20211104_113300 (resized).jpg
20211104_110835 (resized).jpg
20211103_202710 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2021-11-03-20-49-01 (resized).png
Screenshot_2021-10-11-08-52-23 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chippewa-Pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8074 9 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Pittsburgh is flowing.
Wms Lunar Shot - $695 (Lower Burrell)
pittsburgh.craigslist.org link

I've dealt with the guy in Lower Burrell several times over the years. Nice guy and easy to deal with. He buys, repairs, sells as a hobby.

1 week later
#8125 9 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Gtb Wishing Well in PA:
" target="_blank">pittsburgh.craigslist.org link
(this must belong to another collector)

He's a buyer/seller. Nice guy.

3 weeks later
#8560 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

not an em pinball, but something i think we all liked back in the day...
rock em sock em robots!
" target="_blank">philadelphia.craigslist.org link

rockmsockm.jpg 14 KB

That was a blast to play. She found one for sale a few years ago and gave it to me for Christmas.

#8572 9 years ago
Quoted from Robotoes:

Is Spinout any good? Looks like a total bore and I've seen a few pop up in the last few months.

I picked one up about a month ago. I agree that by the looks of it, it doesn't look like there's much to do, but I really enjoy it. I wanted to add a roto so I gave this a try from a local CL add. The pin I looked at needed a good cleaning, but otherwise was in great shape and cleaned up beautifully (see pics on the next to last or last page of the thread 'Show us your EM pins'). You have to get 4 numbers lit in a row to get a free game (numbers 1-7 can be lit). The catch is that there's only one number 4 on the entire roto, so you have to get the roto to spin (easily done) so the 4 is visible in one of the two openings and then hit it before you spin the roto again. Get all number lit except 4 and then hit the 4... pop-pop-pop! I don't think it would be great as your only pin, but it's great in my small lineup of seven pins.

6 months later
#12217 8 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Team One for $850 in NY:
hudsonvalley.craigslist.org link

If I didn't already have ACD, I'll be in the car!

#12268 8 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Gtb Atlantis in Nashville for $2800 (with some proud owners apparently):
nashville.craigslist.org link

I sure do want an Atlantis, but...

1 month later
#12639 8 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

So thinking about my latest Spin a Card acquisition, 1000 miles each way.. What's the furthest any of you have personally driven to get a machine. This is a record for me. I have routinely done 300 to 350 each way and purchased from further to have the machines delivered but this is my longest pinball motivated road trip.

You have me beat by more than double. My farthest was a little over 400 miles. Like you, I combined it with a family visit in the area for a few days.

One day round trip farthest was 750 miles... about 13 total hours in the vehicle.

#12697 8 years ago

pittsburgh.craigslist.org link

Pittsburgh, PA. Generic ad with a pic of a Zaccaria Moon Flight. Sure has a colorful playfield!

#12698 8 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

" target="_blank">pittsburgh.craigslist.org link
Pittsburgh, PA. Generic ad with a pic of a Zaccaria Moon Flight. Sure has a colorful playfield!

Paul Bunyan, Supersonic, Moulin Rouge & MIBS in the pics too.

#12706 8 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

always wanted a moon flight looks cool

Maybe give him a call to see if you can get it for a good price. I can have "Rob & Drew's pinball delivery company" bring it to you. Coincidentally, we specialize in free delivery to your area when we have a pin that needs painted!

#12717 8 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

" target="_blank">hudsonvalley.craigslist.org link
Very nice Team One, been in a home since about 1990, $650. Man I hate the artwork, but this is one of the best playing AAB pins of the late 70's.

Condition looks great. Well worth a few extra dollars to get the killer artwork on ACD.

2 weeks later
#13037 8 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

I had it locked in for pickup then the seller started a bidding war
I dropped out, hate to play games

00E0E_2FarfXLLMbR_600x450.jpg

You finally bought your avatar some clothes. Nice!! I almost had to mark it NSFW before.

#13040 8 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

he was a bit bear.... they are called ugly wedgeheads quite fitting considering I only have wedgeheads..
rob how are those 2 new games? getting a lot of play?

They sure are getting a lot of play. I just walk back and forth and play all 3... game after game after game. Couldn't be happier!

3 weeks later
#13308 8 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Way too "girlie girl" for me. If I found one, it would be an instant flip.

