Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 64 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by LesManley
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2AFF8304-D07A-4CA2-AFC2-B90884688BD6 (resized).png
    GOTG Frame (resized).jpg
    IMAG1502 (resized).jpg
    C9AA9E3C-861E-41DA-9661-7EE03148CAA4 (resized).jpeg
    27DE6681-E66B-4ED7-98A4-E9BC6B3AA99F (resized).jpeg
    9A9E11A9-2F80-4795-93DA-CCABB205960A (resized).jpeg
    04195244-0E9F-4DA5-97DD-EDA6D7B79A04 (resized).jpeg
    37592108_2245459345740347_4805421401760595968_n (resized).jpg
    IMAG0836 (resized).jpg
    IMAG0837 (resized).jpg
    IMAG0840 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AUKraut.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

Anyone order the metal light box to display translites?
    I did and Haven’t received the 2 I ordered. I did receive other items in the same order and was already charged for everything.

I ordered 3 as well a couple weeks back, nothing......sent a followup email a few days ago.....nothing.....

1 week later
    #19 5 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

I ordered 2 as well. I contact stern and they said they won’t have any in till the 8th.

Typical....when I called them last Thursday they said the 20th......hope your date is better than mine!

2 weeks later
    #21 5 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

I don’t know why I said the 8th but it was actually the 20th. Too much crap going on lately.

No biggie.....either way Stern has charged my CC over 6 weeks ago and I have nothing to show for it!!!

#26 5 years ago

Translite frame update: since the last expected by date has just come and gone, I called and spoke with Stern concerning my order for 3 of these back from the first week of July. Still backordered, they are now expecting them to arrive in 4 weeks.......must be making them after the Star Wars topper is completed!

So Stern has now had full payment of this purchase for 7 weeks, and still can’t deliver......

1 week later
    #29 5 years ago

Last time 10 days ago Stern said Sept 20th was the ship date. A month earlier it was August 20th. They must be getting shipped to them in the same container as the Star Wars Topper.....

2 weeks later
    #38 5 years ago

Just talked to Stern 10 minutes ago: They are still waiting to receive the translite frames!!! When I asked about why this is keep getting delayed, according to the lady at Stern they are trying to line up a different supplier as the previous supplier was to expensive and would have required them to go back and charge us more!!!! They are still in negotiations with a supplier and hope to have them soon.......wow!!!!

To this day I have gotten ZERO calls or emails from Stern about the delays, only found out things by calling myself and given delivery dates that have been missed 3 times now.....poor customer service at best! I'm cancelling my order now and contacting my CC issuer...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AUKraut.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-new-cool-products-amp-discounts-at-stern-store?tu=AUKraut and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.