• 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by baldtwit
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9BallyBingosMass (resized).jpg
Bally Key West #1 backglass for eBay sale - front view - high odds have all been replaced by 160 (resized).jpg
01313_8cV9AZcAZpZ_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00X0X_fccyUKbUqGB_1200x900 (resized).jpg
01111_5LGAvJmM6JR_1200x900 (resized).jpg
1357D701-246C-4E50-A482-BB5338210119 (resized).jpeg
21E43FAF-576B-478E-BB8C-88E23F5DB299 (resized).jpeg
Annotation 2019-10-09 145147-2 (resized).jpg
Annotation 2019-10-09 145147 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
This one (resized).JPG
Circus Queen (resized).jpg
SeaIsland (resized).jpg
SeaIsland2 (resized).jpg
DSC00705 (resized).jpg
DSC00704 (resized).jpg

There are 817 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 17.
#401 7 years ago

ebay.com link: High Flyer Bingo Pinball Machine

High Flyer - same person in Arkansas. BG and replay registers appear clean. Wonder what the story is. High Flyer is the first game with red diagonals from Bally.

#402 7 years ago

Bally Jockey Club horserace game. Stated to be a payout game from 1941. $1,000 in Oregon:

ebay.com link: itm

#403 7 years ago

From Mr. P this morning:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Golden Gate (bingo), 1962 Bally: 1500.00
This game has been recently gone through. Not just shopped out. All outside stainless steel has been removed all new fuse block. Locks. Power cord. All correct bulbs. Nickel coin mech. Coin vox, all paper and new top instruction rail. This game has been rebuilt back to factory specifications. Comes with red steel legs. Can be set for free play. This machine is complete, no missing parts. This ad is designed for a local sale. Shipping not available. Email for more info thanks.
Chris Nash Phone: 503-969-1754
[email protected], Eugene, Oregon 97402

#404 7 years ago

Hey Ryan - Is there an online listing for the Silver Sails? Thanks...

#405 7 years ago

Chris Nash, seller of that Gate, is standup in my book. I bought a bunch of NOS bingo parts from him about a year or so ago and was very happy.

#406 7 years ago

I have an extra Silver Sails

Quoted from BlackCatBone:Hey Ryan - Is there an online listing for the Silver Sails? Thanks...

#407 7 years ago
Quoted from BlackCatBone:

Hey Ryan - Is there an online listing for the Silver Sails? Thanks...

Sorry, that Golden Gate listing was all I found.

Quoted from BingoButch:

I have an extra Silver Sails

Sounds like Bingo Butch might have one for you though! ^^^

#408 7 years ago

Ryan - It was a typo on my part. I meant to type Golden Gate and it came out Silver Sails. I wondered where you saw the ad for the GG. Is there an online listing?

Thanks.

#409 7 years ago

https://user.xmission.com/~daina/classified/search_for_sale.html

The Mr. Pinball Classifieds. Ryan's post is the complete listing. You can sign up on that site to receive a daily email with new listings.

#410 7 years ago
Quoted from bingopodcast:

https://user.xmission.com/~daina/classified/search_for_sale.html
The Mr. Pinball Classifieds. Ryan's post is the complete listing. You can sign up on that site to receive a daily email with new listings.

Thanks.... Eugene is within striking distance. Silver Sails has been at the top of my want list - I'll check this out.

#411 7 years ago

Thanks.... Eugene is within striking distance.

Cool! Good luck!

Silver Sails has been at the top of my want list - I'll check this out.

It's still a Golden Gate, though. I kid, I kid.

#412 7 years ago

doubled checked and have 2 silver sails

1 week later
#413 6 years ago

Exceptionally clean appearing Broadway near Seattle. Not working. $400:

seattle.craigslist.org link

#414 6 years ago

Has metal anti-drill plate installed, otherwise, looks pretty good! Needs new S/I cards.

#415 6 years ago

Not quite a bingo pinball machine but the title is one of my favorite from the Bally Bingo Pinball Machine line up. If I had the space I might consider this game.

ebay.com link: Lite A Line Seidel Coin Op Fascination Game

#416 6 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

Not quite a bingo pinball machine but the title is one of my favorite from the Bally Bingo Pinball Machine line up. If I had the space I might consider this game.
ebay.com link » Lite A Line Seidel Coin Op Fascination Game

The original 1962 Keeney Lite-A-Line roll down game. http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=lite-a-line&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick#5993

#417 6 years ago

From Mr. P this morning...

