20211104_113300 (resized).jpg
20211104_110835 (resized).jpg
20211103_202710 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2021-11-03-20-49-01 (resized).png
Screenshot_2021-10-11-08-52-23 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rat_Tomago.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

315 posts in this topic match your search for posts by Rat_Tomago. You are on page 1 of 2.
#194 10 years ago

If I still lived in So. Cal I would be all over that listing.

#199 10 years ago

When EMs are listed here at good prices 200-800 dollars in Dallas/Fortworth they are gone within 15 min.

#213 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Pinball for sale (Financial District) NYC
newyork.craigslist.org link
Bring a semi its a MOTHERLOAD!!!!

Shut the front door! Holy $%^$! Pinball pickins' at it's finest. Makes me wonder if Cleopatra and some of the other transitional 77' and '78 pins in that load are the rare EMs.

#217 10 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

wow! Id love to get in on something like that someday

Jeff you and I just need to rub two pennies together and get in on one of those some day.

1 week later
#242 10 years ago

That would be cool if you got the sureshot. The rest I would let it slide off the back of the truck into their driveway as I pulled away.

1 week later
#261 10 years ago

That skyline would be an awesome project. It looks like an animal nest. Either way I bet the playfield would shine up really nicely.

1 week later
#273 10 years ago

Nice score!

#281 10 years ago

OMG! Not even fair! Even I have 150 dollars laying around my house to grab that one.

3 months later
#1938 10 years ago

Spin a card...in that condition 500 tops.

#1973 10 years ago

That is about a 2000-2200 dollar example if there are no surprises.

#1986 10 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

What's this restored El Dorado worth?
New Wade Kraus PF, new plastics, posts, targets, drops, basically everything on the PF is new but the metal that is polished to a high shine. Cab repainted to original (correctly) and a new Shay BG. All new cabinet hardware, door, bezel, strike plate, new 31" legs and levelers

restoredandlit.JPG 356 KB

3500-4000 dollar IMHO

#1987 10 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

El Dorado - classic wedgehead. Problem is: #1). Price #2). Poor pics. Could be the seller searched his game for a value and landed on Pin Rescue's website which would explain his price. Or, ????????
stlouis.craigslist.org link

Encourage the guy to email you some better pics. If that playfield is in 9 condition (doubtful) then the rest is easy. That could be a nice machine for someone if the playfield condition is cherry and he is willing to budge down a bit. I figure 2000-2200 if it is an overall 8/10 and 2600 if the playfield is a cherry condition 9/10 with bright yellows. Getting a proper cab restore or repaint would be worth it.

#2064 10 years ago

My favorite Bon Scott lyric. "Oh hello Howard, friend, my next door neighbor. Oh yeah! Get yer fucking jumbo jet out of my airport!"

#2137 10 years ago

Chris: Nice find. "Meow Meow Meow!" "Seaaaaaaa-Foooooooood"

Odin: It's all about the "Snakeskin Cowboys"

#2141 10 years ago

There is just a little bit too much 1974 in that thing.

#2142 10 years ago

This is a better rendition of 74

#2160 10 years ago

Missing paint around inserts and he says it doesn't work. I dunno 400 dollars? The machine doesn't even look fun at all. No return lanes = meh 95% of the time.

#2173 10 years ago

Yeah...I am not a fan or pre 65's except for Slick Chick and Knock Out. I am sure there are a few others but they escape my mind. It's just my opinion though.

#2195 10 years ago

Sung to the tune of "Another Brick In the Wall pt 2"

Hey Odin! Leave our pins alone!

#2208 10 years ago

He is 11 years off. It was made in 1971.

#2209 10 years ago

That POS is worth about 200-300 dollars.

#2215 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

( cinco 6 dos) 2four tres- six cinco ocho3.

"and all the girlies know I'm pretty fly for a white guy!"

#2327 10 years ago

You guys all have me beat. I was in H.S. 89-92. In 89 and 90 it was the Bill Cosby sweaters and big hair. Everything was wrapped up and never came out. In 91 and 92 it was all the Seattle grunge / hippie retro look...women with barely any make up with long early 70's sun dresses down to the ankles. And unshaven legs. Yuck! knitted Bob Marley type hats. MEH!

#2365 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

ah, the good old days... when i got married, the music for our "first dance" at the reception was "thank you"...
old metal head here... now i'm almost exclusively classical*... interesting evolution there...
* although i remain a huge rush fan to this day...

Did someone say Rush??

Quoted from way2wyrd:

^^^ that sounds like Dale Bozzio and Berlin
--Jeff

It's all about her husband at the time Terry Bozzio with Frank Zappa.

#2366 10 years ago
Quoted from textrivers:

Not to get off topic, but, some nice-looking EM classics just came up on CL:
Mustang for $400, looks nice except the cabinet's a little rough:
boston.craigslist.org link
4Square for $350, more of a project (damage to playfield):
Sky Jump, $300. I'd love to take this one on:
nh.craigslist.org link

That Mustang looks nice. All 3 are priced nice. I would be all over that Sky Jump.

#2382 10 years ago

I saw Rush 9 times. They were my favorite band growing up. I still like them but I am not a rabid fan like I was back then. Listening to Geddy try to sing his old tunes is very painful and saddening.

1988 Hold You Fire (my first concert at 15)
1990 Presto (twice)
1991 Roll The Bones (Three times)
1993 Counterparts (twice)
1996 Test For Echo

#2384 10 years ago

Primus got booed off the stage at Richfield coliseum (Roll the Bones) (Cleveland, OH.) I was 9th row. It was the best seats I ever had for a Rush show. It helped that I dated a chick that worked for Ticketmaster at the time.

#2408 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Jack in the Box(1973) - $500 (North Little Rock)
littlerock.craigslist.org link

Damn I want that Jack in the Box. 5 hour drive one way to Little Rock I would have done it. I am just out of pinball funds.

#2433 10 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Seems to be a difficult game to find in decent shape. For someone really looking for this title, I'd guess the price is within striking distance at least (without shipping costs involved).

Not bad if you want the add a ball considering the replay unit is boring after you get all the targets down. How is the game play on the AAB of this game?

#2439 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Sinbad - Rare Electro-Mechanical Version - $950 (Southern Highlands) HUO
lasvegas.craigslist.org link Looks to be in great condition too.

Good candidate to shine up real nice. Playfield looks dirty. Looks like it is a magic eraser candidate. The price seems right.

Quoted from Pin-it:

Vintage < you know what that means! 1973 Gottlieb "High Hand Pinball Machine - (sw las vegas) Replay version of Capt` Card
lasvegas.craigslist.org link

Priced about 600-700 too high. Needs better pictures of the playfield.

#2449 10 years ago

Being born and raised in Columbus, Ohio, I grew up with several different local brands of potato chips. The ones I remember that still exist are "Mike Sells" and "Conn's" both are YUM!

#2471 10 years ago

Sky jump will be one of those machines I get in the future.

