20211104_113300 (resized).jpg
20211104_110835 (resized).jpg
20211103_202710 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2021-11-03-20-49-01 (resized).png
Screenshot_2021-10-11-08-52-23 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
There are 17,460 posts in this topic. You are on page 344 of 350.
#17151 5 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Don't like the left flipper arrangement on Captain Fantastic. Didn't like it 40 years ago either.

Restored one remembering the gameplay more fondly than it actually is. WAY too easy IMO. Snoozefest.

#17152 5 years ago

Sounds like a Pinsider

#17154 5 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

Jack's Open anyone?
philadelphia.craigslist.org link

I saw that too. Looks nice I would like to have that game. What are your thoughts on the price?

#17155 5 years ago
Quoted from Skidave:

I saw that too. Looks nice I would like to have that game. What are your thoughts on the price?

Not bad. Not fully restored of course, but decent. Especially having the Repro glass. Maybe offer a thousand bucks?

#17156 5 years ago
Quoted from Skidave:

Seems like a fair price for the condition. That's not an easy game to find in any condition.

#17157 5 years ago

Fairly priced deals around Balitmore:

Williams Lady Luck $300 looks nice
baltimore.craigslist.org link

Royal Flush $400
baltimore.craigslist.org link

#17158 5 years ago
Quoted from Skidave:

Right now 1970’s drop target games are hot. 1200 with a reproduction backglass is fair. I always look at it like this, if I found a descent one in a basement odds are it’ll need a glass or a repaint. Glass is 275-295 and cabinet is a lot of labor and patience. If this game needs nothing, plug and play, 1200 is very reasonable . I got 1500 for my Lucky Hand, plug & play, new glass, real nice repainted cabinet .

#17159 5 years ago

#lucky-hand has a low production of 610 while Jacks Open has a much larger (almost 5 times) run. I still think that it is over priced compared with other card themed pins. IMO

#17160 5 years ago

This is a classic, but not an EM. Not sure where else to post, but I know a lot of people like Mata Hari.

Pittsburgh:

pittsburgh.craigslist.org link

#17161 5 years ago
Quoted from Skidave:

This is a classic, but not an EM. Not sure where else to post, but I know a lot of people like Mata Hari.
Pittsburgh:

You think they would take the time to clear it off and take some better pictures. The playfield condition is somewhat important when considering what to offer, no?

#17162 5 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

You think they would take the time to clear it off and take some better pictures. The playfield condition is somewhat important when considering what to offer, no?

Offer to take a better picture?

#17163 5 years ago
Quoted from Skidave:

Pittsburgh:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-early-ss-classics-just-came-up-on-cl

This would be the thread, but it fizzled out.

#17164 5 years ago

I'm on the fence on whether to go check out this one. What do you think?

allentown.craigslist.org link

#17165 5 years ago

I’m not a Williams guy but played Little Chief as a kid when it came out. Looks in very good condition and playfield should clean up very nice. Throw 350 on the glass and load it up.

#17166 5 years ago
Quoted from Skidave:

Pittsburgh:

Just made an offer below his asking price. Let’s see if I get a response. Cabinet looks nice.

#17167 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Just made an offer below his asking price. Let’s see if I get a response. Cabinet looks nice.

The displays seem good from the new pics he posted. Seems to have potential at that price. Good luck! It's on the wrong side of the state for me.

#17168 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Good luck. I'm not interested, but curious if you get it. I'd be curious on the price (if you PM me, I'll keep it confidential). I hope you get a good deal.

I'm on the hunt for a Supersonic to work on that is not totally trashed. People think their 'items' are worth too much many times.

1 week later
#17169 5 years ago

erie.craigslist.org link

Neptune ad (resized).pngNeptune ad (resized).png
#17170 5 years ago

This seller makes Ro-Go sound like a superstar. What are you waiting for?

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Ro Go / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1973
Production: 3,075
Cost: $1300
Location: Concord / Pleasant Hill / Martinez (San Francisco), CA
Contact/Link: sfbay.craigslist.org link

Condition: "Ro Go Pinball Machine is presented as a cult science fiction and fantasy game with echoes of Xena: Warrior Princess!"

GREAT SUMMER GIFT FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY - 4 PLAYER!

Here is my Ro Go Pinball Machine 1974.
Very nice condition with a very nice cabinet with super bright "MINT" Original Back Glass!

Machine was completely shopped and gone through top to bottom.

The Best Feature is the Lucky Horseshoe Feature in center of the game.
Ball enters horseshoe channel only by the flipper shot through the left or right open tip of the horseshoe. Rollover in each entry adds 1,000 to score and advances BONUS 1,000. But, if ball is propelled across top button, another 5,000 is scored, BONUS advanced 5,000 and Lights up SPECIAL! Special = Free Game!

In 1974 when you were playing machines like Ro Go, 70's singer Carl Douglas with his One Hit Wonder: "Kung Fu Fighting" was playing all the time on the radio!

. Works Perfect
. 4 Players
. It can take Quarters but it is Set on Free Play
. I have a 100% rating with EBAY
. Master the full Viking Experience

"Original Ro Go Art by the Amazing Dave Christensen"

Great pinball machine for the pinball lover would look great in your Business, garage or game room. If you always wanted a restored vintage pinball machine in your home or business, what are you waiting for?

Call me with any questions. I will totally help load and breakdown this game for you to ship out or help load in your car or truck!

$1300

*This is definitely a "Viking Quest!""

