20211104_113300 (resized).jpg
20211104_110835 (resized).jpg
20211103_202710 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2021-11-03-20-49-01 (resized).png
Screenshot_2021-10-11-08-52-23 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
There are 17,460 posts in this topic. You are on page 310 of 350.
#15451 7 years ago

Robert's games always in top notch working order and tend to stay that way.

#15452 7 years ago

And pretty nice prices Robert! Wish I was closer!

#15453 7 years ago

Gottlieb Volley for $200 in NJ.
newjersey.craigslist.org link

pasted_image_(resized).pngpasted_image_(resized).png

#15454 7 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

Gottlieb Volley for $200 in NJ.
newjersey.craigslist.org link

#15455 7 years ago

Volley is gone

#15456 7 years ago

Probably the chipboard playfield one anyway....

#15457 7 years ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Nudge-It / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: December 1990
Production: 54 (!)
Cost: $300
Contact/Link: tulsa.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "this is a miniature pinball machine that dispenses tickets for rounds won. takes quarters or can be set to free play. fully working game with lights and bells that sound when a game has been won. fairly rare, as only around 56 were made. looking to sell this machine. would consider trades otherwise cash only."

Added over 8 years ago: **This posting has expired.**

#15458 7 years ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Soccer / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: March 1964
Production: 2,850
Cost: $400
Link/Contact: worcester.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Well working Soccer pinball machine. Includes manual and specs. sheets. coins not needed."

Added over 8 years ago: **This posting has been deleted by its author.**

#15459 7 years ago

Do the humpty hump ♪ ♪♫♫

milwaukee.craigslist.org link

H_D_(resized).jpgH_D_(resized).jpg

A bit steep though , but not seeing many of these....

#15460 7 years ago

Gottlieb Flipper Parade

$750

#15461 7 years ago

Gottlieb Palace Guard only $425

greenbay.craigslist.org link

#15462 7 years ago

wtb ads ripoff people post your pinball machine on Craigslist - $4000 (pinball ripoff man) hide this posting

post your pinball machine on craigslist for a fair price or you will get ripoff big time by these scam artists

chicago.craigslist.org link

#15463 7 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Do the humpty hump ♪ ♪♫♫

A bit steep though , but not seeing many of these....

Too expensive. Backglass is NOT a "10". Can't see the cabinet. Does it work?

I sold one as a project recently with nicer, non-faded glass and nice PF, cab. Project but all there. New repro legs too. $650.

#15464 7 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Gottlieb Palace Guard only $425
greenbay.craigslist.org link

Years ago I passed on a Royal Guard at the York show after waiting too long and somebody bought it ahead of me even after I texted the guy (meaning the seller sold it to somebody who texted after, grrrr), and at that point I didn't know of the EM craze and how great wedgeheads were and my mom and I weren't sure if $300 was a good deal for it given the age.

I'm never buying a Royal Guard/Palace Guard if it's more than $300, LOL. I'd kick myself even more.

#15465 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Soccer / EM 1 Player

I'd say that Soccer might be the deal of the day if it is as clean as it looks in that one pic. Backglass animation and extra score reels to keep track of goals. I've only seen one come up for sale around here and it was pretty rough, but fun to play.

#15466 7 years ago

Free Fall - By Gottlieb - 1974 - $650

newyork.craigslist.org link

Looks decent....

#15467 7 years ago

1960 Gottlieb Dancing Dolls - $1000

#15468 7 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

1960 Gottlieb Dancing Dolls - $1000

On Ebay too.
ebay.com link: itm

#15469 7 years ago

Sonic Cherry Bell - $450

philadelphia.craigslist.org link

These were clearcoated the correct way back then. Should be in nice shape with limited playfield wear.

#15470 7 years ago

Ch ch ch cherry Belll....

#15471 7 years ago

Ad descriptions don't get much more generic than this-

orangecounty.craigslist.org link

#15472 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

orangecounty.craigslist.org link

Less is more? Sometimes I'd rather see that than some fluffy sales pitch from an uneducated homeowner.

#15473 7 years ago

In this case the description fits the title to a T.

#15474 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Very true , no price though. Free ?

