• 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by baldtwit
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9BallyBingosMass (resized).jpg
Bally Key West #1 backglass for eBay sale - front view - high odds have all been replaced by 160 (resized).jpg
01313_8cV9AZcAZpZ_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00X0X_fccyUKbUqGB_1200x900 (resized).jpg
01111_5LGAvJmM6JR_1200x900 (resized).jpg
1357D701-246C-4E50-A482-BB5338210119 (resized).jpeg
21E43FAF-576B-478E-BB8C-88E23F5DB299 (resized).jpeg
Annotation 2019-10-09 145147-2 (resized).jpg
Annotation 2019-10-09 145147 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
This one (resized).JPG
Circus Queen (resized).jpg
SeaIsland (resized).jpg
SeaIsland2 (resized).jpg
DSC00705 (resized).jpg
DSC00704 (resized).jpg

There are 817 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 17.
#101 8 years ago

Last for tonight: magic screen motor. Difficult to find.

ebay.com link: like

#102 8 years ago
Quoted from bingopodcast:

pittsburgh.craigslist.org link
7 Sirmo New Orleans and 3 Banco Old Brussels solid state games in PA. $309 each or $2500 for all.

If I were closer I'd take one of these.

#106 8 years ago

This from zacaj on the Project Pinball thread:

mystery six card bingo, Reading PA: reading.craigslist.org link $175
Condition: "Back glass playfeild cabinef look good no flippers. buyer must try and get working i cant figure it out"

#107 8 years ago

reading.craigslist.org link

Same link as above - appears to be a Frolics(?). Repainted cab. Has the reinforced metal siderails.

#108 8 years ago

ebay.com link: Bally Acapulco Bingo Backglass unit 1

Some good glasses for good prices up on eBay right now.

Acapulco, Gayety, Ballerina, Frolics, etc.

#110 8 years ago

portland.craigslist.org link

"Bally "Sea Island" bingo pinball, complete, good overall condition but needs work. This is a "magic screen" game. Moving/downsizing, no space or time to keep my projects!"

On Portland cl asking $150.

#111 8 years ago

Sea Island is the only magic screen with position 'H', another red section.

I've been tracking bingo deals across the US for about a year now, and screen games in Portland area are hard to find (on CL anyway). $150? Someone snap this up!

#112 8 years ago

Sea Island is the only magic screen with position 'H', another red section.
I've been tracking bingo deals across the US for about a year now, and screen games in Portland area are hard to find (on CL anyway). $150? Someone snap this up!

Also Ballerina Nick.

#115 8 years ago

atlanta.craigslist.org link This one can be had for 200 or less. I've spoken with the seller but one bingo project is enough for me.

tahiti around atlanta ga.

#116 8 years ago

My Bingo Vacation is now $750 ( down $150 I think). It is outside Detroit. Either it sells or I donate it to xxxx.xx.xx.xxxx organization. I know I know...the,"donate or give it to me" responses may likely hit this thread now. I, regretfully, do not operate in that manner/fashion If I change my philosophy on the matter, such as this, I will update this thread accordingly

Peace and best wishes to sll Pinside viewers!!!

Frosty out. 1...2...3...yep, out

#118 8 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

" target="_blank">atlanta.craigslist.org link
tahiti around atlanta ga.

It's gone. Was it a Bally or an United "Tahiti"?

#119 8 years ago

Bally - the United is harder to find for sure!

#120 8 years ago

I don't often ask for help but I can use some bingo help from the experts! There are two bingos for sale in Phoenix:

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Big Time / Bingo 1 Player
Features: Trap holes (25), Rollover buttons (2). One Card, 2 Super Cards, 5 Magic Lines. (From IPDB)
Month/Year: November 1954
Production: Unknown

Condition: Appears to in good condition.

Game/Type: Dixieland / Bingo 1 Player
Features: Trap holes (25). Six Cards, 11 coin max, Double-Double Feature, Magic-numbers, Diagonals (From IPDB)
Month/Year: August 1978

Condition: Appears to be in good condition.

Cost: Make offer
Link/Contact: phoenix.craigslist.org link

I would like to add one to my collection if only because I want to see how these things tick. I don't want to spend a lot for a bingo. It means I can't buy a pinball.

My questions for you:

What are the values of these?
I have seen a video of Big Time. I'm not so keen on adding coins until you get the features you want lit. What do you think? Is this a pain or a plus? I know that these can be modified for single coin operation, but I wouldn't want to make that mod.
The only bingos I have played were in Las Vegas in the '80s. They had 'magic screens.' I really like this feature. Would I be better to wait for a bingo with a magic screen or would the Big Time or Dixieland satisfy my bingo itch?