I wouldn't trade my 'girlie girl' C37 for anything. It's balanced out by my manly ACD and bubbly Atlantis. Those cover the whole spectrum!

6 months later
#14753 8 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Austin TX craigslist had several this morning. Card Trix, Volley, Central Park, High Hand, 4 Roses. $600 each or so.
austin.craigslist.org link

3 pins I would like to have. Figures they're in Texas.... Volley, High Hand, Sure shot.

3 weeks later
#14947 8 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

I've bagged a few good CL deals too. Several, thanks to this thread. Keep looking and be patient.

Agree! Was looking and looking for an Atlantis and found mine outside of NYC from a CL post in this thread. It helps that my daughter lived in the city.

3 weeks later
#15088 7 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

Not on CL but someone sent me pics of a Ship Ahoy at a yard sale in Toluca Lake (Burbank area) of Los Angeles. Asking a hefty $1250. We have one so I didn't even try but if any of you guys are interested I can get an address or more info. I'm guessing it gets cheaper as the weekend progresses.

Cool that it's the AAB version. Looks like the tag says "Early 60's". lol.

#15090 7 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

Yup, they're really pushing the "Produced for 1 year specifically for NY and Wisconsin who had passed laws banning Winning Replay Games. The law was later repealed and the game moved out of production." And they added this little tidbit "With No Winning Games...Gottlieb added more bells to this game so it is extra active to earn your quarter! "

Well that's makes it worth the asking price then!

1 week later
#15114 7 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Ok gang, A SkyJump that needs a home, novel lock used on the cab . Boilerman says he's over his limit.
easternshore.craigslist.org link

He ALWAYS says that but can't refuse!

Would love to add a Free Fall / Sky Jump, but no trips planned out there any time soon.

2 months later
#15518 7 years ago

I saw a garage sale ad in the paper that said they had pinball machines for sale so I stopped by.

All 3 pins were in pretty nice shape so I thought I'd pass them along in case anyone was interested. Please PM me and I can give you the guys name and phone number. Location is about 30 minutes north of the Pittsburgh airport.

He said "Prices are negotiable. I would discount significantly on a package deal if someone wants 2 or all 3."

Williams Hot Line - $700
Williams Heat Wave - $850
Gottlieb Sing Along - $1200

Don't shoot the messenger!

Rick_-_Sing_Along_head_(resized).jpgRick_-_Sing_Along_head_(resized).jpg

Rick_-_Sing_Along_playfield_(resized).jpgRick_-_Sing_Along_playfield_(resized).jpg

#15519 7 years ago

Rick_-_Heat_Wave_head_(resized).jpgRick_-_Heat_Wave_head_(resized).jpg

Rick_-_Heat_Wave_playfield_(resized).jpgRick_-_Heat_Wave_playfield_(resized).jpg

#15520 7 years ago

Rick_-_Hot_Line_head_(resized).jpgRick_-_Hot_Line_head_(resized).jpg

Rick_-_Hot_Line_playfield_(resized).jpgRick_-_Hot_Line_playfield_(resized).jpg

#15524 7 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

you need to snag that sing along for me !!

I'd be glad to Dave. I think you're due for a trip to my house! You can check out the Jacks Open I just got. I think you'll like it. I don't think the backglass was ever removed... there's a wooden block in place inside the head at the top. I have the top side of the playfield tore down right now to give it a thorough cleaning. Play meter says 28,000. Very slight ball arch wear so it actually may be a true number of plays. I'm still working on the guy you got the Egg Head from who has all those pins that him and his brother are eventually selling off. Email me and let me know if you want to proceed with the Sing Along. Real nice guy to talk to. I'm sure he'll send any pics you want.

Overall, I thought the Heat Wave and Sing Along were in pretty nice shape. The playfield on the Hot Line was decent. I hadn't played one before... fun pin!

3 months later
#15895 7 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

Here is what looks like an excellent original condition Gottlieb Sure Shot at the Jersey shore location.
jerseyshore.craigslist.org link

Wow. That looks really nice. Who wants to pick it up for me?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 24.98
Machine - For Sale
Chesapeake, VA
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chippewa-Pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-em-classics-just-came-up-on-cl?tu=Chippewa-Pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.