• 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by baldtwit
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9BallyBingosMass (resized).jpg
Bally Key West #1 backglass for eBay sale - front view - high odds have all been replaced by 160 (resized).jpg
01313_8cV9AZcAZpZ_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00X0X_fccyUKbUqGB_1200x900 (resized).jpg
01111_5LGAvJmM6JR_1200x900 (resized).jpg
1357D701-246C-4E50-A482-BB5338210119 (resized).jpeg
21E43FAF-576B-478E-BB8C-88E23F5DB299 (resized).jpeg
Annotation 2019-10-09 145147-2 (resized).jpg
Annotation 2019-10-09 145147 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
This one (resized).JPG
Circus Queen (resized).jpg
SeaIsland (resized).jpg
SeaIsland2 (resized).jpg
DSC00705 (resized).jpg
DSC00704 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Vic_Camp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#93 8 years ago
Quoted from bingopodcast:

ebay.com link » Rare 1976 Bally Blue Chip Bingo Near Mint Pinball Machine
Blue Chip six card in NJ - looks like it's in great shape aside from the coin door, which should clean up easily. $350

I thought for sure this Blue Chip would get a least one bid.

1 month later
#133 7 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

$100 Silver Sails near Portland
portland.craigslist.org link

Looks like one to many balls in the lower cabinet....I count nine. I wonder how that happened. For sure this could cause the game to not work properly.

3 weeks later
#163 7 years ago
Quoted from bingopodcast:

Wow, huge bingo lot in Idaho:
United Manhattan x 3, United Tropics, United Mexico, and some great Bally 25 (and a couple of 20 hole) titles.
spokane.craigslist.org link

That's a nice bunch of bingo pinball machines for less than $100 a game.

2 weeks later
#172 7 years ago

The day-glow colors Bally used on the playfield really pop and the backglass art is one of my favorites. I'm glad a had a chance to own one.

5 months later
#308 7 years ago
Quoted from BingoButch:

Still looking for a Uniteds Brazil and Rodeo

Go to this posting here on Pinside below. There is a guy who just picked up a Brazil. Scroll down the page to find pictures and story about the Brazil. You never know maybe he wants to part with it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-machine-did-you-bring-home-today-post-your-pictures/page/71

3 weeks later
#320 7 years ago

Here below is something I wrote 13 years ago.

This six card bingo pinball is someway related to the last Bally six card bingo machine ever produced that was made in 1980 called the "Continental". It was Bally's first and only six card electronic bingo machine. All 10,000 Continental were sold and shipped to a company in Belgium where bingo pinball machines are very much alive and popular today. I guess you can say Bally's very last six card bingo produced the "Continental" paved the way for the European market.

Remember this, Bally's first bingo pinball machine ever produced on April 23, 1951 was a six card game called Bright lights (which I had the privilege of owning) and I guess it was only right that they end the six card bingo phenomenon with another six card game like the Continental in 1980. In 1979 Bally made their last six card electro-mechanical bingo pinball called Dixieland. The Dixieland was the king of all the six card electro-mechanical bingo pinball games and the Nashville ranks second on the big list of six card electro-mechanical that Bally produced in the 1970's.

Here is a list of all 21 six card electro-mechanical bingos that Bally made from the 50's, 60's, and 70's in order starting with Bright Lights, Frolics, Bright Spots, Fun Way, Lotta-a Fun, Fun Spot, Barrel-o-Fun, Lite-a-Line, Shoot-a-Line (28 hole),Hole in One, Stock Market, Ticker Tape, Wall Street, Blue Chip, Bull Market, High Flyer, Nashville and Dixieland. Almost all of the 1970's six card electro-mechanical bingo pinball machines had maximum coin limits, which did not exceed 11 coins. These maximum coin limits allowed players to play more complete games much quicker then the older 1950's and 1960's multi-coin games. Also with the six card bingos you always have a lot of winning numbered combinations in a single game which allowed players to collect the minimum 4 free replays or more every time. Even today there are some bingos being operated in Newark, N.J and in P.A. mostly six card games too.

