can be easily touched up with a Sharpie".

Yea, cool title, but the back glass looks pretty faded, and the back box greens as well. I'd offer $300.

#11352 9 years ago

Not my favorite game, but the price is right!
newjersey.craigslist.org link

#11366 9 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

What was it? It's already gone. Maybe his wife sold it on him?

Aladdin's Castle (hence the boob comment)

#11444 8 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Ice Review for $200(!) in DC:
washingtondc.craigslist.org link
Won't last, I'm sure.

It's still listed! Man, if I were closer, I'd jump on that. Looks like a $6-800 game.

1 week later
#11527 8 years ago

Couple in northern New England, bit out of my territory, but decent prices-
Sea Ray:
nh.craigslist.org link (says cracked glass)

What looks to be a nice Time Zone:

#11528 8 years ago

And this which I am surprised is still available. If I didn't already have one to restore (Wade is doing the repro field) and lack of space, I'd check it out-

1 week later
#11610 8 years ago

A few from the northeast....
nh.craigslist.org link
Nice looking game, suppose to be fun too, for nice price.
Outer Space art is fun, but not sure about the CC pin.
Another game on my wish list, glass might have issues.

#11641 8 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

We will all learn about Cuba and have some food. There's certainly nothing wrong with a little feast on our time.

Ok, Mr. Hand!

1 week later
#11680 8 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Wms '63 Skill Pool for $800 in NY:
(Same seller also has a Gtb Stock Car listed)

Looked at his games today. Both playing condition, but far from collector quality.

2 weeks later
#11862 8 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

I have one in NJ for sale with a very nice BG for $650.

If it were the two player, I'd be a player!

1 week later
#11993 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Here is a Top Score for $50-
sandiego.craigslist.org link
And a Spanish Eyes for $3500-
palmsprings.craigslist.org link

That Top score might make a good donor parts machine, though the rust on the coin door might be telling on the internals.

#12051 8 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

Here's a great player you don't see in the Gottlieb Add a Ball wedgehead series.

Dammit, wish I was home. This looks good, on my wish list of 2" flipper games.

#12109 8 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

REALLY hard to play pinball with one hand!!!

Ah so that's what you are calling it these days!
welcome back dude. Was just asking Bert about you a couple weeks ago. Stay out of that bike lane!

#12197 8 years ago

burlington.craigslist.org link

This would be a good deal for someone close and with the skills to do a cabinet repaint. Backglass, cabinet trim and playfield look good!

1 week later
#12294 8 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

The $200 "Ice Revue" is gone. Rats!

Good! Temptation gone! Though I hate repaints and I couldn't live with that mustard color!

2 weeks later
#12382 8 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Bally pins are different than Gottlieb. Bally doesn't differentiate from 44000 and 144000 or 244000 so every time you rolled it over you could hit those marks again and keep racking up free balls.

Most Gottlieb games do the same thing...most.

#12384 8 years ago

Gottlieb games only award free balls over 100000 and multiples therof. If your pins are set at 60000 and 110000 you get a free ball at 210000 but not 160000

sorry, I meant also replay games, not just aabs.

1 week later
#12506 8 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

He is sending me some pictures tonight

so...........? are you going to ship it to NC? Did you get pics? Just a bit too far for me to justify the drive, even if you pass it up.

#12518 8 years ago

Someone go get this, at least for the parts!!

1 week later
#12652 8 years ago

Bank-a-Ball/Flipper Pool also have in-lanes with 2" flippers....

3 weeks later
1 week later
#13166 8 years ago
Quoted from MurphyPeoples:

This is one I really want one day. But I don't want it so bad to make that drive.

Me too, but this one does have some flaking in the title letters (pretty common), and is over 8 hours each way for me too, so will pass......

#13167 8 years ago

Not sure if this is still there, but did contact the seller with no reply.....probably overwhelmed with responses. Not a great example, but they don't come up that often. Heavy insert wear in the middle of the play field, and there may be some flaking on the backglass esp. in the space girl's face.

"Yet another Astro in CT ($450):
hartford.craigslist.org link"

#13172 8 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

Not sure if this is still there, but did contact the seller with no reply.....probably overwhelmed with responses. Not a great example, but they don't come up that often. Heavy insert wear in the middle of the play field, and there may be some flaking on the backglass esp. in the space girl's face.
"Yet another Astro in CT ($450):
hartford.craigslist.org link"

He must have caught on that this title is desirable since it's now relisted @$1500 obo.

#13214 8 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Sgt. Schultz
"I no nothing"

How about a little apple strudel Shultzy?!

#13274 8 years ago

Another 'not on CL, but' listing. Might be a good pick up for someone local-
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-gtb-flying-carpet-72-clean-working-cheap

1 month later
#13496 8 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

I'll be in Vegas in 2 weeks, not sure if there'll be time to stop by.

Me Too!Though I hope i can swing by for a few games.

