20211104_113300 (resized).jpg
20211104_110835 (resized).jpg
20211103_202710 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2021-11-03-20-49-01 (resized).png
Screenshot_2021-10-11-08-52-23 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hyperball91.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5041 10 years ago

Nice to see a Wild Life for sale. I used to own one many years ago...

#5069 10 years ago

huh, there's a Krull for sale in Denver for 300 bucks that doesn't work. IPDB says only 10 were made?

denver.craigslist.org link

#5071 10 years ago

April Fools? Great. :-/

#5132 10 years ago

This 1978 Space Riders in Denver seems to be in great shape for 850 bucks

#5134 10 years ago

Wow, to think I bought a High Hand many years ago for about 80 bucks. I wouldn't buy one for $875

#5194 10 years ago

Holy Hell, I shoulda kept my old Card Whiz. I can't remember how much I sold it for, but I'm sure it was only for about $250.
Albeit that was back in about 1992. How prices change huh? 5 grand, they're kidding!

#5198 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

yea, see my edit... smells scammy to me, especially since they are encouraging shipping...

Great, so CL is full of scammers. Who woulda guessed?

#5248 10 years ago

Here's a nice old flipperless woodrail from 1950 for sale in Denver for a grand.

#5273 10 years ago

Nice one PMcGee. Cool story how you got it. 80 bucks? Score!
I just played a quick virtual version of 300 to remind me how it plays. Not bad, and it reminds me of Centigrade 37.

#5322 10 years ago

Cool, take lots of photos of it for IPDB even if you don't buy it.

#5325 10 years ago

I had a feeling you'd buy it

#5353 10 years ago

wow Dirt, you're up late scouring Craigslist.
There's a 1974 Williams 'Big Ben' for 500 bucks in Denver.

And a few other machines as well...

A 1977 Bally 'Night Rider' for 250 bucks. Probably an SS?
fortcollins.craigslist.org link

A 1980 Game Plan 'Super Nova' for 800 bucks.

#5406 10 years ago

It's not a hot dog, but there's a 1974 Williams Lucky Ace for 300 bucks near Denver.

And a 72 Bally Little Joe as well if you want to spend 3 times as much

1 week later
#5526 9 years ago

There's a 1973 Williams 'Darling' at a yard sale in Denver this weekend.
Might be a good buy for somebody if the seller doesn't ask much for it.

Darling Pin (1973 Williams).jpgDarling Pin (1973 Williams).jpg

#5552 9 years ago

Here's a funny ad to read from Denver / Fort Collins. No idea what the 'vintage pinball' is though.
fortcollins.craigslist.org link

#5554 9 years ago

yep, I just hope it's not a chit pinball

#5556 9 years ago

There's a 1961 Gottlieb 'Foto Finish' at an estate sale near Denver this weekend.
Might be a good machine for somebody to grab. Besides, 1961 was a great year.

Foto Finish (1961 Gottlieb).jpgFoto Finish (1961 Gottlieb).jpg

#5557 9 years ago

A 1973 Williams OXO in Denver for a mere 170 bucks?
Oh look, one of those scam gmail addresses I was warned about. Great

OXO (1973 Williams).jpgOXO (1973 Williams).jpg

1 week later
#5596 9 years ago

Here's a nice old 1962 Williams 'Mardi Gras' for 300 bucks in Denver. Could be a good fixer upper.
I'd buy it myself to fix up if I had the bucks. One day.

Mardi Gras (1962 Williams).jpgMardi Gras (1962 Williams).jpg

#5609 9 years ago

wow, a Magnotron for 50 bucks? Hell. I used to play Duotron to death when I was a teen, as it was the only pin in town, so it was the pinball that got me wanting to own my own some day and sparked my interest in Pinballs back in the late 70's. (Magnotron is the 4 player version of it)
I'll have to drive down to Texas one day to play it if you end up getting it in your collection 2Flipped Out.
Edit, sorry it sold. Oh well, somebody got a nice cheap machine.

#5613 9 years ago

Yep, lol. There's a Revenge From Mars, Congo, Paragon and a Firepower all for sale in Denver right now. (not EM's I know)
If I had a nice fat wallet full of Benjamins, I'd be making road trips every day. Sigh

#5617 9 years ago

Here's a 1973 Williams 'Gulfstream' in Denver for 300 bucks. Might be a good fixer-upper.

GulfStream - bg.jpgGulfStream - bg.jpg
GulfStream - pf.jpgGulfStream - pf.jpg

and 2 cheap woodrail bingo machines as well. Probably from the same guy?

#5650 9 years ago

LOL, yeah right. Doesn't look gold plated to me either...

