• 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by baldtwit
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9BallyBingosMass (resized).jpg
Bally Key West #1 backglass for eBay sale - front view - high odds have all been replaced by 160 (resized).jpg
01313_8cV9AZcAZpZ_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00X0X_fccyUKbUqGB_1200x900 (resized).jpg
01111_5LGAvJmM6JR_1200x900 (resized).jpg
1357D701-246C-4E50-A482-BB5338210119 (resized).jpeg
21E43FAF-576B-478E-BB8C-88E23F5DB299 (resized).jpeg
Annotation 2019-10-09 145147-2 (resized).jpg
Annotation 2019-10-09 145147 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
This one (resized).JPG
Circus Queen (resized).jpg
SeaIsland (resized).jpg
SeaIsland2 (resized).jpg
DSC00705 (resized).jpg
DSC00704 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bingobutch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#174 7 years ago

Thank you Richmond !!!! bought them both

1 month later
#191 7 years ago

Love to get it but cant drive that far.

2 weeks later
#197 7 years ago

Will be putting up for sale Beach Beauty and a Surf Club

#204 7 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Wow, it's weird - flipper pins are more expensive here on the West coast, but it seems like Bingo pins are almost free.
$100 Bingos are common.

Looking for a Uniteds Monaco along with a Uniteds Brazil

2 weeks later
#236 7 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

This really needs to be posted here...for those that can't make the show, but want to show off their love for the BINGO machine!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-white-rose-gameroomyork-show-2016-edition?tq&tu=ryanclaytor#post-3289147

Here are the two machines that I will be bringing to the York show. They are among the most rarest bingos ever made.

broadway_511_(resized).jpgbroadway_511_(resized).jpg

showboat_14_(resized).jpgshowboat_14_(resized).jpg

#242 7 years ago

Will be posting up on ebay a beautiful Bally Beach Beauty sometime tomorrow..... Also if I have enough room I also will be bringing a Bally Safari...

1 month later
#278 7 years ago

Bingo Podcast you have to stop putting bingos up for sale.... I'm supposed to be selling not buying.... Second week of Oct. driving to Green Bay to watch the Packers play with a Bally Beach Time in tow that I sold and stopping in Ohio to pick up Bally knock off game Having Fun then down to Saint Louis again to pick up a United Caravan... May have to stop by and call on my good friend Dennis Dodel I missed him last time.

#280 7 years ago

Thank you Dennis should be in and around you sometime on Monday Oct. 17th

#281 7 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

Any time Butch! Please give me a few days notice so I can be sure I'll be here. Bring a big truck! I might be in a selling mood!
Coincidently, I just this morning sent a package out to you. Should be there in a few days.

Which ones were you thinking.

3 weeks later
#305 7 years ago

Still looking for a Uniteds Brazil and Rodeo

1 month later
#321 7 years ago
Quoted from dearliza98:

Thanks for the info everybody. I'm inclined to just leave it be. I certainly don't have the interest to fix them or keep them. I just wondered if there was a decent bit of money to be made if I went through the trouble to get them.

I would suggest to you, that if you personally can not fix any type of these games or if you don't have a friend that can fix them for you stay away !! I have ran every single one of these games personally. You must be able to fix them yourself rather then shipping them out to have them maintained. They will break your wallet. Operators like myself have made countless modifications to these games to keep them working and did not add the modifications to any print. Parts for these type of machines are very difficult to come by. In the old days operators used to become partners so to speak because you just couldn't buy the part that you needed you had to buy at least 500.00 in orders to be shipped. My opinion, the best game that ever made money around PA was Miss Americana Triple Bonus. From Continental to New Orleans almost every electronic bingo has had tilt problems.

#325 7 years ago
Quoted from bingopodcast:

Butch, did they tilt too easily? Perhaps adding a beefier capacitor would help?

exactly what we had to do sometimes games would tilt to easy other times you could put it in to a wall

2 months later
#373 7 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeUpkeep:

Still looking for another machine, wish any of these were closer to PA!

what one are you looking for I have many for sale

#375 7 years ago

Nope, was told he will be in Saint Louis in late March early April

#377 7 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeUpkeep:

I'm not real specific, I'm currently looking for something in the magic screen variety, Lido or similar as I'm sure everyone says. I'm not really looking for any one game just something for home play and I don't have a magic screen yet.

I will look today and see what we have

4 weeks later
#406 7 years ago

I have an extra Silver Sails

Quoted from BlackCatBone:Hey Ryan - Is there an online listing for the Silver Sails? Thanks...

#412 7 years ago

doubled checked and have 2 silver sails

1 month later
#442 6 years ago

Please do ? Gonna go look and see where ours is at and what shape

1 month later
#458 6 years ago

Was just in VA NC a little to far. But would look at it when I set up vacation would have to drive right past you.

2 weeks later
#487 6 years ago

Thinking about unloading a Bally Beach Beauty. Game has completely gone over and works perfect. Need the room.

beach beauty (resized).jpgbeach beauty (resized).jpg

beach beauty1 (resized).jpgbeach beauty1 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#498 6 years ago

Dam my dad will put my mother on the roof if I tell him about these machines

#509 6 years ago

See Jon I told you there all here. It's awesome reading these posts how everyone has meet. I will be heading to Dillsburg to fix a mans Dixieland next week maybe I'll bring the truck

#519 6 years ago

Nick I may have one will have to check

1 month later
#575 6 years ago

Almost done with the Lido I'll take some pics when finished

1 month later
#593 6 years ago

Dennis trying to reach the man was gonna pick it up when we come to you. Got ahold of the man we are gonna pick that up when we come to you next week

1 month later
2 months later
#655 6 years ago

Vic, cabinet and head definitely not original. it has been repainted

#659 6 years ago

Definitely not going to Washington thank God we have one cuz my dad would be packing

5 months later
#721 5 years ago

What does he want for the sea island

1 month later
#739 5 years ago
Quoted from pleasespammelate:

I'm interested in buying a Bingo Pinball (I'm an EM guy).
Any suggestions on what to look for and where I can get one?
I posted a Wanted ad in the classifieds: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bingo-pinball-wanted

6 months later
#765 5 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

Only the second one I have seen for sale in 39 years of bingo collecting.
Do you have one Butch?

No wish we did. My father and Jeffrey was just talking about you that you had one only 3 weeks ago

#767 5 years ago

No I didnt let me.look now again. Sorry

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bingobutch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-bingo-pinballs-came-up-on-cl?tu=bingobutch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.