20211104_113300 (resized).jpg
20211104_110835 (resized).jpg
20211103_202710 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2021-11-03-20-49-01 (resized).png
Screenshot_2021-10-11-08-52-23 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

There are 17,460 posts in this topic. You are on page 305 of 350.
#15201 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Looks like this guy's been hoarding for a while.
sfbay.craigslist.org link

No kidding,seems like there are a lot more EM's on the West Coast.Still didn't see what I'm looking for,but there is a lot of good looking junk that needs repair in these photos ,thanks!

#15202 7 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

seems like there are a lot more EM's on the West Coast

And do you know where all those pins originally came from?
The East Coast!

#15203 7 years ago

Coast deals

#15204 7 years ago
Quoted from Shiny_balls:

Lol true.
My Royal Flush is very lonely......looking for another EM, a Gottlieb Jet Spin.

A game that's certainly worth your time and effort.

#15205 7 years ago

OK, time for a chuckle......How about a $2,000 1967 Chicago Coin 'Beatniks' in Western, NY?

buffalo.craigslist.org link

#15206 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Surf Side is a great game. It fits into our multiplayer rotation very well and is a long term keeper.

I am very , very happy to hear this. It needs love everyday.

#15207 7 years ago

Manufacturer: Stern
Game/Type: Rawhide / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: April 1977
Production: 1,200
Cost: $500
Link/Contact: savannah.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Works good."

Added over 8 years ago: **This posting has expired.**

#15208 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballprowess:

A game that's certainly worth your time and effort.

Thanks....
I still can't believe it......I just picked up a super nice Super Spin last night, only 1 1/2 mile away
from my home.... much more rarer than Jet Spin.
Giving up Jet Spin? not sure.....hmmmmm

#15209 7 years ago
Quoted from Shiny_balls:

Thanks....
I still can't believe it......I just picked up a super nice Super Spin last night, only 1 1/2 mile away
from my home.... much more rarer than Jet Spin.
Giving up Jet Spin? not sure.....hmmmmm

i was watching that one on ebay, nice score.

#15210 7 years ago

Nice looking Grand Prix down San Diego way-

sandiego.craigslist.org link

#15211 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Nice looking Grand Prix down San Diego way-
sandiego.craigslist.org link

Wow. That's the nicest Grand Prix I've ever seen. Until I looked at the coin door photo I would have thought it a HUO example.

At the very least it is an exceptional example and the price is overly fair for the condition.

#15212 7 years ago

Yep, you don't often see the reds on the backglass as red as those. If I hadn't already had the same Grand Prix 3 times and moved on to short flipper games, it would be in the back of my truck or the garage already.

#15213 7 years ago

If anyone finds, in the Bay Area, CA

1. Jungle Queen (or) Jungle Princess
2. Centigrade 37
3. Abra Ca Dabra

Please PM me

#15214 7 years ago
Quoted from Spock:

If anyone finds:
1. Jungle Queen (or) Jungle Princess
2. Centigrade 37
3. Abra Ca Dabra
Please PM me

Location?

#15215 7 years ago

Ooops, I forgot to mention that. Bay Area, CA

#15216 7 years ago

I thought you already said that!

#15217 7 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

I thought you already said that!

I updated the comment.

#15218 7 years ago

I hope you find the pins you're looking for.

#15219 7 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

I hope you find the pins you're looking for.

Thank you

#15220 7 years ago

All 3 good players - worth finding.

#15221 7 years ago

I know a lot of you guys don't get over there much, but the next Stern game is called Pabst Can Crusher. Yes Pabst Blue Ribbon. The details are vague, maybe similar to Whoa Nellie, but I thought I'd share.

#15222 7 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Dogies / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1967
Features: Zipper Flippers
Production: 3,670
Cost: $495
Link/Contact: scranton.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "THIS IS A BALLY FOUR PLAYER PINBALL MACHINE IN GOOD CONDITION. IT WAS MADE IN THE EARLY 1970'S.EVERYTHING WORKS GOOD. ITS SET UP FOR FREE PLAY. THE FLIPPERS COME TOGETHER WHEN YOU HIT A CERTAIN TARGET. ITS A LOT OF FUN TO PLAY. JUST VIEW THE PICTURES TO CHECK OUT THE PLAYFIELD AND THE REST OF THE MACHINE."

