Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by JonH123
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1750[1] (resized).JPG
    #1 7 years ago

Saw this yesterday. May be a good parts game if someone is interested. Game is complete as far as I know minus playfield glass. Let me know and I'll put you in touch with the owner.

Dan

IMG_1750[1] (resized).JPGIMG_1750[1] (resized).JPG

#2 7 years ago

The snow will make for some interesting game play. If I Lived around the corner, I'd offer couple hundred bucks.

#3 7 years ago

Oh wow. Playfield will shine right up...

#4 7 years ago

I'd probably offer a couple hundred for it...but they probably still want a couple grand for it.

"Just needs a good shop job"

#5 7 years ago

Damn, save it bro, even if its for parts.

#6 7 years ago

PM sent!

#7 7 years ago

How much do you want for it

#8 7 years ago

A particle filter mask, some nitrile gloves, a little vacuuming, some elbow grease, it will be good as new!

#9 7 years ago

I've had several emails on this already. I will find out what he wants and get back with everyone.

Dan

#10 7 years ago

So sad

#11 7 years ago

Cheap price, and it comes with free cotton candy inside. Sounds like a win/win to me!!!

#12 7 years ago

I would buy that.

#13 7 years ago

I see some magnet wear...not sure I'd buy it.......

#14 7 years ago

My prediction it sells between 1200-1800 if the boards are in there.

#15 7 years ago

The game is tentatively spoken for. If anything changes, I will let everyone know.

Dan

#16 7 years ago

Rad. Would be cool to know what it went for once the deal is completed

#17 7 years ago

Need shooter lane pics!

#18 7 years ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Rad. Would be cool to know what it went for once the deal is completed

From my contact with Dan it will be north of $1000 which I think everyone would pretty much expect.

#19 7 years ago

I'll give 200 more than the going price.

#20 7 years ago

Is it really worth that much considering how toasted that sucker has to be? Looks like it's been out in the elements for a long time, can the playfield and cab be salvaged??? I imagine the second you get that in your garage (hopefully someone doesn't bring that biohazard into their house) one would find severe warping and swelling?? Yikes.

Are the boards robust enough to survive the elements?

#21 7 years ago

Just a parts machine most likely.... if boards were there id guess it was around 1300-1500.

#22 7 years ago

I'm down for saving machines that have been abused, but even if you could save the cabinet, you'd have to swap the playfield with at least a used one... and the weather has likely caused havoc on all those expensive boards. If you get lucky and the boards aren't rusted... and the cabinet is usable you're mainly looking at a time consuming and expensive playfield swap.

#23 7 years ago

This game is beyond saving. You are better off financially buying a beater.

Dan

#24 7 years ago

Probably not worth saving economically. My guess is it's a core for a total restore or parts.

#25 7 years ago

If a Pinsider buys it, please keep us updated with posts and pictures of the teardown!

#26 7 years ago

Restoration? Let's just buy one repro of everything and create a "There's one more Addams Family" thread! But then again, we still have this crappy pile to deal with in the end. Hmm... Restoration? Let's just buy one repro of everything and create a...

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#27 7 years ago

Wow!
    That game is toast.
    Very sad.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-folks-maybe-feel-a-little-ill-looking-at-this-addams-family?hl=niterider and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.