#2632 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Ohhh!
1975 goldstrike pinball - $300 (strathmore area. syr ny)
syracuse.craigslist.org link

Ohhh schnapp! That would be gone within 10 min in Texas.

#2651 10 years ago

I own it and paid 950 for mine here in Dallas. The playfield on that one looks very nice. I don't see any chipping on the inserts. If you bought this for 700 then you would have no problem flipping it later to get your money back if you dislike it. It is in the top 10 EM list of Internet Pinball Database for a reason. It is an awesome game that I play daily.

#2671 10 years ago

Abra-Ca-Dabra 10 folds over a Surfer.

#2701 10 years ago

Ah Mah Gerd! That Flying Carpet is CHERRY!

#2734 10 years ago

Damn....that ABCD is mint! It puts mine to shame!

#2797 10 years ago

Brady Bunch station wagon. Nice, now you can go pick up a "Now", "Groovy" or any early 70's Williams pointy people pin.

#2825 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Ohh a Jet Spin.
- $400 (Rockville)
washingtondc.craigslist.org link

Damn that is a hell of a deal for 400 dollars! That would be gone in 15 seconds here in Dallas.

#2840 10 years ago
Quoted from tuffano:

Man, my heart sank this morning when I saw it was posted the night before, but I emailed the seller anyway figuring I had no shot. Seller called me back a few hours later and I ended up the Craig's Winner for the asked price Jet Spin was a pin I had and sold 10 years ago and regretted doing pretty much the next day. Glad to have it back in the line up and it should clean up nicely.

Congratulations man. I love hearing stories like that! Nice score!

#2842 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Hey Rat, did you ever here the story about Ben?
» YouTube video

My cameo is at 1:20

LOLOLOLOL

#2873 10 years ago

Because he sees this POS that is on ebay at 1795 dollars that overpriced retail store "FUN!" in Dallas is selling it for. I have seen the one at FUN! It plays like a turd.

ebay.com link: HOLLYWOOD PINBALL MACHINE BY CHICAGO COIN FUN FAMILY GAME ON SALE NOW

#2875 10 years ago

I am sick of seeing the overly inflated EMs on CL and Ebay due to restorers that run retail stores. Or they watch an apisode of Pawn Stars with that overpriced POS Bally Odds and Evens. People think they have a gold mine.

#2877 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Speaking of Gold ^^^
I someone flipping this? Saw one for sale on Cl and sold, now its up again for much more$$$? geez
Gold Strike Pinball Machine - $2000 (Pittsfield MA)
westernmass.craigslist.org link

That game looks like it is full of touchups in the "WOW" on the playfield. It also looks like it has planking and dirt embeded in the planking. ME / Simple Green candidate. Tons of cabinet touchups. 1000-1250 dollar machine. Not a 2k machine. Plenty of Gold Strike's keep coming up for sale recently. So it seems.

#2881 10 years ago

300 each is a great price.

#2883 10 years ago

Lets see some pictures of the playfields of all 3. I would love to see the conditions.

#2961 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Golden Arrow wedgehead in nice shape $650
sfbay.craigslist.org link

It's all about that pie stand.

#2966 10 years ago

So you are going to get that Golden Arrow and the pie stand? It shouldn't be that bad of a drive...coastal Califronia is a beautiful drive and 650 is a great price on that machine.

#2972 10 years ago

Gotta love when they don't take pictures of the bottom of the playfield by the flippers or any up close pictures of the backglass.

#2980 10 years ago

All that would be left standing after World War III would be Surfer / Surf Champs and roaches. I have to "surf" through what seems about 5 ads a day to get to the other EM ads.

#2985 10 years ago

Surfer / Surf Champ are constantly for sale here in Texas. I wish I could have them pop up in your guy's areas.

#2987 10 years ago

Happy T-Day, back at ya Brian!

#3003 10 years ago

What's with the player 2 lights out on the Royal Flush? Whats with the grainy pictures when they are asking 3k??

#3004 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Mini cycle pinball machine. Very rare, very expensive.-
modesto.craigslist.org link

He is going to sit on that Mibs for years! Mibs is one of the worst playing Gottliebs (IMHO). 3500 for the Mini Cycle? Is it even fun to play?

#3006 10 years ago

I love the artwork on Bowling Queen. I played a Mibs at the Texas Pinball Festival. It was painful, It was a very difficult table (drain monster) and not even remotely fun. Trust me, I wanted to like it. I will have to revisit this table again the next time I see one of the three in person.

#3023 10 years ago

I have not heard from Chris but I did send him a pinball door in the mail for his Jack's Open. It should arrive at his house today.

#3040 10 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Gottlieb Knockout:
minneapolis.craigslist.org link

Gottlieb Knockout:
minneapolis.craigslist.org link

That more like a 2700 dollar machine. The playfield has more wear then I would like but most of them are like that. I would love to see a 5-6k machine in either collector condition or close too it.

#3042 10 years ago

Yeah 4k is a tough pill to swallow but in the end it fills a nice hole in a permanent collection. I could use that money and get a Kings and Queens and another 60's title to go with it.

#3079 10 years ago

Man I want the Gigi for 1500. Ack! Need money fast. LOL

#3102 10 years ago
Quoted from fflint_18:

Square Head for $4k
Looks like only 975 made, but seriously.
southjersey.craigslist.org link

That machine is the same one that Bob Borden has had on ebay for the better part of 3-4 years now.

#3103 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

King of Diamonds - $1800
pittsburgh.craigslist.org link

I want this one. I wonder if the playfield has the overlay or not.

#3107 10 years ago

Over-rated, over-priced and under-whelmed when I got the Card Whiz he sold me.

#3186 10 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Wow, nice looking Gigi for cheap in CO (Divide is a bit out in the boonies though):
" target="_blank">cosprings.craigslist.org link
(Looks sweet though.)

Good lord! Only 500 dollars!!?? Man o man!

#3219 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Whiz
raleigh.craigslist.org link

That Card Whiz is more faded than a bunch of empty VCR rental boxes in the front window of a Mom and Pop rental place circa 1989.

#3220 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Fireball - $2750

Nice huge lock down bar. That Fireball has most likely sat in that same dingy basement for 30+ years. Most likely owned by this guy.

4479cf7cd4ad3819d9091d9fe1c0f001.jpg4479cf7cd4ad3819d9091d9fe1c0f001.jpg
#3225 10 years ago

Now that's a nice Fireball!

#3230 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

You guys want to see something really nice? At a nice price? It's just too far for me to drive.
phoenix.craigslist.org link

One of my friends here in DFW has a beat up one that is fun as hell to play. We pull it out for tournaments all the time. It separates the men from the boys.

#3233 10 years ago

12 hour round trip is nothing. The price is right. That thing is primo and fun as hell to play!

#3241 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Not at all! You should see what's in store for mine after I finish that bottle of Jack.

