20211104_113300 (resized).jpg
20211104_110835 (resized).jpg
20211103_202710 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2021-11-03-20-49-01 (resized).png
Screenshot_2021-10-11-08-52-23 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hfk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2739 10 years ago

That is one thing I miss about Cleveland is there are good pizza places everywhere. It is so hard to find a decent pizza down here. Same with BBQ. For some reason most people seem to be happy with big box crap food.

#2839 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

well, i'll allow that it does look like a good crust... and i sure am envious of the environs...
but how bout this...

image-656.jpg 2 MB

That is what I am talking about, the pool of red grease floating on top. Man I love that stuff.

2 weeks later
#3165 10 years ago

Wait, we were talking Thin Lizzy:

#3166 10 years ago

And this one might even be better:

#3284 10 years ago
Quoted from HELLODEADCITY:

" target="_blank">scranton.craigslist.org link
'49 Wms. Maryland dig the BG

Now that is cool. Looks decent from the pics and it works.

#3340 10 years ago
Quoted from HELLODEADCITY:

Oh man can you imagine back in 1976- 77 if Bally rolled out a 'Logan's Run' Pin?

I've been thinking about since you mentioned it and I think it would have been pretty cool.

2 months later
#4484 10 years ago

I grew up in Cleveland which was once the bowling capitol. I love ball bowlers but I don't ever remember a 32ft version. That is just awesome.

1 month later
#5411 10 years ago

I could never understand people who get all up in arms about what someone puts on their hotdog. So called purists who for some reason think their way is the only acceptable way and actually will get mad and try to force their beliefs on everyone else. Seriously you would tell a child they aren't allowed to eat their food the way they like and for some reason feel the need to belittle others because of what they put on their dog? Who cares if someone wants to dip them in chocolate or put jelly on them?

1 month later
#5762 9 years ago

That is really cool but man it takes up some space.

1 month later
#6590 9 years ago

Was the skunk able to get out of the pool on his own?

I get the frogs jumping to their death in my central AC fan sometimes.

1 month later
#7440 9 years ago

Get well soon Chris. I always enjoy seeing you post, your avatar looks just like my one cat and we need to keep the EMs alive.

1 week later
#7480 9 years ago

A couple by me finally.

Op-Pop-Pop
sarasota.craigslist.org link

And here is a good one, wish the 2 pictures didn't suck so much. Bosco

1 month later
#7789 9 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

1938 Ritz. I think i want this....
Anyone play one? Its obviously a gambling machine
" target="_blank">dallas.craigslist.org link
--Jeff

For $125 I want it too. Go grab it.

#7792 9 years ago

Just happy that it will go to someone who appreciates it. I love these games and that was a nice price. Too many people think they have a fortune because it is old and they sit forever and are neglected. I'm sure we have all seen it where somebody thinks they have an antique that will fund their retirement and they leave it in a garage or shed so long waiting for their windfall the game literally falls apart.

Then again for all we know this could be a termite house filled with rusty metal but for $125 it is worth checking out.

3 months later
#9187 9 years ago

That Egg Head is so cool and the pf looks to be really nice.

4 weeks later
#10031 9 years ago

North Star close to me:

VINTAGE 1964 NORTH STAR PINBALL MACHINE GOTTLIEB & CO CHICAGO - $3500

Condition: Working Nicely. Lights work. Flippers work. Bumpers make noise when ball hits them--not sure if all of them work--only tried briefly because I don't want to break anything by wearing something out while it is working. Balls come out and when they hit spots you hear it dinging and points increase. Have the Key that opens the front door. Inside are left over bulbs. Smells old. Wood areas are scratched up, so needs repair to the wood and/or replace or it can possibly be buffed out and painted. Glass intact, but I'm sure there are minor scratches on it, but not visible from standing in front of the machine, so expect some. Points reset. Metal Legs show significant rust. Put a Nickel in and a Quarter in, but they just fell through and when you open the door, they are just laying inside. Assuming it may still need cleaning and/or servicing and/or possibly new parts. Any defects not mentioned but visible in the pictures will be considered as "described".

And people like this are why it's almost impossible to find a decent em at a decent price around me.

3 weeks later
#10752 9 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

"Have Mercy! Been waitin on the bus all day! I got my brown paper bag and my drink on hand.." One of the best ZZtop tunes

ZZtop still brings it. Saw them last year and they were great. They have been together just shy of 50 years but when they were on stage they seemed half their age.

2 weeks later
#11021 9 years ago

This is what is available in my area

VINTAGE 1964 NORTH STAR PINBALL MACHINE GOTTLIEB & CO CHICAGO - $3500

some of the highlights from the ad:

Bumpers make noise when ball hits them--not sure if all of them work--only tried briefly because I don't want to break anything by wearing something out while it is working.

Smells old. Wood areas are scratched up, so needs repair to the wood and/or replace or it can possibly be buffed out and painted.

Metal Legs show significant rust.

#11030 9 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Put a Nickel in and a Quarter in, but they just fell through and when you open the door, they are just laying inside.
lol...it's like every thought in their head put in print. Awesome stream of consciousness ad.

It is also obvious he stumbled onto this game through his job or a death in the family and has no idea what he is doing. But since it is from the 60s it must be worth big money. Might also have found it on the side of the road.

2 months later
#11960 8 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Nice looking Out of Sight in FL for $200:
jacksonville.craigslist.org link

It is showing $500 for me. But hey, he says it is worth $2800 if fixed up so it is still a good deal.

1 month later
#12361 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Your swinging days may be over.

Or maybe they are just beginning.

2 months later
#13386 8 years ago

I'd be willing to bet he paid no more than $75.

4 months later
#14624 8 years ago

Made in 1948 but it was never for sale and a prohibition era machine, must be some good crack.

"Vintage 1948 Wooden United Stardust Parlor Machine - No flippers.... made before Pinball was invented. There were an unknown amount of these made, never for sale, prohibition era machine - These are very rare! most were smashed and are now very collectible. This is really nice shape. no flippers $6900.00 "

3 years later
#17322 4 years ago
Quoted from Gotemwill:

Interesting Chicago Coin shuffleboard project.
allentown.craigslist.org link

That is pretty cool. especially for $200.

Bet he gets more emails from people asking to buy the Paperboy in the background than the shuffle.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

$ 24.98
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hoover, AL
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Machine - For Sale
Chesapeake, VA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hfk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-em-classics-just-came-up-on-cl?tu=hfk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.