27 (resized).JPG
12 (resized).JPG
11 (resized).JPG
10 (resized).JPG
9 (resized).JPG
8 (resized).JPG
3 (resized).JPG
2 (resized).JPG

There are 1,339 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 27.
#301 8 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Back off piranhas!!! Haha hope to get one of them

You're going to get there and he's going to say "yup, got two games for sale, X's and O's, and Rescue 911"

#302 8 years ago

Haha just after the globetrotter but I won't be there until Saturday or Sunday. The Mata Hari isn't for sale but everything else is I think. I only enquired about globetrotter and strikes. Seems like a good guy and from the descriptions I got, he takes care of them. Heading to Lafayette this weekend.

#303 8 years ago
Quoted from Timmo:

Williams Alien Poker Pinball Machine - $475 (Chicago)
chicago.craigslist.org link
Good looking playfield. Recently stopped working.

I want it...

#304 8 years ago

I know we had the laser cue versus alien poker conversation already but I like the looks of laser cue. I think I'd like it more.

#305 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

indianapolis.craigslist.org link
Here's a bunch of cool games for sale

What is that game next Globetrotter in the pic? It looks familiar.

#306 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

What is that game next Globetrotter in the pic? It looks familiar.

Lost world I think. Kinda like the sequel to paragon

#307 8 years ago

Yup, that's a Bally Lost World. One for sale out here actually.

orangecounty.craigslist.org link

#308 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Yup, that's a Bally Lost World. One for sale out here actually.
orangecounty.craigslist.org link

Score!! Some people say Lost World is too easy ... Set it up tough and it's a great game.

I'm almost tempted to grab that one, it looks nicer than mine. But at 65c exchange rate, I'll have to leave it ... ((

rd

#309 8 years ago

cincinnati.craigslist.org link

An Epic Mr. and Mrs. Pac-man $1100
I wish there was a pic of the playfield.

#310 8 years ago

Attila the Hun $900

The playfield is kinds barren but I like the backglass and cabinet artwork.

#311 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Attila the Hun $900
The playfield is kinds barren but I like the backglass and cabinet artwork.

Holy crap, you'd never be able to hit anything but the pop bumpers with the flippers that high...

That's pretty expensive for an Atilla but it's a pretty good game, with good rules for a SS. The captive ball loop at the top is a really cool shot and the most important one in the game. The only thing missing really is a light spinner rule and maybe lane change, but lane change would make the game too easy.

#312 8 years ago

Do Game Plans have a bunch of interchangeable parts with Sterns like the MPU, flipper mechs? I've never seen one before.

#313 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Do Game Plans have a bunch of interchangeable parts with Sterns like the MPU, flipper mechs? I've never seen one before.

Maybe some things. Flippers and pops look like Stern MPU-100 games, slings look the same. But the drops and electronics are all different.

#314 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I want one of these but hopefully down the road can find a nice working player for 600-700

#315 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I haven't played this game much, but it's one I wouldn't mind trying out in my collection.

Although I can't stand when the ad says no "tire kickers". I understand why they don't want those type of responses, but the term drives me nuts.

#316 8 years ago
Quoted from Geocab:

I haven't played this game much, but it's one I wouldn't mind trying out in my collection.
Although I can't stand when the ad says no "tire kickers". I understand why they don't want those type of responses, but the term drives me nuts.

I tried one at funspot but I wasn't sure what was going on. The controls for the simulated pac-man in the middle are a little weird. That said, I wouldn't mind owning one either.

#317 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I tried one at funspot but I wasn't sure what was going on. The controls for the simulated pac-man in the middle are a little weird. That said, I wouldn't mind owning one either.

One flipper moves Pacman the other flipper changes the direction. The arrows above the pacman field tell you what direction your pacman will move when using the other flipper. Stay away from the red ghost. The level wraps around too so if you go all the way to the right you wrap around to the left side of the field. The ghost cannot do that so use it to your advantage.

You get big bonus for your pacman lives at the end of the game so don't lose a pacman while playing the middle board.

Complete boards to up your end of ball bonus.

#318 8 years ago

I believe the direction change is always 90 degrees to the right. It does take some getting used to, but after a few games you can get pretty zippy in the maze.

#319 8 years ago

"One flipper moves..."

This is a real question, why would you not move?

#320 8 years ago
Quoted from Geocab:

"One flipper moves..."
This is a real question, why would you not move?

Each time you enter the maze you only have a certain number of moves and your goal is to touch every circle in the maze. That's how you complete it and advance to the next maze. Since your moves are limited, you take it one move at a time so that you can cover up more of the maze while staying away from the ghost.

