20211104_113300 (resized).jpg
20211104_110835 (resized).jpg
20211103_202710 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2021-11-03-20-49-01 (resized).png
Screenshot_2021-10-11-08-52-23 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
There are 17,460 posts in this topic. You are on page 233 of 350.
#11601 8 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

Run, don't walk... probably already gone, but hey, ya never know... EM Close Encounters!!!!!
athensga.craigslist.org link

.... and on ebay too. $800 open bid, no bidders.

ebay.com link: link

#11602 8 years ago

Check this pin out in NJ...
cnj.craigslist.org link

#11603 8 years ago

I still can't believe this Jungle Queen is still unsold. It is a lot of great game for a bargain price.

Is there that little demand for games in this area?

ebay.com link: itm

#11604 8 years ago

I got a chuckle when I came across this on a pinball site. I'm like yeah he will give 500 dollars for a 79 Space Walk. Good luck with that.

_WTF.JPG_WTF.JPG
#11605 8 years ago

Williams Honey

delaware.craigslist.org link

$200

#11606 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

I still can't believe this Jungle Queen is still unsold. It is a lot of great game for a bargain price.
ebay.com link

Looks good but the fourth photo shows a patch of paint missing in front of the kick out holes, can that be repaired?

#11607 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

ebay.com link

Looks good but the fourth photo shows a patch of paint missing in front of the kick out holes, can that be repaired?

#11608 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

ebay.com link

#11609 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballFever:

4th time's the charm

#11610 8 years ago

A few from the northeast....
nh.craigslist.org link
Nice looking game, suppose to be fun too, for nice price.
maine.craigslist.org link
Outer Space art is fun, but not sure about the CC pin.
maine.craigslist.org link
Another game on my wish list, glass might have issues.

#11611 8 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

A few from the northeast....
" target="_blank">nh.craigslist.org link
Nice looking game, suppose to be fun too, for nice price.
" target="_blank">maine.craigslist.org link
Outer Space art is fun, but not sure about the CC pin.
" target="_blank">maine.craigslist.org link
Another game on my wish list, glass might have issues.

Those are all very nice prices. Space Time is a fun game. It has been about 15 years since I played one but I remember it being fun.

#11612 8 years ago

Clean 1977 GTB Bronco near Seattle: seattle.craigslist.org link

#11613 8 years ago

For you Four Million BC Fans:

chicago.craigslist.org link

#11614 8 years ago

Anyone know the size of a Four Million BC cabinet? Trying to figure out if I go see this one and buy if I could fit in my car all broken down, or would it require a truck/van.

#11615 8 years ago
Quoted from orangestorm87:

Anyone know the size of a Four Million BC cabinet? Trying to figure out if I go see this one and buy if I could fit in my car all broken down, or would it require a truck/van.

Might want to contact the seller and ask for dimensions.

Or, you could look up 4 M BC owners on Pinside and send them a pm....

#11616 8 years ago

This looks great!

appleton.craigslist.org link

Williams kickoff for $675 in Wisconsin. I'd grab that if I were nearby.

#11617 8 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

that is one of the nice ones mike, I would of snatched it up. how was the bg and cab

Here's a backglass shot. It was about an 8 but had flaking in the transparent areas. The cabinet was better than the backglass but I didn't get a good after picture.

photo 5.JPGphoto 5.JPG

#11618 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Here's a backglass shot. It was about an 8 but had flaking in the transparent areas. The cabinet was better than the backglass but I didn't get a good after picture.
photo 5.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

looks nice. it is a title I never had the opportunity to buy. played it a lot at shows.
not it would be a long term keeper but would be a nice change up if I could find one in nice shape

#11619 8 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

looks nice. it is a title I never had the opportunity to buy. played it a lot at shows.
not it would be a long term keeper but would be a nice change up if I could find one in nice shape

I was of the same opinion. Had played tired examples at shows and enjoyed the opportunity to finally experience a decent example properly shopped out. It was OK.