#5708 9 years ago

Hit The Deck is an interesting machine. I nearly bought one back in the early 90's but it didn't have a back glass so I let it pass. I say interesting as it's an EM but the score reels were painted black with red LED style numbers painted on them. But the one for sale in the ad looks to be the normal black on white reels? Must have been 2 versions I guess.

#5711 9 years ago

ah okay, that makes sense, there wouldn't be an alternate version then. That 'Hit The Deck' I saw many years ago was the only one I've ever seen, and I haven't seen a Neptune, the add-a-ball version.

#5715 9 years ago

That much huh?

Pin Sale.jpgPin Sale.jpg

#5732 9 years ago

Here's a real cheapie in Denver. 100 bucks for a Drop-A-Card (1971 Gottlieb)
It looks to be in really sad shape and needs some loving.

Drop-A-Card (1971 Gottlieb).jpgDrop-A-Card (1971 Gottlieb).jpg

Plus there's a Spanish Sonic machine called Prospector from 1977 going for $450 that sounds okay.

[ IPDB photo ]

Prospector (1977 Sonic).jpgProspector (1977 Sonic).jpg

2 weeks later
#5909 9 years ago

Here's a World Series (72 Gottlieb) outside Denver going for $750. Add-a-Ball and only 775 made.
Might be a good resto project for someone.

cosprings.craigslist.org link

World Series (72 Gtlb).jpgWorld Series (72 Gtlb).jpg

#5938 9 years ago

Here's a 1957 Gottlieb "Majestic" woodie for 500 bucks near Denver at a garage sale that starts in an hour. Terrible photo the seller put up, but it could be okay. At least the lights work.

Majestic (1957 Gottlieb).jpgMajestic (1957 Gottlieb).jpg

1 week later
#6123 9 years ago

wow o-din, that old things a bit rough around the edges.
I bet you wish you had one of these modern models back in the day, I know I certainly do!

Motoped 50cc.jpgMotoped 50cc.jpg

#6125 9 years ago

Cool. For me it was motocross. Here's me at 17 back in '78 with my pride and joy that I rode to death. Great bike.

1977 Suzuki RM125B.jpg1977 Suzuki RM125B.jpg

#6128 9 years ago

Still riding?? I wish, but no, I'm too old now Yeah I loved my RM, had a fantastic time on it, but like jr above, if I rode one now I'd probably kill myself trying to do wheelies like I used to.

#6130 9 years ago

I know what you're sayin'. I miss my motocross days. I ride a nice 29'er mountain bike nowadays. I found out the hard way how deadly my hydraulic disk brakes are. I went straight over the bars into the dirt. Gotta learn to squeeze em gentle!
ps. thanks for all the thumbs up on my old pic guys. Appreciate it.

#6132 9 years ago

Good to hear, sorry about your leg though. I rode a friends KTM 370 back in '02. Great machine. Tons of power and I really enjoyed it. He had a CRF450 that he modded quite a bit. That was fantastic fun but powerful as hell. Not for the feint of heart.

#6246 9 years ago

Anybody have a "Drop A Card" ('71 Gottlieb) they need some parts for?
Here's a machine being parted out just down the road from me. Another pin bites the dust.

cosprings.craigslist.org link

edit: maybe I should cross-post this into the EM parts wanted thread

#6346 9 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

OMG this is a riot.
1975 Near Mint Gottlieb WedgeHead $4000 (Delray Beach)FL
miami.craigslist.org link

Hells Bells ! I burst out laughing when I read "4 grand" then the bit about "perfect shape" and "needs Windex"
I wasn't aware that Windex was a magical potion that made old pinball machines as good as new!!
I'm gonna rush out and buy some now!

#6363 9 years ago

I'd say you're right MikeO. The pink, yellow and black match Flying Carpet.

#6402 9 years ago

There's a "Prospector" pin going in Denver this morning for $375 that sounds pretty good.
Even comes with a new set of rubbers. No photo but I assume it's the 1977 Spanish Sonic machine.

#6416 9 years ago

There's a rare Spanish "Torpedo!!" pin going in Denver this morning for $1200 that looks quite nice.
An EM with chimes and an electronic sound board. That's different. Needs some fixing but has a schematic at least.

Torpedo!! (1976 Recel).jpgTorpedo!! (1976 Recel).jpg

#6419 9 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

It does look to be in good shape. I've played the virtual pinball version and always thought it was fun. A bit pricey, but cool theme and likely plays well.

There's a virtual version of it? For which sim? Thanks for letting me know. I'll have to go and find it now...

#6434 9 years ago

Here's a cheap pin for someone, a 1971 Williams "Doodle Bug" in Denver for only 200 bucks.

