20211104_113300 (resized).jpg
20211104_110835 (resized).jpg
20211103_202710 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2021-11-03-20-49-01 (resized).png
Screenshot_2021-10-11-08-52-23 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
There are 17,460 posts in this topic. You are on page 251 of 350.
#12501 8 years ago

Congrats, John. Hope it works out for you.

#12502 8 years ago

He is sending me some pictures tonight

#12503 8 years ago

Bally Aladdin's Castle $500
boston.craigslist.org link

#12504 8 years ago

I went to pick up the fast draw yesterday. I drove 2 hours. Complete waste of time. The machine was very rough. I left empty handed. Backglass and Playfield were completely shot. Plastics were all broken. The coin door was bent , and the machine had one of thoses metal plates bolted to the bottom of the cabinet. It's basically a parts game. Cabinet wasn't too bad, but wasn't worth fixing.

#12505 8 years ago

Williams Spanish Eyes $320
boston.craigslist.org link

and a real potluck here heh heh!
newjersey.craigslist.org link
"Decided to make room in garage. Have 19 pinball machines available for sale. From the 40's to the 80's. Some work, some do not. Priced from $75 to $1200. Some machines are: Lucky Star, Hi-Die, Drop-A-Card, Memory Lane and more. Woodrails, EM, Solid State etc. Will be available until 5:00pm today. No signs posted, as I just decided to do this today."

#12506 8 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

He is sending me some pictures tonight

so...........? are you going to ship it to NC? Did you get pics? Just a bit too far for me to justify the drive, even if you pass it up.

#12507 8 years ago

I sent an email to the seller on the Aladdins castle. Very cool artwork for a 2P

#12508 8 years ago

Isn't there somehow to get the machine from Maine to York to NC . I'm in CT heading to York in October

#12509 8 years ago

Wow...sorry to hear that about the fast draw. He wouldn't send you additional pictures before you went to pick it up, huh?

I was gonna go check it out but won't bother. I don't need a parts machine.

#12510 8 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

I sent an email to the seller on the Aladdins castle. Very cool artwork for a 2P

Yes I like the looks of Aladdin's too. Space for "just one" is killing me

#12511 8 years ago

He wouldn't send pics. It was a weird situation. The building that it was in was being gutted. In the middle of the construction zone was this pinball machine. The owner wasn't there. He had one of his employees meet me. When I looked at it, I told the guy that I wasn't interested. I made him an offer. The employee said OK because they need it out. He called his boss and he said No. No loss there. Just a waste of time.

#12512 8 years ago
Quoted from gottem:

Williams Spanish Eyes $320
" target="_blank">boston.craigslist.org link
and a real potluck here heh heh!
" target="_blank">newjersey.craigslist.org link
"Decided to make room in garage. Have 19 pinball machines available for sale. From the 40's to the 80's. Some work, some do not. Priced from $75 to $1200. Some machines are: Lucky Star, Hi-Die, Drop-A-Card, Memory Lane and more. Woodrails, EM, Solid State etc. Will be available until 5:00pm today. No signs posted, as I just decided to do this today."

Some of the 19 are already on eBay. Did not return an email I sent asking for a complete list of the titles.
ebay.com link: getgoodstuffcheap2013

#12513 8 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

so...........? are you going to ship it to NC? Did you get pics? Just a bit too far for me to justify the drive, even if you pass it up.

Lol trucking up today! Still waiting on more pictures but from what I see so far looks good going to visit my brother in New Hampshire just a stones throw from where it is so 99% chance I will be getting it

#12514 8 years ago

I always like the look and theme of this 1960s Williams El Toro....check it out.

cnj.craigslist.org link

#12515 8 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

1960s Williams El Toro

Its twice as nice of a game
than the BLY El Toro is.

I love my WMS 2P.

#12516 8 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

1960s Williams El Toro....check it out.

Nice, don't think I ever saw a Williams El toro.

#12517 8 years ago

Yeah......the mid 1960's Williams made some nice players. I love my 2P Lady Luck!
005.JPG005.JPG

#12518 8 years ago

philadelphia.craigslist.org link

Someone go get this, at least for the parts!!

#12519 8 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

philadelphia.craigslist.org link

Someone go get this, at least for the parts!!

Looks to be in real nice shape not to be parted out so yes someone save this!

Ken

#12520 8 years ago

Flip-A-Card $400
nh.craigslist.org link

#12521 8 years ago
Quoted from gottem:

Flip-A-Card $400

That looks nice for a flip a card, those always seem beat to death. Really fun game.

#12523 8 years ago
Quoted from gottem:

Flip-A-Card $400
nh.craigslist.org link

Whoa... better grab that one! I often compare it to King of Diamonds. Both have a random spinning target feature, a backbox area tracking the cards collected, and a similar goal (get them all). The main difference is KOD has better artwork & more interesting mechanical features (roto-target and backbox animation) vs. Flip-A-Card's superior geometry and shot layout.

I'm a geometry guy, so Flip-A-Card won a slot in my stable.

#12524 8 years ago

$450 Dimension on Long Island:
newyork.craigslist.org link

No pic of the backbox, but the rest looks promising. I'm sure it won't last (if not already gone).

#12525 8 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

$450 Dimension on Long Island:
newyork.craigslist.org link
No pic of the backbox, but the rest looks promising. I'm sure it won't last (if not already gone).

23 hrs. old now.