#11620 8 years ago

I asked over in Vid's playfield restoration thread but I'll ask the EM guys opinion here, if you don't mind. Would this playfield wear on this be something I should be worried about? I am close to going see it in person as well, anything I should look out for? This being my first attempted PIN purchase I just want to make sure I don't regret it.

IMG_20150519_194558988.jpgIMG_20150519_194558988.jpg

#11621 8 years ago

Looks mostly just dirty to me. Maybe some wear where the ball enters play but overall pretty promising. Uniquely fun game.

#11622 8 years ago

Looks pretty worn in front of the slings but there's no paint loss so it may be just dirt...a good clean and wax will keep it from getting worse. Buy it!

#11623 8 years ago

The backbox does come off right? For transport.

#11625 8 years ago

could fit in my car all broken down,

Fix the car first, and then buy it.

#11626 8 years ago

Hey Alex, are you sporting a '68 Galaxie as your new avatar?

#11627 8 years ago

Yeah, I figured I'd sport old gold for now. Had to surrender the Serenade avatar to a new guy.

#11628 8 years ago

The backbox does come off right? For transport.

What kind of car are you hoping to transport it in? There's probably a will it fit thread with your model in here somewhere.

#11629 8 years ago

This being my first attempted PIN purchase

. . . and you do have room for the two or three that will soon join the first, right?

For some reason they never stay alone!

#11630 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Yeah, I figured I'd sport old gold for now.

My first car was a hand me down blue and white 68 Galaxie hard top with a 390 that I went with my dad to pick up brand new when I was 6. I liked it so much that I bought a project gold 68 XL convertible with a 302 when I was 19.

After I drove my original Galaxie off a cliff, but was saved by a tree, I towed it home and pulled the entire driveline and transplanted it into the ragtop and then painted it Ferrari red. You should have seen us cruising the freeways in that thing in the early 80s. It then got jacked at a Who concert in LA and wrecked. I put it back together again and then traded it to a friend for a 1947 Willys Jeep CJ2A.

#11631 8 years ago

I do have the room for more, but its the money thats an issue. Definately not a willingness problem. So this first one has to be one I want to have for a while because I probably wont have an oppertunity for another for a long time. I like the theme, and like the gameplay. Hoping I can get it a bit cheaper than they are asking but will see.

I will be taking my cousin and he has a Ford Escape, so I think we will be ok.

#11632 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

My first car was a hand me down blue and white 68 Galaxie hard top with a 390 that I went with my dad to pick up brand new when I was 6. I liked it so much that I bought a project gold 68 XL convertible with a 302 when I was 19.
After I drove my original Galaxie off a cliff, but was saved by a tree, I towed it home and pulled the entire driveline and transplanted it into the ragtop and then painted it Ferrari red. You should have seen us cruising the freeways in that thing in the early 80s. It then got jacked at a Who concert in LA and wrecked. I put it back together again and then traded it to a friend for a 1947 Willys Jeep CJ2A.

We are on our second one. The first was a rough bondo filled beast with a 302. The convertible top was rags so we never put it up. The car was still plenty fun. This one has the 390 and it runs great. We are third owners. I bought it off a couple that rarely drove it. I think it had 43k on it when we got it. It's got 50k something now. It's not show quality but a pretty decent driver. A lot nicer than any of the Mustangs I was trying to put together when I was a kid.

There aren't many cliffs in my area but I'll keep it home if the Who comes to town.

#11633 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

I'll keep it home if the Who comes to town.

The fun part was coming out of the LA coliseum late on a Saturday night and not having a car.

#11634 8 years ago

Yeah, that stinks. When we were first dating, my wife had a 78 Monte Carlo with a ton of miles on it. She sold it to her brother for $600. He never registered it and took it to California. He drove it out there and it got stolen. About a month later the PA State Police called and asked if we wanted the car back. Nah, you can keep it.

