20211104_113300 (resized).jpg
20211104_110835 (resized).jpg
20211103_202710 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2021-11-03-20-49-01 (resized).png
Screenshot_2021-10-11-08-52-23 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballprowess.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7317 9 years ago

Great glass, great game.

3 weeks later
#7587 9 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Wms. Dealer's Choice b/o
This is in perfect condition.
newyork.craigslist.org link

Not a big fan of 70's Williams... but would like to have 'this' game. But that's alright, even if I got the game... there would be 10 other EM titles I would like to have. And 10 more after that...

3 months later
#8938 9 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Yeah Paradise is somewhere on my eventual list. It's also one of the first games (or "the" first?) to use return lanes.

That would be Bank-A-Ball.

1 week later
#9190 9 years ago

I don't know about the rest o' these boys... but *I'm* impressed!

I think you're going to like that one, as much as you do your Big Daddy.

2 weeks later
#9707 9 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

losangeles.craigslist.org link

Hey, now your talkin'!

Hard to really tell how good of cosmetic shape it is in from those pictures though.

#9709 9 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Looks a bit rough.. The sky jump I am buying is in way better condition and so is the gulfstream I am considering.

Cool! I know you'll be happy with Sky Jump. W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L gaaaame.

Gulfstream is a pretty good game (for a 70's Williams)

Oops! That might be 'treasonous' talk here.

Well, you guys know me and my 60's Williams... what can I say?

#9729 9 years ago
Quoted from heatwave:

I had one for a few years and of all the machines I've let go, it is the one I miss the most (more than Abra Ca Dabra, Jacks Open and others). Really a fun game with one of the best top-bottom "flows" of any EM. Certainly any early EM

Yeah, great playability with the little 'outs' down at the flippers that offer the big saves.

Games like this are what make me tick. I have a better playfield that I need to do a swap on.

#9838 9 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

You mean like Williams Toledo or Big Ben?

And a 'tad' more 70's Williams titles we could add to that list, CJ.

#9842 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

historical curiosity question:
wms made a lot of great games in the 60's... why/how did they start turning out a relatively large number of "not nearly as fun ones" in the 70's?

Good question, I can only surmise.

And then there's the little item... of it only being 'my point of view'.

#9845 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Same can be said for all manufacturers. They abandoned 2 inch flippers and bells.

See here again... I feel that Gottlieb did a much better job when they went to 3 inch flippers.

#9846 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinballprowess:

See here again... I feel that Gottlieb did a much better job when they went to 3 inch flippers.

And I feel Krynski was the reason for that.

#9851 9 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

You hear that often how Gottlieb made so many great games in the 70s. With that said it seems like the guys that collect them generally focus on the same 10-15 games.
To be fair though I'd consider myself a Williams fan. They certainly had their fair share of games in the 70s with poor artwork, poor gameplay or both. That's why I like the 60s so much.

Yes, 60's Williams... a whole other matter.

But ya know, even though I'm not 'one' of them... I'm glad 70's Williams have their fans too.

Pretty cool when you think about it.

#9856 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Very stout flipper mechs indeed compared to the others. But for me it doesn't matter, as I have decided no more three inch flipper games no matter what the year make and model. And the ones I already have may find themselves new homes soon. As there are just too many short flippered games from all manufactures the need a place to stay.

I hear ya... I'm a two inch flipper fan all the way. I think they have better accuracy and power.

And even though I have some really great three inch flipper games I will likely not part with (all Gottlieb) I have never really liked the fact that they 'went' to the two inch.

In fact, I still refer to these EM three inch flippers as 'diving boards'... as I did from the git go.

#9858 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Where does Bally fit into the equation in terms of reputation for fun EMs compared to Williams and Gottlieb?

Hoping someone else can answer this one. The operators always just had Gottlieb and Williams games on route where I grew up, so never had much exposure to the Bally's. The only one I ever remember playing was 'Sky Divers' and I would play that, at least until they finally switched it out.

#9894 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Flying Carpet in my backyard for $450.00 and looks to be in nice shape:
" target="_blank">inlandempire.craigslist.org link
The ratings on this pin seem fairly low though. Opinions?

I think it's a pretty good game.

And 'most' of the other ratings on the IPDB are fairly high.

#9896 9 years ago

Man, you guys are too fast for me.

By the time I try to answer something, I'm half a dozen responses behind!

#9899 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

imo, it is a combination of being a good "nudger" and a good "shooter"... a bit more of a "physical" game than most 70's games...
also adds in the strategy of "selective ball loss" (similar in a way to old skool gobble holes, where losing the ball could be rather beneficial)...
art...

Yeah, that's it... a 'players' game'.

#9900 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

the harder, the better...
hard game + loose tilts = pinball nirvana...

You're speakin' my language!

#9905 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

yea, it combines some of the best aspects of 60's pinball with some of the changes that came with the "diving boards" ( ) as well as any other machine...
i look forward to playing your machines someday... a man who knows how to properly set up a pinball machine...

sadly, a hard game + tight tilts = chris not making it to the end of the game very often...

Well, you are certainly welcome to do so... would love to have you over here.

And I gotta get busy and make it over to O-din's place sometime. After he was so kind in inviting me over after talking to him on the phone. And O-din, you are welcome over here too anytime.

#9924 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Warning: watch out for the screen door!

Screen door??

#9925 9 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Other than the wonderful backglass art, one of the best features of Flying Carpet is the GI lamp animation tied into the Score motor. So..... that's not saying much for the game play!

Hmmm, there's sure a lot of people... that would beg to differ.

Surprised you don't like this game, CactusJack (probably the diving boards)

#9926 9 years ago

Well, you are certainly welcome to do so... would love to have you over here.
And I gotta get busy and make it over to O-din's place sometime. After he was so kind in inviting me over after talking to him on the phone. And O-din, you are welcome over here too anytime.

That's about as thick as I could lay it.