To enter the maze you need to earn at least 6 moves by completing drop targets and other tasks in the game.

#321 8 years ago

Because sometimes you have to turn. Think of it as a regular Pacman game except there is no left and no down on the joystick, plus he won't keep moving by holding the joystick forward. He would move one dot every time you push the joystick. And every time you push it right he just changes the direction he's facing, but doesn't move.

#322 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I want one of these but hopefully down the road can find a nice working player for 600-700

You've probably already seen this one, but just in case, sounds like the seller's very ready to move this pin and may part it out if he cannot find a buyer:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-1982-bally-mr-mrs-pac-man-pinball-machine-500-obo

#323 8 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

You've probably already seen this one, but just in case, sounds like the seller's very ready to move this pin and may part it out if he cannot find a buyer:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-1982-bally-mr-mrs-pac-man-pinball-machine-500-obo

And it looks like it's in similar condition to the $1100 "stunningly gorgeous" CL one.

#324 8 years ago

If I were close to MA I'd buy that one in a heartbeat even though I don't have room for another pin.

#325 8 years ago
Quoted from Geocab:

If I were close to MA I'd buy that one in a heartbeat even though I don't have room for another pin.

Yeah tad too far for me too.

#326 8 years ago

boise.craigslist.org link

Counterforce needs to go in boise due to eviction sale, don't see these too often. Pluz a Wizard.

#327 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah tad too far for me too.

Get that guy that just posted the ad for pin transport, though with that added cost it may not be worth it.

#328 8 years ago

I'm going to have to follow this thread...nice work by those who post those games for sale listings.

Robert

#329 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Get that guy that just posted the ad for pin transport, though with that added cost it may not be worth it.

Yeah. Not going through that much trouble for a Pacman. I'll find one someday. Not in a hurry. Got others on my list I need to snag first.

#330 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Got a link for the ad?

#331 8 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

boise.craigslist.org link
Counterforce needs to go in boise due to eviction sale, don't see these too often. Pluz a Wizard.

I saw those. I'm leaning towards not getting 'em. Not interested in either title.

#332 8 years ago

Emailed about Counterforce. We'll see. I could definitely sharpen my skills on the Gottlieb 80's.

#333 8 years ago
Quoted from iron00monkey:

Emailed about Counterforce. We'll see. I could definitely sharpen my skills on the Gottlieb 80's.

I was too late. Oh well

#336 8 years ago

Great price on a Jungle Lord $600.

#337 8 years ago

HUO Gorgar - $1800 The red flexi record is pretty cool!

losangeles.craigslist.org link

#338 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

HUO Gorgar - $1800 The red flexi record is pretty cool!
losangeles.craigslist.org link

What would that record have on it? The soothing sounds of Gorgar? or it could be like those children's books I had that came with a record and tells the story of Gorgar.

Here's a Gladiators $1300

louisville.craigslist.org link

#339 8 years ago

Great looking Mario Andretti $800

#340 8 years ago

louisville.craigslist.org link

Nightmare on Elm Street $1500

#341 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

What would that record have on it? The soothing sounds of Gorgar? or it could be like those children's books I had that came with a record and tells the story of Gorgar.

Curiosity got the best of me. It was a marketing pitch featuring the voice of Gorgar and promoting the breakthrough technology in the game. An interesting piece of pinball memorabilia. How else do you introduce the first pinball game that talks?

#342 8 years ago

That record is hilarious, it might be worth $1800 already.

#343 8 years ago
Quoted from Timmo:

» YouTube video
Curiosity got the best of me. It was a marketing pitch featuring the voice of Gorgar and promoting the breakthrough technology in the game. An interesting piece of pinball memorabilia. How else do you introduce the first pinball game that talks?

That is pretty cool. I wonder how it was given out. Did they just give it to distributors? At a show maybe?

#347 8 years ago
Quoted from iron00monkey:

Barracora
knoxville.craigslist.org link

CL auction

#349 8 years ago

That's a shame.

#350 8 years ago

lexington.craigslist.org link

High Speed $1500

columbus.craigslist.org link

Lethal Weapon 3 $1700
He went a little crazy with the LEDs but a very nice one.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Tools
Pincoder Store
Tools
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom
Led
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball
Led
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts
Electronics
Playfields
Troxel Repair
Playfields
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball
Electronics
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 150.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop
Displays
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 7.50
Electronics
That Old Pinball
Electronics
3,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
Machine - For Sale
Des Moines, IA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
There are 1,339 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 27.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-early-ss-classics-just-came-up-on-cl/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.