20211104_113300 (resized).jpg
20211104_110835 (resized).jpg
20211103_202710 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2021-11-03-20-49-01 (resized).png
Screenshot_2021-10-11-08-52-23 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
There are 17,460 posts in this topic. You are on page 332 of 350.
#16551 6 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Found a king rock on Craigslist. What do you guys think of this game? Been wanting to add some diversity to my stern lineup lol. 650 OBO. What is this worth?
boston.craigslist.org link

Cabinet repaint. Typical flaking backglass (reds in King Rock), unpopular title (even though I like it). $350 tops.

#16552 6 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Cabinet repaint. Typical flaking backglass (reds in King Rock), unpopular title (even though I like it). $350 tops.

Do you really think it's only worth 350? I've never seen a seller accept a roughly 60% offer of asking price but maybe.
-Mike

#16553 6 years ago

My estimate is based on what I can see, and what I have seen other similar era and title games have sold for. I can't help it if the seller thinks he/she can get $650. I'm not saying that's what you should offer, I am just saying that's about all I think it's worth. It's certainly possible I am wrong.

#16554 6 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

I'm not saying that's what you should offer, I am just saying that's about all I think it's worth. It's certainly possible I am wrong.

I wasn't trying to have a right or wrong type opinion but rather I will absolutely listen to someone's opinion that a large collection of machines. With that many machines I doubt you're giving your thoughts in the "honeymoon stage" of collecting or playing.
-Mike

#16555 6 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Thanks for the advice. I'll probably pass on this and just be patient for a good deal to come up. I'm not even sure what games to look for my first em. I want one to help with nudging cuz I suck and always tilt out

#16556 6 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

I want one to help with nudging cuz I suck and always tilt out

If you want to work on nudging skills then consider Paragon. I know you said an EM but Paragon is a nudge,shake kinda machine.
-Mike

#16557 6 years ago

Many of the single player Williams games of the 70's, as well as many of the 60's Gottlieb wedge heads often feature sequences using the top roll over lanes. But the Williams ones Will be much cheaper, come up for sale more often, and will probably be easier to work on as your first EM.

One in particular would be Spanish Eyes as it also has the lower middle pop bumper that often needs some nudging/shaking to save the ball.

#16558 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Wizard! / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1974
Production: 10,005
Cost: $875
Contact/Link: twintiers.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Very clean classic EM Pinball game by Bally from 1970's.
Wizard is in very good condition. New rubber and bulbs."

Added over 6 years ago: **Ad not found**

#16559 6 years ago

King Rock
Hard to see much real detail from the photos
but this game is worth $500-600 tops in great condition.

With CAB repaint, that knocks it down $100-$200.
$400 would be a fair offer.

#16560 6 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

Here's a pinball machine I never seen before.....$250 buys it. Good conversation piece?
longisland.craigslist.org link

it'll look great in your living room Vic

#16561 6 years ago

Anyone know what this royal flush deluxe is worth? I didn't feel like making a new topic about it. I figured I would go right to the experts

I know it's not an em but it's the remake of royal flush em. I paid 100 dollars for it. It turns on and flippers flip but ball doesn't eject and it doesn't even start a game.

20170828_191259 (resized).jpg20170828_191259 (resized).jpg

20170828_191303 (resized).jpg20170828_191303 (resized).jpg

20170828_191306 (resized).jpg20170828_191306 (resized).jpg

#16562 6 years ago

You paid a $100- congrats
Now you can put some money into it and get it running but not be upside down value wise.
-Mike

#16563 6 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

it'll look great in your living room Vic

That game looks like it was made from an old baby buggy!

#16564 6 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

You paid a $100- congrats
Now you can put some money into it and get it running but not be upside down value wise.
-Mike

Ya. Not bad price but the lady didn't have backbox key. When I got it home it needed a new power supply board, mpu80 board and a6 sounds board. So if that's it besides rubber ect. I'll be into it for 500 total. That's probably what it's worth, and I was looking for my first project. Looks like I found it

#16565 6 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Ya. Not bad price but the lady didn't have backbox key. When I got it home it needed a new power supply board, mpu80 board and a6 sounds board. So if that's it besides rubber ect. I'll be into it for 500 total. That's probably what it's worth, and I was looking for my first project. Looks like I found it

Fully working, I think there is still some room for profit at that point. Not one of the most sought after games but the EM was a huge hit and the SS repro is a decent substitute for those afraid of owning an EM.