If anybody else would like these, by all means, go get them. I'm only interested because they appear to be in good condition.

#121 8 years ago

Still selling my Bingo Vacation. Due to personal issues...my wife and I would take $600 firm. I have a $600 offer in Indiana but machine is outside Detroit, Mi and I do not know how to prep for ship nor would a low price machine, like this, be worth shipping.

PM for details. I will, of course fund Pinside what they are due, if it sells here. I am taking the lazy way of posting for sale. Did it earlier in bingo threads. Sorry if it violates rules. If it does I will make an ad.

Peace all!

#122 8 years ago

Pecos, cool to see you get the itch!

In non-working condition, just a couple hundred should do the trick. Big Time's moving numbers feature is quite different from a magic screen. If you really want a magic screen, I would hold off for now. How far are you willing to travel? Not a ton come up in AZ. Keep this in mind. When working, 400-600 should do.

As far as single coin operation: this is normally only seen on the six cards. There's a reason for this - modding a Big Time to use a single coin would eliminate some of the skill needed to play. If the game automatically gave you all five magic lines and both super cards, I think you could get bored quickly.

To play these games, you need the 'higher stakes' of multiple coins or button presses (in my opinion). Just an opinion!

I might suggest Dixieland for you, though, if you would prefer guaranteed features. Each coin (11 max) is guaranteed to give you a feature. Again risk/reward for all 11 coins. The six card play is quite different from the magic screen gameplay. You have many more opportunities to win, but with no extra balls, you have to make your numbers.

Happy to discuss further. Both of those games are actually quite great. Five magic lines and two super cards mean that you have the ability to reposition all numbers on the main card and shoot for the super cards if you mess up.

Extra balls bring in more of the gameplay you're familiar with.

-Nick

#123 8 years ago

Thanks Nick! Nice overview of the two bingos.

The $200 price point is exactly what it will take to get me interested. This decision would be a lot easier if there was only one bingo, not two! I like the magic screen bingos, but not for $400-$600!

Pecos, cool to see you get the itch!

Any mechanical gaming device gives me the itch to investigate further. Strangely, I have never had any interest at all in EM arcade games. Of course, pinball machines are top on my list, but EM slot machines and bingo machines have always been there in the background to tempt me!

#124 8 years ago

Oh the screen games fetch more than that 400-600 (well, a good portion of them), I was referring to Big Time and Dixieland when working.

#126 8 years ago
Quoted from FrostyMug:

Still selling my Bingo Vacation. Due to personal issues...my wife and I would take $600 firm. I have a $600 offer in Indiana but machine is outside Detroit, Mi and I do not know how to prep for ship nor would a low price machine, like this, be worth shipping.
PM for details. I will, of course fund Pinside what they are due, if it sells here. I am taking the lazy way of posting for sale. Did it earlier in bingo threads. Sorry if it violates rules. If it does I will make an ad.
Peace all!

Ok. Still trying to unload my Bingo Vacation outside Detroit MI. I played it for hours today. Decided to take a photo or two of it with the LCD monitor on. I noticed that nowhere on the internet is a pic with the screen on...strange. Anyway, $600 and some coins will go to Pinside of course if sold to someone here.

20160327_162346[1]_(resized).jpg20160327_162346[1]_(resized).jpg

20160327_162318[1]_(resized).jpg20160327_162318[1]_(resized).jpg

20160327_162335[1]_(resized).jpg20160327_162335[1]_(resized).jpg

20160326_143020[1]_(resized).jpg20160326_143020[1]_(resized).jpg

20160326_143031[1]_(resized).jpg20160326_143031[1]_(resized).jpg

#127 8 years ago

FrostyMug, that's interesting - are those red LEDs chase lights?

Do the ABCD buttons correspond to the Magic Squares in an EM bingo (where the numbers rotate clockwise once per button press)?

Are there other "modes" or games that are loaded on that that change the bingo card?

Appears the playfield and cab are less deep than a standard EM bingo? Does it use 1 1/16" balls or 1 1/8"?

As far as other games available, found... something in SC: greenville.craigslist.org link

#128 8 years ago

All yes except I am not sure about ball size. I am having a bad pain day. Will probably be in bed until tomorrow. I will get calibers out and measure ball dia. then friend and post.

