• 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by baldtwit
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9BallyBingosMass (resized).jpg
Bally Key West #1 backglass for eBay sale - front view - high odds have all been replaced by 160 (resized).jpg
01313_8cV9AZcAZpZ_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00X0X_fccyUKbUqGB_1200x900 (resized).jpg
01111_5LGAvJmM6JR_1200x900 (resized).jpg
1357D701-246C-4E50-A482-BB5338210119 (resized).jpeg
21E43FAF-576B-478E-BB8C-88E23F5DB299 (resized).jpeg
Annotation 2019-10-09 145147-2 (resized).jpg
Annotation 2019-10-09 145147 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
This one (resized).JPG
Circus Queen (resized).jpg
SeaIsland (resized).jpg
SeaIsland2 (resized).jpg
DSC00705 (resized).jpg
DSC00704 (resized).jpg
There are 817 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 17.
#751 5 years ago

Wow, that looks nice! If anyone here picks that game up, please let me know.

#752 5 years ago

The seller wrote that he found 80 buffalo nickels in the coin box, so it looks like this game got retired pretty early.

#753 5 years ago

Free Bingo on C.O.C.A. classifieds. Area code puts it in Maryland. Need membership to see contact info. If you're not a member and want the contact info send me a PM.
https://www.coinopclub.org/classified-ads

#754 5 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Free Bingo on C.O.C.A. classifieds. Area code puts it in Maryland. Need membership to see contact info. If you're not a member and want the contact info send me a PM.
https://www.coinopclub.org/classified-ads

Wow! That Malibu Beach bingo is in like new condition. Could it have been restored or is it an original condition machine? Sure looks super new looking...
Wish I were close enough to go grab that sweet condition game.

#755 5 years ago

Here's an interesting curiosity, a Golden Gate playfield and backglass in a Silver Sails cabinet. I've seen perhaps half a dozen Silver Sails with a Golden Gate playfield, but I don't recall ever seeing a Silver Sails with a Golden Gate backglass. An operator has scraped off the blue section scoring and has tied the blue section to the green odds, otherwise the backglass looks very nice. This game has been kicking around on eBay for quite a while. $1,000 or make an offer. South of Tacoma.

ebay.com link: Golden Gate Pinball Bingo Machine

#756 5 years ago

One of the prettiest of the earlier games, this Yacht Club may be in very sweet condition, based on the single photo included in the ad. The front rail suggests it may be in original condition, but who knows, maybe it has been touched up. In any case, it shows very well. $600. South of Portland, OR.

portland.craigslist.org link

1 week later
#758 5 years ago

Blue Diamond 6-card electronic bingo in Birmingham, starting bid of $100 with no bids to date. Looks pretty nice but it may be displaying several error codes in the backglass.

ebay.com link: Green Diamong Bingo Pinball and extra head unit golden game and lots of parts

Anyone know who manufactured this game and what year it was made?

#759 5 years ago
Quoted from BlackCatBone:

Blue Diamond 6-card electronic bingo in Birmingham, starting bid of $100 with no bids to date. Looks pretty nice but it may be displaying several error codes in the backglass.
ebay.com link » Green Diamong Bingo Pinball And Extra Head Unit Golden Game And Lots Of Parts
Anyone know who manufactured this game and what year it was made?

Looks like a Wimi (Alex & Freddy Wilms' Company, former Bally guys) manufactured machine from 1985-6.

#760 5 years ago

I'd be picking this Yacht Club up myself instead of posting it here if I had space in my small gameroom. It looks gorgeous; either it's had cosmetic work or it is an exceptional original. The only thing I see wrong is the trim ring around the selector knob is missing, perhaps a sign of repainting. One lonely photo. Near Portland.

1 month later
1 month later
#762 5 years ago

Look at that gorgeous backglass.... Here is a Williams Long Beach from 1952:

reno.craigslist.org link

#763 5 years ago

Look at that gorgeous backglass.... Here is a Williams Long Beach from 1952:
reno.craigslist.org link

Only the second one I have seen for sale in 39 years of bingo collecting.
Do you have one Butch?

#764 5 years ago

I had a chance at buying one 20 years ago in PA...

#765 5 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

Only the second one I have seen for sale in 39 years of bingo collecting.
Do you have one Butch?

No wish we did. My father and Jeffrey was just talking about you that you had one only 3 weeks ago

#766 5 years ago
Quoted from BingoButch:

No wish we did. My father and Jeffrey was just talking about you that you had one only 3 weeks ago

I do not own a Long Beach.