Dixieland (bingo), 1978 Bally: $700
Six card bingo game, great condition, new rubber rings. Also have Lite a Line, Ticker Tape, and Malibu Beach bingos.
[email protected], Benton, Pennsylvania 17814

1 week later
#418 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Show Boat / EM 1 Player Bingo Machine
Year: December 1952
Production: N/A
Cost: $100
Link/Contact: corpuschristi.craigslist.org link

#419 6 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Game/Type: Show Boat / EM 1 Player Bingo Machine
Year: December 1952
Cost: $100

This is a good game - it's also the early production version with alternate wording on the backglass. Beautiful cabinet graphics have been painted over, but otherwise, looks in fairly decent shape.

Uses 1 1/16" balls.

Fast, fun six card with a cool coin animation and opportunity to earn extra balls via gameplay. The only six card made by United.

#420 6 years ago

I'm sure you have already done so, but please pass this on to Jay at the IPDB Nick.

#421 6 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

I'm sure you have already done so

Actually, was asleep at the switch this morning. I'll get on that right now.

#422 6 years ago

Touchdown parts game, but backglass looks like it could be nice. Photo is hard to read. You'll get a chuckle out of the seller's description - "complete with extra parts." Salt Lake City.

ebay.com link: itm

#423 6 years ago

Yikes - glad they kept that nice playfield glass on there...