#9929 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

» YouTube video

Benefit

#9933 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Followed up with the seller of Flying Carpet. Guess my "appointment" didn't hold much water. Sold.

Ouch!

#9934 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Stand Up

th-2.jpeg 8 KB

Sorry, I'm not as good as you boys on posting these pictures.

I'll get there O-din.. I'll get there!!

#9935 9 years ago

Gotta remember... I came from RGP, where you have up to 36 hours to respond before someone else does.

#9940 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Followed up with the seller of Flying Carpet. Guess my "appointment" didn't hold much water. Sold.

You didn't happen to see CactusJack driving away, did you??

Sorry... had a weak moment, I'm okay now.

#9942 9 years ago

Well, that's why you gotta 'shake' it side to side... and work it outta there!

But anyway... you know I'm just havin' a little fun here.

Hey... we all like what we like, right??

Hope to see you at PAGG, buddy!

1 week later
#10089 9 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

One of the few games remaining on my want list. Simple underrated player. If I was local this would already be sold.

Doesn't look like there is very much 'to' the game, I have never played one though.

#10207 9 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Okay I am hooked I just spent over 2 hours playing EM's at PHOF and going back again today. I am ready to buy so someone sell me an EM.
List of ones I like thus far
Abra ca dabra
Sky jump (I passed on a nice one now regret it..
Neptune-totally kicked my butt fast and fun.
Atlantis kicked my butt still not completely sold on this one yet
Gottlied surfer
Spin out
Some others I forget I am going to take photos today so I remember the names.. Good times!!!

You 'passed' on that Sky Jump??

#10229 9 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Seems like a lot of these have been for sale lately, some at way above normal prices IMO.
Ken

I could almost see it.

Almost see it... if it were new in the box (or pretty darn close)

#10237 9 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

It was a bit pricey but nice.. at the time I didn't know if I would like the game and I didn't have all the funds for it and I felt bad for making the nice man wait for my decision.
I do think right now my flipper choice is 3" the games seem a bit quicker.

Well, that was considerate of you, glad to know 'somebody' out there still is these days!

Not sure why all these Sky Jumps seem to be up there in price or even why so many of them are showing up for sale. Maybe that's it, one or two sold for pretty good money and people that were considering selling are thinking now is a good time.

But the good side of it is... you have more time to hopefully play more EM's to help with your decision on what game you like.

#10341 9 years ago

ILLEGAL ALIENS FROM OUTER SPACE!!

#10342 9 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

This is coming home to me to tomorrow

image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
image-867.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
image-507.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
image-140.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Not too shabby!

Congrats!!

#10344 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Did anybody else notice the topper on that Teachers Pet from earlier today?
00404_enylrmGh9Lh_600x450.jpg

Wow... they couldn't even spell 'school' right??

#10396 9 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Why thank you sir..

Why you're welcome, miss

#10451 9 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Oh I would have thrown up.. I already feel sick..over this

That's a tough break (no pun intended) sorry to see that...

How did it happen?

#10452 9 years ago

You know, looking at the thing... it 'might' be possible to fix it by putting some good wood glue on the break and slowly and carefully push it back in place. Looks like if you had one person underneath watching what was going on and one person above gently pushing it back down with the person underneath watching what was happening and making sure those little 'fingers' of wood (especially toward the sides) didn't bend backwards, you might just have a shot at fixing it that way. I mean, it seems like it would at least be worth a try. Now granted, it will never look like it did... but might come out okay with finesse and a little luck. Luck is always a key element and can sometimes be more important than anything else.

#10475 9 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

If I were keeping the game, here's the fix: don't lay under the game. It shouldn't affect anything at all with game play and you can't see it.
Since you are selling it(?)...depends on the buyer. May or may not matter. If the rest of the machine is cleaned up and ready to go, that's minor in my opinion. Not sure what you paid, but I'm betting you can get the same out of it as long as you didn't overpay to start.

You're right... one could get killed under there.

#10477 9 years ago

Well, at least it is in an area where you don't really see it too easily.

But I am picky too and I would want it repaired, if it were me.

Okay, okay.... so I'm a worrier (AND picky) But at least I'm happy!!

#10515 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

You don't want a Strange World anyways. It's an awesome looking game, but the playing doesn't match the looks, and it's pricey because of being rare, not because it's great. That's the kind of thing for people with decently sized EM collections, who enjoy having variety and cool art, not a single playing machine.
It is very cool though.

I agree, cool looking game but also suffers the same fate as games like C-37 and Top Card for instance. The game is just too easy and better suited for a machine on a route.

Now, the game you have, Atlantis... I don't think is in this category. Of course, depending on how you had it set up. And even though I wouldn't say it is the nicest example I have 'ever' seen... to me it really doesn't look that bad and think you would like it if you gave it a chance. Hit the Deck is a good game too but the thing is... they're both good games.

#10570 9 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Jungle Princess for $850
EM Cleopatra for $750
both in CT:
" target="_blank">newhaven.craigslist.org link
(I'd sure go check these out if they were closer)

Don't know about the Jungle Princess but DO know that the EM Cleopatra is a game I would like to have.

And don't know where I think I'd 'put' the thing (don't say it) hahaha

#10633 9 years ago

See and I 'like' that aged yellowed and nicotine yellowed paint on the cabinets.

But to each his own, I guess.

#10650 9 years ago
Quoted from NextoPin:

I don't mind it it's yellowed if that's the way the finish has aged, but if it's smoke tar or kitchen grease then I'd like to get it off just for the smell factor etc. It's ok if I can't get it white as long as I've gotten any built up crud off it.
I'm going to give these recommendations a try, Thank you all.

I have to admit to looking at some pictures of a Williams Highways recently... that even I thought was way too much. The thing looked absolutely ugly... or perhaps hideous is the word.

The guy that had it said that the cabinet was really yellowed and I thought to myself... good! But then when I 'saw' it... yuck! I have 'never' seen a cabinet that looked like that!

