20211104_113300 (resized).jpg
20211104_110835 (resized).jpg
20211103_202710 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2021-11-03-20-49-01 (resized).png
Screenshot_2021-10-11-08-52-23 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
There are 17,460 posts in this topic. You are on page 304 of 350.
#15151 7 years ago

Also selling a really nice bally trio

IMG_20160220_105031_(resized).jpgIMG_20160220_105031_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160220_105119_(resized).jpgIMG_20160220_105119_(resized).jpg

#15152 7 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Your collection is on the verge of.... well, I think it has already attained the status of mega-awesome!!!

Thanks buddy! It's on the verge of something. All score reel and steppers working now. It's been a busy day.

#15153 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Ever since Vic first mentioned this game

WMS Lady Luck
Played it some at the NWPinball show on SAT.
Most of the Lady Lucks that i have seen tend to have bad BG along the bottom area.
Fairly intricate 2 player 2in flipper pin.
Wish the pop bumper ring near the top was a bit more action packed.
Did not play it long enough to find out to see if you "bust ( i.e. go over 21), if you play long enough to get the
card count score reels to come back around to 15-21 again to beat the dealer.

#15154 7 years ago

Backglass is great except a tiny spot or two in the LUCK letters. Hardly noticeable. Cabinet is very solid and bright. Playfield and plastics very nice, and the internals are clean with no corrosion or wear on the steppers. Now to plug it in.

Where did I put that fire extinguisher anyway?

#15155 7 years ago

Lady Luck is a great player, one of my favorite games. I brought it to the PNW Pinball show last weekend, and it got a lot of plays(not as much as my Atlantis though?.

#15156 7 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

WMS Lady Luck
Played it some at the NWPinball show on SAT.
Most of the Lady Lucks that i have seen tend to have bad BG along the bottom area.
Fairly intricate 2 player 2in flipper pin.
Wish the pop bumper ring near the top was a bit more action packed.
Did not play it long enough to find out to see if you "bust ( i.e. go over 21), if you play long enough to get the
card count score reels to come back around to 15-21 again to beat the dealer.

If you bust a ball return gate opens, and if the player gets an opportunity to shoot again, the card hand resets to zero when the ball passes over the rollover switch at the top of the shooter lane.

#15157 7 years ago

It's all working now except trying to figure out what turns the dealer bust lite on.

It's a fun game. Blackjack!

#15158 7 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Wizard! / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1974
Production: 10,005
Cost: $700
Location: Kernersville (Greensboro), NC West Mountain Pawn professional seller
Link/Contact: greensboro.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "This pinball machine is in great working condition. 1-4 Players. Very clean playing field and it is fully functional. The back lighting on the scoreboard recently quit working, but the play-ability was unaffected. Come by the shop and check it out! Beat our top score for a big discount!"

Added over 8 years ago: **This posting has been deleted by its author.**

#15159 7 years ago
Quoted from phergott:

If you bust a ball return gate opens, and if the player gets an opportunity to shoot again, the card hand resets to zero when the ball passes over the rollover switch at the top of the shooter lane.

Dealer busts at random and doesn't happen that often, but when it does happen it feels good.

#15160 7 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:Dealer busts at random and doesn't happen that often, but when it does happen it feels good.

All the other dealer hands cycle thru the match unit, but when I hand clicked it around bust never comes up whether it is on liberal or conservative setting, So something else must come into play. I'll figure it out eventually.

#15161 7 years ago

The reset bank under the playfield plays a part in the dealer hand.

#15162 7 years ago

I looked at the schematic and I think I've figured it out. The circuit is completed to the dealer relay (bust) when the match unit is in the 34th position, and the zero position when the jones plug is set to liberal, and the outhole relay is energized. Which is why I couldn't do it manually after the fact. Neat stuff.

#15163 7 years ago

OK back on topic-

It looks like this guy is finally reducing the prices of these to sell-

losangeles.craigslist.org link

#15164 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

OK back on topic-
It looks like this guy is finally reducing the prices of these to sell-

Man, I'd be on those, especially the two Gottliebs!

#15165 7 years ago

Same place I got my 1948 Buccaneer. The Wishing Well was a very nice example. The World Champ had quite a bit of wear and tear on the playfield. The Carolina was in pretty good shape too.

#15166 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Same place I got my 1948 Buccaneer. The Wishing Well was a very nice example. The World Champ had quite a bit of wear and tear on the playfield. The Carolina was in pretty good shape too.

