• 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by baldtwit
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9BallyBingosMass (resized).jpg
Bally Key West #1 backglass for eBay sale - front view - high odds have all been replaced by 160 (resized).jpg
01313_8cV9AZcAZpZ_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00X0X_fccyUKbUqGB_1200x900 (resized).jpg
01111_5LGAvJmM6JR_1200x900 (resized).jpg
1357D701-246C-4E50-A482-BB5338210119 (resized).jpeg
21E43FAF-576B-478E-BB8C-88E23F5DB299 (resized).jpeg
Annotation 2019-10-09 145147-2 (resized).jpg
Annotation 2019-10-09 145147 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
This one (resized).JPG
Circus Queen (resized).jpg
SeaIsland (resized).jpg
SeaIsland2 (resized).jpg
DSC00705 (resized).jpg
DSC00704 (resized).jpg

There are 817 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 17.
#201 5 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Golden Gate / Bingo 1 Player
Month/Year: May 1962
Production: 850
Cost: Opening Bid: $300 Buy It Now: $500
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » 1962 Bally Golden Gate Bingo Pinball Machine

Reproduction backglass and wrong graphics on cabinet repaint but not a bad price.

#202 5 years ago

Thanks Dennis - something about that one was bugging me... I couldn't see the cables on the bridge, was gonna look it up to make sure my memory wasn't completely faulty. A great game!

#203 5 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

Reproduction backglass and wrong graphics on cabinet repaint but not a bad price.

Wow, it's weird - flipper pins are more expensive here on the West coast, but it seems like Bingo pins are almost free.
$100 Bingos are common.

#204 5 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Wow, it's weird - flipper pins are more expensive here on the West coast, but it seems like Bingo pins are almost free.
$100 Bingos are common.

Looking for a Uniteds Monaco along with a Uniteds Brazil

#205 5 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

$100 Bingos are common.

Yup. In over 40 years of collecting bingos, I think the most I have ever paid for one is about $300.00. Most were free to about 100 bucks like you said.
There is a small resurgence happening, so get 'em while they're cheap!

#206 5 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

Some say it's bingopodcast traveling the country and stealing all of the good deals.

#207 5 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Some say it's bingopodcast traveling the country and stealing all of the good deals.

Nick will only need ONE bingo in the near future!

#208 5 years ago

Surf Club in the St. Louis area. One of my favorite bingos. Hard to tell the condition on this one. If anyone is interested in it I would gladly check it out for you. Just a few miles away from me.
stlouis.craigslist.org link

#209 5 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

Yeah, it's cool, but he will be missing out on all of the cool mysterious mechanical sounds that the bingo pins make when they are doing their thing..

#210 5 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Yeah, it's cool, but he will be missing out on all of the cool mysterious mechanical sounds that the bingo pins make when they are doing their thing..

Very true. If I remember correctly, Nick may be implementing that in the future. I know the virtual bingo site has all of the sounds associated with the game.

#211 5 years ago

Ha-ha! Working on graphics routines over here.... I'll post about sounds in the nearish future. It won't be the same, but I'll do what I can for authenticity. I think I finally cracked the nut of flashing lamps behind the title of the game!

Surf Club is one of my favorite bingos as well. I've only played it a handful of times, but I was very impressed with the features and potential for big wins! On top of all that it is a gorgeous game.

That half-dead gi shot with neon or LEDs or something in the background really doesn't show at all!

#212 5 years ago

Maybe put some stoppers & relays in the cabinet for the clicking and clicking noises.

#213 5 years ago

I've got relays in there, motors, coils, a bell, etc. Gonna add a replay register for the step up/step down sounds and stepper and control unit/mixer will be pre-recorded playback. There are a few different types of stepper, but because Bally used standardized parts, they mostly make the same sounds. I also need to play back trip relay sounds (or put a trip bank in the game....)

#214 5 years ago
Quoted from bingopodcast:

I've got relays in there, motors, coils, a bell, etc. Gonna add a replay register for the step up/step down sounds and stepper and control unit/mixer will be pre-recorded playback. There are a few different types of stepper, but because Bally used standardized parts, they mostly make the same sounds. I also need to play back trip relay sounds (or put a trip bank in the game....)