They must have put the cabinet in a big trash bag... and blown cigarette smoke in there... I don't know.

#10652 9 years ago
Quoted from NextoPin:

In this thread?

Not sure what you mean??

#10660 9 years ago
Quoted from NextoPin:

In this thread?

Okay... I talked to DirtFlipper and he told me what the deal was on this.

Sorry about that... don't ask me where my mind was!

No... I got the pictures from another collector. Maybe I'll ask him if he would mind if I posted them on here. Don't know why he 'would'... but just as a matter of propriety.

#10675 9 years ago
Quoted from NextoPin:

In this thread?

Here's the pictures of that yellowed cabinet on the Higways I was talking about.

I don't mind and actually 'like' that look... but this one is a little much for even me.

Yellowed Higways cabinet (front).jpgYellowed Higways cabinet (front).jpg

Yellowed Higways cabinet (side).jpgYellowed Higways cabinet (side).jpg

#10693 9 years ago
Quoted from NextoPin:

That is pretty grungy. Not below my standards though if the price was right

If I had the room, I wouldn't have let that stand in my way either.

As I recall, it had a really nice playfield and glass.

#10694 9 years ago

Wow... that's scarier than Bram Stoker's Dracula!

1 week later
#10897 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

fair comment, the pf does look a bit spartan.... but the art is GREAT...
i know someone has one of these, perhaps they'll jump in with some gameplay commentary...

Oooooh, I'm jumpin'!

More Kordek 60's Williams genius, a truly wonderful player's game. More fun than it looks!

Sam Harvey thinks this is Kordek's best design. I think it is certainly 'one' of his best but the trouble with Kordek is, (at least for me) I think he has 'many' other games of that period that are of the same caliber of greatness. Games like: Trade Winds, Heat Wave, Big Daddy, Space Ship, Big Deal, Teachers Pet...

#10900 9 years ago

As it happens, this is the game that I am currently shopping out. Just got finished with Ten Spot and also Heat Wave. Almost finished shopping all my 60's Williams with this one but still have Big Deal and Nags to do yet. And then it's on to the rest of the Gottliebs. I think I can... I think I can... hahaha

#10901 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

thanks glen... i'd like to play one, and i'm really enamored of molentin art in general...

Me too, buddy!

#10906 9 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

It's funny you mention these, a couple of years ago I was called by someone who wanted to sell a Heat Wave he'd owned for decades, just sitting under boxes in his garage. I excitedly went over right away. When we got there and uncovered the pin, it wasn't a Heat Wave, it was a Teacher's Pet. It turns out he had sold the Heat Wave years before but thought he'd sold the TP. Either way, I applaud him for having had very good taste in games. I'd been wanting a Teacher's pet so I wasn't disappointed at all, but I'm still wanting that Heat Wave....

No... Teachers Pet, hardly a disappointment!

And as far as a Heat Wave repro... I know it was done because I bought one at PAGG one year but that was quite awhile back and they are long gone now. But I still think it would do well as a small run.

#10909 9 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Ugh, quit talking about Teacher's Pet. It makes me miss mine.

Ha! Well... you'll just have to get ya another one, AlexF.

And an even 'nicer' one to boot!! There... how's that sound?

#10913 9 years ago
Quoted from Svendtube:

Funny you are talking about 2 of the three projects I am currently working on.

tp1.JPG
tw1.JPG

The word's out.

#10915 9 years ago
Quoted from Svendtube:

Very much influenced by you by the way

Thanks, just felt it was my patriotic duty to the pinball world. Ha!

No, but I'm a natural enthusiast and when I feel strongly about something... that's what happens.

#10917 9 years ago

Games can play 'very' differently from one example to the next. But if you're getting to Tahiti and rolling it over on three ball play (on any kind of regular basis, that is) you're either an exceptional player... or your game plays a lot easier than any Trade Winds that I have ever played.

#10918 9 years ago

But now that I think of it... I would think your game is giving you multiple advances 'because' it is on three ball play?? I don't know... I have never played my Trade Winds on anything but five ball. I know it isn't easy to advance it all the way to Tahiti when set up like this, not my particular game anyway.

#10921 9 years ago

Cool! I'm hoping you will like it as much as, or at least close to as much as you like your Big Daddy. It took me quite awhile to get my Ten Spot to be where I wanted it. It was way too easy... but I finally got that all worked out and really like it a lot now. Funny, my Shangri-La was just the opposite... way too hard. Took me quite some time to get 'that' to where I thought it should be but I have to admit, it really had me wondering there for awhile if I was ever going to get it right. Or even 'could' ever get it right.

#10923 9 years ago

Aaaah, now 'that' sounds more like it!

It's one of my favorite 60's Williams and I think it'll really grow on you.

Oh, who am I fooling... they're ALL my favorites!!

#10926 9 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

This Grand Prix looks like it has a nice cabinet and playfield.The price is right at $300.
longisland.craigslist.org link

True... but who wants to travel all the way to 'Mesopotamia' to get it??

Sorry... couldn't resist!

1 week later
#11066 8 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Oh, think again on that. And good luck finding one!

Yes, this game has really come into prominence of late.

1 week later
#11213 8 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Is this still politically correct???
» YouTube video
I remember having a Pencil eraser in the shape of the Bandito!
frito.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
Velveeta used to make good trout bait before Zeke's Floating bait came along! Long before there was Power Bait.

Political Correctness... extremely overrated, I ever tell ya??

But I wonder if that is Mel Blanc doing that voice for the Frito Bandito?

I don't know... but it would probably be a decent bet.

#11217 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

» YouTube video

Funny how something as simple as common sense (or uncommon sense, as I like to call it) is so refreshing and can have such a ring of truth to it.

And this nation was founded on that same common sense. But our founding fathers would roll over in their graves if they could see what this country has become now.

#11235 8 years ago
Quoted from EMsInKC:

You're unbelievably lucky...