The 21 six card bingo machines that Bally made from 1951' to 1980' had come a long way, but little did we bingo players know the best had yet to come with the electronic era of bingo games that would be produced from 1980' to 2003' So here is my pick for my "Very Top Coin Op". My choice is the New Continental Golden. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw some of the payouts on the electronic bingos. Imagine winning 5000 replays in a single game on the New Continental Golden bingo. Before I start my story about the electronic New Continental Golden, I would just like to say how great the electro- mechanical games are too.

The New Continental Golden was manufactured around 1990 or so by General Automatic Amusement (g.a.a.) almost ten years after Bally's made their first and last electronic six card bingo machine. One of the most important items needed to make this six card bingo operate correctly is the 'key pad'. The keypad will allow you to control all features and functions internally through out the electronic circuitry. The keypad plugs into a socket inside the coin door next to the ball lift motor assembly. There are about 40 different codes that make the New Continental Golden such a unique six card bingo pinball machine.

Before I get into the codes, functions and features I would like to describe the construction, artwork and design of this magnificent bingo pinball. The cabinet and backbox is made of solid wood with a dark colored stain finish and the cabinet and head is also carved with a nice beveled design through out the sides for a great look. The backbox has small brass plates riveted in the corners for a fancy look but also keeping the corners from coming apart. The metal legs and front coin door are painted with dark brown high gloss finish to match the cabinet stained color. The back glass is very colorful with a mixture of a mirror and pin stripe finish. The backglass is packed with the games features and odds explaining how and what to do to play this bingo machine. However because of the tremendous amounts of features plus the six cards, there wasn't any room for much! art work at all on the backglass. This was also true on the older six card games from the 1970's like Dixieland, Nashville etc..

The playfield does have some artwork. Starting at the top arch on the play field is a vintage Continental car and on the left and right sides of the play field just below the numbered holes 14 and 18 are two large beautiful looking lady's dressed in elegant gowns. The playfield is a fiberglass type material, which seems to get no wear at all on the surface. There is also a pleasant surprise about the New Continental Golden it doesn't weigh anywhere near the amount the old EM bingos did. No control unit motors, search disc, cams, stepping units etc. The head only has some electronic boards in it! The cabinet weighs more then the backbox, which is the opposite of the EM bingos.

The New Continental Golden has triple coin chutes and triple coin boxes. The coin slots are located on the coin door and not on the lock down bar like the older EM's. The New Continental Golden is so beautiful that they belong in a living room, dining room of finished rec room because of their nice wood stain finish. That’s right, no painted cabinet. Another great thing about the New Continental Golden is they are so much more quit than the EM's and operate much faster too. It can rack up 500 replays in seconds. Ok lets go over some features this six card bingo provides to the player and operator.

There is a really cool "lite attract mode" when the game is over and not being played. The game will flash and blink the word "SAFARI" on the backglass of the game. It does this by putting each letter in one of the cards. The "S" is in the 1st card ,the "A" is in the 2nd card, the "F" is in the 3rd card and so on. They do this by lighting up certain numbers in each card to form the letter need to spell the word SAFARI. The next feature is the BONUS line feature. The bonus line is the numbered holes 4,10,16,20,24 which are colored red and travel down almost the center of the playfield. You can set the bonus feature to pay out on any 4 of the 5 numbers or just all 5 numbers.

There is a separate led bonus display for that feature on the back glass for the amount of pay out which goes up as you deposit coins in the beginning of the start of the game. This bonus feature can pay out as much as 5000 replays. Next there is a feature called "playfield wins" this feature allows the player to make wins by making the balls in any numbered holes in a row on the playfield only (not the back glass card). Any numbered holes in a row like the 2 ,3 ,4, wins a 3 in a line pay out or 8, 9, 10, 11 wins a 4 in a line pay out.

