20211104_113300 (resized).jpg
20211104_110835 (resized).jpg
20211103_202710 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2021-11-03-20-49-01 (resized).png
Screenshot_2021-10-11-08-52-23 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
There are 17,460 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 350.
#151 11 years ago

How about a Mars Trek? I am closer. Way closer.

orangecounty.craigslist.org link

#152 11 years ago

That's not one of the six games that guy in Iowa was selling on CL about 3 weeks ago? He had them all broken down in his garage with clutter all around them. Terrible pics but he wanted big money. He had a Sky Jump in the mix.

#153 11 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

That's not one of the six games that guy in Iowa was selling on CL about 3 weeks ago? He had them all broken down in his garage with clutter all around them. Terrible pics but he wanted big money. He had a Sky Jump in the mix.

Maybe, Can't say for sure though. Some people around here really laid into him in other CL posts. I really don't know what happened there.

#154 11 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

How about a Mars Trek? I am closer. Way closer.
orangecounty.craigslist.org link

Price is a bit steep, but Mars Trek is a surprisingly fun game! And the backglass and playfield are always 9.5+ on Sonic games. Best clearcoat I've seen, and they did it back in the 70s!

#155 10 years ago

Woodrails in Mystic:

newlondon.craigslist.org link

#156 10 years ago

And another woodrail-

losangeles.craigslist.org link

2 weeks later
#157 10 years ago

Gottlieb Hot Shot pinball machine - $300 (Montvale, nj)
newjersey.craigslist.org link

Diamond jack - $450 (lebanon, pa) some wear. <-Price update $375
harrisburg.craigslist.org link

#158 10 years ago

^^^

sent the poster an email on the hot shot... let's see what i get back...

#159 10 years ago

Wish I were closer Pin-it, I called on the Diamond, nice guy, no bull. Can't do the 4 hour one way drive right now due to a back injury. No lock down bar on the game, but otherwise just cosmetic condition issues for those good with an artist brush! Forgot to mention, he dropped the price to $375 now!

#160 10 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

Wish I were closer Pin-it, I called on the Diamond, nice guy, no bull. Can't do the 4 hour one way drive right now due to a back injury. No lock down bar on the game, but otherwise just cosmetic condition issues for those good with an artist brush!

if it was a kod instead of a diamond jack, i'd be calling right now... dunno why, but i've never been able to get into aab games...

#161 10 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

he dropped the price to $375 now!

I played that one at Vic Camps ^ nice player for $375.

#162 10 years ago

yea, would have been a good deal, though the playfield has a lot of wear down by the flippers, artwork is pretty much gone to bare wood, very sad. I haven't kept up on the ads due to my injury, but here's another one that looked decent :
newyork.craigslist.org link

Aladdin's Castle and Post Time for $300 (each? or both?)

#163 10 years ago

^^^

c'mon man, heal faster... gotta get back in the game...

#164 10 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

Alladin's Castle and Post Time for $300 (each? or both?)

Not sure myself ^< In the know, probably each, someone who has no clue ,both.

#165 10 years ago

Gottlieb top card pinball machine - $600 (Cape may court house) < court house?? Whos selling it ,a Judge?
I see there is an Atlantis just right of it. Not for sale.

southjersey.craigslist.org link

#166 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Gottlieb top card pinball machine - $600 (Cape may court house) < court house?? Whos selling it ,a Judge?
I see there is an Atlantis just right of it. Not for sale.
southjersey.craigslist.org link

Could be seized property???

#167 10 years ago

lol... no, "cape may courthouse" is the actual name of a town...

edit: sent him an email too... maybe this will be a good day, since i came home from allentown with all my money still in my pocket...

#168 10 years ago

Or a convict needing to pay a fine.^

#169 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

"cape may courthouse" is the actual name of a town...

Figures, but at least we got a laugh out of it.

#170 10 years ago

^^^

lol, yea...

well, the "cape may county courthouse" is actually located in "cape may courthouse", that's how it got its name... tiny little town, bordered by the garden state parkway on one side and route 9 on the other... if anyone is familiar with going real south on the gsp, it's in the area where the 3 traffic lights are...

#171 10 years ago

Being I was originally from Jersey I can say "typical Jersey" ^
N.west Jersey has a road named "shades of death"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shades_Of_Death_Road

Shades_of_Death.JPGShades_of_Death.JPG

#172 10 years ago

^^^

lol! somehow, i'm not surprised...

reminds me of a road swmbo and i came across in a little shore town (forget which one, might not have even been in jersey)... road sign said "retirement way" and right underneath it was a "dead end" sign...

no word yet from either of my emails...