Yeah, I sure wasn't impressed with the food.

Could have been the particular one I stopped at... I don't know.

But I don't think I'd stop at another one to find out though.

1 week later
#11342 8 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Sky Jump for $500 in San Fran:
sfbay.craigslist.org link

I've seen this 'abomination' for sale before somewhere.

Probably the same ad!

Thanks... but...

#11343 8 years ago

I've seen this 'abomination' for sale before somewhere.
Probably the same ad!
Thanks... but...

$500?

He pays YOU to take it, right??

#11345 8 years ago

$500?
He pays YOU to take it, right??

I don't know about 'you' boys...

But I think I'd want at least seven.

Sorry... had a weak moment.

1 month later
#11661 8 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

Already have one, but donated all my WMS reverse Wedgeheads to the PPM.
Tempted to get this one just for the nice lockdown bar end caps.

Perhaps "had" then... instead of "have"?

1 month later
#12123 8 years ago

I'm goin' top right.

#12127 8 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

I go with top right too.
Bottom right looks like a young John Belushi to me.

Except with a head 1/2 its normal size.

#12129 8 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

No fair
Glen and Reinnie have both known me for 10+ yrs.
The bottom right, Stevie D, (Belushi lookalike) sadly,
is no longer with us, as he passed about 10yrs ago.
He is also in the 2 pic montage from the dorm camp-out, posted previously,
he is the one gazing at either of the two gals Robin or Ginny, and seated between
the shirtless Crutchfield and Gibbons-Fly
and was the former roommate of Machado on the far end.
Bottom Left, Rich O, was my college roommate,
I spent last weekend with him at the Dead concert in bay area.
Upper Left, was Mateaus, we lost track of him about 25 yrs ago.
I am the pinhead in the upper right, my hair is no longer that curly.
I think we were all trying to pose like one of the blue brothers clan.

No FAIR?!?! Just because you didn't have your hair combed down on the sides and top hat on... you're 'still' lucky I didn't tell the people on this site your TRUE identity. hahaha

Tom_Rader.jpgTom_Rader.jpg

#12134 8 years ago

I'm goin' top right. : )

#12136 8 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

OK we need a long hair pinball photo thread... how long did yours get?

Back when I was young and had long brown curly hair down to my shoulders and used to part it in the middle (back when I HAD enough hair to part in the middle) they used to say I looked like Jesus Christ.

Now they say I look like Santa Claus. What kinda sh*t is THAT, Nic?

#12145 8 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

Some various looks thru the ages
You will have to guess which is most current.

Picture0009.jpgIMG_0014.jpg IMG_0205.jpg IMG_0248.jpg Picture0003.jpgcrop_IMG_0177.jpg

The many faces of my friend, Tom Radar.

#12146 8 years ago

Although I'm used to saying... The many 'machines' of my friend, Tom Radar.

#12155 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Elderly couple had it for 25 years in basement...didn't sound like it got much play, especially after it "stopped working" however many years ago. Just the orange-ish pants on the backglass for some reason flaked...the reds are pretty good. I sealed it and put a red/orange frosted LED behind the pants--looks decent actually.

Quoted from boilerman:

that was my thought also, I don't think I ever say one without kickout hole wear spot!

I concur, that was the first thing I looked for... and was very surprised not to see any.

I don't think someone wanting that game could do too much better, at least on the playfield.

Seems like someone did that glass too but I believe they're long gone.

But if you could get lucky and dig one up, you would have an exceptional game.

Great find!

#12181 8 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

Very challenging game

Yes, perhaps a little 'too' challenging.

#12183 8 years ago

Well... that's true, Odin.

Better than too easy, aye?

#12185 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Yep, the easy ones are no longer with me.

Hmmm, you oughta come over and play my 4 Roses.

Doubt you'd be saying it was too easy.

And the thing is... I've 'made' it an easier game by giving it a liberal tilt and lowering it down some.

And it's STILL rough and tough! Just the way you like 'em!!

#12186 8 years ago

I could put it back the way it was... and you'd never be able to beat it.

Well... I don't know about 'never'... but seldom beat it.

#12188 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I like games I can't beat. Keeps me coming back for more...

I can see 'hard to beat'... but I don't know about "can't beat".

I like games I can beat... at least 'once in awhile'.

But...

This is a land of many beliefs.

3 weeks later
#12351 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Palooka- $695
portland.craigslist.org link

If nothing else, would sure like to have that lockdown bar.

Usually don't see end caps that nice.

Assuming the other one that isn't shown is in the same shape.

#12394 8 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Except the pictures in the ad are from IPDB. Beware.

Good catch.

#12399 8 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

I picked up that Williams "Rocket" off that Connecticut Craigslist ad. The backglass is different than others I've seen. There may be other differences as well, but I don't have any reference besides a few on-line photos. 20150801_111827.jpg

Wow... never seen a backglass with that dark of a blue before!

I have this game... but with the typical baby blue surrounding the rockets.

Does that look to be a silk-screened glass? If so, maybe Williams ran some with this color too??

Hard to say...

#12401 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Maybe it was a repro?

I'm wonderin'...

If it isn't, the blue looks more like what Williams used on Satellite.

Even darker.

#12425 8 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Pretty decent looking Wms 4 Roses for $450 at a thrift store in NC:
" target="_blank">raleigh.craigslist.org link
Wms Darling for $150 in VT:
burlington.craigslist.org link

Wish that 4 Roses was local, I'd love to go look at it.

#12427 8 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

It's local to me, but there is no way I could find room for it. Otherwise, I'd be over there checking it out, for sure.
Actually, there are several pin collectors in the area, so I wouldn't be surprised if it is snapped up quickly.

Would have to be pretty nice as I already have one and would be an A/B project.

Also would have to go on the back burner as I have already committed to another one.

1 week later
#12573 8 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

good caatch correcting the release date of the WMS Full House

Either way... a mediocre game at best.

