20211104_113300 (resized).jpg
20211104_110835 (resized).jpg
20211103_202710 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2021-11-03-20-49-01 (resized).png
Screenshot_2021-10-11-08-52-23 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
There are 17,460 posts in this topic. You are on page 223 of 350.
#11101 9 years ago

not cl, here on pinside...

captain fantastic - $4500 - oakland (ca)

well... it IS pretty...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-1977-bally-captain-fantastic-pinball-machine

image.jpgimage.jpg

#11102 9 years ago

Big Hit for $1000 in San Jose:
sfbay.craigslist.org link

#11103 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

not cl, here on pinside...
captain fantastic - $4500 - oakland (ca)
well... it IS pretty...

Oh, it's on CL too:

#11104 9 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Big Hit for $1000 in San Jose:

Someone buy it, bring it to Allentown Pinfest, and sell it to me for profit! heh heh... Nice looking game, though.

#11106 9 years ago
Quoted from Pneuma:

Someone buy it, bring it to Allentown Pinfest, and sell it to me for profit! heh heh... Nice looking game, though.

Shipping from CA to PA via STI would be around $450 I'd guess.

#11107 9 years ago

Wms Stop n Go for $75 at a yard sale in NC tomorrow:
raleigh.craigslist.org link

#11108 9 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Interesting power switch. If I were local I'd still buy it.

#11109 9 years ago

OK, not an EM, but a Harlem Globetrotters for $200 is worth a mention (in AL):
bham.craigslist.org link

#11110 9 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

OK, not an EM, but a Harlem Globetrotters for $200 is worth a mention (in AL):
bham.craigslist.org link

i would buy this... despite my "em guy to the death" status, i would buy it for the artwork and the basketball theme alone...

#11111 9 years ago

here is one you don't see every day!
delaware.craigslist.org link

#11112 9 years ago

Wow, is that an export version?

#11113 9 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

That machine won't last the hour. Priced very very low. Export version, cool looking.

#11114 9 years ago

Most of these re-imports (I'm guessing that) seem like they end up on the east coast.

#11115 9 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Most of these re-imports (I'm gueessing that) seem like they end up on the east coast.

I think most came in at the port of Baltimore md

#11116 9 years ago

Easter weekend, otherwise I'd be heading down the 'pike for that one!

#11117 9 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

I think most came in at the port of Baltimore md

Makes sense.....

#11118 9 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

did you try and contact them dave?

#11119 9 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

A friend of mine tried contacting them a few hours ago. Haven't heard the outcome yet.

#11120 9 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

A friend of mine tried contacting them a few hours ago. Haven't heard the outcome yet.

i zapped them an email too a few minutes ago... i doubt i'll get a response, unless the seller decides to try and start a bidding competition after getting bombarded with emails...

#11121 9 years ago

That would be cool to have in a collection.....

#11122 9 years ago

I sent an email but it was up over an hour before I did. I am guessing they got hammered with emails. hope someone here gets it

#11123 9 years ago

there was a rancho in md a few months back. I would of like to have that next to a cow poke next to a buckaroo......

#11124 9 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

I sent an email but it was up over an hour before I did. I am guessing they got hammered with emails. hope someone here gets it

yea, i hope so too...

i can't imagine that their email box is empty right now, that's for sure... that price tag on that machine is like dumping a 3 day old carcass in the middle of a field...

image.jpgimage.jpg

#11125 9 years ago

cnj.craigslist.org link

Any follow up on this? Man, I was jonesin' for this game, but just can't get down there.

#11126 9 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

That would be cool to have in a collection.....

Yup, would love to have that. Funny thing is, they made 5000 of them, so says IPDb!
If that cabinet is a repaint, they did a nice job.

#11127 9 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

Yup, would love to have that. Funny thing is, they made 5000 of them, so says IPDb!
If that cabinet is a repaint, they did a nice job.

I am guessing it is since it appears the coin door and insert plate have been chromed.

#11128 9 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

cnj.craigslist.org link
Any follow up on this? Man, I was jonesin' for this game, but just can't get down there.

"We've had offers of $800 to $1200 thus far, but we are selling it outright for $1800"

If it lasts until the end of the estate sale, they'll likely accept the best standing offer.

#11129 9 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

"We've had offers of $800 to $1200 thus far, but we are selling it outright for $1800"
If it lasts until the end of the estate sale, they'll likely accept the best standing offer.

Thanks. How did you get that info? Considering the one on eBay, and the "Diamond Jack" that's been there for a while now, I'd say $1200 is about right for that game. It looks like two of the drop down flags would need to be replaced at least, then of course a total shop out. Looks like an excellent original though.

#11130 9 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Thanks. How did you get that info? Considering the one on eBay, and the "Diamond Jack" that's been there for a while now, I'd say $1200 is about right for that game. It looks like two of the drop down flags would need to be replaced at least, then of course a total shop out. Looks like an excellent original though.

Joe, I thought you were driving down to look at this one. Sure glad I didn't go early and waiting in line to see a $1800 price tag. They must have been hammered with calls on it weeks before the sale so they must of toss a high price on it.

#11131 9 years ago

Just a bit too far to go at least twice; first to get a number (Thursday), then again Friday. Can't take time off from work, and then get there and not land the game.

#11132 9 years ago

Don't know if this has been posted yet.

