20211104_113300 (resized).jpg
20211104_110835 (resized).jpg
20211103_202710 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2021-11-03-20-49-01 (resized).png
Screenshot_2021-10-11-08-52-23 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
There are 17,460 posts in this topic. You are on page 320 of 350.
#15951 7 years ago

oklahomacity.craigslist.org link

This is one of 7130 units ever created. It has Pop up bumpers, stand up target's, kick out holes and spinning targets. Right out lane ball return, back box animation. design by Ed Krinsky the artwork was by Gordon Morrison. pinball rating machine has seven point five stars out of ten as a 1974 model it was really the apex of the Gottlieb models. Unit is completely intact however not fully operational. You will need a pickup truck and 2 grown farmboys to transport.

Ive texted and emailed asking the name of this game...no response... Im guessing "300"?

#15952 7 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

This is one of 7130 units ever created. It has Pop up bumpers, stand up target's, kick out holes and spinning targets. Right out lane ball return, back box animation. design by Ed Krinsky the artwork was by Gordon Morrison. pinball rating machine has seven point five stars out of ten as a 1974 model it was really the apex of the Gottlieb models. Unit is completely intact however not fully operational. You will need a pickup truck and 2 grown farmboys to transport.
Ive texted and emailed asking the name of this game...no response... Im guessing "300"?

Super Soccer http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2443

#15953 7 years ago

Williams Blue Chip $725
reading.craigslist.org link

Williams Doodle Bug $550
reading.craigslist.org link

1 week later
#15954 7 years ago

I know of a bar that is selling their Sing Along - its not listed on CL or anywhere else as of yet.

The machine is located in a barcade in Springfield, Il. They want $850, playfield looks good, the backglass has a bit of flaking near the bottom, but the characters all look good. The pops are a little sensitive, but all in all looks like a good machine. I would take it, but I'm out of room.

PM me if you want more information.

Bill C

#15955 7 years ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Gulfstream / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: May 1973
Production: 4,175
Cost: $450 OBO
Contact/Link: phoenix.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Classic pinball nearly flawless for its age."

Added over 7 years ago: **This posting has expired.**

#15956 7 years ago

This is still listed, but it's been gone for about a week (heh, heh).
cnj.craigslist.org link

#15957 7 years ago

Jr I'm thinking this may have been in your area and you may be trying some bowling soon??

#15958 7 years ago
Quoted from ckcsm:

Jr I'm thinking this may have been in your area and you may be trying some bowling soon??

No, it was a bit of a trek. And, on New Year's Day no less! Started the year with a woodie!

#15959 7 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Not 300. It is Super Soccer/Soccer. "Spinning targets" and "kickout holes", and everything else he says matches. Super Soccer has a 7.5 IPDB rating while Soccer has a 7.4 IPDB rating, which matches his given number. 7,130 units of Super Soccer were produced, which matches his number. Soccer had 2,900 produced. Narrow it down with the "backglass animation" thing (the balls), and you get a much better idea.

All (meaning those two and your noted "300"/Top Score) 4 were made in 1975 rather than 1974 as the description states.

#15960 7 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

No, it was a bit of a trek. And, on New Year's Day no less! Started the year with a woodie!

Now the only question is Joe, are you truly a "Classy Bowler"? Any good? Or more of a gutter ball kind of guy?

#15961 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Now the only question is Joe, are you truly a "Classy Bowler"? Any good? Or more of a gutter ball kind of guy?

I haven't bowled in loooong time, but years ago, I had a bowling "jones". And... I was very classy on the lanes!

#15962 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Not 300. It is Super Soccer/Soccer. "Spinning targets" and "kickout holes", and everything else he says matches. Super Soccer has a 7.5 IPDB rating while Soccer has a 7.4 IPDB rating, which matches his given number. 7,130 units of Super Soccer were produced, which matches his number. Soccer had 2,900 produced. Narrow it down with the "backglass animation" thing (the balls), and you get a much better idea.
All (meaning those two and your noted "300"/Top Score) 4 were made in 1975 rather than 1974 as the description states.