Especially when comparing to titles put out only a few years prior.

#12661 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballdork:

'Paradise', and it's 'add a ball' Ugly sister 'Pleasure Isle'. IPDB says: These were the first playfields designed to have flipper return lanes, which are wireforms that allow the ball to roll behind the slingshot and towards a waiting flipper. However, Gottlieb rescheduled the production of a subsequent game designed with return lanes, Gottlieb's 1965 'Bank-A-Ball', so that it could be released first.
This is also a fantastic two player game!! And a beauty!

image-4.jpg

Who IS that girl with the golden eyes??

I think I'm in loooove.

#12669 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballdork:

And Paradise's Ugly drunk sister, Pleasure Isle.

pleasure_Isle.png

That girls' been condemned by Good Housekeeping.

#12671 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

I hear what your saying but I'd still prefer Pleasure Isle. Only 230 made, two backless animations, one of the few true multi-player AABs and it's got the cool passing kick outs. The art is disappointment by comparison to Paradise but it's just so cool otherwise.

That's okay. I'm just being silly anyway, tryin' to make somebody laugh (my usual endeavor)

But mostly because there was just a big Marx Brothers marathon on TCM, it's still in my system.

And Groucho has always been one of my comedian idols.

1 week later
#12816 8 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

'61 Wms Space Ship for $300 in MI:
" target="_blank">muskegon.craigslist.org link
and newer ad:
" target="_blank">muskegon.craigslist.org link
Wow.

That game would still be a 'steal' at twice the asking.

They're 'giving' it away at that price.

Especially one of the 'key' Williams games of that period.

#12856 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

So what makes this game a "key" Williams game of the period?
Is it that great a player?
It has lightbox scoring so it could just as easily be a woodrail.

Well, *I* think it's a great player, which is kind o' what makes me tick... and why I'm so crazy about these sixties Williams. A lot of 10's in there... Space Ship, King Pin, Trade Winds, Moulin Rouge, 4 Roses, Big Deal, Teacher's Pet, Nags, Spot Pool (although technically not a sixties game)

I gotta say, as much as I love the Gottlieb's... I think the Williams games are better (at least in this regard)

#12861 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Speaking of which...
kokomo.craigslist.org link

Yeah, 4 Roses.

Huuuuuge player!

#12862 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Beat The Clock- $599
" target="_blank">portland.craigslist.org link
Jumpin Jacks- $575
portland.craigslist.org link

Nice looking playfield on that Beat the Clock...

Too bad it's Nick Raschilla's game off of the IPDB.

#12863 8 years ago

Nice looking playfield on that Beat the Clock...
Too bad it's Nick Raschilla's game off of the IPDB.

Looks like Alan Tate might have been an unwitting help too.

#12865 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Some Williams games from 1960-1961.
Darts
Viking
Jungle
Music Man
Black Jack
Magic Clock
Bo Bo
Caravelle
Highways
Hollywood
Ten Spot

I don't think Ten Spot

#12867 8 years ago

I don't think Ten Spot

Unless they were using up some of the older cabinets and released them in both?

I know these things happened on games from time to time.

#12868 8 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

Ten Spot did not have retro modern cabinet with drink shelf.
I owned two of them, now in the Pacific Pinball Museum collection.
hey Glen you beat me to it by 3 seconds

3 seconds is good enough for ME. hahaha

#12881 8 years ago

The lion's share of my sixties Williams games were designed by Steve Kordek.

Although, there's no way I would ever be without Norm Clark's King Pin, Soccer, River Boat and Moulin Rouge.

#12882 8 years ago

I see there's finally a 'reasonable' number of Williams games on the IPDB's Top Ten Player Rated EM Games.

With even 'Moulin Rouge' occupying the number one spot! Well, probably a 'brief reign likely'.

It won't take long before one of the 'Gottlieb happy' boys will take care of that.

But keep in mind that I am also... one of those 'Gottlieb happy' boys.

#12886 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I have Norm's River Boat, and the multiplayers Pit Stop and Jolly Roger. Three games that are here to stay. Another multiplayer I own that is as good as any is Krynski's Surf Side and it too is here to stay.
indianapolis.craigslist.org link

Yes, I see you have some good games in your collection.

If we just weren't so far away from each other.

#12888 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

If that Moulin Rouge were local I'd buy it. But that's how it often goes. The goofy repaint is a bit of a bummer but it seems fairly rare to see a 60s Williams with nice original cab paint anyway.

Yes, not easy to find the Williams games with good paint.

I think that's due to them using plywood on their cabinets. Not exactly the best wood to hold paint, especially when you're talking about that paint, all these years later. From what I've seen... Williams used cheaper materials... the wood, paint, wiring, metal components, chrome on the legs... everything. Just to be able to compete (sell for less) with Gottlieb. But this is just my own conclusion and I have no way to verify this.

#12894 8 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

That would make total sense.
David Gottlieb was all about quality and Gottlieb had the biggest slice of the market so Williams probably did just what you said.

Yeah... David Gottlieb sure had the right idea, didn't he?

"There's no substitute for quality".

#12927 8 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

No love for CC 'Kicker'? Fair player, wedgehead, back box animation. I have bought and sold more of these than any other CC game. At least five. I always enjoyed playing them. I still see them pop up pretty regularly.

Probably their best game... at least 'one' of their best.

If there even is such a thing.

#12933 8 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

I'll throw in my 2c...
Gottlieb indeed has the best "feel". Each component feels like it was optimally tuned. Just candylike. Whereas Bally and Williams mechs have a harder/workmanlike/one-size-fits-all demeanor. Just sort of aggressively punts the ball around.
BUT
Bally/Williams mechs? Way better. Seriously. Everything from the relays to the score reels to the legible and detailed schematics. Only real weakness were those plastic stepper gears which can crack/burn. Additionally... neither Bally nor Williams ever used those horrible rotating Gottlieb "relay steppers". I HATE them. They must die. In fact, I'm designing a plug-and-play Arduino replacement for every single one of them. Good-BYE.
Agreed Williams has shitty chimes but their bells sure are pretty. A lovely & oft-overlooked feature of the reverse-wedgehead era.

