(Topic ID: 58689)

Some help from X-Men Pro owners

By jamesdeloris

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

The rubber that is located between the Brotherhood Targets and Blackbird Launch (right side) on my X-Men Pro looks like it will be breaking any day now. I have replaced a few rubbers on this machine and others but this one looks rather difficult. Has anyone replaced this particular rubber? What are the steps needed to put a new one on (what do I have to take off)? Should the pf be raised? What is the rubber size? All information will be greatly appreciated.

#3 10 years ago

If talking about the rubber below the Brotherhood targets and above the blackbird launch light furthest to the right you will likely have to remove or partially remove the right ramp. Since it is preventing you for getting to and removing the plastics you need to in order to change that rubber out. You need to try to get to it on top side of the playfield moving ramp out of the way so you can remove plastics above the rubber. As far as size check the manual it may be in there I am not sure what the size is.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-help-from-x-men-pro-owners and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.