#15475 7 years ago

Here's a really nice one I just got from craigslist. it has a flawless back glass and a playfield that's going to clean up nice.....I must say though, The name does not fit the game...."King Kool" There is really nothing cool about this game, very boring game play. being in nice condition is the only thing going for it in my opinion.

DSCF2576_(resized).JPGDSCF2576_(resized).JPG

DSCF2577_(resized).JPGDSCF2577_(resized).JPG

DSCF2580_(resized).JPGDSCF2580_(resized).JPG

DSCF2581_(resized).JPGDSCF2581_(resized).JPG

DSCF2582_(resized).JPGDSCF2582_(resized).JPG

#15476 7 years ago
Quoted from bronco-jon:

Here's a really nice one I just got from craigslist. it has a flawless back glass and a playfield that's going to clean up nice.....I must say though, The name does not fit the game...."King Kool" There is really nothing cool about this game, very boring game play. being in nice condition is the only thing going for it in my opinion.

Everybody always says bad things about this game, I wanna try one one day. The art is really cool. I wonder if it would do well in a big collection.

Also, don't mean to rain on your parade of calling it flawless, but it looks like all the plastics (actually these might just be only yellowed, they used very light colors on the plastics on this game, fixable) and the backglass are badly sun-faded, just letting you know. Maybe you could find a replacement if it's a big deal to you.

Here's a non-faded glass, compare the "KING KOOL" text, the girl's shirt, and the guitars, let alone the rest:

Backglass_(2)_(resized).jpgBackglass_(2)_(resized).jpg

Playfield looks really nice and un-faded though. Nonetheless, nice pickup! Should clean-up great.

#15477 7 years ago
Quoted from bronco-jon:

"King Kool" There is really nothing cool about this game, very boring game play.

It is built solid.

#15478 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Everybody always says bad things about this game, I wanna try one one day. The art is really cool. I wonder if it would do well in a big collection.
Also, don't mean to rain on your parade of calling it flawless, but it looks like all the plastics (actually these might just be only yellowed, they used very light colors on the plastics on this game, fixable) and the backglass are badly sun-faded, just letting you know. Maybe you could find a replacement if it's a big deal to you.
Here's a non-faded glass, compare the "KING KOOL" text, the girl's shirt, and the guitars, let alone the rest:

Playfield looks really nice and un-faded though. Nonetheless, nice pickup! Should clean-up great.

I didn't realize it was faded until seeing the one you posted, I just thought that was the original color....I wasn't referring to the PL being flawless, I have PBR sending me all new guilds, bumper posts, pop bumper caps, bumper bodies, maylar rings for the bumpers and a new rubber kit from ebay. yes, I can tell the plastics are faded but are do-able......I am having trouble with the score reels sticking, I have taken all of them apart and cleaned them up real good, but some of them are still kinda sluggish....driving me crazy!

DSCF2586_(resized).JPGDSCF2586_(resized).JPG

#15479 7 years ago

Little Pro- big money
losangeles.craigslist.org link

#15480 7 years ago

Couple here for the bargain shopper.

inlandempire.craigslist.org link

#15481 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Little Pro- big money
losangeles.craigslist.org link

Ouch.

#15482 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Couple here for the bargain shopper.
inlandempire.craigslist.org link

Ahh yes, the "1070's"...

I want a Jive Time. Too bad shipping would probably kill it. I wonder how much it would be? That one looks pretty nice.

#15483 7 years ago

I've seen several Jive Times for sale lately. Shipping to you from here is probably a little over $400 thru STI. In fact I paid a little mre for shipping than I did for Eager Beaver, but it was well worth it.

#15484 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I've seen several Jive Times for sale lately. Shipping to you from here is probably a little over $400 thru STI. In fact I paid a little mre for shipping than I did for Eager Beaver, but it was well worth it.

Now I just gotta figure out the "O-din gasoline fee and hold for 3 months while I scrounge up $400 fee".

I don't see them come up around here much, must be a California type of game. Either they don't come up here or they're pretty beat.

EDIT: Only 465 made? Geez. I guess that explains it. Honestly may try to seek somebody out to do this who has the space. Wish I had the shipping money up front though. That looks like a pretty Jive Time. Argh!

#15485 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

In fact I paid a little mre for shipping than I did for Eager Beaver, but it was well worth it.

