• 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by baldtwit
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9BallyBingosMass (resized).jpg
Bally Key West #1 backglass for eBay sale - front view - high odds have all been replaced by 160 (resized).jpg
01313_8cV9AZcAZpZ_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00X0X_fccyUKbUqGB_1200x900 (resized).jpg
01111_5LGAvJmM6JR_1200x900 (resized).jpg
1357D701-246C-4E50-A482-BB5338210119 (resized).jpeg
21E43FAF-576B-478E-BB8C-88E23F5DB299 (resized).jpeg
Annotation 2019-10-09 145147-2 (resized).jpg
Annotation 2019-10-09 145147 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
This one (resized).JPG
Circus Queen (resized).jpg
SeaIsland (resized).jpg
SeaIsland2 (resized).jpg
DSC00705 (resized).jpg
DSC00704 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robertmedl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#140 7 years ago

Selling my Silver Sails, only because I already have a Golden Gate.

cincinnati.craigslist.org link

#145 7 years ago
Quoted from bingopodcast:

Yukon is a rarity - not precisely a bingo, but one of the card-themed offshoots. Would love to play it.

The seller had it listed on Mr. Pinball for $2500 (!) in October 2015.

1 week later
#165 7 years ago

Wow, huge bingo lot in Idaho:
United Manhattan x 3, United Tropics, United Mexico, and some great Bally 25 (and a couple of 20 hole) titles.
spokane.craigslist.org link

If by any chance someone is getting these from there to the Midwest, let me know. I have interest in several of the Bally titles.

#168 7 years ago

Wow, huge bingo lot in Idaho:
United Manhattan x 3, United Tropics, United Mexico, and some great Bally 25 (and a couple of 20 hole) titles.
spokane.craigslist.org link

FYI -- Several of these games are sold; several are still available.

2 months later
#192 7 years ago

I'm selling my Silver Sails for $1000. Cash preferred but may consider trades +/- cash for Gay Time, Lido, Bikini, Bounty.

Pix: https://www.dropbox.com/sc/hc9tozbe8xeo0g4/AABjwEkHJYFg2fYhVwsY3SH5a

Located outside of Cincinnati, OH in 45140. Pickup preferred, but I can work with your shipper.

Shopped and working all the way. A very good player's machine.

Playfield: Excellent. Cleaned and waxed. New light bulbs, posts, rubber, shooter springs, balls, rebound springs.

Cabinet: Good. Reinforced corners. Cleaned, but does show normal wear, fading, and some spotting.

Coin door: Fair. New lock. Has damage as shown in photos which does not impact game play. I'm not a woodworker, so this repair is beyond my ability.

Lock down bar: Fair. Paint loss to the metal button and associated instructions.

Backglass: Fair. Several areas of paint loss and crazing as shown in photos. Reds are faded. I'm not a touchup expert, so repainting the backglass is beyond my ability. If I were to keep the machine, I would leave it as-is or triple-thick it to arrest the paint loss and protect it from any further paint loss.

Bally's Silver Sails (1962) is one of the most desirable of all Bally bingo machines. Pick-a-play (go for scores, features, or both), triple-deck scoring, rollover buttons, magic screens, super sections, 2/3 in blue score 600/300, extra balls, OK game, Golden game. Complete details here: http://bingo.cdyn.com/machines/bally/silver_sails/

2 months later
#294 7 years ago
Quoted from robertmedl:

I'm selling my Silver Sails for $1000. Cash preferred but may consider trades +/- cash for Gay Time, Lido, Bikini, Bounty.
Pix: https://www.dropbox.com/sc/hc9tozbe8xeo0g4/AABjwEkHJYFg2fYhVwsY3SH5a
Located outside of Cincinnati, OH in 45140. Pickup preferred, but I can work with your shipper.
Shopped and working all the way. A very good player's machine.
Playfield: Excellent. Cleaned and waxed. New light bulbs, posts, rubber, shooter springs, balls, rebound springs.
Cabinet: Good. Reinforced corners. Cleaned, but does show normal wear, fading, and some spotting.
Coin door: Fair. New lock. Has damage as shown in photos which does not impact game play. I'm not a woodworker, so this repair is beyond my ability.
Lock down bar: Fair. Paint loss to the metal button and associated instructions.
Backglass: Fair. Several areas of paint loss and crazing as shown in photos. Reds are faded. I'm not a touchup expert, so repainting the backglass is beyond my ability. If I were to keep the machine, I would leave it as-is or triple-thick it to arrest the paint loss and protect it from any further paint loss.
Bally's Silver Sails (1962) is one of the most desirable of all Bally bingo machines. Pick-a-play (go for scores, features, or both), triple-deck scoring, rollover buttons, magic screens, super sections, 2/3 in blue score 600/300, extra balls, OK game, Golden game. Complete details here: http://bingo.cdyn.com/machines/bally/silver_sails/

Now on eBay: ebay.com link: itm

Also on craigslist: cincinnati.craigslist.org link

Contact me if interested; I can work with your shipper if necessary.

1 week later
#298 7 years ago

Two 28-hole single coin bingos in Latrobe, PA. The seller -- not me -- is taking offers.
pittsburgh.craigslist.org link

#299 7 years ago

Bally Bonus 7 with cracked backglass
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Starting bid: $1
"Bally Bonus-7 Bingo Pinball machine. Unknown condition."
ebay.com link: Bally Bonus 7 Bingo Pinball Machine

1 month later
#336 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Price: $100 Ea
Contact/Link: nashville.craigslist.org link
Condition: "They all turn on and light up but don't play Idk what's wrong with them ...text for pics"

Here are the photos from the seller (not me). Appear to be Simro variants. Seller has 3 of these.

File Dec 13, 10 37 50 AM (resized).jpegFile Dec 13, 10 37 50 AM (resized).jpeg

File Dec 13, 10 38 13 AM (resized).jpegFile Dec 13, 10 38 13 AM (resized).jpeg

File Dec 13, 10 41 30 AM (resized).jpegFile Dec 13, 10 41 30 AM (resized).jpeg

File Dec 13, 10 41 51 AM (resized).jpegFile Dec 13, 10 41 51 AM (resized).jpeg

3 months later
#394 7 years ago

frederick.craigslist.org link
Rarity and really interesting game - Safari in Adamstown for $40!!!
It has a solid state feature for the 'animal game', a secondary game played to earn credits separate from the main game.

No reply-to information in the ad.

10 months later
#640 6 years ago

Not mine. Near Dayton, OH. $500
"Floor model 6 card bingo 1958 new, 10 cents to play, Works good, all original."
dayton.craigslist.org link

2 weeks later
#663 6 years ago

United Tahiti at someone's antique store in near St. Joseph.

stlouis.craigslist.org link

6 months later
#725 5 years ago

louisville.craigslist.org link

Not mine. Golden Gate. $125 (!!!!)

#726 5 years ago
Quoted from robertmedl:

louisville.craigslist.org link
Not mine. Golden Gate. $125 (!!!!)

Randy reports that it sold yesterday for $100.

#728 5 years ago

cincinnati.craigslist.org link

These are my machines. Eight for $2500. See ad for details.

Detailed photos of all machines are here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nzqrv0ap37bhnm8/AADrz0QeMpoEhIGUjBqopK4Ia?dl=0

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robertmedl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-bingo-pinballs-came-up-on-cl?tu=robertmedl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.