Added over 8 years ago: **This posting has expired.**

#15223 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Dogies / EM 4 Player

looks like it has some kind of repro BG

#15224 7 years ago

It has that look like someone filled in the missing areas with spray paint or something.

#15225 7 years ago

chicago.craigslist.org link

Genco Rip Snorter Pinball Machine - $350

Looks pretty cool. "1949 Genco Rip Snorter pinball machine working project. Played good for a while but then developed some issues. Occasionally the coil for the saucer eject locks on. Some of the bulbs are out. This machine will need to be gone through to get it fully operational. The playfield is in excellent condition for the age with almost no art loss. The backglass had some flaking but has been sealed with triple thick and is presentable as is or can be touched up if preferred. There's a new set of rubbers and the playfield has been cleaned and waxed. The cabinet is solid. No playfield glass."

#15226 7 years ago

chicago.craigslist.org link

Bally Knight Rider Pinball Machine - $450

If i had room i might just snatch this up.

"Bally Knight Rider Pinball Machine. Comes with owners manual and electronic specs.
Machine does not currently power up, it was working before it was removed from the place it was purchased, it will need some minor attention, we have the coin collector key."

#15227 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I know a lot of you guys don't get over there much, but the next Stern game is called Pabst Can Crusher. Yes Pabst Blue Ribbon. The details are vague, maybe similar to Whoa Nellie, but I thought I'd share.

It's a re-theme of Whoa Nelly.

BackglassBackglassPlayfieldPlayfield

#15228 7 years ago

Interesting.....

#15229 7 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

If it's got score reels, the OP will allow it.

#15230 7 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

I drove a 1966 Dodge Sportsman van in college. I can't help but like it.
The van had "Wong's Radio and TV Repair - Manly IA" printed below the split windshield and on the front doors until my dad spray painted over it.

#15231 7 years ago
Quoted from monsonb:

I can't help but like it.

I can't either. Because I like pinball and haven't been too thrilled with many of the other ideas they have come up with in a long time. It will have score reels, two inch flippers, a crazy concept, but most of all.... no DMD!

Reminds me of those Odd Rod cards I used to collect and weird models I built as a kid.

#15232 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Reminds me of those Odd Rod cards I used to collect and weird models I built as a kid.

Still have a complete collection of Odd rod & Odder odd rod cards tucked away......

#15233 7 years ago

Got enough room for more pinballs, Odin?

1962 Mardi Gras $300

losangeles.craigslist.org link

#15234 7 years ago

So who got the Wonderland in NJ?

Oh yeah, me!

Gotta gloat - it's pretty rare you win a battle in the CL wars when you have to rent a van and drive 2 hours. Super nice game from an old man who used to run an arcade on the Jersey shore back in the day. He said he stopped buying games when they went digital because he didn't want to work on them. His wife said the jackals were calling them all morning telling them they were selling it too cheap and she didn't give a shit lol.

I have two of these now, so I'll be selling the one I've already shopped out.

#15235 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Oh yeah, me!
Gotta gloat - it's pretty rare you win a battle in the CL wars when you have to rent a van and drive 2 hours. Super nice game from an old man who used to run an arcade on the Jersey shore back in the day. He said he stopped buying games when they went digital because he didn't want to work on them. His wife said the jackals were calling them all morning telling them they were selling it too cheap and she didn't give a shit lol.

Wow, great pick up.

#15236 7 years ago

What shore area?

#15237 7 years ago

Long branch, near asbury. It was his primary gig for a long time. Couple must be in their 80s so it's probably been a while.

There's a 10 year old receipt from jersey jack for parts, he bought a bunch to restore the game but never finished it. Old man really knew his stuff! He put a Williams chime unit in the game because it was missing a bell, and he did the connector nicely so I didn't have to cut wires when removing head.

#15238 7 years ago
Quoted from Shiny_balls:

Got enough room for more pinballs, Odin?
1962 Mardi Gras $300
losangeles.craigslist.org link

If it's a Williams short flipper game from the 60s, you know I do! Especially a cool looking multiplayer.

Backglass looks a little rough.