Sweet

#215 5 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

Thanks a lot, BingoPodcast.

Quoted from DennisDodel:

One bingo to rule...er, I mean...EMULATE them all!

#216 5 years ago

Bally Citation and Touchdown - $300 for both.

eugene.craigslist.org link

No pix.

"I believe these pinball machines are 60s pinball machines neither of them work currently. been sitting for 10 years and show it. touchdown and citation. touchdown is obviously a football game and citation is horseracing. I'm asking $300 for the pair. may sell seperately. "

#217 5 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

Bally Citation and Touchdown - $300 for both.
eugene.craigslist.org link
No pix.
"I believe these pinball machines are 60s pinball machines neither of them work currently. been sitting for 10 years and show it. touchdown and citation. touchdown is obviously a football game and citation is horseracing. I'm asking $300 for the pair. may sell seperately. "

image_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#218 5 years ago

Game/Type: Coney Island / Electro-mechanical (EM) 1 Player
Notable Features: Three Cards
Month/Year: August 1951
Production: N/A
Cost: Starting Bid: (no bids currently) $399.99
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: BALLY BINGO PINBALL MACHINE CONEY ISLAND

OP: Up for bid is a real nice bally bingo machine completely shopped out with new temper playfield glass and legs new finish on them the machine works great any questions ask or if you need more pictures let me know

#219 5 years ago

A High Flyer 6-card Bingo in Saint Peters, Missouri:
ebay.com link: High Flyer bingo pinball machine

#220 5 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

2 days left on this Bally Circus in Grantville, Pennsylvania:
ebay.com link » Bally Circus Pinball Bingo
Starting Bid $350

Relisted on Ebay, but for more Starting/Opening Bid $395

ebay.com link: Bally Circus Pinball Bingo

#221 5 years ago

Starting/Opening Bid $395

Wow, that's an interesting series of hacks.

It's a Barrel O Fun '61 or later that has had the name scraped.

OK, not so bad, happened occasionally. Now, let's take this to the next level. The game shipped with lighted scoring (which is why there are score values on the outside of the barrel and so forth)... let's add a replay register, too! And scrape some of the image off to put it there.

Super odd.

Does the lighted scoring still work? What happens on replay reset?

#222 5 years ago

OK, not so bad, happened occasionally. Now, let's take this to the next level. The game shipped with lighted scoring (which is why there are score values on the outside of the barrel and so forth)... let's add a replay register, too! And scrape some of the image off to put it there.
Super odd.

Also, the game will only take one coin according to the instructions. I assume one coin lights all six cards?

#223 5 years ago

I conflated the Fun Spot and Barrel O Fun '60something games - wonder if it was a Fun Spot? One coin will light all six cards if you have at least 5 replays on the register/backglass.

#224 5 years ago

ohhh, but it has a button on the front. Yeah, Barrel O Fun. Weird!

#225 5 years ago

Super odd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reworked lower cabinet too

#227 5 years ago

Game/Type: Surf-Club / Bingo 1 Player
Features: IPDB: One Card, Double Hold Feature
Month/Year: February 1954
Production: Unknown
Cost: $200
Link/Contact: stlouis.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Works good"

Added over 5 years ago: **This posting has been deleted by its author.**

#228 5 years ago

Game/Type: Key West / Bingo 1 Player
Features: IPDB: Magic Squares, Select-a-score (red scores yellow odds, yellow scores red odds)
Month/Year: October 1956
Game/Type: Acapulco / Bingo 1 Player
Features: IPDB: Magic Squares
Month/Year: March 1961
Link/Contact: saltlakecity.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Bally's 1940-1950's Bingo Pinball Machines , super cool machines , from what I have been told only certain people who collect these or own a buisness restoring machines like these , only know their true value . These machines are in great condition for the age and being stored in my basement . No breaks in the glass , dis-coloration on anything , i just need to find someone willing to give me a fair offer to purchase these from me . They could be used to restore another machine you have maybe or you could restore everything here to one working machine . Serious buyers contact me for further questions , hoping to sell someone local and anyone wanting to set up a time to come see the machines and hopefully make me a offer , lets set up a time asap"

Added over 5 years ago: **Post not found**

#229 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Willy Michiels, of Belgium, WIMI Games
Game/Type: Euro Continental Star / SS Bingo 1 Player
Month/Year: Unknown
Contact/Link: nashville.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Euro Continental - skill flipper bingo pinball game. They turn on and do some stuff, but I don't know their working condition. Playfields are clean. I have 5 of them if you want them all."