See post #15952.

#15963 7 years ago

Spot a Card for $300 in the KC area. Imagine it's spoken for by now......

kansascity.craigslist.org link

#15964 7 years ago

Game/Type: Rancho / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1977
Production: 1,229
Cost: $600
Contact/Link: stlouis.craigslist.org link
Condition: "very nice old game called rancho Williams game bought this game from orginal owners home use only is what I was told look at pics very nice inside and out I just don't have all the room to keep every game had someone say they wanted to buy this game well not holding any games anymore first one with cash takes it"

Added over 7 years ago: **Nico absconded with this one! Congrats**

#15965 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Rancho / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1977
Production: 1,229
Cost: $600

(fueling up car now)

#15966 7 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

(fueling up car now)

So you bought the Rancho? That pin looks beautiful in the pics.

#15967 7 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

(fueling up car now)

Bring a crane if that's one of those metal cabinets.

#15968 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Still looking for a Sheba... that one is even harder to find.

#15969 7 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Still looking for a Sheba... that one is even harder to find.

All of the 60's Bally games are like forgotten in time sans Trio and the occasionally Hootenanny due to the low production numbers of all of them Ryan got lucky finding that Hay-Ride, and I have Star-Jet of course. I want a Sheba as well, one day it'd be nice to own a few of them, but so little of any of them seem to still exist and the only reason Star-Jet is so rare and desirable but still has a few good examples around is due to the desirability - it's a shame the other games didn't get the same fate/luck it seems.

Although Mad World's art kind of creeps me out (reminds me of 60's medicine with the aspirin and the doctors and everything lol), it would be cool to own one as well one day.

#15970 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Bring a crane if that's one of those metal cabinets.

Make sure the head is already detached...

00f20515.gif00f20515.gif

#15971 7 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

(fueling up car now)

You getting that nice Rocket Ship while you're there..........

stlouis.craigslist.org link

And he's got a '57 Pitch and Bat, a WMS Tom Tom, and a few others

#15972 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Make sure the head is already detached...

That's freakin' hilarious!!!

#15973 7 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

You getting that nice Rocket Ship while you're there..........
And he's got a '57 Pitch and Bat, a WMS Tom Tom, and a few others

Nah just the one... but will enjoy having a look around for sure. Always nice to buy pins from fellow collectors.

#15974 7 years ago

Pick up the Tom Tom while you're there and send it to me would ya?

#15975 7 years ago

Maybe you won't be getting that nice Rocket Ship.............

chicago.craigslist.org link

St. Louis ad is still up: stlouis.craigslist.org link

#15976 7 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Maybe you won't be getting that nice Rocket Ship.............
chicago.craigslist.org link
St. Louis ad is still up: stlouis.craigslist.org link

I could see someone buying it to flip but it's odd they would use the same photos. Unless this is one of those deals where someone tries to find a buyer before getting the machine?

#15977 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

I could see someone buying it to flip but it's odd they would use the same photos. Unless this is one of those deals where someone tries to find a buyer before getting the machine?

Strange indeed......

#15978 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

It is beautiful. In fact, the most beautiful EM I've ever picked up. Quite a drive... but worth it for this one.

IMG_4788 (resized).JPGIMG_4788 (resized).JPG

#15979 7 years ago

Congratulations, Nick!

It is great that you found such an outstanding machine.

#15981 7 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

It is beautiful. In fact, the most beautiful EM I've ever picked up. Quite a drive... but worth it for this one.

Cool Beans and Congrats! Looks Super Duper! Hopefully I get to play it one day.

#15982 7 years ago

Williams Teacher's Pet listed at $585 here in San Antonio: sanantonio.craigslist.org link

#15985 7 years ago
Quoted from cantbfrank:

Looks in nice condition
philadelphia.craigslist.org link

Wow what a nice looking Cover Girl. I played one at Banning and liked it. If that were near me I don't think I could resist it, price seems fair.