*spilt drink on keyboard* LOLOLOLOLOL

#3254 10 years ago

I miss living in San Diego but I don't miss apartment living.

#3268 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Phoenix again-
losangeles.craigslist.org link

Pack your bags o-din! That one is rare! The condition is real nice!

#3287 10 years ago

That Surf Champ would have been gone in 15 minutes or less here in Dallas.

#3298 10 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

Im quicker than that Id have it in 10
--Jeff

vulture1-800.jpgvulture1-800.jpg
1 week later
#3472 10 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

World Fair in AR - low price
fayar.craigslist.org link

The video he posted is both sad and funny at the same time.

#3475 10 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Now there's a game that just wants to be restored. I'd guess the playfield would be savable under all that dirt. Repro backglass would be the biggest expense, but the game looks to be generally complete. I'd admit this one would need a cab redo, but I bet it would come out nice all done. Would be a terrific before/after tale.

300 mile 5 hour one way drive. Not going to happen for me. The main piece in the middle that spins is so warped. Do they even have that part re-fabricated?

#3477 10 years ago

Call me lazy but I would just end up with something like this.

ebay.com link: 1964 Gottlieb World Fair pinball from Cedar Point

This machine is about number 10 on my want list. I am not in a hurry to get one.

#3482 10 years ago

Hi Chris!!!

#3492 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

1955 Gottlieb "Gypsy Queen" Paid $1200 for it and will sacrifice at $900
dallas.craigslist.org link

Dammit I am broke! This would so be mine!

#3510 10 years ago
Quoted from fflint_18:

1973 Gottlieb Wild Life
I might be nuts, but since they made almost 3900 of these that $2k for it is a bit much.
Especially considering that it looks ok, but not perfect
cnj.craigslist.org link

This game is one of the worst players (my opinion) and is easily a sub 500 dollar game.

#3515 10 years ago

That shit just pisses me off when people ask 3 to 4 times what a machine is worth. There is always the person that doesn't know what they are worth and gets gouged and then gets a bad taste for pinball.

#3536 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

El Dorado Pinball Machine - $1000
bham.craigslist.org link

Damn! 1k! nice price! Wish I had more money!

#3542 10 years ago

Nice C37 score (lucky)

What I see in that El Dorado...
The Good...Not much other than a nice playfield after you get all that varnish off of it.
Drop Targets look good.

The Bad...Needs a repro backglass (295 dollars plus shipping)
Needs repainted properly (500 dollars if you source it out)
Needs a new legs, coin door, front door strike plate, coin door return flap, coin entrance plate. (250 dollar range plus shipping)
Needs either a new apron (this one is faded) or that sticker from Pinball Rescue in Australia.
So basically after you are all done you are at 2050-2150 dollars (including all the shipping of the parts) then you have to factor in the shipping of the game or the gas money to go fetch it. It is a damn shame that someone butchered the paint and the metal on this game.

#3551 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Sea Ray- $500
Seems I responded to this same add last year, and the guy asked me if I was willing to pay more because he already had an offer of $550. I told him I had the asking price. Homey don't play that game.

If he pulls the 550 dollar shit again this year just pay it. As far as I am concerned the guy is leaving about 300-500 dollars on the table. This game is rare in that condition and very enjoyable. It is one of the only early Bally machines besides Fireball, Nip It and Four Billion BC that I like. You should really get this one so I can play it!

#3565 10 years ago

Odin…Call him up and ask him how much delivered. It is worth owning. They don't come up for sale often. I feel bad about your car being out of commission. Happy New Year everyone!

#3590 10 years ago

What do I think? It is 375 dollars (cheap) and looks fun. If you don't like it then you could consider it a free rental as you flip it for 375 or more later.

#3696 10 years ago

Sorry to hear that Brian. I have relatives in San Diego. I can't see my very pregnant sister lifting this machine out of her SUV and into a garage. I can't see my parents in their 60's with bad backs lifting this thing either. My brother lives in south San Diego county and works 100 hours and I am not close to him, so that won't be an option either. I so wish I could help you out on this one.

#3704 10 years ago

I would say just go for it. Maybe offer him 650-700 and settle at 750. It looks like a pretty machine to look at. Hopefully it plays nice.

#3713 10 years ago

I like Alex's thinking. Rent a cheap SUV like a Ford Escape and go pick it up.

#3720 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Heat Wave < A bit steep.
harrisburg.craigslist.org link

Not to far off for a machine that has been in the same family for 45+ years. The inside looks extremely clean. The playfield looks very well taken care of. It is one of the only 60's non Gottlieb titles that I would like to own one day. I would offer 1200 and go up to 1400 if I was in the market. If this was in average condition then it would be a 500-800 dollar pin.

#3753 10 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

post time..
cleveland.craigslist.org link

That one has been on ebay for quite some time now.

#3812 10 years ago

Great score Hoov! I was about to correct you on the lock down bar with posts of pictures until I kept reading that others had corrected you already. Very nice machine. Enjoy.

#3814 10 years ago

Hoov, how did the Card Whiz play field look? I am guessing it was a parted out beater play field if it was only 50 dollars.

#3834 10 years ago

Here's a super nice Gigi that is on our pinside market and the CL in SF area.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-gottlieb-1963-gigi-pinball-machine-995-excellent-condition

#3850 10 years ago

If I was forced to spend 13 grand on a rare woodrail it would be this Mermaid that Herb Silvers restored.

180127_1554052651330_3964258_n.jpg180127_1554052651330_3964258_n.jpg 180127_1554052731332_2714908_n.jpg180127_1554052731332_2714908_n.jpg 180127_1554052691331_7328573_n.jpg180127_1554052691331_7328573_n.jpg 180127_1554052571328_4423924_n.jpg180127_1554052571328_4423924_n.jpg 180127_1554052611329_4450551_n.jpg180127_1554052611329_4450551_n.jpg
#3857 10 years ago

Who knows. It is rarer than hen's teeth. I am sure it is one of those gotta have it pins for wood rail collectors just because it is rare. Looks like T.K.O. of woodrails to me.

#3861 10 years ago

Yes Hoov and higher in the late 90's. I paid 4200 dollars for one that was restored to the nines back in 2000 and sold it in 2002 for what I paid for it. It seems like good unrestored excellent original examples have been selling in the 1800-2500 dollar range. The demand for this game has weened in the past few years. I would like to keep it that way due to the fact that I would like to buy another one within this year for sub 2k.

#3871 10 years ago

The complete game was listed in Alabama for 750 dollars.

#3929 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Here is one o-din.
Bally Sea Ray - $350 (Forest Hills, NY)
newyork.craigslist.org link

Wow this guy is GIVING it away! I want! I want! I need! I need! (FUDGE!)

#3957 10 years ago

Dude at 399 you rent a truck from home depot and go get that shit! URGH! Most likely it is a typo and they wanted to type 3999.