The limit for balls in a row on the! ! play field only is five, so you can have nothing at all going on with your bingo cards on the backglass as far as in line wins ,but you can win on the play field if you have balls landing in a row. Another example would be 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 or 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 will pay as if you have 5 in a line. You can also set a max limit on the game for replays won not allowing more than 20,000 replays or no limit to how many replays you can win. There are coin value adjustments from 1 credit per coin or up to 16 credits per coin.

Here are a bunch of other features controlled by the key pad, Lamp Test, Super Reflex Action, Security System, Tilt Enable, Extra Ball Value, Magic Numbers, Double Double, Corners, Rollovers, Red Diagonals, and the list goes on. All of these features can be set up to make the game easier or more difficult. All Displays, Mechanical Counters, Electric Motors etc have a self test mode too.

The key pad tester makes the definition of the program of the various game options possible, as well as the operating parameters and also to realize a number of tests. This game can be played by dropping in one coin or hundreds of coins at the start of the game when you are building your odds and features up. Another great thing about this six card game is it allows players to buy up to 5 extra balls for a whopping total of 10 balls per one game. Yes that's right 5 extra balls, but it will cost you lots of cash to make that happen.

I know what your thinking. Wow five extra balls on a six card game what a feature to have as a player, but I have been saving the best and last feature to tell all you bingo players about because it is the greatest feature in my mind ever offered to the bingo player since the introduction of the OK screen games. It is called the "Super Score" game. This super score feature is a chance to shoot for 5 in a line! but it doesn't come cheap! ! .It will cost you plenty of cash or credits. Here how the super score feature works. After completing your normal six card game win or lose and the game is over, there is a button on the lock down bar to your right hand side. his button when pressed will display a automatic 5 in a line chance to win, but you must pay the amount of coins or credits required by the led displays that are on the back glass in order to shoot for the automatic 5 in a line. If you press the button again it will allow the player to select what card and number they would like to shoot for 5 in a line. The six card will cost you more money to shoot 5 in a line than the first card, but will pay your more replays.

After making your selection of what card you want to shoot for 5 in a line on and pay for it, the first of 3 balls pops up ready to be shot and the game begins. If you miss the 5 in a line shot with the first ball you then have to pay! again for the second of 3 balls! ! this super score feature gives you. If you miss the number you need for 5 in a line once more you will have to pay one last time for the final 3rd ball. I have to say again this a one of the greatest features a bingo pinball could have. I never thought the day would come when you could shoot for 5 in a line just by pressing a button.

Every bingo player knows the main objective on a bingo pinball machine is to try to make numbers in a row to give
yourself the chance to shoot for the big pay out and the big pay out is a 5 in a line most of the time. The electronics of the game automatically figures out how much each ball will cost depending on how much it will pay you out for the winning number needed. This game is so complex that it would take to much time to explain in words. I would like to close by saying that the newer models are even better with lasers and many many more features and than what I have written in this article.

There are people in other places now playing the newer bingo on the market. The bingo players of today that play these electronic master pieces have known to lose a 1000 dollars in less than a hour depending on what kind of gambler they are. Anyone interested in bingo pinball machines can go to www.bingo.cdyn.com and visit a truly great website.

3 weeks later
#339 7 years ago

Here's a six card bingo machine you don't see that often.....only 10 minutes from where i work. If i only had the space.
newjersey.craigslist.org link

#346 7 years ago

Here's some clear pictures of a pair of Victory Specials.