Find the right coin door and the Wishing Well would be a nice pick up

#15167 7 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Find the right coin door and the Wishing Well would be a nice pick up

I already had one or I might have bought it. Too similar in game play to Frontiersman which I found I liked more. I try not to have games too similar as space allows only so many. But it is a great game just the same.

#15169 7 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Oooooo Royal Flush and 2001 for $850 in Lancaster...

Go get'um boilerman!

#15170 7 years ago

Not a pinball machine, but this is kind of cool.

#15171 7 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

lancaster.craigslist.org link

Dang. I would be all over that pair if it was closer....

#15172 7 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Coast deal!

#15173 7 years ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: A-Go-Go / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1966
Production: 2,100
Cost: $350
Link/Contact: lancaster.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Plug and Play.Machine has been completely shopped mechanically.All switches/relays/step units have been cleaned and adjusted.Game plays as it should.Playfield has been shopped by previous owner about 6 months ago with new rubber/bulbs/ball. New power cord has been installed."

Added over 8 years ago: **This posting has been deleted by its author.**

#15174 7 years ago

That "A-Go-GO" looks just like Suspense....3 years later! But Suspense does get rated a solid "8" on ipdb.....

#15175 7 years ago
Quoted from jodini:

That "A-Go-GO" looks just like Suspense....3 years later! But Suspense does get rated a solid "8" on ipdb.....

Maybe it's because they replace two of the flippers with 3" on Suspense .

#15176 7 years ago

charlotte.craigslist.org link

HORSE RACING PINBALL MACHINE PLAYFIELD - $175

00101_2bwZYPcgsw_600x450_(resized).jpg00101_2bwZYPcgsw_600x450_(resized).jpg

#15177 7 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

charlotte.craigslist.org link
HORSE RACING PINBALL MACHINE PLAYFIELD - $175

Universal 'Winner" one-ball. 1950

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2797&picno=57157

#15178 7 years ago

That Universal "Winner" looks amazing, Dennis. I hope I get to play one one day. I thought the Bally "Turf King" had a lot of features. The backglass animation alone makes it great in my book, and there's a ton of other interesting player advantages.

#15179 7 years ago

reading.craigslist.org link

I would like to get one of these someday!

Bingo_(resized).pngBingo_(resized).png

#15180 7 years ago

Ticker Tape is a really fun six card bingo - that glass has new title pasted on, but otherwise appears original.

If you're lucky, it's just a sticker on the front of the glass.

It's my daughter's favorite game - and she has great taste.

#15181 7 years ago

Looks like this guy's been hoarding for a while.

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#15182 7 years ago

Oh Boy!
Only game I would want is already sold.
But if $10K is truly price for all the rest (~33pins),
actually pretty good deal.

cheers
from another hoarder
(( ooopps, it was Spaceship that was already sold, not Oh Boy,
already have a Spaceship, though it could use a better BG))

#15183 7 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

actually pretty good deal.

That's a lot of switches

#15184 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

That's a lot of switches

Lol true.

My Royal Flush is very lonely......looking for another EM, a Gottlieb Jet Spin.

#15185 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Looks like this guy's been hoarding for a while.

285.00 a game

#15186 7 years ago

Oooooo I see a Surf Side in there. Just OK as a single player but is the best multiplayer EM I've played yet. Great ruleset, nail-biting conclusions, extra ball randomness to throw everyone off... really fun. People were SCREAMING at each other when we had it in Dallas.

#15187 7 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Oooooo I see a Surf Side in there. Just OK as a single player but is the best multiplayer EM I've played yet. Great ruleset, nail-biting conclusions, extra ball randomness to throw everyone off... really fun. People were SCREAMING at each other when we had it in Dallas.

That makes me want one of those.

And as Tom mentioned, the Oh Boy is the other one that got my attention.

#15189 7 years ago

He is kidding. I miss Surf Side.

#15190 7 years ago

Surf Side?

DSCN4661_(resized).JPGDSCN4661_(resized).JPG

#15191 7 years ago

Here on the East Coast we have been invaded by the biggest A-Hole since Frank Furhter on RGP. This butthole posts daily ads for cars, tractors, ATV's, boats, and his key words are about 1000 so the jackwipe has pinball in the ad. I have to delete my alerts on a daily basis and it is getting annoying. I see the Dick has now spread out past Hartford and is invading parts of NJ, NY, and MA. I wish there was a way to have CL find this user and ban the IP address for life.

There are so many ads, that you have to waste time to flag them all. I simply changed my alert status to another key word so this scum-sucking puke doesn't invade my Iphone with his/her BS.- end rant.