#173 10 years ago

Near Atlanta? You may want to pick this one up for $150:
atlanta.craigslist.org link

3I23F93J55N65J75M5d5a3f98d0f7d4461fe9..jpg3I23F93J55N65J75M5d5a3f98d0f7d4461fe9..jpg

#174 10 years ago

Surfside clued me in on this one-

Just got it home. Aren't these things supposed to come with legs? That fact helped cut the price in half.
Oh well, more junk for the garage.

DSCN1400.JPGDSCN1400.JPG

#176 10 years ago

Love the description in the ad "Taxi is a pinball machine."

#177 10 years ago

Glad I went for the Klondike!

#178 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Glad I went for the Klondike!

CONGRATS ON THE KLONDIKE! I have a few sets of repro slot reel strips. PM me if you would like a set.

#180 10 years ago

madison.craigslist.org link

Nice Top Score in Edgerton, WI

#181 10 years ago

Holy crap, I live in Edgerton. Looks nice but the cabinet looks to have been repainted.
Alex

#182 10 years ago

It's kind of hard to tell with pics but that could be a nice original cabinet (head) that looks new or a tastefully done re-paint. The graphics match IPDB.

#183 10 years ago

I know who this is now. There are surprisingly a few collectors in my small town. Including myself I know of 5 and our town is only 5400 people. This guy was pretty heavy into it for awhile but I think he got frustrated trying to keep them maintained. Not a guy that likes to do it himself.

My friend has a 300 (4 player version) and I like the game. It's fun and different from anything else I own. I don't think $600 is too bad for this Top Score. My dilemma is I'm at a one in one out policy now. It would be nice to have a later multi-player EM again. As much as I like it though, Top Score wouldn't be one I'd sacrifice a current machine for. I have my eye on a couple others and am really struggling with the sacrifice to make it happen part. Space and money are always my biggest setbacks. Or maybe they just keep me in check.
Alex

#184 10 years ago

I know what you mean. I've had a 300 and even though it's fun to play it wouldn't be a keeper for me. But to some, maybe.

#185 10 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Or maybe they just keep me in check.

Truth! but add "time" in there too.

#186 10 years ago

Yes! Time too. I told myself over the Winter as soon as it got warm I was going to start working on a bunch of my projects. So far it seems like there has been nothing but distractions to keep that from happening. It's hard to initiate a conversation with the wife to convince her I need to buy another machine when you can barely walk through my gameroom. Pitch and bat all tore apart and random parts everywhere. This hobby is a sickness though. You always thirst for one more.

I did get a little break though. I was going to add a link to this post for a decent Williams Big Strike for sale by Milwaukee. I've always liked that game and it being available nearby at a fair price was almost tortuous. I was actually relieved this morning to see the ad had been deleted.
Alex

#187 10 years ago

I hear you Alex. I have some more room, but not time or money. Yet I keep looking for something new? I wouldn't call it a sickness though. I think it goes well beyond that.

#188 10 years ago

You guys are great!

#189 10 years ago

1961 "Hollywood"- This one even includes a place to set your beer down.

#190 10 years ago

I like it. My Jungle has that same funky mid-century modern cabinet. It looks great next to my 1960 Serenade. Designed months apart but such a contrast. One wood rail with reel scoring and one with the crazy mod cabinet and light scoring. Williams made 10 with that design in 1960-1961. Rob Berk (Pinball Expo co-founder) has all of them.
Black Jack
Bo Bo
Caravelle
Darts
Highways
Holly wood
Jungle
Magic Clock
Music Man
Viking

Alex

1 week later
#191 10 years ago
#192 10 years ago

Go get it o-din you *KNOW* you want it!

3F33N43Ha5K75H95Jfd5q0832c8b88049126d..jpg3F33N43Ha5K75H95Jfd5q0832c8b88049126d..jpg

#193 10 years ago

Ohhh Mannn!

#194 10 years ago

If I still lived in So. Cal I would be all over that listing.

#195 10 years ago

There are some deals to be had around here still.

#196 10 years ago

1961 williams ten spot pinball - $700 (pottsville)
reading.craigslist.org link

craigslist.JPGcraigslist.JPG

#197 10 years ago

1961 williams ten spot pinball

th-10.jpegth-10.jpeg

#198 10 years ago

Vintage 1964 Gottlieb Happy Clown pinball machine - $350 (Duncansville)

altoona.craigslist.org link

craigslist2.JPGcraigslist2.JPG

#199 10 years ago

When EMs are listed here at good prices 200-800 dollars in Dallas/Fortworth they are gone within 15 min.

#200 10 years ago

What game is this?
sandiego.craigslist.org link

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.98
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hoover, AL
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 17,460 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 350.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-em-classics-just-came-up-on-cl/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.