#3968 10 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

A acquired taste to be sure, but a good price for looks to be decent shape!
" target="_blank">hudsonvalley.craigslist.org link

Owww my eyes have now been burned out! I can't see! It burns I tell ya! It burns! Oh the humanity!

#4001 10 years ago

LOL @1500 dollars for a Ding Dong.

#4012 10 years ago

That Kings and Queens has two things wrong going for it. He won't ship. He even states "pick up only". He wants about 400-600 too much. That is a 1000-1200 dollar machine in that condition. That Boston book is low because it only takes in account auctions and most auctions on ebay are unwanted games or overpriced games that dont sell. I would put Kings and Queens in the 2000-2500 dollar range like Buckaroo. This would be for a pin that is 9+ on the playfield, super nice original backglass or a repro, cabinet that is at least an 8 with original paint or a perfect repaint. New coin door, chute, legs, rebound bracket, anything else metal looking brand new.

#4013 10 years ago

Most people won't part with a K and Q at 2000, this is why I quote 2500 as well for the got to have it factor and the demand is high and the supply is low.

#4015 10 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Spot on - here is one with a new p/f as well. NY. Been for sale for a while so probably get it for less.
http://www.pinballowners.com/richiep1#46581

That machine is pretty. How do I even contact people on there? Do I have to have an account?

#4018 10 years ago

I just opened an account. I have browsed that site for a year without a account. As for that K and Q it has been clearcoated (YUCK) ARGH!!!! That will change the play dramatically. Why would anyone clearcoat a brand new repro playfield for in home use on an EM

#4020 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I still have a Buckaroo with a non-cleared original playfield. I will take some pics and send them tomorrow.

Yes Brian your game is in the running. Please send pics ASAP to my email account so I can make an informed decision.

#4022 10 years ago

Sorry Brian. I just found and made a deal on a very very nice Kings and Queens that I can pay for half now and half later. At least I know where to find a Buckaroo if you still have it down the road.

#4024 10 years ago

A CQ Buckaroo will be the next pin I get later on this year then a North Star after that.

#4026 10 years ago

Brain you and I can open our own pinball palace. Buy up every single EM title ever made and just have everything catered in. This is what would happen if I was rich.

#4038 10 years ago

I see 800 dollars not 1400.

#4072 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

One more screamo-EM style-
» YouTube video

"Criss-cross!" Strangers on a Train. Hitchcock was the master! What a great movie.

#4076 10 years ago

Did someone say Fire?

#4106 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I like the wood paneling. Kind of reminds me of home.

Yeah I have the same 1979 wood paneling .

#4110 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Jet Spin - $800 (Delaware City)
delaware.craigslist.org link

Too bad there is no shipping on this one because I know there was a WTB on this one by someone on here in the past few days.

#4144 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Williams "TRIPLE ACTION" $795. ~ Gottlieb "VOLLEY" $1295. ~ Gottlieb ROYAL GUARD $1295. ~ Gottlieb "JACKS OPEN" $1695. Bally "GAYETY BINGO PINBALL"$1495. ~ Gottlieb "JET SPIN" $1195.
jerseyshore.craigslist.org link

Do not buy a single pin from Bob Borden. His restorations are overpriced and are total shit. He has been sitting on these pins on ebay forever.

#4182 10 years ago
Quoted from Ice9ers:

Oh too bad. He could've waxed it and sold it to Rat for 2K

#4241 10 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

(Slick Chick)
Right around the corner from me. I'm not in the market for this game though.
omaha.craigslist.org link

I see about 1400 dollar in value based on condition. With the proper paint and the location of two bunper caps with original marbling to match the rest and you have a 1900 dollar machine

If this was a "gotta have" then I would top an offer out at 1600.

#4260 10 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Another Sing Along and a Cross Town, both down in AL. I sure hope these don't end up in the hands of the part-out guy!
" target="_blank">huntsville.craigslist.org link
huntsville.craigslist.org link

That is a very nice looking Crosstown

#4261 10 years ago
Quoted from PMcGee:

" target="_blank">dallas.craigslist.org link
copied and pasted
1967 "Sing A Long" Pinball Machine - $900 (North Dallas)
1967 "Sing A Long" Pinball Machine. Excellent condition with only minor blemishes. This was the beginning of the very fast paced pinball machines of that era. A classic in every way with little hours mostly used in a private residence. It was a gift when I was 5. I am now 39 and have only recently pulled it out of storage and replaced/fixed, responsibly, all lights, fuses, etc. Loads of magical fun for countless hours. This machine is amazing! Just look it up and read the testimonials and appraisals over $3,700...Asking $900. You have to see it/play it to believe it!! I can email you more photos upon request and may possibly deliver...text me, Matthew @ 214-xxx-6702.

Post edited by PMcGee : disguised phone number

singalong.jpg 28 KB

Here are some more pictures of the 900 dollar CRAPTASTIC Sing Along that is 12 miles from my house. Best playfield ever!

!cid_3F6246BA-E94F-457A-9945-68CB704D1FB6@att.jpg[email protected] !cid_001614B0-1609-45C6-96AD-F5C3BE763A6F@att.jpg[email protected] !cid_E3778C55-5DB4-45A6-B113-CA0F3038C7D5@att.jpg[email protected]
#4290 10 years ago
Quoted from alb0711:

I got the chick! Looks like a little correct cabinet paint is all it will need. Thanks to the poster who found it!

Glad you found a Slick Chick for your collection! Enjoy it for years to come. I know I enjoy mine immensely.

#4318 10 years ago

If there was a 1975 Gottlieb Atlantis in the box unmolested for almost 39 years then it would sell well north of 10 grand.

#4363 10 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Hmm, maybe they'd knock 300 off if they got to keep the LEDs?
" target="_blank">ottumwa.craigslist.org link
(Lucky Ace and Spinout in IA)

My eyes balls are now burned out from the extreme brightness of 300 dollars of LEDs. ACK!

#4400 10 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Not surprising - $500 and if in nice condition will sell $2000 plus.

Hahaha! Line up those TKOs for 2k! I will buy them all day long! Try 5-8k... that's what they go for.

1 week later
#4473 10 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

Just found an Ice Revue close to me. The owner has sent me these pics. I may not want it or be able to offer her what she wants so I wanted to let you guys know. She says the flippers hang up from time to time. What would you offer?

image.jpg 121 KB

image-406.jpg 95 KB

image-699.jpg 106 KB

image-562.jpg 73 KB

image-130.jpg 79 KB

image-180.jpg 88 KB

image-920.jpg 86 KB

image-592.jpg 103 KB

500-650 dollars in the condition it is in.

#4485 10 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

What do you see in these pics that brings you to that price? I was thinking less based an all the flaking cabinet paint. Maybe $350-400

It's all regional dude. All regional. Take your price of any EM and tack on another 20-30% here because of scarcity. Cabinet's are repaintable. The only things I judge are playfield and backglass for the most part. Hardware, legs, even backglasses can be found.