#15239 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

He put a Williams chime unit in the game because it was missing a bell, and he did the connector nicely so I didn't have to cut wires when removing head.

I have the correct bell. Send me the machine and I will install it.

#15240 7 years ago

Sometimes you get lucky on Craigslist.....

Saw an ad this morning for a King of Diamonds - $100. Almost choked on my coffee and immediately sent the guy an e-mail.

The ad had been up about an hour, but I was the first e-mailer. Went and picked it up earlier this afternoon.

I have a KOD sample game, but this one has a much nicer back glass and and once I clean up the play field (looks like it hasn't been cleaned since it was on route but luckily the ball was clean), I think will also be a little nicer.

I had been on a streak of "just missing" games so nice to get a win even if it's just an upgrade vs. a new title I've been wanting. Will do a full shop out but probably not till the late summer or fall.

KOD_Back_Box_(resized).JPGKOD_Back_Box_(resized).JPG

#15241 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Long branch, near asbury. It was his primary gig for a long time. Couple must be in their 80s so it's probably been a while.
There's a 10 year old receipt from jersey jack for parts, he bought a bunch to restore the game but never finished it. Old man really knew his stuff! He put a Williams chime unit in the game because it was missing a bell, and he did the connector nicely so I didn't have to cut wires when removing head.

nice grab...

#15242 7 years ago
Quoted from heatwave:

Saw an ad this morning for a King of Diamonds - $100. Almost choked on my coffee and immediately sent the guy an e-mail.
The ad had been up about an hour, but I was the first e-mailer. Went and picked it up earlier this afternoon.
I have a KOD sample game, but this one has a much nicer back glass and and once I clean up the play field (looks like it hasn't been cleaned since it was on route but luckily the ball was clean), I think will also be a little nicer.
I had been on a streak of "just missing" games so nice to get a win even if it's just an upgrade vs. a new title I've been wanting. Will do a full shop out but probably not till the late summer or fall.

Looks real nice ....show us more pictures.
What a find.

#15243 7 years ago
Quoted from heatwave:

Wow!

It's still possible to score on the old games. As bad as it is with people trying to scoop you it's still 30X worse on dmd stuff and the prices/stakes are higher. I still do ok on Cl for the older games. I usually don't even bother on dmd stuff unless it's in my neighborhood.

#15244 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Wow!
It's still possible to score on the old games. As bad as it is with people trying to scoop you it's still 30X worse on dmd stuff and the prices/stakes are higher. I still do ok on Cl for the older games. I usually don't even bother on dmd stuff unless it's in my neighborhood.

There's still ton of EM games here in New Jersey for the taking.

#15245 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

If it's a Williams short flipper game from the 60s, you know I do! Especially a cool looking multiplayer.

I've always wanted to like this game cause Mardi gras but it's pretty ugly and doesn't really capture carnival in New Orleans at all.

#15246 7 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

There's still ton of EM games here in New Jersey for the taking.

I actually saw that...lawman for $350, stuff like that. I'm busy and out of space so decided I wouldn't try To grab anything else. But people who like EMs are lucky, let's face it.

#15247 7 years ago

I've been out of space for 15 years......

#15248 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Backglass looks a little rough

i always like my WMS Mardi Gras
set up next to my BLY Big Day,
another pin of similar theme;
never was able to complete the trifecta
with a GTB Masquerade.
Looks like the one listed on CL is missing most of the gold paint on the BG.
The goofball on the PF is both fun and creepy.

Also really liked the look of the hooded surround on the heads of those WMS multi-players from that era.

crop_madri_gras_big_day_(resized).jpgcrop_madri_gras_big_day_(resized).jpg

#15249 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Oh yeah, me!

Holy crap Levi! That's 3 now!?! Many of us would like to find one in our lifetime.

#15250 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I have never seen Mardi Gras before until today, Checked some pictures from IPDB....yeah, looks bad I think..... but not that's all, the cabinet artworks looks bad too!
Would you take it for $150? 100?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods
Hardware
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball
Flipper parts
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hoover, AL
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist
Decals
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball
Cabinet parts
There are 17,460 posts in this topic. You are on page 305 of 350.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-em-classics-just-came-up-on-cl/page/305 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.