1 month later
#13712 8 years ago

With all the talk about Ice Revue
- There's also this up in Mass. from our own 'TopCard' seems like a very reasonable deal if you have restoration skills. Nice glass/playfield.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/28370

#13724 8 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Yeah, saw it in person when I went there to buy his "Bowling Queen". Pretty decent, and I was tempted. The right side of the cabinet is a little rough, but I could live with it. Might touch it up, but wouldn't want to repaint it because the rest of it is decent enough.

I was tempted by that BQ, but had no source for a back glass... Otherwise, seemed like a nice looking game, esp. for the price. (your take on it I presume)

#13743 8 years ago

Agree with these guys. Yes, the cab has been repainted in areas,but the glass is great and the playfield looks way above average. No brainer, buy it now, great drop target game.

#13827 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Her pistol flashes during scoring.
I'm starting to think that cabinet style all lined up may be the way to go. I've got two side by side now but one has shorter legs.

Doesn't your pistol have a muzzle flash when you score?!

#13863 8 years ago
Quoted from rocketman:

Sorry .... double post. I resuced the Princess last night. Have not drilled the coin door to check inside. Nice seller who is now buying a foosball table for his kids.
Backglass has some issues but otherwise in decent shape.
reading.craigslist.org link

That looks like a nice JP. One of the most under rated pins IMO. Good flow, fun and lots of extra ball/specials opportunities.

1 week later
#13886 8 years ago
Quoted from kporter946286:

Finally brought her home! Its official I am an EM man!

WP_20160102_16_37_43_Pro_(resized).jpg

good choice! Was my first EM also.

1 week later
#13967 8 years ago

Was the Sky Jump complete? Looks pretty yellowed..........

#14008 8 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

Two game package in NY.

Those have been listed for the same price for 2 years Vic.........won't budge. Extra Inning may be somewhat rare, but gameplay is like watching paint dry..........

3 weeks later
#14232 8 years ago
Quoted from monsonb:

Two Sky Jumps for $600
kansascity.craigslist.org link

and who keeps saying the deals are only on the coasts?!

#14247 8 years ago

Bowl-a-Strike is a really fun game! Just looked at a Lucky Strike (replay version locally) that was much rougher than that Phoenix offering. Hard to find with good cabinet paint and back glass. The play fields held up pretty well aside from the kick-back areas.

#14250 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

How would Williams King Pin compare? As one may be coming this way soon.

Was that directed at my Bowl-a-Strike comments? I have heard good things about Williams King Pin. I have another reverse wedge head that I hope to restore sometime soon (Palooka). King Pin would also make my short list of reverse wedge heads, so I would seriously consider it.

#14331 8 years ago

Someone should grab this? (I already have one)

#14339 8 years ago

Oh, man! Don't tempt me. Have you seen any real pictures of it? I really just need to find that one around here. Shipping would be a deal breaker for me. Let it go to someone local up your way. We have more than our share of great EMs in the northeast.

#14345 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinbee:

Looks like this Lawman needs to stop by Boilerman's place.

well, someone got it. ad was pulled hours ago.......

#14425 8 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

Left of the post is an head for WMS Star/Triple Action I believe.

above that, Target/Mini Pool.....

11 months later
#16005 7 years ago

Always loved all the details and inside jokes on Raceway's background. Someone is going to be happy with that purchase!

1 month later
#16123 7 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Frank, sell me your "Pin-Up"!

Don't you dare Frank! I lovingly restored that game, which was wicked nice to begin with! Came from a DMD guy north of Albany who wanted to flip it (for a fair price) No kick out hole wear!

5 months later
#16573 6 years ago

Put the crack pipe down!

Yep,
Now another one listed today 3k. Real bargain!

#16582 6 years ago

says $800 in the title?

6 months later
#17003 6 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Here are some very nice wedgeheads including a Rock Star
austin.craigslist.org link

Quoted from pinhead52:

Here are some very nice wedgeheads including a Rock Star
austin.craigslist.org link

Not to offend anyone, but a friend of mine bought some of those and they weren't quite as nice as one might think. Buyer beware.

3 months later
#17155 5 years ago
Quoted from Skidave:

I saw that too. Looks nice I would like to have that game. What are your thoughts on the price?

Not bad. Not fully restored of course, but decent. Especially having the Repro glass. Maybe offer a thousand bucks?

2 weeks later
#17178 5 years ago

Bummer dude.. . Good luck with your sale!

Quoted from ccotenj:

hey gang.
due to circumstances, i’m clearing out most of my stuff. i can’t stand for long periods of time any longer, and i can’t deal with the work anymore. this doesn’t make me real happy, but it is the way that life has worked out. suggestion to all: don’t break your leg off and shatter it. it doesn’t end well.
southjersey.craigslist.org link
price is negotiable for one of y’all. i just want to clear this stuff out, it is painful to look at it and not be able to do anything with it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Chesapeake, VA
$ 24.98
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hoover, AL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stashyboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-em-classics-just-came-up-on-cl?tu=stashyboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.