Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 64 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by LesManley
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2AFF8304-D07A-4CA2-AFC2-B90884688BD6 (resized).png
    GOTG Frame (resized).jpg
    IMAG1502 (resized).jpg
    C9AA9E3C-861E-41DA-9661-7EE03148CAA4 (resized).jpeg
    27DE6681-E66B-4ED7-98A4-E9BC6B3AA99F (resized).jpeg
    9A9E11A9-2F80-4795-93DA-CCABB205960A (resized).jpeg
    04195244-0E9F-4DA5-97DD-EDA6D7B79A04 (resized).jpeg
    37592108_2245459345740347_4805421401760595968_n (resized).jpg
    IMAG0836 (resized).jpg
    IMAG0837 (resized).jpg
    IMAG0840 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kozmckpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 5 years ago

This place has some interesting light boxes and this in particular sells just the actual box insert light panel.

https://www.blueriverdigital.com/lightboxes/LyteBlade-Econo-LED

2 weeks later
    #28 5 years ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

Interesting, the metal lightbox has completely vanished from Stern's shop. Even the link to it I originally posted goes to nothing now. That sucks if they stop offering it, as it is a fantastic product...when it eventually shows up.
    Also, looks like they got rid of blue and red aprons as well and only have orange and purple now. Red and blue are not an option anymore and the picture has been changed to remove them. That's a shame too. I have red on Wrestlemania and had blue on my X-Men Pro and they look great.

I ordered 3 of these on your head's up thread here, on 8/21/18. Glad I got the order in, in time. So far, zero acknowledgement/communication except the initial receipt email and that the product comes from Sullivan Group not Stern.

#30 5 years ago

Assuming these light boxes fit only a Stern translite dimension, does anybody know the dimensions of a Stern translite? Currently I do not have a Stern translite yet. I want to measure my Williams/Bally translites to see if they will fit in addition to the Sterns I will be getting. Thanks!

#31 5 years ago

Ok, I found LesManley's post on Pinside 4 years ago with the Stern translite dimensions:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dimensions-of-stern-star-trek-translite

#33 5 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Are the translites frames only available for Stern DMD era translites? I don't see an option or separate listing for an LCD era frame.

LesManley posted a framed Tron Legacy translite which he said is 25 3/4 X 18 3/4, with not much room for bigger translites. Smaller ones won't fit. I have no idea what the LCD era translite dimensions are, maybe someone can post them.

#35 5 years ago

My IJ TPA (Wide body Williams) translite is 26 5/8 X 18 1/2
    My NBAFB (Bally) translite is 26 X 18
    Stern DMD translites appear to be 25 3/4 X 18 3/4 acoording to LesManley.

1 week later
    #37 5 years ago

Anybody have feedback on when the lighted frames will be shipped? My order has been zero com since I placed it a month ago...

1 week later
    #40 5 years ago
    Quoted from AUKraut:

Just talked to Stern 10 minutes ago: They are still waiting to receive the translite frames!!! When I asked about why this is keep getting delayed, according to the lady at Stern they are trying to line up a different supplier as the previous supplier was to expensive and would have required them to go back and charge us more!!!! They are still in negotiations with a supplier and hope to have them soon.......wow!!!!
    To this day I have gotten ZERO calls or emails from Stern about the delays, only found out things by calling myself and given delivery dates that have been missed 3 times now.....poor customer service at best! I'm cancelling my order now and contacting my CC issuer...

Thanks for the feedback/update. Hopefully the quality with a new supplier is the same as the one LesManley has.

2 weeks later
    #42 5 years ago

Anybody have any update news about the lighted translight frames and delivery or cancellation of back orders by Stern? 2 months after taking my money there's still no word from Stern..

2 weeks later
    #46 5 years ago

Bump for any updates on the lighted frames...Anybody know anything? Going on my 3rd month since Stern took my money.

1 week later
    #47 5 years ago

Bump for any updates on the lighted frames...Anybody know anything? Going on my 4th month since Stern took my money. Has this become unobtanium?

1 week later
    #52 5 years ago
    Quoted from SKWilson:

I got tired of waiting for that blasted frame, so I made my own.
    [quoted image]

Very cool. That LCD era translite would not fit the mentioned Stern light frame though...I am sure you knew that.

2 weeks later
    #57 5 years ago

Anybody have feedback on when the lighted frames will be shipped? 4 months ago Stern took my money and nothing in return...Is it time to file a report with the Better Business Bureau?

2 weeks later
    #59 5 years ago

Bump. Someone thought December would be the month. I am going to start a dedicated thread to Stern about this.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kozmckpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-new-cool-products-amp-discounts-at-stern-store?tu=kozmckpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.