On a lighter note, buddy of mine has an ultra rare Williams EM Space Lab from 1974, a little rough, but only 30 made. ask is $150.

"I have a Space Lab Pinball Machine. Everyone owns a sky lab, who owns a SPACE LAB? It may be rare, but it probably will never be super valuable in my opinion.

Well this is your chance, supposedly only 30 made. Playfield is probably a 5 out of 10. Cab a 6 out of 10. BG a 6 out of 10. It plays but the kick out coil does not fire. The rest seems to work.

I will trade for a Data East pinball MPU, Data east checkpoint BG, Pinball Displays, Pinball boards, other pinball parts or tools? What do you have."

location is Hebron, CT it is on Eastern, CT craigslist

pasted_image_(resized).pngpasted_image_(resized).png

#15192 7 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Here on the East Coast we have been invaded by the biggest A-Hole since Frank Furhter on RGP. This butthole posts daily ads for cars, tractors, ATV's, boats, and his key words are about 1000 so the jackwipe has pinball in the ad. I have to delete my alerts on a daily basis and it is getting annoying. I see the Dick has now spread out past Hartford and is invading parts of NJ, NY, and MA. I wish there was a way to have CL find this user and ban the IP address for life.
There are so many ads, that you have to waste time to flag them all. I simply changed my alert status to another key word so this scum-sucking puke doesn't invade my Iphone with his/her BS.- end rant.
On a lighter note, buddy of mine has an ultra rare Williams EM Space Lab from 1974, a little rough, but only 30 made. ask is $150.
"I have a Space Lab Pinball Machine. Everyone owns a sky lab, who owns a SPACE LAB? It may be rare, but it probably will never be super valuable in my opinion.
Well this is your chance, supposedly only 30 made. Playfield is probably a 5 out of 10. Cab a 6 out of 10. BG a 6 out of 10. It plays but the kick out coil does not fire. The rest seems to work.
I will trade for a Data East pinball MPU, Data east checkpoint BG, Pinball Displays, Pinball boards, other pinball parts or tools? What do you have."

I don't think the production number for "Space Lab" is accurate. Allegedly only 30 made? I've seen several of them, so unless they were all sold to a local distributor, I think that number is actually much higher.

#15193 7 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

I sent him an e-mail a few hours ago (no reply yet) Here's hoping I can grab it.

#15194 7 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

I don't think the production number for "Space Lab" is accurate. Allegedly only 30 made? I've seen several of them, so unless they were all sold to a local distributor, I think that number is actually much higher.

They were "Sky Lab"s pulled off the line and stripped of a replay arm and the original glass whenever one was ordered, the story goes.

#15195 7 years ago

Put -xbox in the subject search line... that usually takes them all out.

It's not just pinball but just about anything arcade-related which is getting spammed. :/

#15196 7 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Put -xbox in the subject search line... that usually takes them all out.
It's not just pinball but just about anything arcade-related which is getting spammed. :/

This is a great tip, thank you-

#15197 7 years ago

If that Surf Side was closer it would be mine! One of my favorites on route when I was younger. I owned one for a while about 25 years ago - beat up badly with a painted cabinet. Not nice enough to keep. Other than Odin's, I haven't seen another one since.

#15198 7 years ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

If that Surf Side was closer it would be mine! One of my favorites on route when I was younger. I owned one for a while about 25 years ago - beat up badly with a painted cabinet. Not nice enough to keep. Other than Odin's, I haven't seen another one since.

There was one on Craigslist here in the Midwest for quite awhile a year or to ago, but the price was $1200 or something like that.

#15199 7 years ago
Quoted from bingopodcast:

Ticker Tape is a really fun six card bingo - that glass has new title pasted on, but otherwise appears original.
If you're lucky, it's just a sticker on the front of the glass.
It's my daughter's favorite game - and she has great taste.

It didn't even occur to me to try and jump on it. A little short on bucks right now with my daughter's graduation party coming up.
I'm sure it was long gone before I saw the ad.

Anyone here get it?

E

#15200 7 years ago

Surf Side is a great game. It fits into our multiplayer rotation very well and is a long term keeper. The other two Gottlieb multiplayers I have now are Dodge City and Fashion Show both of which also provide fun and great competitive games. It would be hard to see any of these three leave.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Chesapeake, VA
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hoover, AL
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.98
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 17,460 posts in this topic. You are on page 304 of 350.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-em-classics-just-came-up-on-cl/page/304 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.