Did you get my e-mail from a few weeks ago? Never got an answer. Dennis

#767 5 years ago

No I didnt let me.look now again. Sorry

#768 5 years ago

This looks like a pretty clean Silver Sails beneath its current grime. Nice backglass, original cabinet art. Asking $500. Game lights up. Bend, Oregon.

bend.craigslist.org link

1 week later
#769 4 years ago

This appears to be a free Showtime in southern Washington.

#770 4 years ago

This appears to be a free Showtime in southern Washington.

Damn I should pick that up for spares for my Showtime project

#771 4 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Beach Time / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: July 1958
Production: 500
Cost: $75
Contact/Link: seattle.craigslist.org link

Condition: "This is a classic. Its been in the family forever. It turns on, but does not function 100% correct, and would require a little TLC. Great price. Just takes up too much room in my garage."

1 week later
#772 4 years ago

For someone wanting an interesting challenge, there is a free Turf King in Salt Lake City. The wire harness has been cut and it looks like maybe the male parts of the jones plugs in the head are missing. The cosmetic condition is pretty nice. If you happened to have (or could find) a Turf King parts game and didn't mind doing a lot of wire splicing, you might get a real nice 1-ball game out of it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/78970

1 week later
#773 4 years ago

Early 1950's Bally woodrail Bingo Pinball Machine for $50 in New Jersey
cnj.craigslist.org link

1 week later
#774 4 years ago

Anyone ever see or own a 1955 Williams Can Can? There's one for sale here. It has flippers like an amusement game but also 3-digit scoring with separate reels. ipdb explains how you can win 50 games with one ball. I don't believe I've ever seen another flipper game that was designed for gambling.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/80267

#775 4 years ago

There are a few Keeney games that are a hybrid gambling/flipper design. I've never seen a Can Can, but I've wanted to for several years!

1 week later
#776 4 years ago

Bally London with payout hopper in Tacoma for $280. Appears to be in excellent condition. Not running but lights up.

https://offerup.com/item/detail/678720791/

#777 4 years ago

Bally London with payout hopper in Tacoma for $280. Appears to be in excellent condition. Not running but lights up.
https://offerup.com/item/detail/678720791/

That added payout hopper was designed at the old Bally Nevada Research Center at 777 W. 2nd Street in Reno. Now known as Innovations High School.

#778 4 years ago

Stock Market, Ticker Tape and Orient backglasses just came up - if anyone needs one, let me know and I'll get you in touch with the seller. These are NOS, just uncrated for photos, supposedly.

#779 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

That added payout hopper was designed at the old Bally Nevada Research Center at 777 W. 2nd Street in Reno. Now known as Innovations High School.

Interesting. I always thought the payout hoppers were third-party products - I didn't know Bally produced them. Thanks for posting that information.

3 weeks later
#780 4 years ago

https://www.estatesales.net/MA/Quincy/02169/2277153

1933 Chicago World's Fair pinball for sale at this estate sale....

#781 4 years ago

These just posted by Coinop Warehouse, Hagerstown Md. For the ambitious only.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#782 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinbee:

These just posted by Coinop Warehouse, Hagerstown Md. For the ambitious only.[quoted image]

Call me Mr. Ambitious! I just took that pile of bingos home from Coinop Warehouse today...there ended up being 15 total. I hope to get a few up and running for us to play, and find good homes for the rest. I will be looking forward to learning all I can about these beasts! It seemed like a decent deal, and I have the space for these to sit around while I figure out what to do with them. They filled up 2/3 of our 20 foot box truck...heavy suckers...
Heads and backglasses look pretty good, cabs are somewhat beat and side rails and lockdown bars are corroded and a couple are missing lockdown bars. Haven't looked inside any yet - many have keys screwed to the top of the heads. I'm hoping there are schematics in at least a few of them.
Titles include 3 Bali, 2 Ticker Tape, Blue Chip, Miss Universe, High Flyer, Nashville, a Sun Valley, and a few others I haven't looked at yet.
All are in need of a lot of cosmetic improvement, but look complete.
We will try to make it to York this fall to meet some of you bingo experts!
Denny

#783 4 years ago
Quoted from DCP:

Call me Mr. Ambitious! I just took that pile of bingos home from Coinop Warehouse today...there ended up being 15 total. I hope to get a few up and running for us to play, and find good homes for the rest. I will be looking forward to learning all I can about these beasts! It seemed like a decent deal, and I have the space for these to sit around while I figure out what to do with them. They filled up 2/3 of our 20 foot box truck...heavy suckers...
Heads and backglasses look pretty good, cabs are somewhat beat and side rails and lockdown bars are corroded and a couple are missing lockdown bars. Haven't looked inside any yet - many have keys screwed to the top of the heads. I'm hoping there are schematics in at least a few of them.
Titles include 3 Bali, 2 Ticker Tape, Blue Chip, Miss Universe, High Flyer, Nashville, a Sun Valley, and a few others I haven't looked at yet.
All are in need of a lot of cosmetic improvement, but look complete.
We will try to make it to York this fall to meet some of you bingo experts!
Denny

Nice Haul!!! If it was on myside of US I might have been very tempted. Saw this ad 2 weeks ago. Was hoping someone would take it on.
Good Luck and please update us here, and make a thread and post link here as well.
Congrats!