See, and I think the Williams have the best 'feel'.

That, besides the great playfield designs of the sixties, is exactly 'why' I like them so much. You can do things on these sixties Williams that you just can't DO on the Gottliebs. And that's because the Gottliebs' were made so well, they're built like tanks (you're welcome) I always think of them as kind o' like... a boulder on legs. It's hard to even get a good nudge on them as a result, let alone some of the other moves a skilled pinball player can do.

And I also think the reason that you can do so much more on the Williams... was a 'fortuitous' side effect of them NOT being built as well. That's okay though.... suits ME.

1 month later
#13353 8 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Ship Ahoy for $12 in Columbia, MO:
" target="_blank">kirksville.craigslist.org link
Usually, the price has too many zeros. This time it's not enough zeros. Here's the ad before it gets changed
Ship Ahoy Pinball machine - $12
Great Condition plays perfect new rubbers also 3 Coins pinball $750
dealer 777
Veranda Antique Mall
8650 I-70 Drive S.E. Columbia, MO Exit 133 southeast
outer road
9:00-6:00 Mon-Sat
10:00-5:00 Sun

Must've pulled the ad... or the link doesn't work.

#13360 8 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

Anybody know what the story is with this guy on Mr. Pinball? He has a lot of desirable titles in multiple listings, but it all sounds too good to be true. For example:
Turf Champ, Hayburners, Jalopy, Spark Plugs, Sea Jockeys, Control Tower, Freshie, Majorettes, Hong Kong, Twenty Grand, Silver Skates, Fairway, Army Navy, Band Wagon, Piccadilly, Hot Diggity, Starfire, Kings, Reno, Jig Saw, Kick Off, 4-star, Casino, 3-D, Tic Tac Toe, 1950s, 1960s Williams: 250 per game pick any 150 games from my lists
Jack
Cincinnati, Ohio
If it is legit and you're going there, I'd love to have you pick up something for me if we can work things out. But, as I said, it all sounds too good to be true.

Landfill

3 weeks later
#13511 8 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

I just looked on IPDB. The photos of the game shown there and the cabinet design on the flyer are unusual. I've seen many copies of this game, and every one I've seen (and the one's I've owned) all have the cabinet design that yours has. I've never seen one like the photos on IPDB. I was never even aware that there's an alternate cabinet for this game. I believe the one on IPDB is a very early one because it matches the flyer. The design yours has is the regular production version.

The best I can tell is the one that Kim put photo's up on the IPDB was probably an early game and might 'be' the one they used for press release photos and even for the flyer itself. I too, have only seen machines with the cabinet design like Mike's game and I have owned two and have seen quite a few at the shows.

2 weeks later
#13578 8 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Seems kind of funny to post a photo of ones garage with all those big floor safes included in the shot. But then, I think I also see some shell reloading stations in the background, so, "enter at your own risk!".

Yeah, and 'Fido' is sittin' there... just in case.

#13580 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

They are probably gun safes so...

"enter at your own risk!"?

3 weeks later
#13710 8 years ago

Hard to tell from those pictures, kick-out holes look a little 'rough' around the edges.

But... whatta ya 'want' for $400.00 I suppose?

3 weeks later
#13891 8 years ago
Quoted from jodini:

You guys see this Heat Wave with this custom paint job....it's hot!
tulsa.craigslist.org link

Yeah... works great, looks great

1 month later
#14310 8 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

Right now the only WMS reverse wedgehead that i would rate higher than King Pin would be Heat Wave,
after playing both of Glen Peters' fine examples at his condo in Anaheim.

IMG_0159_(resized).JPGIMG_0160_(resized).JPGIMG_0161_(resized).JPG

Had a great time hanging out with you and a ton of fun, so glad you could make it by 'The Alamo'.

Also glad you were standing right there when I had that break-out game on Heat Wave!

Those two big saves on the sides were key... and then to capitalize on them doesn't always happen.

#14311 8 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Glad I bought one of each from him, just in case. :p

Yes, hard to go wrong with those two titles.

Too bad NAVL doesn't ship "three" for one... you could have added Trade Winds to the mix.

#14312 8 years ago
Quoted from EMsInKC:

Have you ever played River Boat? I own it, have played Heat Wave, and IMO River Boat is better. It has one swinging target, but it has several ways of lighting the specials, plus a backglass animation. Heat Wave's thermometer is cool but I think RB is just a better player. I like Heat Wave a lot, I wanted one, but RB is a great player.

See, and I don't think River Boat is even close to being the "player" of a Heat Wave.

But that's only because of my interpretation of the word, that's all that is.

#14369 8 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

And then you sold it to me.
Need to find a good source for the little multi-colour balls,
as i am missing a couple, and would like some spares for Wing Ding also.
My fav WMS reverse wedgeheads in order of preference;
partially based on actual game play, some on artwork package and layout.
<I have owned them all>
(pins marked with *, I have not played enough to form true opinion or judgement)
Really can not go wrong with any one of these classics.
Heat Wave
Trade Winds
King Pin
Swing Time
Big Deal
Big Daddy
4 Roses
Wing Ding
Zig Zag
Beat the Clock
Soccer
Friendship 7
Skill Pool
Vagabond
River Boat*
Palooka*

And don't forget there's some sixties Williams that aren't reverse wedgeheads.... but are still great games.

Space Ship
Moulin Rouge
Highways
3 Coins
Ten Spot
Also your ex-favorite... Teacher's Pet Ha!

And really, 'Nags' is a lot better 'player' than it gets credit for.

And although maybe not 'thought' of that way sometimes... IS a sixties Williams.