#4486 10 years ago

I would be in a long line of vultures for an Ice Revue at 350 dollars. I have only seen one locally for sale for 750 obo.

#4508 10 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Looks like that would clean up nicely, and well above average playfield condition (at least from the pics). I've come to really like the game - very fun to play.
But wow, the real prize would be the game next to it!

I know you are foaming at the mouth to get that Mrs. Pacman.

#4577 10 years ago

Man.....I wanted a Schwinn but ended up with a Huffy in 1978 complete with "mustache" design splash guard and ugly 1970's light brown color. I was so glad to get a Motobacane (sic?) 10 speed a few years later.

#4644 10 years ago

The vultures will pick at all the bones. That Bally Fireball at 1800 dollars I would love to have but I have a money problem and a commitment to a different pin.

#4671 10 years ago

We had a Rancho here that was in better condition than the one pictured and it sold for 100 dollars.

#4736 10 years ago

I found a few pictures of o-din's rollercoaster ride.

con-switchbackrwy.jpgcon-switchbackrwy.jpg rollercoaster-safety.jpgrollercoaster-safety.jpg
#4745 10 years ago

This was the rickety roller coaster named "Blue Streak" at Cedar Point in Ohio. It was built in 1967. This coaster was tons of fun as a kid in the early 80's. We went there every summer from 1982-1989.

2850489559_2acfcb0d76_z.jpg2850489559_2acfcb0d76_z.jpg
#4746 10 years ago

If I ever go back I want to ride these two coasters.

#4789 10 years ago

I immediately thought of this song when reading the posts in this thread today.

1 week later
#4914 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Since I picked up a very nice American Fireball yesterday, I will make my German one available if anyone is interested. I have not posted it for sale, but here it is. I paid $2500, but I will consider any reasonable offer. If I don't sell it, the two look pretty cool sitting next to each other.

127118.jpg 159 KB

127119.jpg 229 KB

So you are offering Arnold Schwarzenegger and keeping Danny Devito? LOL

#4961 10 years ago

That is a very nice lot of machines. 8 hour drive one way. So damn tempting! Gaaaaaaaaaah!

#5030 10 years ago

Thank Alex, and to think I was just about to eat lunch when I read your story.

1 week later
#5168 10 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

Oooh oooh! Pick me!! I know!

th.jpgth.jpg
#5229 10 years ago

It's a 700 dollar machine and they come up frequently.

#5233 10 years ago

Ice Revue pops up frequently in the south because winter themes just aren't popular in the south. Another pin we see frequently is Sing Along.

#5285 10 years ago

I should live in Houston, Austin or San Antonio. All the deals end up on CL for longer and more often in these areas versus Dallas / Fort Worth.

#5302 10 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

The guy that posted the Austin ads has a nice collection. He posts a couple times a year with reasonable prices on his machines.
He replaces what he sells and keeps the games fresh. Nice guy to do business with for sure
-Jeff

I immediately thought of you and Schertz when I saw the pins being listed. I called Ken Head immediately to try to get him to buy all of them. He said the 400 dollar Royal Flush was tempting.

#5354 10 years ago

That Kings and Queens is sold. A friend of mine bought it a few days ago.

2 weeks later
#5546 9 years ago

Buy the one in Carlsbad and get the playfield that is listed for 85 dollars. Playfield swap it.

1 week later
#5569 9 years ago

The Super Score is gone. A local guy I know bought it.

#5573 9 years ago

It's typically Fall and winter that bring out the deals. People want money to pay for Christmas or make room for new toys for those cold weather months in their man caves.

1 month later
#5951 9 years ago

Hoov, congrats on your Mibs I mean Bowling Queen er Rack A Ball.

#6053 9 years ago

I know boilerman was looking for a Flying Carpet. NJ is not far from him.

#6153 9 years ago

Man if I lived in PA my house would be bursting at the seams in pinball. *sigh*

#6316 9 years ago

"Make cash offer, no lowballers, spam, ham, bottom feeders looking to flip on ebay forget it.
Not desperate to sell, just to see whats out there for top quality games. Of course since im putting this on crud list, I fully expect to get tons of losers, con men, broke people, and the full gamut of bottom of the barrel. Im telling you in advance don't bother.
Don't ask to come see the games without proving you have the money to buy. Once I see proof you can back up your offer Ill need a good faith substantial deposit before you get the location. Don't like the terms? Get lost! Very simple!
This should blow away 99 percent of the scum, but will not scare a high end collector or business owner. I do not need a steady line of garbage coming to my place. Once we get passed the point of im convinced your not craigslist garbage, youll make a sizable deposit and ill give you the location. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers"

I had no idea Francis was selling arcade machines.

bill_murray-stripes1981-1330.jpgbill_murray-stripes1981-1330.jpg
1 week later
#6490 9 years ago

Good GRAVY at the 4500 dollars the guy wants for North Star. Fully restored in that condition with a perfect 9+ playfield should be 2500-3000. I recognize the machine from the pinball owner web site.

1 week later
#6681 9 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Gtb 2001 out in Montana for $350. Needs some love, but it's a cheap 2001:
" target="_blank">missoula.craigslist.org link
(Anyone want to be a dental floss tycoon?)

Nice Frank Zappa reference.

And then I'd get a cuppa coffee
and give my foot a push . . .
Just me 'n the pygmy pony
Over by the Dental Floss Bush.

#6685 9 years ago

I should change my avatar back to a Frank Zappa picture since my name is a Frank Zappa instrumental off of Sheik Yerbouti.

#6687 9 years ago

o-din... Watch out where the huskies go and don't you eat that yellow snow!

frank-zappa2.jpgfrank-zappa2.jpg yellow-snow-warning1.jpgyellow-snow-warning1.jpg
#6721 9 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

I Like charcoal but propane is easier to regulate for me and when i am hungry no waiting for coals to set.
I can also cook caveman style at my fire pit if i want that smoky wood flavor.

If you wanna cook out,
Out on the grill,
Propane.
If you wanna cook out
and charcoal won't do,
Propane.
Gas and fire
Gas and fire
Gas and fire
Propane.

#6731 9 years ago

I just like making fun of the Eric Clapton song "Cocaine". I had the mock lyrics "Propane" for years. You guys gave me an excuse to sing them.

#6762 9 years ago

Sung to the tune "Snowblind" by Black Sabbath.

What you get is meat to see
Grilling all so easily
Feeling happy with my grill
No charcoal that will go all spilled
(Propane)

#6765 9 years ago

I was trying hard to come up with lyrics for the rest of the song. The first verse I felt was good enough.

#6773 9 years ago

(Snowblind continued)

O-din is blind as you can see
He thinks that charcoal grows on trees
Cooking with propane sets me free
I feel this A/C freezing me

(guitar solo)

Let the summer sunshine on
Let me get my defrost on
Fill my steaks with peppercorn
Soon I'll feel that propane glow

1 week later
#7039 9 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Gottlieb
Jet Spin - $800 (Doylestown)pa
" target="_blank">philadelphia.craigslist.org link
El Dorado - $1000 (Doylestown)
I will not go to Doylestown.