Added over 5 years ago: **This posting has expired**

#230 5 years ago

Game/Type: Golden Gate / Bingo 1 Player
Month/Year: May 1962
Production: 850
Cost: Opening Bid: $300 (No current bids)
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: Bally Bingo 25 hole Golden Gate pinball machine

#231 5 years ago

Game/Type: Show Time / Bingo 1 Player
Month/Year: February 1957
Notable Features: Trap holes (25). Magic Squares, 1st magic line E, Ballyhole
Production: 450
Cost: Opening Bid: $395 (No current bids)
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: VINTAGE BALLY PINBALL MACHINE SHOWTIME

#232 5 years ago

... sorry mate ... have a closer look

#233 5 years ago

Ha-ha, no worries, but now I'm curious... Do you mean the r button (also odd)?

#234 5 years ago

This really needs to be posted here...for those that can't make the show, but want to show off their love for the BINGO machine!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-white-rose-gameroomyork-show-2016-edition?tq&tu=ryanclaytor#post-3289147

44f601ef36282e3d7f4125d9d57a9a235a357e81_(resized).jpg

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

... running a pre-order until Sept. 7th. After that time, you'll be subject to own bingo prowess and Nick's t-shirt availability.
Looking forward to meeting folks at York!
Sincerely,
Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
http://www.ElephantEater.com

#235 5 years ago

Ha-ha, no worries, but now I'm curious... Do you mean the r button (also odd)?

Lower rear box/stand was cut off and those short early '60s Wms legs added.
Same shorty legs added to the front in lieu of the spindle type.

#236 5 years ago

This really needs to be posted here...for those that can't make the show, but want to show off their love for the BINGO machine!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-white-rose-gameroomyork-show-2016-edition?tq&tu=ryanclaytor#post-3289147

Here are the two machines that I will be bringing to the York show. They are among the most rarest bingos ever made.

broadway_511_(resized).jpg

showboat_14_(resized).jpg

#237 5 years ago

Awesome! Can't wait to play these beautiful games in person!

#238 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Muggle:

Lower rear box/stand was cut off and those short early '60s Wms legs added.
Same shorty legs added to the front in lieu of the spindle type.

Oh, duh. What's that saying about forests and trees? I think it applies to me.

That game is pretty well hacked up! Impressive.

#239 5 years ago
Quoted from BingoButch:

Here are the two machines that I will be bringing to the York show. They are among the most rarest bingos ever made.

And they look great Butch!

#240 5 years ago
Quoted from BingoButch:

Oh, man. So glad I'm making this year my first York. Thank you for bringing these, Bingo Butch. Looking forward to meeting you in BINGO ROW!

Also...

Thanks, Captive!

#241 5 years ago

Manufacturer: United
Game/Type: Tropics / Bingo 1 Player
Features: IPDB: Trap holes (25), 1 Card, Corners Score, Rollover Button, Five feature select. First use of advancing odds feature.
Month/Year: July 1953
Link/Contact: sacramento.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "bingo game, as shown, needs shop and tune"

Added over 5 years ago: **This posting has expired.**

#242 5 years ago

Will be posting up on ebay a beautiful Bally Beach Beauty sometime tomorrow..... Also if I have enough room I also will be bringing a Bally Safari...

#243 5 years ago

That's great Butch. Looking forward to meeting you all and seeing everyone again.