#15986 7 years ago

This New Jersey location wedgehead looks to be in collector quality condition.
jerseyshore.craigslist.org link

#15987 7 years ago

I still have a handful of Wedgeheads up on the market. Poor Palace Guard is getting no love but is a great game imo.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-wedgeheads-for-saletrade#post-3568478

#15989 7 years ago

Just bought this "Pretty Baby". Pick up this Friday!

jacksonville.craigslist.org link

#15990 7 years ago

One of my favorite WMS short flipper games

#15991 7 years ago

Does it have some BG light animation
where Buffalo Bill Cody shoots a Bison
that lights up when certain feature is hit/scored?

#15992 7 years ago

I Miss this!! I am starting to watch local CL listings again. Got the EM bug still!

#15993 7 years ago

Nice Slick Chick....except for the price, the coin plate missing, the coin slot on the right gone, and a crappy white paint job.

#15994 7 years ago
Quoted from jodini:

Nice Slick Chick....except for the price, the coin plate missing, the coin slot on the right gone, and a crappy white paint job.

no pictures of the pf. i doubt is has a nice pf considering everything else is wrong with it
400 maxx

#15995 7 years ago

Cost: "This Saturday February 4th at 12 noon EST Vintage Pinball Auction."
Contact/Link: atlanta.craigslist.org link
Condition: "All pinballs in fully restored immaculate conditions as part of a museum liquidation. For full catalog and auction information please contact.
Gottlieb Dancing Lady Pinball Machine
Gottlieb Dodge City Pinball Machine
William's Space Mission Pinball Machine
Bally Bow and Arrow Pinball Machine
William's Jumpin' Jack's Pinball Machine
Bally Rocket III Pinball Machine
Gottlieb Buckaroo Pinball Machine
Gottlieb King of Diamonds Pinball Machine
Gottlieb Grand Slam Pinball Machine
Gottlieb Sing Along Pinball Machine
Gottlieb Bank a Ball Pinball Machine
Gottlieb Square Head Pinball Machine
Gottlieb Pro-Football Pinball Machine
Gottlieb Soccer Pinball Machine
Bally Touchdown Arcade Game
Gottlieb Volley Pinball Machine

Added over 7 years ago: **Auction ended**

#15996 7 years ago

May have to drive to Atlanta and check it out.

#15997 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Cost: "This Saturday February 4th at 12 noon EST Vintage Pinball Auction."
Contact/Link: atlanta.craigslist.org link
Condition: "All pinballs in fully restored immaculate conditions as part of a museum liquidation. For full catalog and auction information please contact.
Gottlieb Dancing Lady Pinball Machine
Gottlieb Dodge City Pinball Machine
Bally Bow and Arrow Pinball Machine
William's Jumpin' Jack's Pinball Machine
Bally Rocket III Pinball Machine
Gottlieb Buckaroo Pinball Machine
Gottlieb King of Diamonds Pinball Machine
Gottlieb Grand Slam Pinball Machine
Gottlieb Sing Along Pinball Machine
Gottlieb Bank a Ball Pinball Machine
Gottlieb Square Head Pinball Machine
Gottlieb Pro-Football Pinball Machine
Gottlieb Soccer Pinball Machine
Bally Touchdown Arcade Game
Gottlieb Volley Pinball Machine

Some good wedgehead titles there.......

#15998 7 years ago

actually its the other arcade pieces that are the most interesting
"Midway ""Slugger"" Baseball Arcade Game"
"Chicago Coin Machine Co. ""Super Par Golf"" Arcade Game"
"Bromley ""Little Pro"" Arcade Game "
"William's ""Mini-Bowl"" Arcade Game"
"Midway ""Race-Way"" Arcade Game"

#15999 7 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

actually its the other arcade pieces that are the most interesting
"Midway ""Slugger"" Baseball Arcade Game"
"Chicago Coin Machine Co. ""Super Par Golf"" Arcade Game"
"Bromley ""Little Pro"" Arcade Game "
"William's ""Mini-Bowl"" Arcade Game"
"Midway ""Race-Way"" Arcade Game"