Aug trip 084 (resized).jpgAug trip 084 (resized).jpg

Aug trip 179 (resized).jpgAug trip 179 (resized).jpg

2 months later
#382 7 years ago

Shoot a Line (Ticker Tape ?) six card With Bally's Twist bingo playfield in it?
philadelphia.craigslist.org link

1 month later
#415 6 years ago

Not quite a bingo pinball machine but the title is one of my favorite from the Bally Bingo Pinball Machine line up. If I had the space I might consider this game.

ebay.com link: Lite A Line Seidel Coin Op Fascination Game

4 weeks later
#436 6 years ago

I get why your selling your bingos Nick.
Now that you have the Multi Bingo you can play any game you want and save space in the gameroom.
Someone will be getting a collector quality condition Gay Time.

2 months later
#508 6 years ago
Quoted from JonRobinette:

Thanks to Mike Glauda for showing me Pinside when he stopped by my house the other day. Mike told me that this is the place where all of the bingo guys hang out. He wasn't kidding! It's good to see old bingo friends on here; Dennis, Phil, Vic (who bought a Nashville from me years ago), Nick (who I met at the York show), and, of course, Jeffrey and Bingo Butch (and Mike).

Hey Jon...It's great hearing from you through Pinside.

I am not sure how long ago (maybe 20 years+) when we first met and I bought your Stock Market and near mint Nashville. I remember planning the trip and each of us traveling half way and meeting on the NJ Turnpike to make the deal. I brought 300 feet of extension cords and blankets to shield the sun, so I could test the games at the Turnpike gas station/rest stop to make sure everything worked 100% and just like you promised, they both did and worked well for years without fail.

These two bingo were my very first I ever own and snowballed into me owning over 20+ bingos through the years. Here are a few pic's of the Nashville I got from you. I would have never let it go if I had the space for it. Growing up playing nothing but six card bingos....I just had to have "Dixieland" the king of all the EM six card games in my collection to play.

Have you seen this page here below at Pinside yet? Click on link. Maybe you could add some pictures?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/show-us-your-bingo-pinball-machines/page/6

See you on Bingo Row at the York Show in Oct.....

oldPINpic's1990'spart1 074 (resized).jpgoldPINpic's1990'spart1 074 (resized).jpg
oldPINpic's1990'spart1 007 (resized).jpgoldPINpic's1990'spart1 007 (resized).jpg
Aug 25th 2004 051 (resized).jpgAug 25th 2004 051 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#533 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Muggle:

The only two bingo toppers I've ever seen.
One stock - one custom.

That is so cool.....Great idea.
Love them replays units!

1 month later
#576 6 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

Those last three photos are obviously a different game.

Quoted from BlackCatBone:

Ice Frolics south of Seattle, stated to be working. $200. Looks pretty clean, with a fairly good backglass.
seattle.craigslist.org link

This is a good player too. Hold feature,4 corners, star rollovers, selectable super score, extra balls just loaded with ways to win on this 1954 bingo.

#577 6 years ago

Here's one listed on Mr Pinball and sounds like a good deal. Top of the line Magic Screen Game too.

Lido (bingo), 1961 Bally: $375.00
Very clean and working. Include schematic and manual. You arrange for shipping.
Ronald Tyler
Camarillo, California, Oxnard California

1 week later
#583 6 years ago

Nice looking package deal....

2 months later
#599 6 years ago

Here's a nice looking 1950's United Bingo Pinball machine and the price is right.

harrisburg.craigslist.org link

#606 6 years ago

Nice Bally Citation in West Virginia at $675. Working. Great cabinet art.
ebay.com link » Bally Wood Rail Horse Race Pinball One Ball Game From 1949 Ready To Play

The cabinet on this attractive factory stenciled gambling machine is in very good condition...usually the front door on the lower cabinet is all nicked up.
I enjoyed owning a Turf King for a while. Fast pace game play for sure. The only thing i wasn't thrilled about is that every time i tried to nudge or shake the machine it didn't move at all and nudging was completely taken away from the player.