Backglasses of this era are often badly flaking. Your appears pretty nice in the photos.

Are you saying it was void of above listed boards? Or did you just buy new to repair faulty boards? There is some value in your bad boards if you actually got them.

#16566 6 years ago

In working condition EXCEPT it is stuck in reset mode, needs repair.

What?

spacecoast.craigslist.org link

#16567 6 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Fully working, I think there is still some room for profit at that point. Not one of the most sought after games but the EM was a huge hit and the SS repro is a decent substitute for those afraid of owning an EM.
Backglasses of this era are often badly flaking. Your appears pretty nice in the photos.
Are you saying it was void of above listed boards? Or did you just buy new to repair faulty boards? There is some value in your bad boards if you actually got them.

Ya boards are in there. Power supply is burnt, mpu has corrosion, and sound board has some corrosion too. Not looking for profit just for a fun project. Ya backglass alone may be worth 100 bucks. Could not find any online, and the em backglass replacements were 300-400 dollars.

I started a different thread with some questions since I didn't want to clog this one up.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/royal-flush-deluxe-price-check-and-questions

#16568 6 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

In working condition EXCEPT it is stuck in reset mode, needs repair.
What?
spacecoast.craigslist.org link

It's in working condition, EXCEPT it's not in working condition.

#16569 6 years ago

Gottlieb multi-player....$450
cnj.craigslist.org link

Williams 4 player....$600
newjersey.craigslist.org link

Estate Sale this weekend....Captain Fantastic
cnj.craigslist.org link

Gottlieb wedgehead Sure Shot....looks nice

Williams single player...working and nice condition.... $625

Bally Delta Queen...working game..$320
cnj.craigslist.org link

Williams 4 player....$300

Williams Grand Prix....$350

Williams 2 player.....$600

#16570 6 years ago

That's a good buy on the Delta Queen (now listed at $300). Backglasses are usually toast. That one looks pretty good in the photos. Fun single player from the 70's.

#16571 6 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

That's a good buy on the Delta Queen (now listed at $300). Backglasses are usually toast. That one looks pretty good in the photos. Fun single player from the 70's.

Yes DQ was my favorite Bally
And my first pin If the glass is good that's a steal.

#16572 6 years ago

hudsonvalley.craigslist.org link

Put the crack pipe down!

#16573 6 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

hudsonvalley.craigslist.org link
Put the crack pipe down!

Yep,
Now another one listed today 3k. Real bargain!

#16574 6 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

It's in working condition, EXCEPT it's not in working condition.

hartford.craigslist.org link

Just needs fuses!

#16575 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

hartford.craigslist.org link
Just needs fuses!

Good price for it, and it's an EM so it could just need a fuse

#16576 6 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

Good price for it, and it's an EM so it could just need a fuse

Yeah, but something made the fuse blow.
Still a good price for that game if the playfield is decent.

#16577 6 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Yeah, but something made the fuse blow.

Exactly.

And if you know it is a fuse.. why not replace and get top dollar?

#16578 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Exactly.
And if you know it is a fuse.. why not replace and get top dollar?

Ad says "need some wiring" I wonder what that really means.

#16579 6 years ago

GTB Flying Carpet, original owner.

No pics though

#16580 6 years ago

Here's a different Delta Queen.
A little pricier.

#16581 6 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

GTB Flying Carpet, original owner.
No pics though

And no Price ....

#16582 6 years ago

says $800 in the title?

#16583 6 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

says $800 in the title?

Yup it's always in the last place you look. That's why you stop looking - George Carlin

#16584 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Big Deal / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1977
Production: 7,301
Cost: $500 Firm
Contact/Link: easttexas.craigslist.org link
Condition: "This pinball machine is in great shape and everything works!"

Added over 7 years ago: **This posting has been deleted by its author.**

#16585 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Big Deal / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1977
Production: 7,301
Cost: $500 Firm
Contact/Link: easttexas.craigslist.org link
Condition: "This pinball machine is in great shape and everything works!"