#14375 8 years ago

Aaah, yes... Magic City

Now, Magic Clock, Serenade, Pit Stop and Jolly Roger... haven't played 'any' of those.

Have played Jungle though, pinwiztom's game as a matter of fact.

Glad to see some love for the Williams on here.

#14399 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinbee:

" target="_blank">harrisburg.craigslist.org link
Any of the Williams fans familiar with Nifty?

No, but it looks interesting from looking at it here and on the IPDB.

Appears to be in very nice shape too, at least from what you can tell by the pictures.

If I had the money and the room, I'd love to put together a collection of Williams woodrails.

You just rarely (if ever) see them... at the shows or anywhere else.

Probably some real 'gems' in there... but how would you ever know?

1 week later
#14527 8 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

I think that I heard in an old past (Clay) interview, that BoBo is the game that Steve Kordek is least proud of.
I have owned one, but not too impressed with it.
It appears that it is a nudger game, so if you like those types then you might like it more.
Got to make sure your pops are plenty peppy and rebuild the flippers.
Best thing to me, was the "modern CAB styling" and bright colors on the PF&BG.

Well, a game without an 'on playfield' special doesn't help.

Outlane specials, 'yes' but...

And a sixties 'single player' no less!!

This is a game you won't find here.

#14529 8 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Maybe that's why (outlane only special) Magic City doesn't really appeal to me like it should?

Which is 'another' game I don't have for that very same reason.

#14531 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

OK then. Maybe I'll go after his Satellite instead. I always wanted one with monkeys in space.

Another game I've never had the chance to play.

A gobble hole to collect but at least you could win up to three games at a time.

#14532 8 years ago

Space Ship is like that too, also Gusher.

I've got a Space Ship... and have thought about getting a Gusher more than once.

Although both of 'these' games... have an 'on playfield' special as well.

Pretty cool.

#14534 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Well if I get it, you may have your chance. I didn't know about the monkeys, but apparently they are in each of those satellites on the backglass. I'll see it when I believe it.

Hey, that would be great.

The collectors that I've talked to that have the game all like it.

#14536 8 years ago

No, not a lot... but there 'are' some.

I had a chance to buy a really nice one way back when but I didn't know enough about the game.

Hadn't even 'heard' anything favorable about it at the time.

#14538 8 years ago

But my biggest regret was passing on a Spot Bowler that had come out of the Richard Lawnhurst collection. I had no idea that title was going to be so hard to find. Took me eight l-o-n-g years to finally live 'that' one down.

#14539 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It's hard to say how many were made as with so many others at the time. I'm guessing some Williams runs were in the few hundreds at most. And you don't find a lot of info or owners online.

No... and they seem to have a lower 'survival' rate than the Gottliebs on top of that.

#14542 8 years ago

What happened to that collection - seen it in books etc?

As far as I know, it is still in the hands of Richard Lawnhurst.

From what I understand, Richard sold the game to someone who really wanted it at the time. Then later on down the road, it just happened to be the one that I could have bought from 'that' guy.

Not sure if Richard has another Spot Bowler in his collection now or not.

#14546 8 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

Don't beat yourself up too much. We have all passed on games with later regrets and we've all sold/traded games which we've later wished we would have kept. It took me forever to find a Niagara, after just missing out on one. Your good luck ultimately brought to you not one, but two Spot Bowlers!

Sorry, didn't mean to make it sound like it was the worse mistake I've ever made in my life. But as far as pinball goes, at least I know that 'you' can attest as to how difficult this title is to find in 'any' condition, let alone a CQ example. And yes, I feel lucky to have a sample 'and' a production game. But I'm no hoarder, so one must go!

#14550 8 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

TWO PINS ENTER, ONE PIN LEAVES!

two_pins_(resized).jpg

THE ULTIMATE GRUDGE MA, I MEAN... NUDGE MATCH!

#14566 8 years ago
Quoted from presqueisle:

Don't do that! Now it can't be unseen! Just like when someone commented about my Dancing Dolls backglass "looks like two people being hung".

I wouldn't think a lot of people being hung put their hands on their hips.

#14568 8 years ago

But if there were... I'd have to 'give' it to 'em.

A very cavalier way to go.

#14569 8 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

It just has a certain funny shape....maybe it is just me.
AustinPowersGiant_(resized).jpg

Maybe we shouldn't ruin it for Nick. : )

#14571 8 years ago
Quoted from presqueisle:

I think when the spotlight goes on they just see the shadow legs kicking.

Ohhhh, I didn't realize they did THAT.

I suppose that 'would' give you more of that impression with the legs kicking.

Yikes!

Well... at least they still have their hands on their hips, sooo... could have been worse, I guess?

#14579 8 years ago

HOU only games don't have extra bolts on the coin door surely?
The first game I ever bought was a HUO Crosstown.
Yeah, right, I was duped! So obvious now but I had no idea at the time.

Wow, I didn't notice that.

Good catch!

3 weeks later
#14687 8 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

$150 sounds good.
" target="_blank">hudsonvalley.craigslist.org link
Bally Quaterback
" target="_blank">cnj.craigslist.org link
Williams Tom Tom
" target="_blank">cnj.craigslist.org link
Bull Fight backglass
" target="_blank">jerseyshore.craigslist.org link
Gottlieb drop target game
" target="_blank">newjersey.craigslist.org link
Williams 1960's
Williams 1970's space theme
Williams Gulfstream
Gottlieb Jack in the Box
newjersey.craigslist.org link

Can only get the Jack in the Box link to work on this post??

1 month later
#14965 7 years ago

Another congrats on the Heat Wave!

Classic 60's Williams magic.

Might have to break mine down (hate to do it) to make room... but I still have a few more titles up my sleeve that need to be shopped out and haven't ever been up yet, so that takes some of the 'sting' out of it.

#14967 7 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

Heat Wave, as i have stated before elsewhere,
is my new favorite WMS EM from that era.

Had a great time playing it with you over here too.