What state did you end up finding it in, anyways?

#15486 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

What state did you end up finding it in, anyways?

One of those small states up by you. On a map it looks like one of our counties.

#15487 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Only 465 made? Geez. I guess that explains it. Honestly may try to seek somebody out to do this who has the space. Wish I had the shipping money up front though. That looks like a pretty Jive Time.

I think the pinside game archive claim of 465 produced
(for jive time) may not be substantiated,
at least according to other pinball sources.

#15488 7 years ago
Quoted from bronco-jon:

Totally agree. To each his own, but other than the cool looking backglass, this game is a dud. It seems that the two-player version turns up a lot more often than the four-player one.

#15489 7 years ago

Original Gottlieb "double top" pinball machine for a mere $5500:

Really? What is this guy smoking in his pipe?

desmoines.craigslist.org link

#15490 7 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Original "doubletop" pinball machine for a mere $5500:
Really?

I thought they just really needed glasses but judging by the description it sounds like they have a "Baseball" head that comes with it as well?

#15491 7 years ago

Oh, nevermind. I see what they mean. It comes with a "World Series" playfield. Weird. Do they even work together?

#15492 7 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Original "doubletop" pinball machine for a mere $5500:
Really?

This guy must be related to "sneaker dude" who was asking bookoo bucks for that roached out "Grand Slam".

#15493 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Oh, nevermind. I see what they mean. It comes with a "World Series" playfield. Weird. Do they even work together?

Oh, ok. That's a different playfield in tbe second picture. I don't think it would work with a "Batter Up" head, but maybe it does.

#15494 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Wish I had the shipping money up front though. That looks like a pretty Jive Time. Argh!

Welp, here goes nothing:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-san-bernardinolake-arrowhead-california#post-3271936

#15495 7 years ago

Where did you say it is?

th_(resized).jpgth_(resized).jpg

#15496 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Where did you say it is?

He said it's up in his cabin of all places. Cool spot for a pinball machine, just doubt an STI truck could get up there. Could be on a more than suitable road though, I'll have to ask a few more questions. Never been down that way before. I sure hope so, I think finding somebody to do this is gonna be difficult as is.

#15497 7 years ago

These just popped up on CL today and thought since they were so close I would go take a look.....they both ended up in the back of my truck. I just got into pinballs barely over a year ago and have a lot to learn about them. this will be my first wood rail. The playfield is nice and all there but will need a backglass. I'm guessing one will have to be made for it? Any ideal what the cost of having one made would be?

DSCF2599_(resized).JPGDSCF2599_(resized).JPG

DSCF2598_(resized).JPGDSCF2598_(resized).JPG

DSCF2597_(resized).JPGDSCF2597_(resized).JPG

DSCF2596_(resized).JPGDSCF2596_(resized).JPG

DSCF2595_(resized).JPGDSCF2595_(resized).JPG

DSCF2594_(resized).JPGDSCF2594_(resized).JPG

#15498 7 years ago

Game/Type: Jive Time / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: April 1970
Production: ~ 465+
Cost: $400
Contact/Link: lasvegas.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "MUST GO NEED SPACE...
Back glass A1 condition, all relays operable, Play field in good condition. Will supply complete operating manual and electronic schematic. The operation of each relay is illustrated and documented in the manual. This is a great entry level machine. See photos showing outward condition of the machine. The machine legs and upper unit can be removed for easy transportation."

Added over 8 years ago: **Ad not found**

#15499 7 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Bazaar / EM 1 Player
Features: Zipper Flippers
Month/Year: August 1966
Production: 2,925
Cost: $450
Contact/Link: orangecounty.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "All the switches, scoring, etc is fully working and the game plays pretty well. The rubbers on the playfield are a little old; it would play better with a new set of rubbers."
Added over 8 years ago: **Relisted with reduced price - now $420 - orangecounty.craigslist.org link

#15500 7 years ago

rockford.craigslist.org link

Williams Gulfstream, $450. Hard to tell from the photo if the playfield is in good condition. Looks like the cabinet is 100% white.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hoover, AL
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 24.98
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 17,460 posts in this topic. You are on page 310 of 350.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-em-classics-just-came-up-on-cl/page/310 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.