2 weeks later
#615 6 years ago

1957 Bally Show Time (turning corners feature) in New Jersey....... $175

ebay.com link: BALLYs SHOWTIME BINGO PINBALL MACHINE 1950S WOODRAIL

#618 6 years ago

Yeah...we had the same problem here in NJ....players were use to 6 cards games for 40 years and vendors put out digital two card games and profits drop 90%. I ended up buying 9 Miss Bowling Turbo's and two New Continental Golden and didn't pay much for all 11.

Beach Time is my favorite of the turning corners games.....

2 weeks later
1 month later
#647 6 years ago

This 1953 woodrail bingo is a good player. Go to the link below to learn about its features and more.

https://bingo.cdyn.com/machines/bally/palm_springs/

1 week later
#650 6 years ago

Nick....Do you think that cabinet is an original on the Stardust? Man that game shows well in the pictures.This game will beef up anyone's collection!

#658 6 years ago

Playfield and cabinet look to be in excellent shape for a 1951 Bally bingo. I was always attracted to this bingo and have seen a few for sale but never ended up with one.

This is the 3rd bingo manufactured by Bally. I have the 2nd Bingo called Coney Island in my collection at the present time and owned the first called Bright Lights. If this one was close to me i for sure would scoop it up.

2 weeks later
#686 6 years ago

This is the same Spot-Lite that was listed earlier in this thread. The owner just wants someone to remove it from his property and will give it for free if you can load it. No steps - the game is on ground level.
seattle.craigslist.org link

This sounds like a good chance for someone who has been thinking of getting a bingo...price is right for sure and looks decent too.

2 weeks later
#693 5 years ago

Back glass for sale...........
newjersey.craigslist.org link

2 weeks later
#700 5 years ago

Here's a nice clean six card Bally bingo with Magic Numbers and a 10 coin limit. Just $250
ebay.com link: Bally Bingo Nashville Pinball Machine

20 hole Bally bingo
ebay.com link: BALLYs LONDOM BINGO PINBALL MACHINE BINGO

1954 Bally bingo with Moving lines feature
ebay.com link: 1956 BALLY BIG TIME BINGO This machine operates flawlessly

3 weeks later
1 month later
#714 5 years ago

Played this cool mechanical sounding nickel two card bingo in Royal Arcade on Seaside Hts N.J.(FUNTOWN PIER)boardwalk back in the late 1960's. The arcade owner would pay you out in Cigarettes instead of cash and i rememeber winning a carton for a 100 replays.

I also was lucky enough to find a DUDE RANCH in the basement of a dollar store about a mile from my home a few years ago in very bad mechanical condition for $75.I restored it and played it for a while before sending it to its new home because i had to make room for a Bally Bikini.

This game had a feature that no other early 1950's bingo had. It gave the player a chance to win in line on both cards instead of the standard one card only pay off. The select a number feature by way of the metal control knob on the front of the machine made this game a fun player and gave a player many more chances at winning replays.Bally added a super card into the mix which is also a nice feature to shoot for when your two larger cards are not helping you out.Its super line payout feature was icing on the cake if a player could score when it was lit.

Over all just a beautiful looking/playing western theme bingo (which Bally really didn't make that many cowboy themed bingos).If you get a chance to pick one up don't pass it by. Another game i wish i kept for sentimental reasons.
oldPINpic's1990'spart1 057 (resized).jpgoldPINpic's1990'spart1 057 (resized).jpg

oldPINpic's1990'spart1 058 (resized).jpgoldPINpic's1990'spart1 058 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#718 5 years ago

Nice six card Bally "Barrel O Fun 62" Bingo
Back glass looks original but could have the title name taped or paint over?

philadelphia.craigslist.org link

1 month later
1 week later
#729 5 years ago

Top of the line bingo at top of the line price....ebay.com link: Bally Lido Bingo type Pinball Machine 5 balls 5 Cents Shipping is Available

ebay.com link: BALLY PINBALL BEACH BEAUTY BINGO

20 hole playfield layout......ebay.com link: BALLYs LONDOM BINGO PINBALL MACHINE BINGO