#14969 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

At least unlike Eager Beaver it looks like there are enough Heat Waves to go around.

Yeah, some of the really early sixties Williams that have significantly lower production numbers.... seem to be at least a 'little' more plentiful. That doesn't make a whole lot of sense. But I don't believe I have even seen one at the shows now that I think about it. Although that doesn't mean there's still not some out there entrenched in collections or still yet to come to light as unwanted items in people's garages or basements... collecting dust.

#14971 7 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

A few years ago, I excitedly drive out to a friend's grandfather's house to pick up a Heat Wave that had been with the family since the 60s. When we got there and cleared the boxes that were stacked on it we found out it was a Teacher's Pet. He forgot he sold the Heat Wave years ago. I wasn't too upset, Teacher's Pet is a great game but I really wanted that Heat Wave!! Maybe if Odin decides he wants to sell his someday...

Yes, well... those are 'both' titles that I wouldn't let leave my custodianship.

#14995 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

ironically featured in The Thing with Kurt Russell

pasted_image_(resized).png

...and the 'Tom Sawyer' whitewashed cabinet.

#15004 7 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

Is that why there are so many whitewashed cabinets out there? Because Tom Sawyer convinced everyone that it was soooo much fun to whitewash a pinball machine cabinet??

It is.

But luckily, Huck Finn is a purist and a big advocate of Goof Off and is convincing everyone to go back to original.

Sure glad that paint Tom used, was latex based.

#15028 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I think I need to make a spot for one of these.
losangeles.craigslist.org link

That thing looks in a-m-a-z-i-n-g shape!

IF... that is original cabinet paint, that is.

#15030 7 years ago

Definitely.... also a two-player.

1 month later
#15204 7 years ago
Quoted from Shiny_balls:

Lol true.
My Royal Flush is very lonely......looking for another EM, a Gottlieb Jet Spin.

A game that's certainly worth your time and effort.

1 week later
#15256 7 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Wonderland is the most beautiful classic pin of all IMHO. But do post a video of how it plays!

Some games look better than the they play.

Some games play better than they look.

You should know that, don't you have a King Pin?

#15263 7 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

1970's

centigrade 37

team one

But wonderful when these things both 'do' come together.

Say a... Heat Wave, Teacher's Pet... or Niagara for example

#15265 7 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Sure do... I have two King Pins! :p

Man, I hated to take mine down.

That was painful!

But rotation is my only choice in this limited space.

I should be collecting coins or stamps or something...

Yeah, like THAT'S gonna happen. : )

#15274 7 years ago

Some of the best artwork ever on a game.

Stunning example with original cabinet paint, congratulations.

#15277 7 years ago

Niagara is a terrible game

Yes, well if it's so terrible... perhaps you'll sell me yours?

#15293 7 years ago

Such a poor game that I don't have one
As a gesture of goodwill I would take a CQ Niagara off someone's hands

Yeah, I might extend my generosity on something like that too.

Ha!

I've been thinking about my choice in that particular group though... I probably should've said Sittin' Pretty or something along those lines, because it is such a huge player's game. I wouldn't call Niagara that BUT... sometimes a game has such a brilliant playfield layout, they're 'still' great.

For instance, like Rocket and All-Star Basketball... Niagara is a game that is a lot more fun than it looks.

#15297 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Rocket is a lot of fun. Fastest playing woodrail I own. Or have played.

It really IS a lot of fun... but not really what I would call a player's game. No way to save the ball, no matter how good a player you are. Once the ball heads for the sides or goes down the middle... kiss it goodbye! I saw where you said pretty much the same thing awhile back on one of the threads (maybe even this one) so, yeah. But again... such a great playfield layout... and even a great rule set on this game, make it hard 'not' to like.

#15298 7 years ago

Sittin Pretty is a real player's game for sure! Tough as nails.
Niagara - it's all about the artwork
All Star Basketball and Rose Bowl are cool. Rose Bowl is all about yards and touch downs - points not scored in the game. Very similar layout to All Star Basketball.

Hmmm, you're right.... I just looked at Rose Bowl on the IPDB.

Haven't ever played the game but does have some similarities to All-Star Basketball.

1 week later
#15335 7 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

I think she has her sunglasses on wrong.

Good one!

Made me laugh.

#15366 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Olympics down San Diego way
sandiego.craigslist.org link

A repainted cabinet and an added post would be enough to keep 'me' away from this one.

That's excluding not wanting to expand my current number of games.

#15391 7 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

Here are some pictures of the Sing Along in Keansburg NJ.Not my game. Posting for Del Music company in Keansburg NJ

Hey, Vic... here's an 'upgrade' Sing Along for ya!

Sorry... had a weak moment.

I'm okay now.

6 months later
#16015 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Pinwiztom and pinballprowess stopped by this afternoon and gave most of my games a pretty good workout. Proud to say no malfunctions seemed to manifest themselves on any of them.
Thanks guys, it was a lot of fun!

Yeah, thank YOU

Had a great time... will have to get you over here sometime!

1 week later
#16050 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I would like to add that pinwiztom showed no mercy when he stepped up to my games. He played amazingly well even on the ones he'd never played before. They don't call him pinwiz for nothing.

Actually, o-din... they call him "pinwiz" for more anaTOMical reasons. hahaha

#16052 7 years ago

Actually, o-din... they call him "pinwiz" for more anaTOMical reasons. hahaha

AnaTOMical reasons... THAT'S NOOT RIIIIIGHT!!!

Having a PIN down THEEERE.... you'll 'poke' YOUR EEEEYE OOOOUT*

* done to the voice of comedian, Kevin Meaney

#16053 7 years ago

Man, you just GOTTA give me a few seconds in between.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball
Flipper parts
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball
Cabinet parts
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods
Hardware
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hoover, AL
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist
Decals
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball
Cabinet parts
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballprowess.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-em-classics-just-came-up-on-cl?tu=pinballprowess and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.