I can't imagine it's not spoken for by now.......seller probably got inundated with e-mails

#12526 8 years ago

I know guys in LI def got grabbed up. I'm a solid 3-1/2 hours away without NY traffic

#12527 8 years ago

You don't see this one everyday

Recel The Fiery 30's $500/bo
longisland.craigslist.org link
00p0p_fyncKu2BEfx_600x450[1].jpg00p0p_fyncKu2BEfx_600x450[1].jpg

#12528 8 years ago

People with Alladin's Castle never sent me pics or updates. Craigslist can have deeper rule sets than most EM's

#12529 8 years ago

Classic MrP post for a Jacks Open in Ontario, "it's worth 4000 if restored " sure it is

#12530 8 years ago

People with Alladin's Castle never sent me pics or updates. Craigslist can have deeper rule sets than most EM's

Now you know how I felt most of July

#12531 8 years ago

People with Alladin's Castle never sent me pics or updates.

Don't give up...I had an entire month go by and then randomly got a text with pictures of a game I inquired about. Bought it too(Fire Queen).

#12532 8 years ago

I know guys in LI def got grabbed up. I'm a solid 3-1/2 hours away without NY traffic

A friend of mine out on the Island called me this afternoon. He snagged the "Dimension". Says, it's not a world beater, but it's definitely worth $450.

#12533 8 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Lol trucking up today! Still waiting on more pictures but from what I see so far looks good going to visit my brother in New Hampshire just a stones throw from where it is so 99% chance I will be getting it

Grab the "Flip A Card" in NH while you're heading that way.

#12534 8 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Grab the "Flip A Card" in NH while you're heading that way.

My thoughts exactly!

#12535 8 years ago

Sent an email but one red flag so far, it's Vic Camp's ipdb picture on the ad. Never a good sign.

#12536 8 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Sent an email but one red flag so far, it's Vic Camp's ipdb picture on the ad. Never a good sign.

what one?

#12537 8 years ago

I see the flip a card

#12538 8 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Wow. Lame.

#12539 8 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

I should have picked that up because of the old "Jolly" machine in the background. Vic had this game when he got the "Flip a Card".

#12540 8 years ago

Who got the "2001" out in Harrisburg, PA?
I was out that way, but missed it.

#12541 8 years ago

I got an email from the guy with the 2001 he sold it about 4 days ago. I did get pics of that Aladdins Castle, but it had wear by the bonus inserts above the flippers. For 500 I want a nicer playfield, even though I am good at touchup, I would rather wait for a nicer example, they made 4100 of them. It did have a good glass, and a nice cabinet. Overall it needed shopping, repair to a flipper (no biggie), and some ME and IPA to clean up years of dirt.

Imagine a time machine where you could go back and bitch slap these people and buy them a can of wax.

newhaven.craigslist.org link

Pirate Gold Chicago Coin in Southbury, CT. 500 and it needs a kickout coil. I have a CC parts game, but.... the color scheme is a little too green for me. For a few hundred I'm game, not for a half a thousand.

#12542 8 years ago

Was in Vegas last week, went to PHOF and played quite a few EM's.

I'm in love with Ice Revue. Would love to add that one to the collection, so my eyes are peeled!

#12543 8 years ago

Imagine a Time Machine where you could go back and bitch slap these people and buy them a can of wax.
" target="_blank">newhaven.craigslist.org link
Pirate Gold Chicago Coin in Southbury, CT. 500 and it needs a kickout coil. I have a CC parts game, but.... the color scheme is a little too green for me. For a few hundred I'M Game, not for a half a thousand.

The EM market is very interesting. Aside from a few big bucks titles, most in good mechanical and average used cosmetics are $500 or less. These suckers really are unloved. If one is all for playing, a cool collection of $500 machines that all play well with some ugly on them could be assembled in no time. Mechanical parts are not expensive (repro pf and glass - different story). And unless the cabinet is just falling apart...? I'm pretty sure I've posted ten just like that in the last week, all within 3 hours of me. Each needing a $20-$50 shop out and (maybe?) $100 in new parts for undisclosed surprises. That's about what these games cost new. Where else can you do that on 40-50 year old coolness in 2015? Compared to most of the other things I'm into, that's a whole lotta fun for cheap (under $1k per). Easily my most 'affordable' hobby. Really...I could tastefully stuff a basement in a month for under $10k...if I had that space

I might just have to buy a house so I can get more EMs...

#12544 8 years ago

Thank you to Stashyboy..I just picked up the Skylab from Philadelphia, he reduced the price..it's good for parts

#12545 8 years ago

EMs are great. People whining about how they can't get games or it's "a rich mans hobby" need to drink a big glass of Shut the EM up.

#12546 8 years ago
Quoted from Iamneo:

Thank you to Stashyboy..I just picked up the Skylab from Philadelphia, he reduced the price..it's good for parts

Good for you.

I'm on vaca in Maryland or I would have grabbed it.

You might have saved marriage. I have 2 waiting in the queue with no space until I sell the Flip Flop.

#12547 8 years ago

My wife saw a wolf spider in the basement and refuses to go down to the game room. It has really saved my marriage

#12548 8 years ago
#12549 8 years ago

Geezus what a waste on a puke coffee table. I'm doing one up but..it's a Chicsgo Coin Red Baron POS that was close to being dumpster bait.

#12550 8 years ago

My wife saw a wolf spider in the basement and refuses to go down to the game room. It has really saved my marriage

She got close enough to know which kind?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hoover, AL
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.98
$ 12.00
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 17,460 posts in this topic. You are on page 251 of 350.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-em-classics-just-came-up-on-cl/page/251 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.