#129 8 years ago

FrostyMug, that's interesting - are those red LEDs chase lights?
Do the ABCD buttons correspond to the Magic Squares in an EM bingo (where the numbers rotate clockwise once per button press)?
Are there other "modes" or games that are loaded on that that change the bingo card?
Appears the playfield and cab are less deep than a standard EM bingo? Does it use 1 1/16" balls or 1 1/8"?
As far as other games available, found... something in SC: greenville.craigslist.org link

I know what you are thinking Nick....... Also, that button setup on the front rail is nice. Room for more also.

#130 8 years ago

Game/Type: High Flyer / Bingo 1 Player
Features: Trap holes (25), Six cards, 8 coin maximum, Red diagonal line winners.
Month/Year: April 1977
Cost: $200
Link/Contact: twintiers.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "it worked when put in storage but pluged it and the lights light upbut not sure about it think that the points need filing but overall condition is good."
Sorry guys but my bingo itch will have to be placated another way. I picked up a project Gottlieb King Pin over the weekend.

Added over 7 years ago: **Ad not found**

1 week later
#131 7 years ago

Sorry for the lack of posting! Just checked out CL today, nothing is floating out there. There was a Yacht Club (super fun game) in Twin Cities but the post was removed by the time I checked it out.

Will check out eBay later on.

#132 7 years ago

$100 Silver Sails near Portland

#133 7 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

$100 Silver Sails near Portland

Looks like one to many balls in the lower cabinet....I count nine. I wonder how that happened. For sure this could cause the game to not work properly.

#134 7 years ago

Funny how balzofsteel found the game with too many balls . Good eye Vic. I count nine too.

1 week later
#135 7 years ago

Hey, check this out - United Manhattan in Spokane for $125! Looks in pretty good shape. BG lifting in a couple spots (beautiful artwork on this game).

spokane.craigslist.org link

#136 7 years ago

This ad looks new near Buffalo, but I think it's the same Bally Beauty. Great BG!

buffalo.craigslist.org link

#138 7 years ago

When someone builds their own carrying case for their bingo schematic, you know they're serious (Golden Gate on eBay for $1200):

ebay.com link: Bally Bingo 25 hole Golden Gate pinball machine

#139 7 years ago

Miss Universe in CA on eBay (same seller as the Bonanza - same price, too) - having played Miss U last year at York, I've decided that it's not the game for me - you have to pump in so much money to get a chance to win on this 3 ball game. It would help if I was a better player, but the playfield layout is completely different! Only 18 holes instead of the standard 20 or 25. Some neat features, and if it was a 5 ball, it would be better, but it's an interesting experience regardless (in my opinion).

ebay.com link: bally bingo pinball machine Miss Universe

1 week later
#140 7 years ago

Selling my Silver Sails, only because I already have a Golden Gate.

cincinnati.craigslist.org link

#141 7 years ago

2 days left on this Bally Circus in Grantville, Pennsylvania:

ebay.com link: Bally Circus Pinball Bingo

Starting Bid $350

#142 7 years ago

Another 6-card with a $325 B.I.N.:

ebay.com link: SHOOT A LINE full size Bingo Pinball Machine Vintage Watch YouTube Video

It's a "Shoot-a-Line"...but I can't see a manufacturer name.

#144 7 years ago

The 'Circus' is actually a Barrel o Fun.

The Shoot a line is actually a modified Stock Market with a Twist playfield.

Yukon is a rarity - not precisely a bingo, but one of the card-themed offshoots. Would love to play it.

#145 7 years ago

Yukon is a rarity - not precisely a bingo, but one of the card-themed offshoots. Would love to play it.

The seller had it listed on Mr. Pinball for $2500 (!) in October 2015.

#146 7 years ago

I remember playing a Yukon at the recent Texas Pinball Festival. It was located in far back right corner - last machine.

#147 7 years ago

Neat! What did you think of it? Did you win?

#148 7 years ago
Quoted from minnesota13:

I remember playing a Yukon at the recent Texas Pinball Festival. It was located in far back right corner - last machine.

Do you mean a Williams "Yukon" flipper pinball machine, or the very scarce Williams "Yukon" bingo-type game that has been listed on eBay for some time? I would be willing to bet it was the fairly common flipper game, not the bingo.

#149 7 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

would be willing to bet it was the fairly common flipper game, not the bingo.

Nope, the machine did not have flippers, was a poker playing card based bingo machine, it had a manual ball lift.

#150 7 years ago

Thread moved to the NEW bingo section...

There are 817 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-bingo-pinballs-came-up-on-cl/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.