I have for sale a 1947 United Havanna Pinball Machine... I am asking $400 OBO

quadcities.craigslist.org link

#11133 9 years ago

pinball stuff (Anaheim)

orangecounty.craigslist.org link

#11134 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

pinball stuff (Anaheim)
orangecounty.craigslist.org link

Heheheh. Pinball stuff fur sure

#11135 9 years ago

Any word on the "Hi-Lo" in Delaware? I bagged that "KOD" from the estate sale. Got there really early. Was the first one there and another guy who was serious didn't show. Photos coming to prove it happened.

#11136 9 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Any word on the "Hi-Lo" in Delaware? I bagged that "KOD" from the estate sale. Got there really early. Was the first one there and another guy who was serious didn't show. Photos coming to prove it happened.

Way to go JR.

#11137 9 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

but just can't get down there.

Amazing how that can change overnight.

Quoted from jrpinball:

Got there really early.

#11138 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Amazing how that can change overnight.

Yeah, well I'm off on Saturdays. I'm glad it wasn't snapped up on Friday. The high asking price scared off a lot of people, but I did my best to educate the woman who was running the sale of a more realistic value. She was very fair and reasonable. I think I paid up for it, but I'm happy with it.

#11139 9 years ago

Some photos of the NJ estate sale "KOD" I bagged today. Game loaded in the van.

DSC04917.JPGDSC04917.JPGDSC04918.JPGDSC04918.JPGDSC04916.JPGDSC04916.JPGDSC04915.JPGDSC04915.JPG

#11140 9 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

I got this ( great shape ) Had it all worked out with the owner ( super nice guy ) I get up at 4:45 am and arrive just before 8:00 am.

I meet wife in front yard just after another lady has spoke to her to tell her im here to pick up pin and she tells me hubby is in the basement.

I am just a few steps behind the lady that was just speaking to wife to basement. I find hubby and tell him im here to get pin and he says he knows the lady just told him we were here.???????????

I say what lady? I'm the one you spoke with and emailed back and forth yesterday. He says that lady just told me the guy from Charlotte sent her to pick up the pinball machine. ( His wife must have just told her it was sold to guy coming from Charlotte )

We were both confused .. I was just starting to get ready to think about all of this and wouldn't you know it she was gone!!!! Nowhere to be found.... All I can say is had I been 20 mins later she would of been gone with game or having it loaded up ... I would have not been very nice to her ... He was a super nice trusting old guy so I would have understood on his end.

I would of loved seeing her help him get the game up 9 stairs ....LOL

stop n go.jpgstop n go.jpg stop n go 2.jpgstop n go 2.jpg stop n go 3.jpgstop n go 3.jpg
#11141 9 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

The high asking price scared off a lot of people

It did scare me off.

I figured 1200 plus shipping was too much a stretch (if could even have gotten for that), even though I've got a game waiting to be shipped from NJ.

Still would like to find something to pair up with it! You must be out of room and need to cut something loose now, right?

#11142 9 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

It did scare me off.
I figured 1200 plus shipping was too much a stretch (if could even have gotten for that), even though I've got a game waiting to be shipped from NJ.
Still would like to find something to pair up with it! You must be out of room and need to cut something loose now, right?

They were actually asking $1800 for it! I think they realized that it was an unrealistic price but they were trying to get as much as they could for it. Yeah, most definitely out of room. My wife was a little chapped about tossing out the washer and dryer, but she'll get over it!

#11143 9 years ago

On the way home with the game, I met up with Vic Camp and helped him load a somewhat ragged "Cross Town" he just nabbed into his Cadillac. Vic will make it a respectable game I'm sure. Vic- get you a pinhauler!

DSC04927.JPGDSC04927.JPGDSC04919.JPGDSC04919.JPGDSC04934.JPGDSC04934.JPGDSC04923.JPGDSC04923.JPGDSC04931.JPGDSC04931.JPGDSC04921.JPGDSC04921.JPGDSC04928.JPGDSC04928.JPG

#11144 9 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

DSC04917.JPG (Click image to enlarge)DSC04918.JPG (Click image to enlarge)DSC04916.JPG (Click image to enlarge)DSC04915.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Your newly aquired KOD looks awesome jr!

#11145 9 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Some photos of the NJ estate sale "KOD" I bagged today.

Super nice indeed!

Ken

#11146 9 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Yeah, well I'm off on Saturdays. I'm glad it wasn't snapped up on Friday. The high asking price scared off a lot of people, but I did my best to educate the woman who was running the sale of a more realistic value. She was very fair and reasonable. I think I paid up for it, but I'm happy with it.

Great game. I called about that one myself. Congrats on getting it!

#11147 9 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

They were actually asking $1800 for it!

Yep, knew that too, but the high offer was 1200 and I wasn't going to top that. I passed.

#11148 9 years ago
Quoted from songofsixpence:

Pinball stuff fur sure

"I'm selling this pinball stuff make me in offers or trade"

#11149 9 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

DSC04917.JPG (Click image to enlarge)DSC04918.JPG (Click image to enlarge)DSC04916.JPG (Click image to enlarge)DSC04915.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

i hope that bad boy is set up and ready for play!

#11150 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

i hope that bad boy is set up and ready for play!

Yeah JR.

Let us know when that one is ready to go.

Chris and I would love to make a road trip to see and play.

Let us knoW if there is anything we can do to help get her going.

Bert

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Chesapeake, VA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hoover, AL
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.98
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 17,460 posts in this topic. You are on page 223 of 350.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-em-classics-just-came-up-on-cl/page/223 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.