1961 six card bingo that might have been an original Lotta Fun or Barrel of Fun at one time. Back glass title gone over and cabinet paint not original....ebay.com link: Vintage wooden Rail Bingo pinball machine

Here's an original 1961 Lotta Fun with bootleg Single Coin backglass....ebay.com link: SINGLE COIN BINGO PINBALL MACHINE Rare Vintage Antique Woodrail Game in CT

3 weeks later
#735 5 years ago

This one just got listed today. It has a coin hopper payout. Looks like the lower cabinet isn't an original factory one and could be a One Ball Horse Race game from the late 1940's lower cabinet like Turf King. The front of the lower cabinet has some kind of security shield to prevent thieves form even trying to break in.
Check it out!
ebay.com link: BALLY BALLERINA BINGO PINBALL GAME WITH COIN PAYOUT

1 week later
#742 5 years ago

Early 1950's woodrail Bally Palm Springs Bingo in NY...needs backglass. $2O ?
ebay.com link: Vintage Pinball Machine 1953 Bally Palm Spring

Here's a 20 hole bingo
ebay.com link: Bally London Pinball Machine

1 week later
#744 5 years ago

Golden Gate (bingo), 1962 Bally: $450
2 Golden Gate machines for 1 price. These are both in my garage ready for an easy pickup by the new owner. Game #1 recent purchase to go with my original GG machine, it is approx. 90% working. Purchased this one for a friend I thought would want to tinker with it, they turned out to no longer be interested. I would have to let these site for 1.5 years (won't have time to work on them until I retire LOL). Comes with a lot of paperwork, repair CD, booklets related to the machine's workings to help repair/restore. Backglass has some scratches and a crack lower left corner. Playfield is good condition, some wear. Game #2 powers on but does not play - some bulbs light up on backglass. Playfield has been taken apart, all parts should be available in container. Both the backglass and playfield on this machine are great condition - better than game #1 condition. Between the 2 machines can get a fantastic cosmetic and working bingo. $450 is a below market price for someone wanting these machines - I am motivated to sell them so will listen to legitimate offers. Pics available. Text, call, email.
Gary Graves
Louisville, Kentucky, Cincinnati, Nashville

Posted: 24 October 2018

1 month later
#746 5 years ago

Pretty clean Gayety in Illinois currently bid at $275:
ebay.com link

This early 1950's wood rail is a nice looking game and is very player friendly. The Magic pocket feature and Moving lines was just way ahead of its time back then. The novice bingo player will be able to understand how to play this awesome bingo and score in line wins for many replays in no time.

#754 5 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Free Bingo on C.O.C.A. classifieds. Area code puts it in Maryland. Need membership to see contact info. If you're not a member and want the contact info send me a PM.
https://www.coinopclub.org/classified-ads

Wow! That Malibu Beach bingo is in like new condition. Could it have been restored or is it an original condition machine? Sure looks super new looking...
Wish I were close enough to go grab that sweet condition game.

2 months later
1 month later
#764 4 years ago

I had a chance at buying one 20 years ago in PA...

1 month later
#773 4 years ago

Early 1950's Bally woodrail Bingo Pinball Machine for $50 in New Jersey
cnj.craigslist.org link

8 months later
#789 4 years ago

Here's nice United 1950's woodrail Bingo pinball machine in NJ for $200.
cnj.craigslist.org link
Go here below to get info and game play etc...
http://bingo.cdyn.com/machines/united/rio/

21E43FAF-576B-478E-BB8C-88E23F5DB299 (resized).jpeg21E43FAF-576B-478E-BB8C-88E23F5DB299 (resized).jpeg
1357D701-246C-4E50-A482-BB5338210119 (resized).jpeg1357D701-246C-4E50-A482-BB5338210119 (resized).jpeg

11 months later

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Vic_Camp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-bingo-pinballs-came-up-on-cl?tu=Vic_Camp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.