27 (resized).JPG
12 (resized).JPG
11 (resized).JPG
10 (resized).JPG
9 (resized).JPG
8 (resized).JPG
3 (resized).JPG
2 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider davideokills.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#300 8 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Back off piranhas!!! Haha hope to get one of them

Good luck. Let us know what'sleft of the carcass after you've had your fill.

1 week later
#443 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

fortwayne.craigslist.org link
Laser War $500
Some really good deals lately. It's taking some real self-control to not contact this guy.

Sold already.

#445 8 years ago
Quoted from Geocab:

What's a multiplayer card?

I was wondering the same thing. I would guess a display is out. It seems card = circuit board.

#483 8 years ago

If I tried to buy another Barracora my partners would kill me but that price is better than I paid for both of the ones I bought and the condition looks better than both as well.

#489 8 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Wow. That Mata Hari is a great buy (assuming good backglass) considering the condition of the playfield. I would grab it if my Bro-in-law didn't already have one.

You two are killing me. I would grab this game in a heartbeat if I was anywhere near it. I love this thread but seeing Laser Cue, Barracora, and Mata Hari for around $500 far away is painful.

I hope Black Pyramid pops up in Ohio for $500 because that game is a blast and I want to play it again.

#497 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Cleveland's not too far from Chicago...

I know! We have a bunch of events at our new space and our little Rav4 we use for longer trips needs to go into the shop before it can do any longer trips. Snapped this pick of the space on Friday before the event kicked off.

20151009_190044.jpg20151009_190044.jpg

2 weeks later
#607 8 years ago
Quoted from chrisnack:

Emailed them, we'll see if i can get more info Not about to call quite yet

You should tell them your last name is "Good" or "Goodman".

1 week later
#647 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

yeah. Or Strange Science. Would give some good variety to a collection. Hardbody is on my watchlist too.

Anytime I see a Bally 6803 game I think about the shitty cabinet art/construction and crappy flipper mechs and talk myself out of getting it.

#667 8 years ago

@DMB I remade the backglass for City Slicker. I think the art is pretty cool on that game. It would be fun to make some new cabinet art. If you decide you want to do it in the future I know someone that would probably be interested. Could help keep the cost down making more than one set.

@pecos & chuckwort I'm working with some friends on a total retheme of Hardbody based on their comic Lake Erie Monster. They have been working on it very very slowly but it has given me time to work out the process of the retheme on other games. I'll probably move everything into a plywood cab instead of the cheap particle board one.
http://thelakeeriemonster.com/

#668 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

What's the problem with Bally flipper mechs?

They feel clunky to me. Just replacing the flipper bats with the generic williams ones seems to help.

#701 8 years ago

I've had 3 Tag Teams. It is a pretty awesome game actually. $850 is a good price. It has a particle board cabinet like the 8603 Ballys which sucks.

#722 8 years ago

Some of my early solid states I wouldn't mind selling or trading if anyone is interested.
Black Jack
Gorgar
Breakshot
8 Ball
Comet
Black Knight
Cyclone

#730 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

He's running the same ad in Tucson. The machine is in San Diego.

I have one that needs some love. I've been waiting to finish a couple big projects to get to it. The game has a lot of slings so the ball moves around a lot even though it is a widebody.

1 month later
#906 8 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Well, that would be the steal of the year. Even though its not working it contains a new CPU and Power supply PCB for a very desirable and hard to find for sale title. Guessing his phone has been ringing off the hook!

Pecos posted it in the projects thread last night and I checked out the price on those parts and posted:

"With a cleaned up playfield that would be one nice looking Solar Fire. Backglass $229, MPU/Driver $290, Power Driver $90=$209 with shipping those parts are the total asking price."

1 month later
#1036 8 years ago
Quoted from songofsixpence:

This one's mine. $400 for any interested Pinsider
newjersey.craigslist.org link

That's a steal.

#1037 8 years ago

I have a few classic solid states for sale/trade: Millionaire, Spy Hunter, Haunted House, & Eight Ball. I also had an X's & O's but I think that is already claimed. I'll get pics and a listing up for Haunted House/Eight Ball soon.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-millionaire-williams-1987

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-spy-hunter-bally-1984-1985

6 months later
4 months later
#1333 7 years ago

reno.craigslist.org link

Mars God of War

Screen Shot 2017-01-07 at 10.29.52 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2017-01-07 at 10.29.52 AM (resized).png

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Apparel - Unisex
The GameRoom Store

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 7.50
$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Des Moines, IA
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

3,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider davideokills.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-early-ss-classics-just-came-up-on-cl?tu=davideokills and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.