#784 4 years ago

For schematics and manuals check out http://bingo.cdyn.com/. They are all there thanks to the great efforts of Phil Hooper.

#785 4 years ago

Congratulations! I look forward to meeting you at York. Feel free to post any questions you have on the machines, there are lots of great techs on this forum, and it's always great to welcome a new bingo fanatic!

1 month later
1 month later
#787 4 years ago

FS: 1959 BALLY SINGLE COIN BINGO PINBALL GAME, $250 Free delivery to pinball Expo and points along the way from Knoxville, TN
It's listed on eBay but I'd like to sell it on Pinside.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/86045

Annotation 2019-10-09 145147 (resized).jpgAnnotation 2019-10-09 145147 (resized).jpgAnnotation 2019-10-09 145147-2 (resized).jpgAnnotation 2019-10-09 145147-2 (resized).jpg
4 weeks later
2 months later
#789 4 years ago

Here's nice United 1950's woodrail Bingo pinball machine in NJ for $200.
cnj.craigslist.org link
Go here below to get info and game play etc...
http://bingo.cdyn.com/machines/united/rio/

21E43FAF-576B-478E-BB8C-88E23F5DB299 (resized).jpeg21E43FAF-576B-478E-BB8C-88E23F5DB299 (resized).jpeg
1357D701-246C-4E50-A482-BB5338210119 (resized).jpeg1357D701-246C-4E50-A482-BB5338210119 (resized).jpeg

#790 4 years ago

Vic, what a beauty, for $200.00
That price is hard to believe.
Terry K

#791 4 years ago

The backglass is broken. Looks like it'll need a little going over. Otherwise, pretty decent.

1 week later
#792 4 years ago

United Startdust in apparently very fine condition. Seller states he has owned it for 30 years. $375 in eastern Oregon.

eastoregon.craigslist.org link

00X0X_fccyUKbUqGB_1200x900 (resized).jpg00X0X_fccyUKbUqGB_1200x900 (resized).jpg01111_5LGAvJmM6JR_1200x900 (resized).jpg01111_5LGAvJmM6JR_1200x900 (resized).jpg
#793 4 years ago

Wow, that look super nice. The backglass on this game is normally shot.

#794 4 years ago

Now down to $285. Wish it were closer.

#795 4 years ago

Nice looking United Triple Play backglass at $125 near San Francisco. Seller states he has 4(!), so possibly NOS.

stockton.craigslist.org link

01313_8cV9AZcAZpZ_1200x900 (resized).jpg01313_8cV9AZcAZpZ_1200x900 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#796 4 years ago

Damn. This guy is now giving this thing away. Wish I were closer.
ebay.com link: United Stardust Bingo Pinball Machine

#797 4 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Damn. This guy is now giving this thing away. Wish I were closer.
ebay.com link » United Stardust Bingo Pinball Machine

5 hour drive for me, gonna pass though.

#798 4 years ago

There was a United "South Seas" listed on eBay recently with an outrageous opening price. He relisted it a couple of times, dropping the price a little bit each time, but now it's gone. Someone apparently made him an acceptable offer. I put an offer in since it was within driving distance, but it was turned down. Nice game.
ebay.com link: Gottlieb South Seas pinball from the 50 039 s

#799 4 years ago

"South Seas" was the first bingo I had ever seen, or played!!!
Was hooked from then on
Must have been '63 or '64.
Terry K
A question on the "Triple Play" game.
How do you know how many games you win on a
3,4 or 5 in line?
I took a second look at the "Triple Play" back glass(s) on
Phil's site. They are quite different than the ones "for sale"!

2 weeks later
#800 4 years ago
Quoted from Terry1:

"South Seas" was the first bingo I had ever seen, or played!!!
Was hooked from then on
Must have been '63 or '64.
Terry K
A question on the "Triple Play" game.
How do you know how many games you win on a
3,4 or 5 in line?
I took a second look at the "Triple Play" back glass(s) on
Phil's site. They are quite different than the ones "for sale"!

Nick bingopodcast would know the answer to your question.

There are 817 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-bingo-pinballs-came-up-on-cl/page/16?hl=terry1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.