#17171 5 years ago
Quoted from Ace24:

erie.craigslist.org link
[quoted image]

Neptune is a great player, if I didn’t have a minty one I’d be calling Buffalo for directions.

#17172 5 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Neptune is a great player, if I didn’t have a minty one I’d be calling Buffalo for directions.

seems like a sweet deal. too many pics to be a scam

#17173 5 years ago

$600 for a pretty clean looking Quartette woodrail. For those that can't handle two inch flippers, this one's got four of them.

orangecounty.craigslist.org link

#17174 5 years ago

Mustache man strikes again!

#17175 5 years ago

Hoist that Jolly Roger.

#17176 5 years ago

Landline only alert! Heat Wave.

losangeles.craigslist.org link

#17177 5 years ago

hey gang.

due to circumstances, i’m clearing out most of my stuff. i can’t stand for long periods of time any longer, and i can’t deal with the work anymore. this doesn’t make me real happy, but it is the way that life has worked out. suggestion to all: don’t break your leg off and shatter it. it doesn’t end well.

southjersey.craigslist.org link

price is negotiable for one of y’all. i just want to clear this stuff out, it is painful to look at it and not be able to do anything with it.

#17178 5 years ago

Bummer dude.. . Good luck with your sale!

Quoted from ccotenj:

hey gang.
due to circumstances, i’m clearing out most of my stuff. i can’t stand for long periods of time any longer, and i can’t deal with the work anymore. this doesn’t make me real happy, but it is the way that life has worked out. suggestion to all: don’t break your leg off and shatter it. it doesn’t end well.
price is negotiable for one of y’all. i just want to clear this stuff out, it is painful to look at it and not be able to do anything with it.

#17179 5 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

hey gang.

Can you play pinball seated on a stool?
Man, sorry about your bad experience and continuing problems with your leg.
You were really going there for a while.
I remember you posting all the work you were doing on "Magic City". The "4-Square" was once Vic Camp's. Maybe he'll want it back. He also sold his "Royal Guard", and says he misses it. But, he's pretty much out of room.

#17180 5 years ago

Sorry to see you sell your collection Chris but life extends beyond pinball. Wishing you the best in whatever comes your way.

#17181 5 years ago

Can you play pinball seated on a stool?
Man, sorry about your bad experience and continuing problems with your leg.
You were really going there for a while.
I remember you posting all the work you were doing on "Magic City". The "4-Square" was once Vic Camp's. Maybe he'll want it back. He also sold his "Royal Guard", and says he misses it. But, he's pretty much out of room.</blockquote

I sent him a pm 10 minutes after his post went up.
Hope to hear back.

#17182 5 years ago

I sent him a pm 10 minutes after his post went up.
Hope to hear back.

#17183 5 years ago

Chris,
Best wishes.............. Get well Soon.
Missed not seeing your posts.
John

#17184 5 years ago
Quoted from Ace24:

erie.craigslist.org link
[quoted image]

A buddy of mine snagged this after I shared the link. THANKS. Neptune is a great game. Good price point

#17185 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

A buddy of mine snagged this after I shared the link. THANKS. Neptune is a great game. Good price point

You're welcome. I thought hard about going to get it myself before I made the post.

#17186 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: 2 in 1 / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: July 1964
Production: 1,060 (!)
Cost: $450
Contact/Link: inlandempire.craigslist.org link

Condition: "Great machine works good bumper rubber is dry rotted"

#17187 5 years ago
Quoted from Ace24:

You're welcome. I thought hard about going to get it myself before I made the post.

tempted myself, altho i have a nice neptune. My OKC buddy who's buying it has another buddy who will personally pick it up and then deliver, worked out perfect for him, no $400+ in shipping

1 week later
#17188 5 years ago
#17189 5 years ago

I'd say "go for it" While I've never played one (or even seen one), I love the art and the game play sounds interesting.

#17190 5 years ago

It has as about as colorful and nice of backglass as I've seen in any pictures of this one. And the playfield looks real nice as well. A year or so ago I would have been on the phone already making plans to pick it up. Problem is I did that so many times I ended up with overload and spent most of the last year thinning the herd.

Maybe I'll just let it simmer a while and see what happens.

#17191 5 years ago

If I was down in So Cal I would be hopping right on it.
Hopefully it will go to a good home, or eventualy find its way to your garage in the OC.

1 week later
#17193 5 years ago
Quoted from mof:

What was simmering?

An "Oh Boy". Looks like it's not simmering anymore.

#17196 5 years ago

Gottlieb Flip A Card in St Louis (mine).

stlouis.craigslist.org link

1 month later
#17198 5 years ago

How about this one. Hard to find by search when it doesn't mention "pinball" or "pin ball" in the ad. Seems like a decent price in this market.
Gottlieb Spin-A-Card $425
chicago.craigslist.org link

#17199 5 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

Air Circus?
newlondon.craigslist.org link

I like that High Hand slot machine....Woodrail looks to be in good condition too.

#17200 5 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Hard to find by search when it doesn't mention "pinball" or "pin ball" in the ad

Yeah, that'd be a tough one to find. I guess if you searched by every manufacturer you might come across it. Given that most folks looking for this ad won't see it, I'm guessing it won't sell for its asking price unless they've listed it somewhere else, like facebook marketplace, and included some terms that might come up in a search.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Chesapeake, VA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.98
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hoover, AL
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 17,460 posts in this topic. You are on page 344 of 350.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-em-classics-just-came-up-on-cl/page/344?hl=pappy2112 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.