The Race Way, Slugger, Official Baseball, Bank-A-Ball, Buckaroo, King of Diamonds and The Pennant were formerly in my collection. The Race Way is a fantastic original example, in great condition. Beautiful playfield, backglass and cabinet. No disappointments to the lucky buyer of that one! The Official Baseball has meticulously hand-painted playfield mannequins (by a professional artist) with correct uniforms and numbers to mimic the 1960 New York Yankees team, depicted on the backglass. Backglass and cabinet are excellent. Legs are correct. Stunning example of that title. Bank-A-Ball is also a particularly nice example of that title. I reinforced the animation panel to avert damage to the animated pool balls from gravity. The Buckaroo has a fantastic playfield and very nice backglass; but, the cabinet is only about average in condition. Slugger is a super fun game and fairly scarce. Indeed, I replaced that title in my collection with another Slugger last year. King of Diamonds has a repainted cabinet and had mylar between the slingshot when I had the game. Nice playfield and backglass overall. The spidering splatter is thicker than the original, though, which is why I sold the game. The 1933 Bally Pennant is a very nice example of a fun prewar game. The legs are correct and the playfield is excellent. When I owned these games several years ago, all functioned nicely.

#16000 7 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

The Race Way, Slugger, Official Baseball, Bank-A-Ball, Buckaroo, King of Diamonds and The Pennant were formerly in my collection. The Race Way is a fantastic original example, in great condition. Beautiful playfield, backglass and cabinet. No disappointments to the lucky buyer of that one! The Official Baseball has meticulously hand-painted playfield mannequins (by a professional artist) with correct uniforms and numbers to mimic the 1960 New York Yankees team, depicted on the backglass. Backglass and cabinet are excellent. Legs are correct. Stunning example of that title. Bank-A-Ball is also a particularly nice example of that title. I reinforced the animation panel to avert damage to the animated pool balls from gravity. The Buckaroo has a fantastic playfield and very nice backglass; but, the cabinet is only about average in condition. Slugger is a super fun game and fairly scarce. Indeed, I replaced that title in my collection with another Slugger last year. King of Diamonds has a repainted cabinet and had mylar between the slingshot when I had the game. Nice playfield and backglass overall. The spidering splatter is thicker than the original, though, which is why I sold the game. The 1933 Bally Pennant is a very nice example of a fun prewar game. The legs are correct and the playfield is excellent. When I owned these games several years ago, all functioned nicely.

If anyone is interested in viewing photos of the games formerly in my collection, and now for sale (link at post 15955 by Pecos above, Atlanta auction posted on Craigslist), feel free to send me a private message. Here's the list of those games:

*1963 Midway Race Way (exceptional all-original example of this title, see above)
*1963 Midway Slugger (fairly scarce, under-the-radar, super fun pitch & bat)
*1960 Williams Official Baseball (professional artist hand-painted, highly detailed playfield mannequins, very nice original example)
*1965 Gottlieb Bank-A-Ball (very nice example)
*1965 Gottlieb Buckaroo (very nice playfield, good original backglass, average cabinet)
*1967 Gottlieb King of Diamonds (repainted cabinet)
*1933 Bally The Pennant (very nice, original example)

I sold these games several years ago to a collector who has a microcar and pinball museum in Atlanta. However, from the limited photos, the condition of the games appear to be quite similar to when they were purchased from me. Here are a few photos of some of the games, when they were in my line-up:

Image 50 (resized).jpgImage 50 (resized).jpg

DSCN2078 (resized).JPGDSCN2078 (resized).JPG

20140225_214144 (resized).jpg20140225_214144 (resized).jpg

Image 47 (resized).jpgImage 47 (resized).jpg

Image 93 (resized).jpgImage 93 (resized).jpg

Image 48 (resized).jpgImage 48 (resized).jpg

Image 50 (resized).jpgImage 50 (resized).jpg

Image 56 (resized).jpgImage 56 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hoover, AL
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.98
Machine - For Sale
Chesapeake, VA
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 17,460 posts in this topic. You are on page 320 of 350.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-em-classics-just-came-up-on-cl/page/320?hl=davebuckholts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.