Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 82 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

lahey_1 (resized).JPG
    Happy (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldpinguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 5 years ago

I have never been displeased with any pinball manufacturer......If I dont like the game for whatever reason, its gone.
    Whitewater is just as fun as it sits next to IM and next to Dialed in.....Yes, they are differently different in build quality,
    But I do feel all manufacturers are trying to make the Best Adult Toys they can, within budget.
    Nothing is anywhere near perfect, but I tend to focus on all thats Good, not whats bad.

Much of this has changed for me in retirement, but can see that others would think otherwise.

#60 5 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Funny thing is i could probably sell those two for a profit right now. But after the shit sandwich i ate getting those working 100% they are my two favorite games along with Alien of course!
    I guess i get why people whine about pricing, like everything else, that seems to be what a lot of people do on everything, whine and complain.
    If it makes yourself feel better then knock yourselves out but it really is kind of irrelevant to everybody else here that are buying and enjoying these new pinball machines.
    It's kind of like hey,"look at how smart i am, i won't buy nib anymore, you guys that do are F ing idiots"
    Nobody gives a shit what you think. Got it?

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Lol exactly iceman! Heck i know that i paid too much money for all of my games but after a rough week of work and im on my day off, i pop open a cold one and turn all my games on and start playing them and i could give a shit less! I thoroughly enjoy this hobby and you cant put a price on something that makes you happy. Also at least with this hobby you can get most of your money back. Its the only hobby I’ve ever had that i can say that about truthfully. Try racing cars and see how much money you piss away lol. Heck i dont even regret that though because i had alot of good times. Fun things usually cost alot of money, its that simple.

You guys are Awesome!

#67 5 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Hey oldpinguy, glad to see the partying baby avatars are back!

Kate Beckinsale did not respond well to my stalking attempts!

I have a bottle of Jack, A Zeppelin T-shirt and a Stogie....what else would a baby want!

Quoted from Who-Dey:

So are you Art and if the opportunity ever arises we need to play some pinball together buddy! I love your passion for the hobby.

Another shot at Texas next year.....or stop off here before Disney!
    I really up a Happy, Crotchety, Old Pin Head,
    but Ill Party and Play until they bury me in a Cab, with flipper buttons in my hands!

( I believe Heaven is one never ending Arcade, with every Pin and Arcade on Freeplay!)

#69 5 years ago

Not really....Im Toast then!!!, Just a repurposing thought.....Why Not get buried in a pin Cab?
    Slide a wood lid on, and done!

It should look good if there is a showing of some kind, right?
    Id rather have my friends make it a pin party anyway!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldpinguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-extra-love-for-stern-now?tu=oldpinguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.