#244 5 years ago

Just picked up a game from a fellow yesterday in Indianapolis who has a High Flyer Bungo for sale ($250). If you need more info, let me know. Here's the description:

My Bally High Flyer has been sitting in the project queue taking up space for quite some time now and my video games always get more love. I think it needs a better home. It's an EM bingo pinball from 1977. It was sold to me as "non-working". I don't have the keys so I don't know the condition of the components inside. The game won't reset when plugged in so I'm guessing the reset coil is bad or the motors just need a good cleaning and lubrication. The back glass and play field are in great shape, the cabinet exterior is solid (no water damage) and will brighten up with a good cleaning. The chrome legs are pitted and need new leg levelers. This would be a great project for someone wanting to dabble in EM games or use the parts for other Bally pins from the same era. A pickup truck or open trailer preferred since I don't have the keys to remove the head from the body.

#245 5 years ago

High Flyer is a great six card from the 70s, and the first Bally six card with the red diagonal feature. This allows for scoring on the 'off numbers' on the card, meaning, the numbers which are not connected by the primary vertical, horizontal or diagonal.

It is also the first game that allows for toggling the super lines and corners scoring on all cards at once via rollover button, and includes the ascending scores per card, and double or nothing play when it detects a winner.

A very good game, and those that follow allow for really high scoring, but High Flyer has some great gameplay.

It has three search discs - one for each set of two cards - to accommodate the corners, red diagonals, and standard scoring on each card (each search disc is 50 positions).

This would be a great first game for someone - the mechanical components are not incredibly complex and the gameplay is fast and fun.

#246 5 years ago

Game/Type: Frolics / Bingo 1 Player
Month/Year: August 1952
Cost: $175
Link/Contact: minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#247 5 years ago

Game/Type: Frolics / Bingo 1 Player
Month/Year: August 1952
Cost: $175

That's a super deal on an interesting game. That's technically 'next' for the multi, but I keep putting it off. Game with great art that looks like an interesting player. You earn only a trifle for your hits unless you enable the super score for the cards. Super score just enables the odds steps underneath. You can get a couple of extra balls to help, and enable super score on your next(!) game on a carry-over basis. Cool.

#248 5 years ago

Game/Type: Roller Derby / Electro-mechanical (EM) Bingo 1 Player
Month/Year: May 1960
Cost: Opening Bid: $599.00 (No current bids)
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: BALLY BINGO PINBALL MACHINE ROLLER DERBY

OP: Up for bid is a real nice clean completely shopped out with new playfield temper glass and legs powder coated red bally bingo machine this machine works great very nice machine if you need more pictures let me know questions let me know

Same seller also relisted a Coney Island

Game/Type: Coney Island / Electro-mechanical (EM) 1 Player
Notable Features: Three Cards
Month/Year: August 1951
Cost: Starting Bid: (no bids currently) $399.99
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Bally Bingo Pinball Machine Coney Island
OP: Up for bid is a real nice bally bingo machine completely shopped out with new temper playfield glass and legs new finish on them the machine works great any questions ask or if you need more pictures let me know

New Link: ebay.com link: BALLY BINGO PINBALL MACHINE CONEY ISLAND

#249 5 years ago

~~~~Two games up for sale here as non-working ($600 USD each obo)~~~~

Game/Type: Dixieland / Bingo 1 Player
Features: Trap holes (25). Six Cards, 11 coin max, Double-Double Feature, Magic-numbers, Diagonals (From IPDB)
Month/Year: August 1978

Game/Type: Ballerina / Bingo 1 Player
Features: Magic Screen, A-H screen, Top-row Feature, 2-way Screen Advance (From IPDB)
Month/Year: April 23 1959
Production: 750
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: pinball machine

OP: I have 2 pinball machines from the 1960"s.They light up but do not work. Please no e-mails

#250 5 years ago

Game/Type: LIDO / Bingo 1 Player
Features: Magic Screen, OK Feature, Futurity Feature, White Button Feature (From IPDB)
Month/Year: November 1961
Cost: Opening Bid: $695 (No current Bids)
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: Bally Lido pinball machine

OP: Bally Lido pinball machine, original Bingo style Pinball Machine in good condition with every feature working. Set up for quarters or optional free play. Original Bally mirrored backglass in good condition but not perfect. This is one of the games with the OK feature and one of the only 2 games with the "Futurity Game" feature. A fun game to play and generally believed to be the most popular OK Machine, along with Bikini, that Bally ever made. Game sold "as is" and must be picked up at my home in Cincinnati, Ohio.

There are 817 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 17.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside