• 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by baldtwit
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9BallyBingosMass (resized).jpg
Bally Key West #1 backglass for eBay sale - front view - high odds have all been replaced by 160 (resized).jpg
01313_8cV9AZcAZpZ_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00X0X_fccyUKbUqGB_1200x900 (resized).jpg
01111_5LGAvJmM6JR_1200x900 (resized).jpg
1357D701-246C-4E50-A482-BB5338210119 (resized).jpeg
21E43FAF-576B-478E-BB8C-88E23F5DB299 (resized).jpeg
Annotation 2019-10-09 145147-2 (resized).jpg
Annotation 2019-10-09 145147 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
This one (resized).JPG
Circus Queen (resized).jpg
SeaIsland (resized).jpg
SeaIsland2 (resized).jpg
DSC00705 (resized).jpg
DSC00704 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider noquarters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 8 years ago

Good Thread. I saw the Stardust and Gayety on ebay awhile back. If they were closer I might have inquired. Have my hands full though with recently acquired Palm Springs at the moment. I can see where these things could multiply....

If there were a near pristine or extra nice condition Gayety out there with a Mint backglass I could be tempted, or maybe the Gay Time title. I can remember when those words had no other connotations other than happy.... Those two titles have a some of the nicest backglass art of the period for Bingos I think. Very attractive. I could see where they would make you want to dump your money in them back in the day.

#19 8 years ago

I have seen your Gay Time in postings here on Pinside. It's very nice. Gay Time or a Gayety in tip top shape would definitely be on my short list. At some point I'd like to get one really tip top example of a Bingo. For now Palm Springs is nice to cut my teeth on. I can't wind up with too many of these things though.

Space is maxed out with my Flipper games. I actually keep a few games at my son's house as I'm full. He gets them as loaners to play and/or to sell when something else finds it's way into my house.

#37 8 years ago

Twin Joker Bingo is way cool.

2 weeks later
#102 8 years ago
Quoted from bingopodcast:

pittsburgh.craigslist.org link
7 Sirmo New Orleans and 3 Banco Old Brussels solid state games in PA. $309 each or $2500 for all.

If I were closer I'd take one of these.

1 month later
#134 8 years ago

Funny how balzofsteel found the game with too many balls . Good eye Vic. I count nine too.

2 months later
#187 7 years ago

Considering letting go of my Coney Island... I am just packed with games now in my basement and I enjoy playing my Palm Springs.
The Coney Island is in pretty nice shape and not too far away from becoming a player. If somebody has some interest in a nice project contact me. It's a cool machine and maybe one of the smallest and lightest Bingo's - that's a plus !

Figured I'd mention it here before I actually give in and post it officially for sale.

Here is a thread I started where you can see it and the progress I made so far. A little more effort-ed work and it should play.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/working-on-coney-island-bingo

feel free to message me if interested

#189 7 years ago

I had worked on the rivet and got some silver solder on it and have it shaped well enough that I think that it is making good contact Nick. I think there is just some issue with the shutter yet....... It's close. But , yes I should probably thin the herd anyway. If there is somebody nearby that wants it I can let it go cheaply as I don't have a lot invested in it.
If any body watching the Bingo world here is interested let me know, otherwise I'll probably put it up on Craigslist. Just shoot me a message.

Added over 8 years ago: 7-15-2016 Coney Island is Sold.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider noquarters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-bingo-pinballs-came-up-on-cl?tu=noquarters and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.