Is that a good deal? Doesn't have an estimated value on inside.

#16586 6 years ago
Quoted from Jeremy8419:

Is that a good deal?

No,it's a Big Deal! Sorry, couldn't resist. I only post good deals!

The backglass looks good. There is some flipper wear on the right side and what looks like some planking in the same area. the flipper bats are color mismatched. The coin door looks good. All of the drop targets are intact. If it is working, then it is a good deal. I usually see these listed in the $700 range.

#16587 6 years ago

Game/Type: Casanova / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: November 1966
Production: 3,575
Cost: $400 OBO
Contact/Link: cleveland.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Everything is in working order. Case shows wear due to age."

Added over 7 years ago: **This posting has been deleted by its author.**

#16588 6 years ago

That drive to LA just isn't as appealing as it once was. Not sure how appealing it ever was.

losangeles.craigslist.org link

#16589 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

That drive to LA just isn't as appealing as it once was. Not sure how appealing it ever was.
losangeles.craigslist.org link

Looks to be a worthy example. Price is high.

#16590 6 years ago

Jumpin'Jack's looks fairly good
some fade of reds on BG
but did not notice any flaking
worst part is condition of warped plastics.

offer 'em $350

#16591 6 years ago

Very unfortunate find. I was feverishly looking to see who I could find to deliver this to York show until I took a better look at pictures 3&11 in the ad and noticed somebody used their artistic license on the playfield. So sad. cincinnati.craigslist.org link

#16592 6 years ago
Quoted from jsf24:

Very unfortunate find. I was feverishly looking to see who I could find to deliver this to York show until I took a better look at pictures 3&11 in the ad and noticed somebody used their artistic license on the playfield. So sad. cincinnati.craigslist.org link

Well, it could be that it looked a lot worse before it was painted. Maybe worn to the wood.
It's a player quality piece, but still in circulation.

#16593 6 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Well, it could be that it looked a lot worse before it was painted. Maybe worn to the wood.
It's a player quality piece, but still in circulation.

I was in no way stating that it is a lost cause. I just don't think it is worth the effort for me personally to try to get it to PA being in its current condition. I have a couple of pins in my collection that are in worse shape than this. I rarely pass on a player's quality game if it's within driving distance and a title I'm looking for. I hope this one is in someone's collection soon.

#16594 6 years ago
Quoted from jsf24:

I was in no way stating that it is a lost cause. I just don't think it is worth the effort for me personally to try to get it to PA being in its current condition. I have a couple of pins in my collection that are in worse shape than this. I rarely pass on a player's quality game if it's within driving distance and a title I'm looking for. I hope this one is in someone's collection soon.

Yeah, I hear ya. Finding a replacement playfield for that game wouldn't be easy.

#16595 6 years ago

Did one of you pick up that nice looking Bally Gold Rush in the Milwaukee area? I was too slow to see it.

#16596 6 years ago
Quoted from aahgo:

Did one of you pick up that nice looking Bally Gold Rush in the Milwaukee area? I was too slow to see it.

I saw it and sent an email about 6 hours after it posted. Too late. Looked really nice, great price.

#16597 6 years ago

That was about when I saw it too. It did look nice. Probably just as well, I've got too many in the queue already.

#16598 6 years ago
Quoted from aahgo:

That was about when I saw it too. It did look nice. Probably just as well, I've got too many in the queue already.

Yeah, I didn't need it either. Just one of those that the condition and price made it hard to pass up. The gameplay seems mediocre but it's a charmer. I'm always a sucker for a game with charisma.

#16599 6 years ago
Quoted from aahgo:

Did one of you pick up that nice looking Bally Gold Rush in the Milwaukee area?

Wasn't me...I saw the ad shortly after it was posted and apparently I was too late as well. Like AlexF I don't need another game but the price seemed reasonable for what it was.

#16600 6 years ago

Wms Big Ben project on cnj Craigslist $100
Gtb swing along Allentown Craigslist $350
On every but the house a williams sernade is up to $128 in Illinois with 2 days left .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hoover, AL
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.98
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 17,460 posts in this topic. You are on page 332 of 350.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-em-classics-just-came-up-on-cl/page/332?hl=jeremy8419 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.