• 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by baldtwit
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9BallyBingosMass (resized).jpg
Bally Key West #1 backglass for eBay sale - front view - high odds have all been replaced by 160 (resized).jpg
01313_8cV9AZcAZpZ_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00X0X_fccyUKbUqGB_1200x900 (resized).jpg
01111_5LGAvJmM6JR_1200x900 (resized).jpg
1357D701-246C-4E50-A482-BB5338210119 (resized).jpeg
21E43FAF-576B-478E-BB8C-88E23F5DB299 (resized).jpeg
Annotation 2019-10-09 145147-2 (resized).jpg
Annotation 2019-10-09 145147 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
This one (resized).JPG
Circus Queen (resized).jpg
SeaIsland (resized).jpg
SeaIsland2 (resized).jpg
DSC00705 (resized).jpg
DSC00704 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider okorange.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#397 7 years ago

Robert, there's a button on the bottom for Craigslist to send the reply for you. Safari is actually a fun game, for a 20 holer anyway. If I weren't 1700 miles away, I'd go for it.

1 week later
#405 7 years ago

Chris Nash, seller of that Gate, is standup in my book. I bought a bunch of NOS bingo parts from him about a year or so ago and was very happy.

1 month later
#426 6 years ago

Nick, what??? Bounty? And the Night Club??

#428 6 years ago

Wish you were closer, I could use another Bounty but I'm not sure why...

#433 6 years ago

Are you bringing that to Roanoke? As far as tax deductions go, that machine has big value. If it's a non profit 501(c)(3) make sure they give you a letter! I hear the six card machines are worth six times as much as a one-card!

#445 6 years ago

Nick I'm glad to see this. Once you've sold them you can't go back. Seller's regret has hit me hard a few times. I get the space issues you're having. Please do yourself a big favor and if you don't have room now just store them a while. Then maybe later you can get a bigger place. Best to you my friend.

1 week later
#451 6 years ago

OMG if I were even remotely close to this I would be there. At least 13 bingos I can decipher and I actually wouldn't mind a Slick Chick for some reason...

3 weeks later
#460 6 years ago

BlackCat, you're there, right? Are you going for it?

3 weeks later
#490 6 years ago

Hey, that looks like one of Jon Robinette's games. He had a fantastic collection when I visited him in Maryland about 10 years ago. The only Big Wheel I've ever seen was in his basement.

#503 6 years ago

Great to hear from you Jon! I haven't been back to Baltimore since I met you at your home. I have reservations at York and hopefully will see you there.

#507 6 years ago

Jon I am committed to get there. I've tried in the recent past but stuff happens. Hotel is booked. Was my memory accurate? That was a Big Wheel? After I posted that I thought maybe it was a Magic Ring. What happened to that NOS Bikini playfield?

#512 6 years ago

Jon, I'd love to see it. I sold a really nice Lido about 8 years ago. Totally restored and purchased by a nice guy in South Carolina looking specifically for that title and none other. Could've used that playfield but the one in the game cleaned up nicely. Here's a photo shortly before it left the building.

11222340_1666953136883790_6346627202651570848_n (resized).jpg11222340_1666953136883790_6346627202651570848_n (resized).jpg

#516 6 years ago

Yes, I made the stencils. The backglass was NOS, as were the siderails. The rails got a good buff job to bring the shine before installation.

#527 6 years ago

It's all there, so you should be able to bring it back. The operator added some wires you'll probably need to remove after you figure out what he was up to. Good luck, we'll help. Look at my Avatar!

#529 6 years ago

I've got a slow restoration going under the "Carnival Queen" heading right now. And I do mean slow!

#541 6 years ago

jokerpoker, I bought the game as a wreck for $100 bucks and sold it for $3,500. Lido would go for more than a Malibu or Laguna.

1 week later
#543 6 years ago

A couple of Carnival Queens in Indiana. Looks like it may be an easy fix for anyone local.

ebay.com link: Old Bingo Pinball Machine

4 months later
#617 6 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

1957 Bally Show Time (turning corners feature) in New Jersey....... $175
ebay.com link » Ballys Showtime Bingo Pinball Machine 1950s Woodrail

Vic, "nice looking"?? LOL. By the way, I now am the proud owner of 11 Show Times, they just keep multiplying. That title was pulled off route in some localities in the West and the newer games were tried, people screamed to get their Show Times back. Weird. Beach Time was another with similar demand, and I have 7 of those.

2 months later
#670 6 years ago

Good player. OK very desirable. Go for it.

2 months later
#706 5 years ago

Here's a NOS Bounty repro with the logo. I bought it 6 years before I found a Bounty to put it in, so I had it framed. Now I still need to do something about a cab as the one I found was a total wreck and basically fell apart. I have a near perfect empty Bonanza cabinet but the front configuration is incorrect, so I need to find a replacement or have one made. Maybe some day I'll even get around to it.

P1010001 (resized).JPGP1010001 (resized).JPG

1 year later
#784 4 years ago

For schematics and manuals check out http://bingo.cdyn.com/. They are all there thanks to the great efforts of Phil Hooper.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider okorange.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-bingo-pinballs-came-up-on-cl?tu=okorange and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.