Why not? There might be a few cute doylies out there. LOL

#7078 9 years ago

If that Heatwave was in DFw area and still on CL then I would snatch it up. I like that title. It is one of the few non Gottliebs I like.

#7111 9 years ago

That Kings and Queens is a perfect machine to restore with a Wade Krauss playfield.

#7142 9 years ago
Quoted from IntoPinball:

Great stuff no doubt, but I like my stuff a bit more rockin'... Miles amped up...
» YouTube video

My favorite Miles Davis...gotta love the classic mid 60's lineup with Tony Williams, Ron Carter, Wayne Shorter and Herbie Hancock.

1 week later
#7252 9 years ago

Congratulations on finding a copy of my favorite game that will never leave my sight.

1 week later
#7371 9 years ago

That Skyline machine would be gone at 1150 in a heartbeat here in Texas. The machine looks very nice. I have yet to play one but some day I will own one. Price is subject to the supply and demand and the region of the US that it is being offered in. It is about 150 overpriced but it is not like this machine grows on trees. To each their own I guess. To me 1150 is chump change for a machine that is this old and in this nice of a condition. The worst that could happen is you end up not liking it and lose 200 dollars. Best case scenario is the machine becomes a long term part of your collection. Second worst thing that happens is next year I ask if you still have it and I buy it from you for what you paid for it plus shipping.

#7376 9 years ago

If it was a 2 player Card Whiz then it would be worth 1200-1500. I would go in at 900 and go up to 1200 if you had to have it. Go look at it and play it. Royal Flush and Card Whiz are a very, very popular machine. The playfield and plastics look good from the picture but hard to tell from the pictures.

2 weeks later
#7591 9 years ago

The Flying Carpet and ACD look nice.

#7598 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Should I?
inlandempire.craigslist.org link

YES! I love this game!

2 weeks later
#7721 9 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

where does there seem to be reasonably priced EM in every frigging area of the country EXCEPT the Bay Area? rarely see anything under $800 and thats for a beater. You would never see a gorgeous $600 jungle queen.

Dude we never see shit for EMs in Texas at least in the DFW area.

#7726 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Can you deliver to the Disneyland area?

1 week later
#7793 9 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

1938 Ritz. I think i want this....
Anyone play one? Its obviously a gambling machine
" target="_blank">dallas.craigslist.org link
--Jeff

I should get it just because my wife's name is "Ritz" short for Ritsuko.

2 weeks later
#7961 9 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Anyone for Tennis?
$1100 newjersey.craigslist.org link

#7987 9 years ago

That is a damn good price. I am glad I have one already.

1 week later
#8052 9 years ago

I would have paid the 725 just for the North Star playfield. I would have told him to keep the rest. Oh how I wish Wade would do a repro for North Star.

2 weeks later
#8222 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Looks like pinball forever still has a few machines to sell.
" target="_blank">orangecounty.craigslist.org link
There are a few more.

That guys is hitting the crack pipe with those prices.

#8223 9 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

North Star $1100 (nice) in Carbondale, IL
" target="_blank">carbondale.craigslist.org link
PS I will drive down and get this game and hold it for 6 months if anyone is interested - I'll make sure I play it so you don't have any problems with it when you come and pick it up - all you have to do is pay for it!

That machine won't last a day.

#8243 9 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Ha, check out the cabinet repaints on these beauties.
chicago.craigslist.org link

Damn! No shipping! *snaps fingers sarcastically*

#8310 9 years ago

Yay it came! *F#^$% Yeah!*

#8313 9 years ago

That looks so nice! I can't wait to see and play the machine next time I am over in a few months or less.

#8395 9 years ago

If I was near Ohio I would snag that Sweet Hearts up so fast that there would be a blur behind me.

#8399 9 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Yeah, huh? That's usually the case. Just too far away in the big ol' USA! One disadvantage here in the NE, if something good comes up, there's a large pool of pinheads ready to grab it up. You gotta be quick here!

Well it is more like I am in the hole still from getting a huge bill from PBR along with buying another game on the way in march. If I hadn't bought Central Park I would have bought Sweet hearts + shipping. Oh well....Central Park is an awesome game! I am liking it better than my Slick Chick which is saying alot. But she is still the new pin.

#8441 9 years ago

I wouldn't pay more than 600 like Dirt said. Backglass is shot. 300 dollars plus shipping for a new one and then finding a lock down bar. Can't totally tell from pictures but looks like dark blues on playfield need touch up.

#8443 9 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Gtb Atlantis for $900 in Seattle:
seattle.craigslist.org link</blockquote

No lockdown bar, looks kind of rough in places. Is this still a fair price for this title? Atlantis seems to be very popular.

"Gently used Atlantis" LOL *eye roll* This is a project. This is a machine that sat in storage for 20+ years and just happened to light up when they plugged it in.
If this was any other 70's Gottlieb wedgehead besides the obvious Atlantis and El Dorado then this would be a 300 dollar project. Because this is an Atlantis is the only reason I would pay 500 (maybe 600 if I was desperate for this title)
Picture 2 : Ground in dirt. How much of this will actually clean up and how much would be permanent.
Picture 4: Coin Door (100 dollars)
Picture 5: Shooter rod missing or whole thing needs to be replaced (30 dollars) Close up of coin door shows the duct tape residue used on the coin door to keep the door closed plus faded sticker. Have fun cleaning all that crap off. (I know it can be done)
Picture 7: Lock down bar missing (30-70 dollars rough estimate)
Pictures 9,10,11 : Trashed backglass (295 + shipping for new one or BG resto and wait a few months and still pay 300 or find a used one with some flaking on ebay for 150-200 plus shipping plus waiting around for one to pop up for sale (good luck on that one).
Picture 12: you can really see the ball wear on the dark blue areas of the playfield that will need some major touchups
Picture 14: wear around the "5000" insert (cupped insert?) Also wear around the first "Advance when lit" insert (you can see it in pictures 12 and 14)
Picture
Picture 24: Got bondo for the big chip in the wood of the head?

2 weeks later
#8798 9 years ago

This is my audiophile setup.

_mickey.jpg_mickey.jpg
1 week later
#9083 9 years ago

I hate when people "entertain all offers" I mean come up with a price and make it "OBO" or "Firm"

#9195 9 years ago

Odin....awesome game! Can't wait to see it in person next time I am in town.

#9197 9 years ago

LOL @ silent Bob. I love how your friend shows up while we are playing, doesn't say a word while he looks up to stare at you for a quick 5 seconds, and then continues to play. He is a cool guy. Tell him Dan says hello.

1 week later
#9440 9 years ago

Hoov stopped by? That's cool! One of these days I hope to meet him and others. The only guys I have met outside the DFW guys would be MikeO and Odin.