Doodle Bug (1971 Williams).jpgDoodle Bug (1971 Williams).jpg

1 week later
#6720 9 years ago

Nice steaks I BBQ'd myself a nice ribeye last night as the wife is away interstate working so I'm batching at the moment. I didn't think to take a photo to show you guys.
and yeah, they're not cheap, like 16 bucks a pound now at Costco.

1 week later
#7051 9 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

1964 Williams Heat Wave - $375 (Colorado Springs)

That's just down the road from me! Wish I had some $$ to go and get it. Looks like a nice project machine.

#7077 9 years ago

Yes Pin-it, I noticed. If I had the $$ I'd grab it. You could always buy it and I'll store it at my house for you to come and get at your leisure.

#7091 9 years ago

huh, I was painting a 4 Roses back-glass in Photoshop a few weeks ago for something to do, then this pops up. Weird

4 weeks later
#7442 9 years ago

I was just thinking about Chris last night as I hadn't seen him post for a while. I don't know him personally but have always enjoyed reading his posts. I hope you recover soon Chris and we all hear from you again soon.

3 weeks later
#7642 9 years ago

haha, tell me about it. I'm a computer tech and when people call me on the phone and I ask what PC they have they say "its a Pentium with Microsoft on it"

#7694 9 years ago

Looks okay. I assume the Abra-Ca-Dabra playfield pic wasn't supposed to be in there....

#7696 9 years ago

Yeah I noticed the stick on stars... a few fell off. Some people. sigh
I found the Abra ad/horror story... 400 bucks and pulled from the trash? Okaaaay.

1 month later
#8129 9 years ago

I wonder if that's the one I looked at back in '91 for 150 bucks? lol. It didn't have a backglass back then so maybe Rory bought it and put in an old backglass from some other old dunger? Who knows
but 3200?? he's dreamin'

#8155 9 years ago

Welcome back Chris. Glad to hear you're feeling better. A lot of us missed you

1 month later
#8745 9 years ago

yep, it is nice having you back Chris. I missed all your posts while you were gone but you've caught back up in a hurry!

#8772 9 years ago

mmm I'd love that Sky Divers. I spent months restoring that back glass in Photoshop so this pin has special meaning for me now. I'll have to buy one some day.

#8776 9 years ago

well thank you very much Chris. Certainly appreciated. When I get in the market to buy some pins it'll be nice to have some pinsider contacts.

1 week later
#8993 9 years ago

No idea what it is, but its a Zaccaria game. Those 2 pop bumpers give it away as Combat has them too Mid 70's? Looks nice though, go and buy it.

#8994 9 years ago

Is it Aerobatics by Zaccaria? (1977) I only have a backglass pic, not the playfield so I can't be sure, but the planes are the same so it must be.

#8996 9 years ago

Yep it is. Just checked on IPDB. So what do I win o-din?

#8998 9 years ago

on the way in I hope, then I'll play all your pins. deal

#9007 9 years ago

sorry 'bout that Hoov. You can sneak in through the screen door right behind me.

1 week later
#9228 9 years ago

sounds good for 100 bucks!

1 week later
#9401 9 years ago

Might be a good one for bellbrand to rush over and grab?

#9407 9 years ago

Hopefully you're the first caller and you get it bellbrand. Good luck!

1 week later
#9820 9 years ago

You recycling now o-din? We've seen that avatar pic a few months back.
I look forward to seeing what new avatar you come up with next, lol

#9823 9 years ago

yes, nice game Chris, but San Diego is a long road trip from your joint. Be sure to pick me up on your way

#9826 9 years ago

lol Chris, good reply. A hearse and visiting the kingdom of o-din. Here we come!

#10022 9 years ago

I used to own a Wild Life many years ago. I wouldn't mind getting another one some day, but yeah, that cabinet needs a lick of paint...

1 week later
#10177 9 years ago

huh, thats funny that was posted as I just happen to be moving to Grand Junction in 2 weeks time.
I'll have to find out how many Pinsiders are there for me to look up.

#10208 9 years ago

lol Chris, I hear ya. Snowed all last week here non-stop and we got buried a bit. My wife couldn't even get her car out of the driveway yesterday, as it's too slippery. Had to get towed out. Hope she can get out tonight. The suns out for a change, so maybe...

1 week later
#10575 9 years ago

The Airport cab artwork is pretty basic Chris. Make yourself a stencil, spray it and it'll be a good pin for 200 bucks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 12.00
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hoover, AL
$ 24.98
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hyperball91.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-em-classics-just-came-up-on-cl?tu=Hyperball91 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.