Topic Stats

• 17,308 posts
  • 382 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by Sea_Wolf
  • Topic is favorited by 109 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,422 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190812_105522_resized (resized).jpg
IMG951054 (resized).jpg
IMG951053 (resized).jpg
IMG_1697 (resized).JPG
IMG_1068 (resized).JPG
IMG_1069 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
Trio3 (resized).JPG
Neptune ad (resized).png
20180714_185926 (resized).jpg
image-4 (resized).jpg
image-23 (resized).jpg
Ro Go Flyer (resized).png
MV5BZjh (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spider3582.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14938 3 years ago

It's hard to find a good Craigslist EM game. I look everyday. Most of the time they are asking twice what it is worth. Common sayings. Rare - when it's not, easy fix - when they have no idea. Here's a popular one - worth 3000 dollars when restored or I'm only asking 1500 sold for 3000 on different site. How about great shape but motor always turns. Plays perfect- just because the score reels turn. . I like when they throw bright new rubbers on a old needs to be cleaned playfield with faded posts.
. Here's another one . Backglass minor flaking- when it's terrible. I love this one - great shape for a 40 year old machine when half the playfield paint is missing. I could deal with alot of this stuff but they want crazy money. 40 year old rare Pinball lights up ,motor always turns easy fix. Great shape for age . A few scratches on playfield. New rubbers. Played perfect when put into storage. 1500 bring help I can't help load .

#14943 3 years ago

I have noticed some great deals in different parts of the country , but here in the East not so many

#14948 3 years ago

I will be looking at Craigslist and this site for a good deal on a EM. .I see deals but they aren't wthin 100 miles of me . Let's see how long it is for a deal, not a worn down machine someone says new rubbers, does not start but easy fix . Normal wear for age . 1500 dollars

#14955 3 years ago

TNT has a Monaco on Craigslist for 350 can you get parts for it I think it's Italian

#14958 3 years ago

But can you get parts . Are they interchangeable with another brand. It looks like a good fun game and 350 isn't bad but if you can't get parts it's not worth it

#14974 3 years ago

Thanks Otaku

#15037 3 years ago

A High Hand is in the South Jersey Craigslist. For 900 . 3 pics of playfield all fuzzy. On info on game. I would look into it if he came down to like 700 and the backglass wasn't bad . it's to close to Pinfest now

1 month later
#15260 3 years ago

I tried to contact the person selling the Lawman yesterday just asking for a pic before I take a 80 mile trip one way but never got a response . The trip is no big deal but I just wanted a simple pic

#15261 3 years ago

Just sent another response . I'm a a wedgehead guy but sometimes things sound to good to be true

#15267 3 years ago

I'm more than willing to drive the 80 miles but I can't get the guy to contact me back to at least tell him I want to see it. He probably sold it already.

#15312 3 years ago

I would go get that Playball for 350 or B.O in a heartbeat if I was near Boston

#15338 3 years ago

I think it's funny when people say it's a easy fix .If it's so easy then why don't they fix it. In reality they have know idea how to fix it or what's really wrong with it

#15343 3 years ago

Many times I have responded to an add and never get a answer. After the second try i quit and lots of times the machine stays on craigslist. I have only sold acouple of things but when it was sold i took the add down and I responded back to people letting them know it was sold. If you ask them to send you a pic because the one on craigslist is bad it's like you are asking whey to much

2 weeks later
#15417 3 years ago

That Big Indian gas been up for a few weeks and it's near me but it's painted Black!

#15419 3 years ago

I'm not into cabinet work. I can fix them but cabinet work is not my thing

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hamilton, MA
€ 8.40
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grandview, MO
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 254.99
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus
$ 137.00
$ 89.99

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spider3582.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside