20211104_113300 (resized).jpg
20211104_110835 (resized).jpg
20211103_202710 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2021-11-03-20-49-01 (resized).png
Screenshot_2021-10-11-08-52-23 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SuperDaveOsbourn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16658 6 years ago

Funny to see folks trying to get 150 for that pile of bile.

1 month later
#16783 6 years ago

SaC is a very good game for the most experienced players when set up right, its fun fun fun. For the new or average player, the summer of love babes on the BG, and of course the beads on the head used in '69 makes it kinda unique looking and attractive as well. Bright colors, kick holes to the top, loads of action on the configuration of pops, and of course 3 games for a quarter. Randomize BG feature is really cool, and gives a brief break and some action from the PF to the BG, and then back when kicked to continue play. A very fine combination of looking up, down, and then all around. Like an extra ball each time. Rewire it for one game per quarter, and this title *kills* it on location for family friendly pub/bars (20-25 bucks a week off season, at times 20 bucks a day on weekends in season) where parents enjoy an adult beverage while the little turds run off with lunch money and entertainment for a while prior to the meal being served. Hearts and Spades is indeed a better player as AAB, but for location work the replay version here is a clear winner. Marginally underrated for its designed intent to make money on location at 7.5. HaS at 7.7 wins in large part due to 600 or so produced for collect-ability vs 2000+ produced.

#16798 6 years ago

OBO means 'or best offer.' There was no under, or over stated, and no time limit either. If someone injected that into the post, that is the injectors fault, not the seller. Now, I do agree its annoying folks are posting on CL and getting bidding wars, but who ever said CL couldn't be that format of market place? You, me, some rules, or something you hoped CL wouldn't have turned into but is now?

To the buyer, good find, hopefully good price in the 150-200 range. That is likely what is was worth, and that is always fun to see. Particularly if the BG was mint, and the PF was in good standard condition for this title (almost always wear from the kicker holes). Smashing the lite red, or getting a credit when it drains out of chance is fun as well, and when the knocker is 120 VAC and *CRACKS* it frightens the player, also alerts others in the area of play this person is 'special'.

Many games that Ed and Art put together were indeed special, this one included.

#16816 6 years ago

I'm confident 'rust free' means this person is used to seeing pins on the coasts, particularly the eastern seaboard or the south where humidity and salt cause loads of problems. Oxidation and rust are often deal killers if the price is beyond a 50-100 parts game. Time to clean is huge.

3 weeks later
#16921 6 years ago

Why not just go ahead and 'bulk call' Alex? Crank yankers anyone? "Donkey Kong!"

---- copy of advertisement

Hello people name is Alex I am selling a Pinball machines that is sti from the 1970' s but here My proplem it not working now i have the part to put it In so If u know what the proplem is we can Make a better deal it is a nice machine to to have please contact me if instreaded thanks Alex (click to get the phone number) (516) 532-1832

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Chesapeake, VA
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.98
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hoover, AL
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SuperDaveOsbourn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-em-classics-just-came-up-on-cl?tu=SuperDaveOsbourn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.