#9538 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

oh texans... although i don't think anyone is too close to el paso?

Only a 10 1/2 hour drive one way. I will get right on it! LOL

_elpaso.JPG_elpaso.JPG
#9547 9 years ago

That Atlantis is worth the 1500 dollars all day long. Now are you up to the drive and back.

#9550 9 years ago

You are missing out then. Atlantis is one of the top 3 or 4 EM's from the 70's. There is always a high demand for it. Hopefully and Atlantis would become available closer to where you live at some point. Like DF said. That one is in extremely nice condition.

#9552 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I told you you could come by and play mine.
There will be a very interesting bunch here tomorrow.

Man I wish I was there dude.

#9680 9 years ago

250 dollars! My stars! Ugggg! Why couldn't that be in DFW. I hope someone on pinside gets it.

#9714 9 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

That Gigi looks nice from the pictures. It would make a really nice resto candidate. It is high on my want list but to bad it is 1400 miles away from me.

#9830 9 years ago

Leave O-din's games in the same place you found them. I wish to play them again on my next visit sometime this year.

#9861 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

should i ever be lucky enough to be able to make the rotordave epic hearse and pinball acquisition tour, i will leave something behind at odin's to replace whatever i remove...

Big bowel movements don't count.

1 week later
#10084 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

that one looks to be just in the condition that rat likes them...

So you plan to give me a group package of your whole collection for 100 dollars plus shipping?

#10169 9 years ago
Quoted from beadwindow:

a few minutes away from me but seems pricey even though the seller says it's a "good deal".
" target="_blank">portland.craigslist.org link
00M0M_hvJZg12wzK0_600x450.jpg (Click image to enlarge)01010_8ddZokNPwAK_600x450.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

I see 700-800 dollars. +100-200 for better than normal condition. This is one of the only titles from the 60's that I dislike and will never own. Rack-A-Ball, Bowling Queen, Mibs....(yuck)

#10264 9 years ago

Back in November it took like what it seemed forever to get to Odin's place in Fullerton (Far North Orange County from Rancho Bernardo (North County Inland San Diego) I lived in San Diego for 11 years. My wife lived in San Diego for 21 years. I turned to her just now and asked her who had worse traffic San Diego or Dallas, Texas. She laughed and said "DALLAS!" In 2005 when I moved to Dallas I would have said San Diego. In 2015 Dallas has Southern California beat on the shitty traffic syndrome.

#10283 9 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Cover Girl for $1200 in Denver:
" target="_blank">denver.craigslist.org link
(has been for sale for awhile, repainted cab but presents well. Glass and playfield look nice.)

Too bad I am out of pinball funds for awhile. This game looks pretty. I have no idea if it is any fun to play though.

#10360 9 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

No there isn't, but a 1976 Gottlieb Sure Shot is a great 70's Rollover/Standup Target game bellbrand should look into IMO. A nice one will be a lot cheaper than a Hit The Deck.
Ken

I have played both. Sure Shot is a well rounded game and has the feel of a classic 60's game. Hit the Deck has great artwork and a great player. I would give Sure Shot a solid 9/10 in playability and I would give Hit The Deck an 8/10 on a good day. I would have to play the one I played some more to give it further consideration. As it stands Sure Shot is the best bang for the buck and a sleeper of a game. You should be able to find one in the 600-1200 dollar range with ease.

#10369 9 years ago

Neptune and Hit The Deck are just expensive. Nice game though. If you want to spend more money then get HTD. *shrug* I just really like Sure Shot so that would make me a Sure Shot fan boy. I play nothing but Sure Shot at EmKen's place.

#10370 9 years ago

Maybe pinhead52 will chime in on why he likes his Hit The Deck.

#10373 9 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I would love the hit the deck but not sure if I am ready to invest that much money being so new to EMs

Sure Shot is a sure bet and you will get your money's worth. Don't invest in the big dollar games until you have at least played them or you know for sure that you could every single dime back with ease if you decide that you don't like the game.

#10377 9 years ago

I would think with an 800 dollar Sure Shot you would break even or maybe lose 100 dollars at the most.

#10417 9 years ago

Just be patient and let the locals like O-din help you out. You will be glad you did. A "Cherry Atlantis" would set you back 2500-3000 dollars. You now have an Atlantis and the sky is the limit to what you can do as far as restoration. I wouldn't do anything to it besides play the crap out of it and then get your money back when finished with it. If you are thinking about buying the "Hit The Deck" in Utah then go for it. Oh btw, it helps to have more information next time we are trying to decide between two titles for you. Had I known you wanted the Hit The Deck from Robert or any game from Robert for that mater, I would have told you to get it over the sight unseen Atlantis (In Phoenix I presume? 8-9 hour round trip in gas? That sucks.

ebay.com link: Gottlieb HIT THE DECK Pinball Machine Nice Rare Wedgehead

Robert is A+ when it comes to his machines. The King Of Diamonds I bought off of Odin was originally bought by Odin from Robert in Utah. The inside of the game is so clean, like factory clean inside.

#10418 9 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Bally King Tut near me:
bn.craigslist.org link

Rare as hen's teeth. Go grab it! Trade bait galore!

#10420 9 years ago

Oh? I have never played one. I also didn't know there had been a rash of them. Good to know.

#10521 9 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Yes I sent him a PM.
I think that a few of the comments are spot on is this thread. Most EM owners know how to work on their own machines. I can't pay someone or rely on someone else every time there is an issue. I think it was Robert who said that maybe owning an EM wasn't for me..I like them but I can always play them at PHOF or at Expo.

Lisa,

Don't give up the EM fight. So you had a bad first experience. You should hear about my resored 1976 "Card Whiz" fiasco. It was 18 months ago and set me back to the tune of 1800 dollars after I sold it. (It still stings me) We all make mistakes. Like others have said once the game is up and running the game should be operational for years to come. The contacts clean themselves. Just make sure you start a game or two every few weeks so layers of dust don't take over your machine.

Trust me. 2 years ago I was very, very green at this. Now i own 5 EMs and I am slightly intermediate. I know my limitations and I learn something new everyday about the mechanics inside. Just be patient. Your Atlantis might sit for a week or two until someone local can find the time to get out there to help you out. Maybe a steak dinner will entice someone to get out there sooner. At this point you could hire someone to go through the game and get it up to snuff and playing.

After you play the game solid for a month then you can decide if you are going to keep the game or not. There should be several local people that can replace the bottom of your game. Gottlieb was notorious for having horrible bottom wood on their games in 1975. If you were local here to Dallas Texas we would have this guy Adrian rebuilding the bottom of your cabinet. A friend(s) or a few hundred dollars should have your game running and ready to go.

I guess what I am trying to say is don't make any hasty decisions.

#10697 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

swing along - $2500 - philadelphia (pa)
these sell for over 4000 when totally refurbished...
this one, however, will be for sale for quite some time...
image.jpg

Hey look a $500 dollar machine that must have an envelope of cash inside equal to 2000 dollars!