#11635 8 years ago

I do have the room for more, but its the money thats an issue. Definately not a willingness problem. So this first one has to be one I want to have for a while because I probably wont have an oppertunity for another for a long time. I like the theme, and like the gameplay. Hoping I can get it a bit cheaper than they are asking but will see.
I will be taking my cousin and he has a Ford Escape, so I think we will be ok.

It sounds like you did your homework then. Good title from everything I hear. Start saving your money now for your 2nd one! You'll want it even worse than you think after No. 1.

#11636 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

My first car was a hand me down

My 1st was a hand me down also, a 1965 Mercury Park Lane, (lime/gold with black landau top)
Now that was a boat of a car
probably could have fit any pin in the trunk or back seat (with head attached).

#11637 8 years ago

This is what my second car looked like. It did not drive like the Galaxie, but it looked pretty cool.

57Fairlane.jpg57Fairlane.jpg

#11638 8 years ago

O-din - how dare you post pix of cars and not EMs from CL!?!?

#11639 8 years ago
Quoted from bailorgana:

O-din - how dare you post pix of cars and not EMs from CL!?!?

Just don't tell the Dude Abides. lol

The way I see it is if you're here and I'm here, doesn't that make it our time?

#11640 8 years ago

We will all learn about Cuba and have some food. There's certainly nothing wrong with a little feast on our time.

#11641 8 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

We will all learn about Cuba and have some food. There's certainly nothing wrong with a little feast on our time.

Ok, Mr. Hand!

#11642 8 years ago

MrHand.jpegMrHand.jpeg

#11643 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It just wouldn't go with my (lack of) furniture. I'll stick with the original patina on mine, thank you very much!
306236-i.jpg

Ha! I'm the pigeon that bought this Louisiana Kings and Queens. Somebody worked hard at getting the cab to this state. Pretty decent machine, though. Bought a Wade Krause repro playfield for $600 and am transferring the goodies now here in KC.

#11644 8 years ago
Quoted from Blutarsky:

Ha! I'm the pigeon that bought this Louisiana Kings and Queens.

I don't believe it is the same one. As this one has not left the area.

#11645 8 years ago

Picked mine up in Springfield, La just east of Baton Rouge about a month ago. Lucky to get out alive.

#11646 8 years ago
Quoted from Blutarsky:

Picked mine up in Springfield, La just east of Baton Rouge about a month ago. Lucky to get out alive.

Was this the one that was all blinged out, kind of bejeweled? Can't see pictures as the CL ad is now down.

#11647 8 years ago

The cab/backbox feature a Fleur de Lis design on a brown shelf liner base. Somebody did a lot of work but you'd have to be from South Louisiana to really appreciate it. Playfield wasn't bejeweled in any way. Appropriate wear for its age but sturdy mechanically. Big time cigarette aroma that needs to be pine tree-masked or otherwise defeated. Pretty interesting folks down there.

#11648 8 years ago

Lived most of my life in south Louisiana and lots of interesting people down there, great food of course, but not much in the way of pinball machines.

#11649 8 years ago
Quoted from beadwindow:

Lived most of my life in south Louisiana and lots of interesting people down there, great food of course, but not much in the way of pinball machines.

Strange, I've had a couple Ems with New Orleans tax stickers on them and I'm up in WI. I figure there must have been a bunch of them down there at some point.

#11650 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Strange, I've had a couple Ems with New Orleans tax stickers on them and I'm up in WI. I figure there must have been a bunch of them down there at some point.

For the handful of years that I was down there and collecting EMs, I almost never saw them on CL or anywhere else. I'm sure there were some but I'd still say they were rare in general. Growing up down there I definitely remember seeing them (post-EM machines) in arcades but from a collecting/hobby or just seeing them in people's homes over the years, I can't think of one instance.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hoover, AL
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 24.98
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
There are 17,460 posts in this topic. You are on page 233 of 350.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-em-classics-just-came-up-on-cl/page/233 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.