20211104_113300 (resized).jpg
20211104_110835 (resized).jpg
20211103_202710 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2021-11-03-20-49-01 (resized).png
Screenshot_2021-10-11-08-52-23 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
There are 17,460 posts in this topic. You are on page 185 of 350.
#9201 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

you are killing me...

Bon Voyage Pinball Machine
In very good condition
Works excellent

#9202 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

In very good condition
Works excellent

i'm already in a "wonderful" mood, sitting in my office looking out the window and watching it snow... so go ahead and torture me while you can...

#9203 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

In very good condition
Works excellent

I guess I should go check it out, but the theme does nothing for me

#9204 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

i'm already in a "wonderful" mood, sitting in my office looking out the window and watching it snow...

Same here. It's just nice to be able to see it, I spent the first 16 years here in the basement. My desk has a great view now (well relative to the weather). When people ask how I got such a great spot I tell them I had to do 16 years in the hole to earn it.

#9205 9 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I guess I should go check it out, but the theme does nothing for me

The theme may be an acquired taste, but it is a great playing game with lots of color. If I didn't already have one, I would be all over it. But truth is before I had a chance to play it, I wasn't all that interested. The gameplay puts this one over the top.

#9206 9 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Same here. It's just nice to be able to see it, I spent the first 16 years here in the basement. My desk has a great view now (well relative to the weather). When people ask how I got such a great spot I tell them I had to do 16 years in the hole to earn it.

the dreaded "dungeon office"... i lived in plenty of those during my stay in the rat race... when i was searching for an office for my business, a window i could look out of was a MUST!

#9207 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The theme may be an acquired taste, but it is a great playing game with lots of color. If I didn't already have one, I would be all over it. But truth is before I had a chance to play it, I wasn't all that interested. The gameplay puts this one over the top.

i love the theme... but then again, i've been known to like themes that others aren't always fond of...

#9208 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

i'm already in a "wonderful" mood, sitting in my office looking out the window and watching it snow... so go ahead and torture me while you can...

Snow? What's that? 66 degrees and sunny today.

Ken

#9209 9 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Snow? What's that? 66 degrees and sunny today.
Ken

sure... rub it in... it's 27 and snowing sideways here... at least the heavy stuff is coming later, which means day off tomorrow...

#9211 9 years ago

Gtb Score Board for $125 in MS:
northmiss.craigslist.org link

#9212 9 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Bon Voyage in NY for $200:
rochester.craigslist.org link

anyone near there?

#9213 9 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Top Card in Cali for $500:
modesto.craigslist.org link

Is this a decent deal ugh but the drive...

#9214 9 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Frontiersman for $250 in Nashville:
nashville.craigslist.org link
Someone best hop on this one - looks sweet. Terrific deal, even with shipping involved.

did anyone get this?

#9215 9 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Is this a decent deal ugh but the drive...

this one? modesto.craigslist.org link

from the one picture, it has possibilities... i wish the seller had posted more pictures...

the front metal looks good, which is always a nice thing... the bg would appear to have some issues with flaking in the highly lit areas (look at the "top card" wording, you can see the flaking there) but unforunately, that is pretty much "normal" for something price in that range...

can't tell anything about the pf from the pic...

i would say that is the pf doesn't have any "real" issues (realistically, machines priced like this will have some minor planking, etc. that do not effect gameplay), and the plastics are good, 500 for a fun, working, players condition machine isn't wholly out of line... others may disagree..

since it has been sitting there for 2 weeks, it might not even take 500 to get it...

#9216 9 years ago

cool a new member of the cat club... prince sparkle pony approves...

image-951.jpgimage-951.jpg

#9217 9 years ago

Mine seem to have lost all of their hair and are telling me to just find a machine already. They can't take the stress

image.jpgimage.jpg

#9218 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

this one? modesto.craigslist.org link
from the one picture, it has possibilities... i wish the seller had posted more pictures...
the front metal looks good, which is always a nice thing... the bg would appear to have some issues with flaking in the highly lit areas (look at the "top card" wording, you can see the flaking there) but unforunately, that is pretty much "normal" for something price in that range...
can't tell anything about the pf from the pic...
i would say that is the pf doesn't have any "real" issues (realistically, machines priced like this will have some minor planking, etc. that do not effect gameplay), and the plastics are good, 500 for a fun, working, players condition machine isn't wholly out of line... others may disagree..
since it has been sitting there for 2 weeks, it might not even take 500 to get it...

I completely agree. If it were in SoCal, I would probably be trying to talk myself out of going to get it. I have been searching for a reasonably priced Top Card with a nice playfield to finish the one I own. It seems the only ones that come up in So Cal are either way over priced (>$1000) or beat to Sh!t with bad playfields. But yes, 7 hours 2X of driving is out of the question unless you have been on the hunt for that particular title or have friends to visit up there.

#9219 9 years ago

ugh... 14 hours... that WOULD be a haul... i wouldn't make the trip either...

gas is literally getting cheaper by the day though...

#9220 9 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

200-300 on the Egg Head and still be OK (assuming repro backglass at 300, and another 50 in rings/bulbs/misc). Scrounge some used legs. Enjoy it for awhile and sell later for 600-800 (nicely shopped and detailed).

Homie offered it to his non-pinball owning friends, waiting to hear if they are going to take it and if not it's all mine at $250. I imagine the snow will keep this deal in hold for a few days. Cross your fingers, boys. Cross your fingers.