#10717 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

i'm a bit surprised that this palace guard for 475 is still avaiable.... seller might even move a bit since it has sat there for a month...
" target="_blank">hartford.craigslist.org link
image.jpg

I would love to get that game along with this.

ebay.com link: Gottlieb Elite guard Palace pinball Playfield N O S

There is a Palace Guard in Fort Worth but the dude has a Buy it now at 1000 dollars. One of these days I will own a collector quality Royal Guard (preferred) or Palace Guard. I actually think this maybe what I actually set out to do this summer. I will combine a few games and come out with the best result and have pinhead52 paint it up. It really is that good of a game! It is a solid game that has me lose track of time and asking for one more game.

#10742 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Darts- $250. With included beverage shelf.

Whatcha waitin on? I need my own shelf for my Jack and Coke next time I am over.

#10745 9 years ago
Quoted from beadwindow:

Chicago Coin "Riviera".
" target="_blank">portland.craigslist.org link
Don't see many CC pins come up and they seem to have not exactly the best reputation for being fun.

Looks about as fun as 80's wallpapering or 70's shag carpet.

#10748 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

» YouTube video

"Have Mercy! Been waitin on the bus all day! I got my brown paper bag and my drink on hand.." One of the best ZZtop tunes

#10771 9 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Central Park... only $995? phoenix.craigslist.org link

Will consider trades eh? To bad I already have a museum quality Central Park. I would take his Gigi or his Sweet Hearts though and give him my North Star.

#10885 9 years ago

The Royal Guard seems good. Repaint looks good from pictures. That coin door and blue legs would get chucked in the trash. You would think this person would have bought a ball in play card from PBR already. The Gigi seems priced right for a project.

#10888 9 years ago

That is a nice Gridiron at a nice price. Someone will be happy with that game. It should be gone by day's end. 300 Spin Out wouldn't last 5 minutes on the Dallas CL.

#10928 9 years ago

That's a beautiful game Odin! I can't wait to see it and play it!

#10935 9 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

If anyone gets this '53 Gottlieb Grand Slam that's hiding at this estate sale in San Diego, and decides they don't want to keep it, please let me know.
sandiego.craigslist.org link

I like how there is no date on the supposed sale.

#10957 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Woodrail Arabian Knights for $350 in Rancho Cucamonga CA

This game screams for ODIN's attention.

#10961 9 years ago

In Texas that machine would be gone in 15 minutes.

#10991 9 years ago

200 dollars for a Solar City? damn! I should call my family in San Diego but none of them would have room for a pinball machine.

#10996 9 years ago

1200 for what looks to be a VERY nice example is still a nice price
800+400 shipping...
See if you can get a few more pictures

#11018 9 years ago

The El Dorado would be a good game at 800 dollars locally. This is not the example you want to invest in shipping. BG is a 7. PF is a 7.5. Overall players condition.

#11053 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

"Scuba" down San Diego way- $600
" target="_blank">sandiego.craigslist.org link
Scuba.jpg

Looks promising! Need more pics! Get it Odin so you have it as trade bait for me.

#11080 9 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Gtb Aloha for $800 in OR:
" target="_blank">medford.craigslist.org link
Looks pretty clean and a decent price.

I want! I want! I need I need!

#11113 9 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

here is one you don't see every day!
delaware.craigslist.org link

That machine won't last the hour. Priced very very low. Export version, cool looking.

#11174 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

ask and ye shall receive...
» YouTube video

Good lord! It has been 35 years since I saw that PSA last.

#11220 9 years ago
Quoted from cantbfrank:

I should just get this myself, but I am officially out of space , thanks to another nice buy from Stashboy.
southjersey.craigslist.org link

Its not a 1500 dollar game and they made a TON of them.

#11242 9 years ago

Dude you are nuts for not going to look at the Royal Guard.

1 week later
#11320 9 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

* It has a new ball!
* I waxed the playfield!
* I replaced the broken lamps!
* I bought a rubber kit!

I laugh at this as well. It would be like you were selling a car and you typed...
* I put gas in the car
* I put oil in the car
* I cleaned it at the car wash
* New windshield wiper blades.

#11368 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

This looks kind of cool
orangecounty.craigslist.org link

Go get it and fix it!

#11386 9 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Paradise can be had for $350 in Richmond:
" target="_blank">richmond.craigslist.org link
I'm really surprised this would still be available.

I want! I want! I need! I need! I am completely strapped on pinball cash for a long long time.

#11418 9 years ago
_austinp.jpg_austinp.jpg
1 week later
#11487 8 years ago

Man I want that Hi-Dolly. Out of funds. Price is right even with shipping. Oh well.

#11539 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Being that I live near the west coast, I do see quite a few come up for sale. But rarely any that I want.
Plenty of Dave Cristensen "mustache man" machines available though-

Agreed! When I lived in San Diego it was all 73-76 Bally machines.

1 week later
#11604 8 years ago

I got a chuckle when I came across this on a pinball site. I'm like yeah he will give 500 dollars for a 79 Space Walk. Good luck with that.

_WTF.JPG_WTF.JPG
#11611 8 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

A few from the northeast....
" target="_blank">nh.craigslist.org link
Nice looking game, suppose to be fun too, for nice price.
" target="_blank">maine.craigslist.org link
Outer Space art is fun, but not sure about the CC pin.
" target="_blank">maine.craigslist.org link
Another game on my wish list, glass might have issues.

Those are all very nice prices. Space Time is a fun game. It has been about 15 years since I played one but I remember it being fun.

#11640 8 years ago

We will all learn about Cuba and have some food. There's certainly nothing wrong with a little feast on our time.

1 week later
#11667 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Just give me a little advance notice and we will reserve you a room at the inn.
inn.jpeg

Needs a satellite dish.

#11669 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Got that covered.
th.jpeg

Hells yes! Now I can tune to Satellite G4 channel 24 for The Playboy Channel.

#11694 8 years ago

The price is right at 600. Nice deal for someone.

#11742 8 years ago

Ask the seller if he has 25 dollars worth of rusted out crap legs...bent or size doesn't matter. Have him plastic wrap the real legs to the top of the game. When the game arrives woodrail WOOD legs are perfectly wrapped and you can just chuck the crap legs or recycle them.

#11743 8 years ago

That 600 dollars Humpty Dumpty was quite the deal. Congratulations!

#11747 8 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Aren't wood rail playfield glasses Plate Glass (not Tempered)? I would be afraid the legs would break the top glass and then you have lots of shards making damage the rest of the trip.

Then I guess you could wrap the good wood legs underneath the cab then? *shrug* Just brainstorming

#11749 8 years ago

Damn! Very very nice deal then!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hoover, AL
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.98
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Chesapeake, VA
315 posts in this topic match your search for posts by Rat_Tomago. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rat_Tomago.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-em-classics-just-came-up-on-cl?tu=Rat_Tomago and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.