1 week later
#424 6 years ago

Not Ebay or CL....but on the interwebs

~~~~~Mr. Pinball Classifieds~~~~~

Game/Type: High Flyer / EM 1 Player Bingo Machine
Year: April 1977
Cost: $150 obo

OP: Airplane themed bingo machine lights and plays but not 100%. 4th, 5th and 6th card will not bingo. Can send pictures.

#425 6 years ago

I am selling some of my bingos to make room for a new game build - I don't plan to sell them all, but I need to sell at least two games.

All are working 100%

Gay Time
Bounty
Night Club
Caravan

If you're looking for one of those titles, let me know and we'll see if we can make a deal.

#426 6 years ago

Nick, what??? Bounty? And the Night Club??

#427 6 years ago

Yep. I need room and have those games at least skeletally implemented already. I need room more than games. I sold Double-Up earlier this year then got another game like an idiot.

#428 6 years ago

Wish you were closer, I could use another Bounty but I'm not sure why...

#429 6 years ago

Bounty may or may not be sold already. I've gotta check with a friend and see if he's still interested.

#430 6 years ago

And forget Bounty - I need to find you some more Show Times!

#431 6 years ago

I am selling some of my bingos

Quoted from okorange:

Nick, what??? Bounty? And the Night Club??

...and the Caravan(!??!)

...and the Gay Time(!!????!!)

Why not the Ticker Tape?

#432 6 years ago

Ticker Tape I've agreed to donate to a pinball museum.

#433 6 years ago

Are you bringing that to Roanoke? As far as tax deductions go, that machine has big value. If it's a non profit 501(c)(3) make sure they give you a letter! I hear the six card machines are worth six times as much as a one-card!

#434 6 years ago

Yep, that's the plan (Roanoke). I've been talking with them for a while about putting a bingo in the museum. They bought a Dixieland a while back and I (to my shame) have not been out there to take a look.

Anyway, I think it important to have a fully working bingo pinball out for people to play in public. It's a good, quick game and is easier to wrap your head around when the other flashing lights and sirens of the modern games are vying for your attention.

I'll also be making ads on here when I have a chance to take some photos. I'm not in a huge rush. Just planting a seed.

#435 6 years ago

I am selling some of my bingos to make room for a new game build - I don't plan to sell them all, but I need to sell at least two games.
All are working 100%
Gay Time
Bounty
Night Club
Caravan
If you're looking for one of those titles, let me know and we'll see if we can make a deal.

You've been working too hard and not getting enough sleep Nick. Wait a day and then reread what you wrote. Gay Time? Bounty? And especially, CARAVAN??????

#436 6 years ago

I get why your selling your bingos Nick.
Now that you have the Multi Bingo you can play any game you want and save space in the gameroom.
Someone will be getting a collector quality condition Gay Time.

#437 6 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

You've been working too hard and not getting enough sleep Nick.

This is true.

I've been thinking about it for a while now. I could fold up a couple games and move them out, but I don't want to end up with games that aren't being played/in storage.

I have some flipper games - one may be on the chopping block, but the others have attachment for my family.

I'm not sure what else to do. Space is at a premium. Working in absolutes is tough.

I know I'll never find another Gay Time in any kind of condition similar to the one I have. I know that finding another Bounty will be very tough, and Caravan? I may never find another one, period. These are all fantastic games. I have loved owning them, fixing them, playing them, losing to them.

I'm lucky to have owned these games. They each have a great story. ...ok, I'm starting to reconsider...

#438 6 years ago

This is true.
I've been thinking about it for a while now. I could fold up a couple games and move them out, but I don't want to end up with games that aren't being played/in storage.
I have some flipper games - one may be on the chopping block, but the others have attachment for my family.
I'm not sure what else to do. Space is at a premium. Working in absolutes is tough.
I know I'll never find another Gay Time in any kind of condition similar to the one I have. I know that finding another Bounty will be very tough, and Caravan? I may never find another one, period. These are all fantastic games. I have loved owning them, fixing them, playing them, losing to them.
I'm lucky to have owned these games. They each have a great story. ...ok, I'm starting to reconsider...

Build or buy a bingo shed.

#439 6 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

Build or buy a bingo shed.

Sounds so easy when you say it... I'll figure it out. Or something.

#441 6 years ago

No, not yet, but I'll put you on the list if you're interested.

#442 6 years ago

Please do ? Gonna go look and see where ours is at and what shape

#443 6 years ago

I've flip-flopped on selling my games. Anyone I've quoted a price to, you're welcome to continue negotiations if you choose. I realized that my last post wasn't clear, but haven't had a chance to clear the air. Thanks for talking me down for now. (temporary insanity?)

Again, if we've been talking price, you're welcome to pursue.

A friend just reached out to me from southeast Canada. There are NOS Tahiti (Bally) and Miss America Supreme playfield blanks for private sale there.

If anyone needs one of those, let me know.

#444 6 years ago

Searched for games tend to be keepers.

#445 6 years ago

Nick I'm glad to see this. Once you've sold them you can't go back. Seller's regret has hit me hard a few times. I get the space issues you're having. Please do yourself a big favor and if you don't have room now just store them a while. Then maybe later you can get a bigger place. Best to you my friend.

#446 6 years ago

I have a really nice (to me at least) Bally Mystic Gate if anyone is interested. I was going to bring it to Allentown but my daughter had to go and graduate college that weekend

#448 6 years ago

Just noticed a new post on Ebay...(as a newbie..I don't know how to use the Pinside Ebay link)

Tahiti, Dixieland and High Flyer all for one money...starting at $500

#449 6 years ago
Quoted from John41051:

Just noticed a new post on Ebay...(as a newbie..I don't know how to use the Pinside Ebay link)
Tahiti, Dixieland and High Flyer all for one money...starting at $500

Here you go.
ebay.com link: 3 Bingo Pinball machines for sale High Flyer Tahiti and a Dixieland

#450 6 years ago

Cross posted on Project Pin thread - bingos and pinballs. Have fun trying to figure out which is which!

"MASSIVE ARCADE & JUKE BOX PINBALL WAREHOUSE SALE

PINBALL & BINGO LIST
COUNTY FAIR MALIBU BEACH 4 OF THEM THUNDERBIRD SHUFFLE ALLEY BASEBALL CHAMP MOULIN ROUGE
EXPO 3 OF THEM ARGOSY JOLLY ROGER STAR DUST OKLAHOMA WOOD RAIL LITTLE CHEIF ORBIT KING OF ROCK FAST DRAW MISS AMERICA DELUXR AND SUPREME BALI TIKER TAPE ROLLER DERBY FLYING CIRCUS GALAXY X' AND O'S HIGH FLYER LADY LUCK MUSTANG GRAD PRIX WIGGLER DARLIN GRID IRON MEXICO WOOD RAIL EXPO PATHAND FANTASTIC CIRCUS BONAZA BAHAMA BEACH MAGNOTRON SLICK CHICK FAST DRAW HIGH HAND"

Link/Contact: atlanta.craigslist.org link

OP: "30000 sqft warehouse full of juke boxes and pinball machines and arcade games and redemption games. This is a one day sale event. All purchases will be cash and credit card. Will have people to help load and we can hold games for pickup up to 30 days after sale. Prices will be clearly marked on games so this is not a auction it is a SALE. May 27th it is on a Saturday 9 to 5
At 555 McFarland Ave in Rossville Ga 30741 which is really Chattanooga Tn"

There are 817 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-bingo-pinballs-came-up-on-cl/page/9?hl=john41051 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.