#9221 9 years ago
Quoted from Robotoes:

Homie offered it to his non-pinball owning friends, waiting to hear if they are going to take it and if not it's all mine at $250. I imagine the snow will keep this deal in hold for a few days. Cross your fingers, boys. Cross your fingers.

Yeah, hopefully one of those "Dumbos" won't take it and "repurpose" it!

#9222 9 years ago

DUMBO is one of the worst places in Brooklyn. It makes me ashamed to live here. If I didn't do what I do for a living, I wouldn't be anywhere near Brooklyn.

#9223 9 years ago

I thought Dumbo (who would ever want to live in a place called "Dumbo"), was trendy, upscale and hip. I guess that's why the average Brooklynite would be ashamed of it.

#9224 9 years ago

mustang - $400 - freeland (md)

baltimore.craigslist.org link

image-191.jpgimage-191.jpg

#9225 9 years ago

zip-a-doo - $100 - havertown (pa)

not pretty... but only $100...

philadelphia.craigslist.org link

image-958.jpgimage-958.jpg
#9226 9 years ago

el dorado - $1300 (firm) - ashburn (va)

has shay bg... no pics...

washingtondc.craigslist.org link

#9227 9 years ago

surf champ - $100 (!) - bath (pa)

no pics... listed 4 hours ago, cannot imagine this will last very long...

allentown.craigslist.org link

#9228 9 years ago

sounds good for 100 bucks!

#9229 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

surf champ - $100 (!) - bath (pa)

Hmmmmm, is it worth a 3 hour round trip???

#9230 9 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

Hmmmmm, is it worth a 3 hour round trip???

unless it is a complete roach, yes...

#9231 9 years ago

well in that case........

#9232 9 years ago

email sent

#9233 9 years ago

got my fingers crossed for you... could be a helluva deal...

#9234 9 years ago

Good luck! Surf Champ is one of my favorites.

#9235 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

el dorado - $1300 (firm) - ashburn (va)
has shay bg... no pics...

Why not closer

#9236 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

got my fingers crossed for you... could be a helluva deal...

So far, no reponse. It may be a fishing expedition. We'll see.

#9237 9 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

I had no response for an ad that was up for 22 days...sent a half dozen emails in that time. Randomly got a text with pictures and went and bought it. Never know with CL.

#9238 9 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Why not closer

yea i hear you... assuming no real issues, that's a pretty fair price on a hard to find machine...

Quoted from DropTarget:

ad still up, so there is hope...

#9239 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

yea i hear you... assuming no real issues, that's a pretty fair price on a hard to find machine...

ad still up, so there is hope...

Yeah, right. Like the "Frontiersman" !

#9240 9 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

I had no response for an ad that was up for 22 days...sent a half dozen emails in that time. Randomly got a text with pictures and went and bought it. Never know with CL.

True

#9241 9 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Never know with CL.

Yes, exactly! I bought all four of my machines on CL. Three times out of four, I wrote or called the seller and only heard back 2-4 days later. Don't give up hope!

#9242 9 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Yeah, right. Like the "Frontiersman" !

good point... i know i never heard back from the seller on that...

#9243 9 years ago

re-listed, might be able to work the price a bit...

pair of wild life's - $750 - columbia (md)

image-208.jpgimage-208.jpg

#9244 9 years ago

funland - $300 - hopewell (va)

interesting "original" paint on head...

richmond.craigslist.org link

image-541.jpgimage-541.jpg

#9245 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

mustang - $400 - freeland (md)
baltimore.craigslist.org link

image-191.jpg 25 KB

down to $350 already....

#9246 9 years ago

captain fantastic - $1195 - dracut (ma)

boston.craigslist.org link

image-410.jpgimage-410.jpg

#9247 9 years ago

target pool - $650 - hooksett (nh)

boston.craigslist.org link

image-937.jpgimage-937.jpg

#9248 9 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Frontiersman for $250 in Nashville:
" target="_blank">nashville.craigslist.org link
Someone best hop on this one - looks sweet. Terrific deal, even with shipping involved.

Thanks for posting this DirtFlipper! I've been looking for a Frontiersman since I read Bob Herbison's enthusiastic write-up on it a few years ago. After missing out on a couple, I took a long-distance shot and this one is now headed to Seattle to join my woodrail collection!

Good backglass, playfield, and cabinet. The plastics are toasted, the apron is covered in green felt (hope there are no surprises underneath) and the original wooden legs were replaced with metal ones at some point, but overall, a great candidate for a full restoration at a nice price (even with shipping)!

I had intended to upload a few photos that the seller sent me, but my work computer isn't cooperating with Pinside's software unfortunately.

- Tim

#9249 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

re-listed, might be able to work the price a bit...
pair of wild life's - $750 - columbia (md)

I sold my non-shopped Wildlife to this guy about 2 years ago... when I went back to help with an issue, it was working, but not 100%... you could make a really decent game out of both, if Wildlife is up your alley.

image-208.jpg 35 KB

#9250 9 years ago

sfbay.craigslist.org link
Someone up north want to pick this up for me

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hoover, AL
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 12.00
$ 24.98
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 17,460 posts in this topic. You are on page 185 of 350.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-em-classics-just-came-up-on-cl/page/185 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.